Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Bacon wore a disguise to spend the day like a normal person and discovered it ‘sucked’

He was thrilled at first, to be clear, but that soon faded.

“People were kind of pushing past me, not being nice. Nobody said, ‘I love you.’ I had to wait in line to, I don’t know, buy a f—king coffee or whatever,” Bacon observed coyly. “I was like, This sucks. I want to go back to being famous.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2024 2:43 PM

At least he admits it.

Still, sounds like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2024 9:53 PM

I’ve seen him talk about this in an interview at least like a decade ago. He’s so fkin sexy and real.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2024 10:09 PM

GenZ doesn't know this guy. He is normal to anyone born recently.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2024 10:11 PM

Poor Mr. Bacon!

Of course he wants to remain distinguished from the riff-raff that are commonly known as lettuce & tomato…

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2024 10:33 PM

I admire him for staying as trim as ever. I've never seen the hint of a gut on him.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2024 10:36 PM

I had bacon for breakfast so that’s only two degrees of separation.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2024 10:40 PM

I had bacon last night, he was great in bed.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2024 10:48 PM

Being famous is like a drug and most of them crave the attention.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2024 10:51 PM

Even non-famous, but good-looking people get very good treatment.

I wouldn't ever want to find out just how much better treatment rich, famous, and very good-looking people receive. I'd probably commit suicide, afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2024 10:54 PM

Who even recognizes him any more?

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2024 1:00 AM

I also enjoyed his acting. Even in that movie about the gigantic desert worms.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2024 1:08 AM

I wonder how often celebs actually do this - wear a disguise to go out into public.

Good for him for recognizing the perks. I know it's got to be a little bit tiring of interacting with people, but the upside is huge.

Question though - do people in LA stop celebrities? Transplants and tourists maybe - but I know in NYC, many celebrities just walk around and people don't bother them.

I'm sure they get an occasional nod, but most New Yorkers are repectful and keep their distance.

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2024 1:13 AM

MJ always wore a disguise in public.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2024 1:15 AM

[quote]I also enjoyed his acting. Even in that movie about the gigantic desert worms

“Even in that movie?” Tremors is a classic.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2024 2:18 AM

And that Foot one.

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2024 3:40 AM

I saw him at a play awhile back, he and Kyra were sitting near me and he is incredibly scrawny!

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 3:47 AM

To be fair though, this is the costume he wore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2024 3:58 AM

Staying skinny makes your cock look bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2024 5:13 AM

I'd love a Bacon sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 5:26 AM

R16 - most actors are tiny and scrawny. Looks better on camera.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 2:28 PM

This just in: he also wishes he were still young and pretty, and still had the piles of money he lost to Bernie Madoff by being a greedy gullible jackass.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 2:33 PM

R13 Michael Jackson had to wear a disguise in public. If you happened to see that freak walking towards you in the street you would run a mile.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 2:48 PM

.He was excellent in what was a very politically incorrect film titled "The Woodsman" (2004)

[quote]A child molester returns to his hometown after 12 years in prison and attempts to start a new life.

I thought it was an Oscar worthy performance. At least a nomination. It was nominated for a lot of lesser awards, but I. don't remember any "Oscar buzz"at the time..

If you haven't already seen it, it's streaming on and Included with Prime.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 3:39 PM

R23, he was FANTASTIC in that film.

One of my favorite actors.

A very low key dude. You never hear about any BS regarding him. No diva behavior, no drunken bar brawls, no relationship/marriage drama. Shows up, does his job, and done - on to the next.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 3:47 PM

Visiting the baths?

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 3:51 PM

Was Kevin inspired by Tyra Banks? When she still had her daytime talk show, she put on homeless drag for a few days and walked around downtown LA. The outcome was very similar: no one knew it was her!

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2024 4:12 PM

[quote]This just in: he also wishes he were still young and pretty, and still had the piles of money he lost to Bernie Madoff by being a greedy gullible jackass.

They got restitution from Madoff.

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2024 4:20 PM

Banks only looks vaguely like Banks without makeup. It wouldn't be hard for her to hide if she wanted to. That's probably true of most female celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2024 4:44 PM

R26 Didn't she wear a fatsuit or something? It was all quite annoying to watch her cry and share her "trauma". She really deserved to be slapped repeatedly for her nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 7:24 AM

Does he really cut to the front of the line when he's getting coffee?

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2024 8:12 AM

So just being normal and unspectacular was depressing and stressful for this sick fuck, imagine what poverty would do to him. I wanna kick his fucking ass.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2024 11:55 AM

I forgot that he got involved with Madoff.

by Anonymousreply 32July 9, 2024 11:36 AM

Ever check your rage, r31? Geez.

by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2024 2:25 PM

Useless without pictures

by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2024 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!