Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

COVID 19 Surging In Florida

And that clinical cretin state Surgeon General will sit there with his retarded head up his dumb ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 11:06 AM

OP, covid is the same as getting thr flu now. Get back down into your bunker.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2024 12:51 AM

I'd love an October Surprise where Covid comes back and gets all of these MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2024 12:55 AM

This story was already posted a short while ago on the "Is Covid still a thing?" thread. It didn't need its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2024 1:02 AM

^^ Oh clap it Miss Busybody.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2024 1:47 AM

The VA nurse that gave me a booster shot a couple of weeks ago told me, "Now, covid's no worse than a cold."

Twat.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2024 2:26 AM

DeSantis probably doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2024 3:24 AM

So? It’s Floriduh

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2024 3:29 AM

Hopefully it will kill off some MAGAts!

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2024 3:43 AM

Forget it, Jake. It's Floridatown

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2024 3:56 AM

The weekly average of emergency room patients with COVID-19 has reached 2.64% in Florida, according to CDC data updated Friday.

Im no fan of DeSantis, Republicans, Florida or COVID but that doesnt seem extremely worrying to me. The medias job now is to find and advertise the "crisis" of the day. It's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2024 6:15 AM

[quote]Im no fan of DeSantis, Republicans, Florida or COVID but that doesnt seem extremely worrying to me.

You’re also no epidemiologist.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2024 7:49 AM

Its all over the US, nothing to get all excited about.

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2024 1:41 PM

If it’s surging now in the summer, how bad is it going to be this winter?

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 10:29 PM

It always surges in the summer. Then it surges worse in the winter.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 10:31 PM

It's hot. People are retreating indoors at restaurants. COVID rates go up. No shock.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 10:33 PM

[quote]OP, covid is the same as getting thr flu now. Get back down into your bunker.

My friend's brother in law just died of COVID in May. His brother died on ventalator in 2020. It is not "the same as getting the flu" for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 11:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!