Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scream star Neve Campbell spotted on yacht in Italy ahead of filming new entry in franchise

Iconic ’90s actress Neve Campbell has been spotted enjoying the sun in Italy ahead of her return to the Scream franchise.

Campbell, best known for starring as Sidney Prescott in the iconic horror series, was seen swimming in the warm waters of Capri on Tuesday afternoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 9:09 PM

When she’d had enough of taking a dip, Campbell, dressed in a black one-piece swimsuit, chose to relax on the bow of the yacht.

The Hollywood star was smiling and laughing as she clutched a wine glass and enjoyed time with friends in the sunshine.

The actress, 50, announced in March that she’ll be returning to the franchise in the forthcoming, Scream 7, directed by Kevin Williamson.

Campbell had notably appeared in all of the film’s sequels except for the 2023 entry, after she publicly revealed she had not been offered a “fair” salary to take part.

“Those movies have been such a big part of my life and it means so much to me, and I was sad to miss the last one, to not be a part of it,” she told People.

“I was really grateful that they came back to me in a respectful way. I think that means a lot to women and to society. I’m grateful to be able to step in into Sidney’s shoes again and tell her story.

“When they first approached me (for Scream 7), I thought, ‘I don’t know what respectful looks like to them. We might be in very different places.’ But they started out in a strong place, so that was lovely.”

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2024 4:32 AM

Scream: For Ice Cream

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2024 4:36 AM

Never got the fascination with her.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2024 4:43 AM

She's too fat now. Ghostface will catch up with her! 🫣

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2024 5:03 AM

Did she look younger than spring time and twice as exciting?

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2024 5:10 AM

She's relaxing before needing to reduce to be camera-ready.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2024 5:15 AM

She’s still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2024 5:19 AM

Iconic?

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2024 5:19 AM

R8 Yes

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2024 5:35 AM

"WRONG AGAIN, SYD-... er, wait a second... no, actually, this time, you're actually right, Sydney!

Well, I'll be hornswoggled!"

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2024 6:22 AM

I thought her work on Party of Five was superior to the Scream films, but she is better known for Scream.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2024 6:35 AM

That's because Scream is the only real movie hit I think Neve had. All others were bombs.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2024 12:23 PM

The Craft was good.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2024 5:49 PM

There's something irritating about her. She always seems to be sneering. I can't warm to her.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2024 6:19 PM

Menopause belly.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2024 6:59 PM

Neve should be wearing one of those granny bathing suits with the skirt.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2024 7:06 PM

I like her but she has always looked like a 46 year old aunt named Becky or Cindy. Buys good Xmas presents but won’t buy you booze.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2024 7:25 PM

R17 LOL

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2024 9:43 PM

What a shitty franchise. There's nothing worse than watching a 20 year old talk about movie tropes as if they are the first ones to notice.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 2:02 AM

She was really great in “Wild Things”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 3:20 AM

Marry me r10

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 3:25 AM

I should rewatch Wild Things

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 6:23 AM

How does this woman have any money?

Seriously. Did they give her some ownership in Scream?

And yes, her coltish/lesbian mystique is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 11:30 AM

Her net worth is in low eight digits.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 4:55 PM

Someone fucking tell me what Neve Campbell sounds like!

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!