Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Friends the Mafuckin Movie

How do you guys feel about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2024 11:17 PM

Only if they make jokes about how monicas fat again.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2024 1:49 AM

We've had more than sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2024 1:52 AM

A script leak suggests Chandler will return as an AI-generated zombie who moves back in with Joey after learning the widowed Monica has married old flame Tom Selleck.

Wags say the reboot script is sharp, funny, and emotionally powerful, especially when Chandler accidentally eats Gunther, who also appears - albeit fleetingly - via the miracle of AI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2024 1:57 AM

They better write some stuff for Stacy Galina. She is comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2024 2:01 AM

These network cocksuckers really need to be thrown up against a wall and shot.

Kelsey Grammer has more than enough money. Stop making "Frasier" into a reboot. It sucks, no matter how many guest stars you inexplicably bring back.

Candy Bergen has gotten fat and grumpy, and her "Murphy Brown" jokes were totally topical the first time. Now she's worthless in a reboot.

The five surviving Friends assholes have more money than Jews for Jesus, and sure as fuck don't need to work.

America isn't asking for a reunion or a reboot. The network dicks simply need to fill timeslots and streaming slots, and they've been utterly out of ideas for decades. Seriously, what was the last iconic conventional sitcom? The last show that will still be watched and enjoyed 30 years after its finale?

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2024 3:03 AM

"The one about the overdosed dead guy"

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2024 3:06 AM

I read the article, and they've classified this as A.I. content. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. But many of the scenes with Joey show a trimmer LeBlanc than we've seen in at least years (or more).

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2024 3:13 AM

Ridiculous and it would bomb.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2024 3:23 AM

R5 Big Bang theory is pretty conventional. It does ok in reruns.

Network execs have money to burn, are desperate for content but will not admit - like the rest of the world - that sucking money up into the top .05% has made life much worse. They have no idea what is good, cool, or what people want to see so the safe thing to do is reboot stuff that wasn’t that good to begin with. Jeff Bezos doesn’t like music. ANY music. Elon Musk bought his way onto SNL. These fuckers should be shot into the sun.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2024 3:31 AM

R9 If they have money to burn and are desperate for content, then why won't they FUCKING HIRE WRITERS?

I've seen filmmakers talk about the death of good television (as well as good cinema), and they blame this decline on two factors:

1) Corporate takeovers of networks, in culture as well as in finances. Studios are now run by MBA dipshits rather than industry people. They don't watch television, and have no emotional connection to it as a medium. They're just there for a quarterly profit. They don't care who or what is on their network, as long as it makes money at the right time.

2) Top-heavy production lines. Networks will pay their big stars (Charlie Sheen, Jim Parsons, Jason Bateman) a million bucks an episode, leaving precious little coin for writers or below-the-line people. They also chase film tax credits all over the world, so you'll see a Missouri show filmed in Georgia and a NYC show filmed in Sarajevo. They get skunked in contract negotiations, and have to spend all their money keeping the star happy. And the star, no longer happy with just an EP credit and a DGA card, doesn't notice or care that he's bleeding the show dry.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2024 2:35 PM

I suspect it really will be "the one where Chandler dies" and yes, I've had sufficient as well.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2024 5:44 AM

Get lost, teabag

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2024 5:48 AM

Just what I needed…another teacunt thread. The Fakeness…keep on…keep keep on… The Fakeness.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2024 5:56 AM

Hard to believe someone wasted his time putting together that AI assisted piece of crap trailer yet even harder to believe is how many dora dumpfucks will fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2024 6:26 AM

[quote] Mafuckin

Is that something on the menu at McDonald’s? Can you get it with fries and a Coke?

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2024 7:35 AM

Not happening.

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 8:46 AM

R19 - You're thinking of the McFuckin, which is trademarked and now replaces "the quickie". It's for a limited time, only.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2024 3:19 PM

I will never stop saying mafuckin. And you cunts will spend the last 20 years of your life “checking” me. I own you cunts. You gon be gone in 21 years. Haha I love it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2024 5:23 PM

Fake news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 5:30 PM

Is that, you, Teacake, dear? Your mafuckin gives you away.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 5:45 PM

Fake until someone realizes it's a great way to milk millions out of it for real

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 5:47 PM

I’d rather watch dog shit turn white

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 5:51 PM

I’ll never forget how, during the peak era of Friends, a former production assistant sued the producers and claimed the work environment was toxic. Her most memorable allegation was that the writers used to talk shit about the actors…and one said the reason Courteney Cox couldn’t get pregnant was because her barren womb was full of twigs.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 5:52 PM

OP, you've linked to a Snopes article that says it's fake.

Also, some of the clips are old from the reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 6:01 PM

R24 beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 6:06 PM

Stacy Galina has retired from acting, r4

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2024 6:09 PM

If Stacy Galina isn’t available maybe it’s time for a Danielle Brisebois renaissance…

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2024 6:11 PM

I would like to see a "Webster: On My Own" dramedy. Perhaps have him marry Punky Brewster.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2024 6:20 PM

It’s fake

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2024 6:40 PM

R24 Sorry. I didn’t realize it was a fake when I posted.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2024 8:25 PM

Teacunt is inherently and thoroughly fake. All of his socks are well known. He’s the original DeFucktard and feigns Blackness here 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2024 9:04 PM

T26 - Forcibly.

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2024 1:21 PM

Why is Mary-Kate Olsen in that OP picture?

by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2024 1:32 PM

Matt LeBlanc is still so hot!

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2024 1:38 PM

Has Morgan Fairchild signed up for it yet?

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2024 1:39 PM

Well, the women are finally old enough that every single thing in their lives isn’t ruled by their uteruses. Or uteri.

The last few years if friends was all about :

“Wait…somebody’s pregnant!”

“Am I pregnant?”

“Who made me pregnant?”

“Why can’t I get pregnant?”

“Guys, I’m renting out my uterus for a brother I never knew I had. Isn’t that cool?”

“I wish I could be pregnant. All I think about is being pregnant. Everybody else is pregnant. People all around me are getting pregnant just for the hell of it.”

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2024 5:23 PM

[quote] I will never stop saying mafuckin.

#goals

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2024 5:55 PM

“Mafuckin” is so dorky.

It’s so fake and that he keeps up the pretense is embarrassing. It makes me squirm to be around silly liars who persist. I’d die if I had to be around Jussie or Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2024 7:36 PM

This troll really does not have a life.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2024 7:48 PM

What is up with the wave of short bus 'tards on DL creating threads based on the most ridiculous fake trash shit garbage clickbait twaddle they come across on the Intertubes?

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!