Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rishi's wife

The fuck is this bitch wearing? Crinkled, mismatched mess. So much money and not a lick of taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2024 6:31 AM

Is the waistline supposed to hang at a drooping angle like that?

From the shit-eating grin on her face, she seems happy with herself. People are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2024 1:11 PM

It’s called a resignation dress. You give up on everything.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2024 1:17 PM

They're catching a flight to California in a few hours she's dressing for comfort rather than style.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2024 1:18 PM

This dress is NOT okay in California either!

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2024 1:26 PM

She is smirking because they can go back to reaping millions without government restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2024 1:28 PM

The colors of the Union Jack and modest - With her money, she should have done better, but it's not completely insane.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2024 1:31 PM

I bet she's glad to be out the way out.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2024 1:31 PM

It's one of Meghan's cast-offs, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2024 2:26 PM

Geometric eyesore. For all the money she likely paid for the dress, the stripes weren't lined up when parts were sewn together. It looks terrible from the front where the skirt doesn't line up and center with the top. That's incredibly shoddy sewing.

It is, indeed, Meghan Markle level dressing. WTF? The woman has more money than Croesus. At least it's the correct size for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2024 2:41 PM

What an ugly dress!

These days ugly dresses are usually skanky or “haute couture” you see on celebrities at events.

This is just a straight up ordinary dress and it’s ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2024 3:07 PM

Maybe she thought a flashy fashionable dress would be inappropriate.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2024 3:15 PM

I meant to say Starmer's rarely seen wife looked attractive and classy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2024 3:16 PM

Let's focus on Rishi. He's damn cute.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote] Let's focus on Rishi. He's damn cute.

True, but that in no way makes up for performance in office that pushed the UK into five years of Labour rule.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2024 3:57 PM

There are thousands of South Asian men in the UK who are cuter than Rishi Sunak.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2024 4:18 PM

395 pounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 7:46 AM

I thought the dress was really nice and it suits her.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2024 8:02 AM

I think so too R13. I'd fuck him until he squeaks!

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2024 8:21 AM

He’s a hottie.

She’s… um, pretty for a mom.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 8:43 AM

Cute my arse. He’s a nerd.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 8:54 AM

She looks like a shrivelled up Mindy Kaling.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 9:43 AM

Pick me! Pick me!

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 9:50 AM

Re that dress - it looks like if she fell from a building, it would open like an umbrella to slow her fall.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 9:50 AM

I love the dress. It’s different and fun. Tired of the ultra boring political wive outfits. This is giving 2024 Stepford wife. Not female lawyer at a cocktail hour. So sick of the dresses political wives keep wearing so dull. This was fun.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 9:56 AM

OP someone who posts the phrase “the fuck is this bitch wearing?” is in no position to pass judgement on anyone’s fashion choices or anything else for the matter.

Come back when you’ve mastered the basics of the English language but until then, do shut up,

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 10:06 AM

Rishi is an ugly dwarf entirely devoid of charisma, and his even uglier tax-dodging wife has the worst taste imaginable, both in men and clothes. I find it funny that Rishi would "resign" as the Tory leader, when nobody wanted him in the first place and he was voted in by less than 200 people when all other options had been exhausted. I'll never understand how he could have been delusional enough to see himself as a real political contender, as the only thing that he has going for him are his shamelessly greedy father-in-law's billions.

As for the repurposed tarpaulin that Ms Murty was wearing, t's one of the worst perpetrations I've seen in my entire life. If she paid more than £5 for that disaster, all I can say is that I'm seriously concerned about her level of mental acuity.

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2024 12:40 PM

What makes that “repurposed tarpaulin” so hideous is that it emphasizes the rib cage.

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2024 12:49 PM

Is Union Jack color scheme conciliatory since the Tories lost? I mean, Lady Victoria Starmer was in bold Labour red.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote]The fuck is this bitch wearing?

Injin.

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2024 1:23 PM

It's a traditional costume of Butfukistan.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2024 1:42 PM

R28,

I think the red white and blue dress was an empty gesture. Under the guise of austerity measures the Tories have consistently underfunded our infrastructure while providing every opportunity for their friends (and Mrs. Sunak) to avoid paying tax . Ordinary people in work are relying on food banks to feed their families. Patriotism really is the last refuge of scoundrels.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2024 2:09 PM

R26 has anybody ever told you what a complete and utter bitter old bore you are?

by Anonymousreply 32July 6, 2024 2:27 PM

I thought I was the only one who finds him attractive?

by Anonymousreply 33July 6, 2024 2:35 PM

Who ran her over with a Union Jack?

by Anonymousreply 34July 6, 2024 2:37 PM

It would look nice as a Betsy Ross outfit for the local US Fourth Parade. Maybe it’s a FU dress?

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2024 2:38 PM

He's attractive, though probably not cut. It's an important distinction between Pakistani and Indian men, at least for many of us....but he is handsome!

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2024 2:48 PM

Does it come in 2X?

by Anonymousreply 37July 6, 2024 2:48 PM

R32, nobody has said so until now, but I'm glad that you've issued your insightful judgement about my personality, based on a couple of paragraphs posted on a forum. I could only wish I were worthy of your all-indispensable approval but, alas, I guess I'll be forced to continue living without it. 🙄

Still, what I've said about the worthless Rishi and his tasteless nouveau riche wife is true, so isn't that too bad for you, little member of the LGBT+ Consevatives?

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2024 7:05 PM

I like the dress.

I do think Rishi is attractive. He's supposedly 5'7", but I think he's shorter than that.

by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2024 7:14 PM

Rishi's 5'7 wearing 2" dress shoes that have 3" lifts built in.

by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2024 8:07 PM

Is her head on that body backwards, and hottie is actually trying to hold onto and drag her out of their residence??

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2024 2:52 AM

How will the country EVER survive five years of Labour being in charge, r14? Things were going so well when Cameron, May, Johnson and Truss were in charge. The UK was a utopia and Sunak RUINED it for everyone. Very astute observation.

by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2024 3:58 AM

Shes showing off to the yanks that’s why she looks like a firework.

by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2024 4:35 AM

I thought she looked great.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2024 6:37 AM

In a subsequent interview, Ms. Murty revealed that the dress was her final project submitted for a home economics class she'd taken when she was a student at Baldwin Girls School in Bangalore, saying she'd always been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2024 9:21 PM

The only thing I don't like is the pigeon-toed stance at one of the photos, above. Women do that to appear girlish, I guess. You don't ever really see men standing like that.

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2024 9:25 PM

omg she's a former fashion designer!?

"Rishi and his former fashion designer wife Akshata Murthy have two daughters, Krishna and Anoushka, and while they are unique in that their dad was the PM they are also heirs to a billionaire's dynasty. Akshata, who married Rishi in 2009, is the daughter of the sixth richest man in India, Narayana Murthy."

by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2024 11:09 PM

R42. Really?

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2024 2:37 AM

[QUOTE]his former fashion designer wife

What? And she still wore the dress with such poor stitching at tge waist and sleeves?

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2024 6:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!