Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Derek Blasberg Diarrhea Drama

He had explosive diarrhea in GOOPS GUEST ROOM!

Pee ewww

by Anonymousreply 258July 27, 2024 6:25 PM

I'm seeing the story on various sites. He's always been 'east coast gross' to me.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2024 11:09 PM

Did he run out and announce:

I MADE!

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2024 11:12 PM

This is really something.

I’ve followed his shameless social climbing for years. It truly know no bounds.

And now everyone is talking about him fouling up a bathroom with his diarrhea on the ceiling. It’s even in his Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2024 11:15 PM

Derek BLAST-BURG!!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2024 11:19 PM

Those poor maids. Paltrow must have been standing right over them as they were scrubbing the shit stains.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2024 11:21 PM

Buck would never have shit the bed.

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2024 11:22 PM

24/7 douche face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2024 11:26 PM

[quote]Blasberg is acquainted with many celebrities; Jeff Bezos, Kris Jenner, and Anne Hathaway helped him celebrate his 42nd birthday at a party for the occasion in May 2024.[24] Blasberg is "close friends" with Gwyneth Paltrow, and is a frequent guest at her home in The Hamptons, vacationing there even in her absence. In an unfortunate June 2024 episode Blasberg defecated so foully and catastrophically on Paltrow’s guest bed that he had to flee the home in shame. This was not caused by a side effect of the drug Ozempic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2024 11:34 PM

From Wikipedia:

Blasberg is "close friends" with Gwyneth Paltrow, and is a frequent guest at her home in The Hamptons, vacationing there even in her absence. In an unfortunate June 2024 episode Blasberg defecated so foully and catastrophically on Paltrow’s guest bed that he had to flee the home in shame. This was not caused by a side effect of the drug Ozempic. [25][26]

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2024 11:51 PM

Why was Ozempic quickly ruled out?

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2024 11:56 PM

it may not be "ozempic"...but it could have been wegovy, mounjaro, zepbound, etc.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2024 12:00 AM

He flew too close to the sun.

Now there is diarrhea accident in his Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2024 12:05 AM

Coke?

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2024 12:10 AM

Well, he appears to have pissed someone off (Gwyneth?) for it to get out of their circle and make worldwide news.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2024 12:14 AM

Goop's "organic detox teriyaki chicken" strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2024 12:15 AM

There’s a Pink Flamingos joke in here

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2024 12:28 AM

He had a bad case of the doo doos.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2024 12:58 AM

Maybe somebody served him prunes and cod and it didn't...agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2024 1:00 AM

Didn't he date RJ King back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2024 1:04 AM

He had the runs. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2024 1:16 AM

He seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2024 5:35 AM

This sounds like something Truman Capote would write.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2024 6:12 AM

I don’t understand why he didn’t burn the sheets and scour the guest room himself, to bury his shameful secret. Then tip the maid a lot of money to cover for him.

But instead he “fled“? What a lame little baby.

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2024 6:30 AM

Was it something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2024 6:33 AM

I'm exactly two years older than this nasty man. 🤦‍♀️

Wegovy AND cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2024 6:35 AM

if it was a mattress, you can do what you want with the sheets but shitting the mattress doesn't lie, unless it was a little blip you were able to scrub/soak up with towels.

it doesn't sound like this was the case. it sounds like he shit the actual bed and there's not a lot you can do if that happens, besides trash the mattress.

that said, it's really low to let it out unless there is some other motive to do so.

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2024 8:12 AM

Seems like a social setback, no?

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2024 8:39 AM

ROFL at R8 and R9!!!

Why doesn't he remove that from his Wiki page????

How humiliating!

Someone is clearly out to get him, and I can't believe it's still up.

I hope you all have saved a screenshot of it, for posterity.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2024 8:40 AM

There must’ve been some vendetta against him for the news to get out like this.

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2024 8:41 AM

It was explosive news, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2024 8:54 AM

He can’t just remove it from his page. Wiki has a whole system of editors and when there are sources to back things up, it can be hard to get it removed more than temporarily.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2024 9:06 AM

I think it depends on if the Wikipedia subject is well known or not.

If this were an entry on Gwyneth Paltrow’s page, there would be much more debate and correcting back and forth, forever. But is this person, Derek Blasberg, well known outside of his social circle?

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2024 9:13 AM

I want a divorce!

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2024 12:51 PM

Nothing like chilling in The Hamptons on tequila and suppositories.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2024 1:15 PM

Damn. It’s gone from his wiki. Earlier today there was just a shortened version along the lines of, “Once suffered diarrhea in a famous person’s house.”

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2024 11:01 PM

Damn, I'd have owned up to it an offered to clean it up like someone said up thread. I'd have also paid the housekeepers extra. This happened to me in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Hilton and I was mortified. I didn't leave until all was put back ship shape. I ate some bad Mexican food and have never been so sick in my life. I woke up in the middle of the night and things were gushing all over. The staff understood. I took care of them.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2024 11:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2024 11:44 PM

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2024 11:57 PM

The fetid, noisome story has made [italic]Variety!

—————

“The story has had insane legs in Hollywood circles for several reasons. Call it a slow news cycle thanks to Independence Day, or a welcome distraction from that state of American politics. There’s also a devilish kind of excitement in hearing about a base act of humanity in a world that is so privileged, curated and unattainable. But the biggest message in all the muck is a sense of Biblical justice for Blasberg, a figure whose profile some observers think is smoke and mirrors in a town that demands proof of value.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2024 12:52 AM

And Hello! as well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2024 1:03 AM

As publicists, how does DL suggest Mr. BlasTberg respond to all this?

And should Goop publicly comment on her guest’s shit hitting the fan?

by Anonymousreply 41July 6, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]Blasberg, a figure whose profile some observers think is smoke and mirrors in a town that demands proof of value.

A town that demands proof of value? My sides. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 42July 6, 2024 1:22 AM

He made doo doos on her bed.

by Anonymousreply 43July 6, 2024 4:07 AM

A River (Of Shit) Runs Through It

by Anonymousreply 44July 6, 2024 4:15 AM

I think there will be a denial soon.

by Anonymousreply 45July 6, 2024 4:28 AM

Yoda says....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 6, 2024 4:32 AM

Sounds like ingredients for Erna’s version of a Mississippi mud cake.

by Anonymousreply 47July 6, 2024 4:55 AM

Who said it was on the ceiling? Difficult to be discreet when the ceiling has to be cleaned and re-painted. How mortifying. I'd have to move to another planet.

by Anonymousreply 48July 6, 2024 4:55 AM

R48 Oh my

by Anonymousreply 49July 6, 2024 5:22 AM

DOO DOO! FECES!

by Anonymousreply 50July 6, 2024 6:19 AM

What do you think Miss Blasberg is doing right now?

Shaking and crying?

Shitting his own bed?

by Anonymousreply 51July 6, 2024 6:39 AM

[quote] What do you think Miss Blasberg is doing right now?

Witness Protection Program.

Or rather, Shitness Protection Program.

by Anonymousreply 52July 6, 2024 7:11 AM

The fleeing is the worst part. Surely some crime-scene cleaners could have been called in! Whatever was made of cloth should have been bagged and removed from the house. A thorough shower taken. If sick still, get to the ER.

by Anonymousreply 53July 6, 2024 7:19 AM

Shitty Little DereK.

by Anonymousreply 54July 6, 2024 7:20 AM

I think Derek needs to cash in in this! Get himself some paid partnerships with Glade, Sorbent etc. Make fun of it and make some coin.

I really wonder how he pissed off Gwyneth so royally though. If he was a good friend, this wouldn't have got out. My money is still on Brad fucking him and Goop losing her metaphorical shit.

by Anonymousreply 55July 6, 2024 7:27 AM

My sister in law made my Mom a "healthy" smoothie before her drive home. My mom is the type who is usually constipated but after drinking that smoothie she had to find a restroom on her way home. He probably ate or drank some Goop concoction like that.

by Anonymousreply 56July 6, 2024 7:39 AM

It was like that scene in Trainspotting

by Anonymousreply 57July 6, 2024 7:41 AM

R55, i am guessing the fleeing part must have infuriated her. It was a shitty thing to do.

Still, a better person wouldn’t have leaked this.

by Anonymousreply 58July 6, 2024 7:52 AM

I think the media has a point: this was leaked as a warning to other star-fuckers as to how tenuous their position is.

by Anonymousreply 59July 6, 2024 9:45 AM

r59 It was leaked alright, anal leakage. *ba dum tss*

by Anonymousreply 60July 6, 2024 10:00 AM

Do you think GOOP regrets outing Derek as the "sheet shitter?"

Or is she having a good laugh about it?

by Anonymousreply 61July 6, 2024 10:17 AM

The variety article said he’s on a mogul’s yacht for 4th of July.

The climbing never stops.

by Anonymousreply 62July 6, 2024 11:01 AM

Hopefully the mogul put plastic under the sheets of the bed

by Anonymousreply 63July 6, 2024 11:02 AM

[quote] The variety article said he’s on a mogul’s yacht for 4th of July.

That poor yacht.

by Anonymousreply 64July 6, 2024 11:02 AM

Imagine the staff below deck who have to clean up after him.

by Anonymousreply 65July 6, 2024 11:02 AM

Maybe he’ll have the decency to hang his ass overboard.

by Anonymousreply 66July 6, 2024 11:30 AM

How did it get on the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2024 12:03 PM

It was a geyser r67

by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2024 12:08 PM

[Quote]The variety article said he’s on a mogul’s yacht for 4th of July.

I've assigned him the poop deck.

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2024 2:09 PM

Who is this trashy Gwyneth person? I've never seen such bad manners in my whole life.

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2024 2:13 PM

Removed from Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2024 2:21 PM

This story would be better if the roles had been reversed.

by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2024 2:41 PM

R55, maybe Imodium D would be his best bet.

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2024 4:05 PM

If he shat himself he was either fully drunk, on drugs or both. Its not like Gweneth cleaned it up herself. Its that her staff were perhaps humiliated to clean up a guest's shit. If I had staff I would be mortified. If my partner did it I would be sympathetic and clean it up, but demand a present

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2024 4:21 AM

[quote]R61 Do you think GOOP regrets outing Derek as the "sheet shitter?"

Well, she’s certainly proven to be a real shit stirrer, in this case!

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2024 4:39 AM

[quote]R65 Imagine the staff below deck who have to clean up after him.

And with poor ventilation!

by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2024 4:41 AM

He should thank God he wasn't staying at Martha's.

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2024 4:52 AM

He's going to murder that bitch for causing him worldwide humiliation and making him a pariah.

Scott Amedure was murdered by Jonathan Schmitz after an appearance on Jenny Jones, and it was only for confessing his gay crush.

Gwenyth, you in danger girl!

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2024 4:53 AM

Why didn’t he just roll up the sheets and take them and buy her a new set? Why didn’t he make a wild leap for the tub and dump out there? Why didn’t he at least ATTEMPT to clean up after himself a bit?

Why do these people think of themselves as beyond high class when they have the manners and polish of a barnyard animal?

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2024 7:16 AM

This is what happens when people from St Louis get above their station.

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2024 7:59 AM

I thought this classic Bonnie mace story would be appropriate on this thread

I just had my first experience with Scat very recently. My longtime gal had been wanting to try it out forever so finally about a week ago. I caved, I mean after all you only live once right?

I decided that the "night" would be very special. I made a very special dinner of steak burritos, chili, and chocolate milk. And for dessert-bacon and eggs. I felt like I was training for a marathon!

Anyway after dinner we started fooling around. After a while of that my gal, Beatrice, started probing my "brown eye" as she called it with her thumb. Now mind you my gal Beatrice is not tiny she looks a lot like Shirley Hemphill but with the elegance and class of Jackie O. Anyway her thumb is going further and further up my poop shoot and still I feel nothing. This goes on for a good ten minutes (though it felt like hours) but nothing is coming out. Beatrice then stuck not one, not two, not three, but four supposotories up there. But still...no go. I told her that coffee enemas were supposed to work good. Well we didn't have an enema tube so she just started sucking up sanka with a bendy straw and squirting it in my whole. After another twenty minutes without any numero due in sight. We gave up.

I could see how heartbroken she was so I agreed to let her be the crapper (since it was my first time I was supposed to just be the crapper and she the crappee.) so she went at it with gusto. She let out about three juicy logs on my ninnies. But the best(?) was yet to come, all of the sudden this stream of poop came flying out of her squinty and it came out fast! It was kind of like the Trevi Fountain except it was like the Trevi Fountain if dookee came out and not water. Well, there was SOME water, but not a lot. My God I don't know how it happened but a half eaten cinnamon donut came out of there. It was truly a horn of plenty of non digestable viddles.

Anyhoo, we played around for an hour and then through the sheets in the oven to dry them off before throwing them in the trash. All in all not a bad experience, but not something that I would want to do everyday. Special occassions? Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2024 8:00 AM

Has Countess Luanne or Ramona weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2024 8:40 AM

R82. RatMona defecates during VAGINAL lovemaking. Leah said so!!

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2024 6:10 PM

Diarrhea cha cha cha!!!

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2024 6:45 PM

Derek could go join RHONY Legacy! Wait till the cast trip to see the real fireworks!

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2024 12:47 AM

Nick Brown's IG is full of Paltrow shots. This is a real betrayal and likely the end for Blasberg - a celebrity no one could explain. Nick best flee this shitty mess altogether.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2024 1:57 AM

Do you think hubs Nick will flee with the kids, throwing themselves on the mercy of Gwyneth?

There’s no need for the children to suffer - Apple’s their babysitter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2024 2:39 AM

Guess those babies aren’t the only ones who need diapers in that family.

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2024 4:32 AM

Maybe DNA testing will revealed Goop’s staff hated the visitor so much that they merely staged the lurid crime scene in his room after he left (??)

This could lead to lawsuits, public apologies… an as yet untitled Lifetime Original Movie., even.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2024 7:37 AM

R89 “Explosive Shame: The Derek Blasberg Story”

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2024 8:03 AM

I love (R81) you made me laugh so hard all my stress left my mind

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2024 8:23 AM

Derek held a press conference yesterday, to discuss the incident....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2024 8:39 AM

[QUOTE] Maybe DNA testing will revealed Goop’s staff hated the visitor so much that they merely staged the lurid crime scene in his room after he left (??)

Feces do not contain DNA.

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2024 12:05 PM

This is definitely the result of an Ozempic overdose.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2024 12:38 PM

Doesn’t Goop have a candle for this type of situation?

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2024 12:39 PM

The Daily Beast has a piece on how he can redeem himself.

The answer: he can’t. The author suggests he move to Sioux Falls to become a rodeo clown.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2024 2:46 PM

There are some old threads on this guy if you google datalounge and his name.

A handful of first person stories - some people saying he was a nice guy but most people saying he was a complete operator who had no time or interest in anyone who wasn’t famous, powerful or wildly wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2024 3:06 PM

He flew too close to the sun. And is now over with this set.

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2024 3:16 PM

Derek Blast-berg.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2024 3:43 PM

What a shitty way to end 2 decades of social climbing

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2024 3:48 PM

Who says Goop leaked the story? All it does is make her look bad.

It was likely an enraged maid.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2024 6:08 PM

Doo doos doo doos doo doos

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2024 6:14 PM

Social climbers are never admirable people.

They push past the rest of us to get within asshole-licking distance of the most rich/famous in the room.

That is how they judge people. That is how they derive their worth.

Exhausting, boring, gross, crass…

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2024 6:47 PM

With everyone in Hollywood on Ozempic, explosive shitting incidents like this are going to become a lot more common.

by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2024 7:04 PM

>> Cleaning up << Scat's out of the bag

Since mentioning it in PB1192, Gwyneth Paltrow's phantom Hamptons shitter has been publicly revealed as Derek Blasberg.

Tiresome attention hog that he is, we didn't want to totally fuck Derek over by identifying him. We thought it was funnier that American high society was terrified about the upcoming onslaught of liquid Ozempic shit – rather than pinning that specific incident on a celebrity barnacle like Blasberg.

However, since his identity has been revealed anyway, there's a little more to the story we don't think we've seen written anywhere.

The reason Gwynnie broke the most sacred rule of hosting – and started blabbing about her guest's embarrassing indiscretion? Between soiling the sheets and hotfooting it back to NYC, Derek supposedly left some money for Gwynnie's cleaner to tend to the mess.

It was such an insultingly small amount that the cleaner complained. And Gwynnie took her side.

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2024 7:48 PM

I still think this make Goop look bad.

What (if anything) does Blasberg do? I hope it's something that pays well, because I suspect his gravy train just got lost in the sewer.

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote]Derek supposedly left some money for Gwynnie's cleaner to tend to the mess. It was such an insultingly small amount that the cleaner complained. And Gwynnie took her side.

Lolololol.

by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2024 8:32 PM

[quote]What (if anything) does Blasberg do?

House shitting.

by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2024 8:33 PM

Look at the Wikipedia career section. He jumps around from job to job to job.

His actual profession is social climbing. Until he got feces on the walls and ceiling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2024 9:05 PM

What's with all these uppity queens from St. Louis? First, Andy Cohen, now this poseur.

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2024 9:13 PM

If he’s run afoul of Goop, he’s probably finished. She doesn’t act anymore, but she’s A-list and certainly has enough influence to get somebody canceled.

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2024 9:17 PM

[quote] What do you think Miss Blasberg is doing right now? Shaking and crying? Shitting his own bed?

He is on Amazon right now ordering 5 cases of ultra depends - the kind for explosive anal discharges. He knows that his ass is literally on the line. And he can’t withstand another unfortunate incident.

by Anonymousreply 112July 9, 2024 12:33 AM

Dial “D” for Diarrhea

by Anonymousreply 113July 9, 2024 4:23 AM

[quote]R97 some people said he was a nice guy but most people said he was a complete operator who had no time or interest in anyone who wasn’t famous, powerful or wildly wealthy.

I remember. He’d just [italic]shit[/italic] on the “little people”!

by Anonymousreply 114July 9, 2024 4:35 AM

Yeah, treated them like “crap”

by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2024 5:10 AM

Every time his friends see Derek, they should sing "DUH DUH DUH DIARRHEA! DUH DUH DUH DIARRHEA!"

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2024 5:31 AM

His whole attitude and posturing back then just screamed “I’M HOT SHIT!”

Had Gwyneth just clued into that…!

by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2024 5:34 AM

I preferred Derek to that other gay male socialite Gawker used to feature - Kristian Laliberte.

Now that POS was insufferable.

Derek was just sort of transparently materialistic.

by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2024 5:36 AM

R116, when I was a kid my brother and I thought that "On the Radio" sounded like "Diarrhea" enough that that's the way we sang it.

To the unending annoyance of our parents.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2024 5:38 AM

Lol R119.

So immature, but so hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2024 5:45 AM

Apparently, Derek ate some strawberry jam from an unopened jar that he found in a box mailed to Goop from Montecito, California. The petrified lemons surrounding the jar should have been a warning.

by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2024 5:57 AM

R120, we were eight and six, respectively, dancing around the living room and singing along to the song with a heart-felt chorus of "Diarrhea!"

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2024 6:33 AM

I wonder what the husband thinks of all this.

“No, you cannot bottom ever again!”

by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2024 8:41 AM

Celebrity barnacle-like Blasberg, more like a Celebrity Lampre. Boring into the flesh of his prey.

by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2024 8:55 AM

Derek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2024 9:01 AM

If only Andy Cohen had shit some famous person's bed back in the 1990s, imagine all of the societal devolution we would have been saved.

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2024 10:48 AM

If he’d only done it at Kathy Griffin’s house, she could’ve built a whole new act around it.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2024 10:52 AM

Blasberg - a celebrity no one could explain.

I love you, r86.

Back to subject: So how the hell did he blast it up onto the CEILING?

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2024 11:08 AM

He deliberately aimed at the ceiling r128.

by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2024 11:11 AM

He shit the runs onto the ceiling? Talented guy.

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2024 11:23 AM

GOOP captured video footage from her home security cam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2024 11:33 AM

R128, he probably got it on his hands when he was a sleep and flung it to the ceiling when he woke up in shock. That's my guess.

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2024 2:46 PM

Actually it does R93.

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2024 3:20 PM

The ceiling had to be REPAINTED.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2024 3:29 PM

Actually, it’s a very small amount (if any). Your actual shit log doesn’t automatically contain DNA just because it came out of your ass, R133.

by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2024 4:41 PM

A friend of mine once had a drunk friend shit on his floors, walls and ceiling. He didn't witness the actual sewage-tsunami, but evidently diarrhea can leave the body with the same force as a sneeze.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2024 4:51 PM

NOT SO STEALTH SCAT THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote]There must’ve been some vendetta against him for the news to get out like this.

Derek's first job was as an editorial assistant at Vogue (no, not for Anna). He used his position to worm his way into "working" with the partnered male couple who founded Proenza Schouler, and ended up having a fling with one of them. Vogue dumped his ass as quickly as Nick Brown should.

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2024 7:59 PM

R138 Proenza Schouler never really “happened”….i wonder if the home wrecking diarrhea cunt had anything to do with them “losing traction” as a brand we care about?? No one does.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2024 8:12 PM

Proenza Schouler sounds like a big nosed jew.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2024 8:22 PM

This may be the frau-iest thing I’ve ever posted, but I’m suddenly worried for Derek and Nick’s two little babes!

Does this couple have income that isn’t dependent on celebrity friends? Do they have any actual skills? Any family inheritances?

I mean - what are they going to do now…. go get factory jobs??

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2024 8:23 PM

[quote] I mean - what are they going to do now…. go get factory jobs??

MARY!

Blasberg is a bottom-feeding social climber.

He's a survivor. He'll get by.

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2024 8:25 PM

Have we confirmed that Derek Blasberg & Kirker aren't one and the same?

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2024 8:28 PM

Yea, some of us, R143

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2024 9:24 PM

Blastberg

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2024 9:25 PM

Shitberg.

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2024 9:26 PM

This is extremely embarrassing. He must feel like shit.

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2024 9:26 PM

It could be worse.

He could be Milo Donkeyteefs squatting in a bankruptcy case mansion while wearing plastic fish on his feet as shoes.

by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2024 9:27 PM

I've had some peripheral dealings with this person and this incident only confirms what I have always suspected - he is brim-full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2024 9:28 PM

So - where does he go from here? I’m guessing he already has a PR person. Are they just advising him to stay buttoned up and sit quietly? Not make a peep?

Like he originally should have in that guest bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2024 9:38 PM

I spoke with a forensic expert, who has run some tests and believes a fan was involved. Perhaps the accused was squatting on it.

They are continuing to study splatter patterns.

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2024 10:17 PM

He was make a short landing in stormy weather and sucked up a duck.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2024 10:29 PM

Tasteful forensic friends. Goop had the crime scene up at airbnb. Not available now. You think she´s renovating?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2024 10:36 PM

R145, ?

Sincerely, r99.

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2024 10:41 PM

R153, the Airbnb is her Montecito home. The crime scene was in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 155July 10, 2024 12:28 AM

Next time:

"Derek, you're in the brown room this weekend."

by Anonymousreply 156July 10, 2024 12:31 AM

I wonder if there are photos. Like, if the housekeeper texted Gwyneth some, asking [bold]“?!?!?!?!”

by Anonymousreply 157July 10, 2024 12:50 AM

Oh, there are photos.

by Anonymousreply 158July 10, 2024 1:05 AM

R155 Oh shit,i messed up. Now i feel like Derek.

But thanks for the correction!

by Anonymousreply 159July 10, 2024 1:37 AM

This thread stinks!

by Anonymousreply 160July 10, 2024 2:49 AM

Agreed. The whole story REEKS to [italic]high heaven![/italic]

And the way it’s just been DUMPED out there by the media[bold] : o

by Anonymousreply 161July 10, 2024 3:00 AM

On his iPod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 10, 2024 3:11 AM

Where was Amber Turd at the time of the incident?

by Anonymousreply 163July 10, 2024 5:56 PM

Maybe a new thing will be big, fancy litter boxes that roll away under mattresses, like a trundle bed. At least in guest rooms.

That way people can hop out of the bed and straight into the litter box if they can’t make it to the bathroom.

Blastberg could design them and Paltrow could endorse them - and the venture would bring the pair back together again.

by Anonymousreply 164July 10, 2024 7:16 PM

R164, Goop would be smart to do something like that. Sudden, uncontrollable loose stools are not uncommon with Ozempic. Goop should get out ahead of the market in this.

by Anonymousreply 165July 10, 2024 7:48 PM

He probably left the maid 20 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 166July 10, 2024 8:04 PM

Goop should partner with ServPro. She could make a fortune doing those commercials where they clean up the crime scene!

by Anonymousreply 167July 10, 2024 8:10 PM

R166, I don't know what the going tip is for "clean shit off the ceiling".

I assume I'd treat the free stay like a night at a hotel room with comparable location and amenities and dole out the cash accordingly. $400, $500?

by Anonymousreply 168July 10, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote]Goop would be smart to do something like that. Sudden, uncontrollable loose stools are not uncommon with Ozempic. Goop should get out ahead of the market in this.

Really, could any Eau du Blasberg smell worse than the GOOP candle that's Eau de Gwinnie's Pussy?

by Anonymousreply 169July 10, 2024 11:15 PM

Poo Soes could be their spokesmodel! It’s her big break!

by Anonymousreply 170July 11, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]R168 I don't know what the going tip is for "clean shit off the ceiling". I assume I'd treat the free stay like a night at a hotel room with comparable location and amenities and dole out the cash accordingly. $400, $500?

Oh god, I am thinking $2,000 MINIMUM. Remember, you are buying their SILENCE. I wouldn’t even want the maid telling Goop!

Some people are so cheap. What’s the point of being a glam jet setter if you can’t throw a few thousand dollars around??

I actually think $5,000 is what should have been proffered in BlasTberg’s position. [italic]Live a little!

by Anonymousreply 171July 11, 2024 1:54 AM

Blastberg doesn’t have $5000.

by Anonymousreply 172July 11, 2024 3:40 AM

Goop calling 911: "Operator, I have an emergency. Diarrhea on the ceiling!"

Operator: "Ma'am, this is an Arby's"

by Anonymousreply 173July 11, 2024 3:50 AM

[quote]R172 Blastberg doesn’t have $5000.

Why? Doesn’t his husband have a job? Are they both mere moth-eaten hangers on??

I’m surprised Gweny hangs out with The Poors.

by Anonymousreply 174July 11, 2024 4:30 AM

Oh, [italic]I see. [/italic]

Was this all just a marketing build up for Goop’s new release of machine washable rugs??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 11, 2024 4:45 AM

This is such a messy story.

by Anonymousreply 176July 11, 2024 4:53 AM

If I ever created that kind of mess, I'd tip at least 2K. I'd put a do not disturb sign on the door so they wouldn't find it as I went to get the cash.

by Anonymousreply 177July 11, 2024 5:05 AM

Just curious, does this explosive diarrhea just happen in your sleep and you wake up to it after having rolled around in it? Or does in wake you up in terror with not enough time to get to the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 178July 11, 2024 7:17 AM

Thankfully, I have no idea!

by Anonymousreply 179July 11, 2024 7:26 AM

R175 That’d make a great SNL commercial sendup.

“Problems with guests shutting up your guest room? We’ll worry no more!”

by Anonymousreply 180July 11, 2024 8:29 AM

Ugh, fucking autocorrect. SHITTING up ^

by Anonymousreply 181July 11, 2024 8:29 AM

>> Shit talking << Leaking in the Hamptons

Ever since the phantom Hamptons crapper was unveiled as celebrity barnacle Derek Blasberg, Gwyneth Paltrow has come in for quite a bit of flak. Society types are appalled she'd break a cardinal rule of hosting and blab about her guest's gastrointestinal indiscretion.

But in fairness to Gwynnie, the leak may not have been her.

Gwyneth was lunching with Oprah Winfrey and Jerry Seinfeld when her irate housekeeper called, shouting loudly about the horrors she'd discovered, yelling about how much she hates "that fucking friend" of hers. And – most damning - complaining about the tip that had been left at the scene of the crime.

by Anonymousreply 182July 11, 2024 6:05 PM

[quote]her irate housekeeper called, shouting loudly about the horrors she'd discovered, yelling about how much she hates "that fucking friend" of hers.

This housekeeper should be a DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 183July 11, 2024 6:25 PM

This sounds like a white guy sequel to Six Degrees of Separation. Who’d play Goop, though?

by Anonymousreply 184July 11, 2024 6:32 PM

This is just much A DOO DOO about nothing!

by Anonymousreply 185July 11, 2024 6:35 PM

Derek should be worried, but Nick, not so mcg. Nick graduated Harvard, has real UWS society credentials and was recruited by JP Morgan during his Sr. year and is now a very successful venture capitalist. I'm sure he was targeted by Blastberg too.

by Anonymousreply 186July 11, 2024 6:43 PM

Jeez…. if hubs took this opportunity to cut ties and ditch Blastberg, he’d really be up shit creek.

by Anonymousreply 187July 11, 2024 7:34 PM

This is quite a SHIT STORM!

by Anonymousreply 188July 11, 2024 7:41 PM

Video footage of GOOP confronting Derek....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 11, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote]r182 her irate housekeeper called, shouting loudly about the horrors she'd discovered,

Housekeeper to Goop: “Bitch, shit just got REAL!”

by Anonymousreply 190July 11, 2024 8:12 PM

He’s posting again…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 11, 2024 9:11 PM

And this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 11, 2024 9:12 PM

Mr. Armani had better check his pants leg for POO STAINS.

by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2024 9:19 PM

GOOP'S HOUSEKEEPER (loudly, on Goop's intercom): Your fucking friend Derek just did something disgusting!!!

GOOP (having a lovely lunch with Oprah Winfrey and Jerry Seinfeld): I'm having a lunch meeting - tell me what happened, but please...use euphemisms.

GOOP'S HOUSEKEEPER: All right. He coated the bed, the walls and the ceiling with something the color of Oprah Winfrey that smells like Jerry Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 194July 11, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote] Just curious, does this explosive diarrhea just happen in your sleep and you wake up to it after having rolled around in it? Or does in wake you up in terror with not enough time to get to the bathroom?

I think you have a very very short window in which to act once you feel the rumblings going on in your ass. If you don’t act immediately it’s all coming out and it ain’t going to be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 195July 11, 2024 11:28 PM

This thread is a scat lover's dream!

by Anonymousreply 196July 11, 2024 11:36 PM

I think constipation is a more likely side effect of Ozempic et al than is diarrhea. Maybe diarrhea happens if you eat too much fat on Ozempic.

I agree with the poster upthread who believes Derek was involved in some sort of anal play.

by Anonymousreply 197July 11, 2024 11:54 PM

R197 OMG - anal play whilst staying at Goop’s mansion. That is a bold choice. Was he finger fucking him self or had he brought ‘props’ along for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2024 12:19 AM

^ I thought Goop had a line of fecally scented dildos. She probably left one on each guest's pillow. So this is really all her fault.

by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2024 12:23 AM

The explosive shitting woke you up while it’s happening.

by Anonymousreply 200July 12, 2024 2:24 AM

I'd ashk Derek Blashberg, What good is shitting all over your room?

I mean, alone in your room!

by Anonymousreply 201July 12, 2024 3:14 AM

Red sky at night….DILDO DELIGHT!!

by Anonymousreply 202July 12, 2024 5:23 AM

GOOPY POOPY

by Anonymousreply 203July 13, 2024 1:44 AM

Is there any coming back from this for Derek Blasberg? I have no idea how he can hang out with A-listers ever again after this.

by Anonymousreply 204July 13, 2024 4:24 AM

[quote] Those poor maids. Paltrow must have been standing right over them as they were scrubbing the shit stains.

I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the POOP!

by Anonymousreply 205July 13, 2024 4:26 AM

CLEAN up this MESS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 206July 14, 2024 5:36 PM

Jesus Christ!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 14, 2024 5:43 PM

[quote]if hubs took this opportunity to cut ties and ditch Blastberg, he’d really be up shit creek.

And without a paddle. I am assuming if he had a paddle he would have been able to at least knock the turds off the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 208July 14, 2024 6:07 PM

I wish someone would attempt to explain how one could possibly hit the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 209July 14, 2024 8:15 PM

R209 It was explosive diarrhea, his ass was like a god damn volcano going off. He probably rolled over in bed and took out the ceiling with one extremely violent and forceful explosion.

by Anonymousreply 210July 14, 2024 8:50 PM

GOOP should just burn the house down and rebuild. You can't come back from this. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 211July 14, 2024 9:13 PM

I, too, am wondering how an ass could forcefully expel shit ALL THE WAY UP TO THE CEILING. Jesus. Was eating chili cheese dogs with onions and swilling Jack Daniels before said ceiling spattering?

by Anonymousreply 212July 14, 2024 9:37 PM

That Variety blurb @ R39 makes Gwyn, Blasberg & their friend circle present worse than the incident itself.

I understand she was pissed off due to the sneakiness of it all, but it’s not like Gwyn has zero skeletons in her closet, & she’s snorted plenty of lines in her day, until she switched to whatever she’s on now.

That’s the REAL Goop lifestyle in a nutshell: weight loss drugs, appetite suppressants, a little coke here, a zani bar there, secret, behind the scenes packs of American Spirit cigs stashed in the desk drawer, & endless medical spa treatments to mitigate the damage.

Looks like she hangs out with some pretty shitty “friends”. Pun absolutely intended.

Why is that? Why is a lifestyle mogul hanging out with a dude who shat the bed, sprayed it on to the wallpaper & ceiling, & then took off without any explanation?

Because he doesn’t genuinely respect her.

I’ve always laughed at the stupid stuff this woman does, however, barring the exploding candles, she appeared harmless.

She’s not. She planted this, obviously, & she’s quite cruel for having done so, but Glasberg is an asshole as well, so they’re even.

by Anonymousreply 213July 14, 2024 11:12 PM

Please, if some grifter had the temerity to blast shit all over your guest room and not even leave a tip generous enough to overcome the revulsion he'd imposed on your cleaning staff, you'd be out for blood as well, r213.

I'm no fan of Goop, but he is clearly an asshole enough to bring about this situation. He could have handled it a lot better, by either leaving a massive tip, or paying top dollar to get one of those crime scene cleaners in at short notice.

I know a couple of guys who have a business cleaning crime scenes and clearing out hoarders' houses, and they've had to take care of sites where bodies decomposed for days, weeks or months before being discovered. Someone like that who would be prepared for the horror is far more suited to dealing with this scenario. If Goop shat the bed/ceiling/entire room at someone else's house, she'd get in the crime scene cleaners because they're the best and their price could be negotiated to include confidentiality.

by Anonymousreply 214July 15, 2024 12:20 PM

R213, as R214 says it's not that it happened - it's how he reacted. And we don't have the full story really of how he reacted.

If he not only panicked but lost his temper (a distinct possibility) his exit could have been a whole lot uglier than the mere fact of some fecal matter on the chandelier.

My suggestion would have been to stay on site and assist as best as possible with clean-up if you don't have the cash to handle it. Apologize profusely to the cleaners and to Goop. Make some attempt at future recompense and follow through with same. Once that's secured, send a gift of flowers with the tip. And then stay the fuck out of everyone's way for a month or three and assume an invite to stay the night is no longer in the cards.

If the housekeeper was really angry, that means he's been abusing Goop's hospitality way past a single potentially medical situation.

by Anonymousreply 215July 15, 2024 12:30 PM

R214, R215: I absolutely agree with you both.

I was under the impression that he had left money behind?

That said, it obviously wasn’t enough. No one carries a check book around anymore, & it never occurred to me that cleaning that up professionally would be a consideration, & I’m aware that it would cost upwards to thousands of dollars, which I doubt he had on him at the time. Also, I haven’t considered whether or not he even has that kind of money. I’m assuming he does? But perhaps he doesn’t.

Yes. I would have been FURIOUS. Would I have told the other guests, had I gone looking for him, only to find shit every where? Absolutely. Would I have leaked it to TMZ? Probably not, unless he refused to make it right financially.

I’m not Gwyn, & not in her shoes, so OK - apologies for stating/talking shit, without knowing the full story.

by Anonymousreply 216July 15, 2024 3:18 PM

R216, I assume the housekeeper leaked it to TMZ. They pay for tips about shit, whereas Blasberg literally didn't.

Had he been the perfect houseguest every other time...the housekeeper wouldn't be screaming about how much she hated his fucking guts.

He's been bossing the staff around and probably leaving a mess behind whenever he's there and Gwyneth was not is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 217July 15, 2024 3:59 PM

His reign of terror is over, thank The Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 218July 15, 2024 5:32 PM

Gwenyth probably tipped the housekeeper by letting her leak the story and keep the money for the tip to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 219July 15, 2024 5:43 PM

That’s smart of Gwyneth. Use TMZ’s money to pay the housekeeper.

by Anonymousreply 220July 15, 2024 5:56 PM

R218, don't you mean his rain of terroir?

by Anonymousreply 221July 15, 2024 6:08 PM

Derriere of terroir.

by Anonymousreply 222July 15, 2024 6:10 PM

Can every please stop using the word “leak” in re: to this story??

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 223July 15, 2024 9:33 PM

[italic]Oh, what a feeling

When we're poopin’ on the ceiling

Oh, what a feeling

When we're poopin’ on the ceiling

by Anonymousreply 224July 15, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote]He could have handled it a lot better, by either leaving a massive tip, or paying top dollar to get one of those crime scene cleaners in at short notice.

I seriously doubt this dude has any significant amount of his own money. He hangs out with all these celebrities in order to be gifted things for free and have them pay his bills. He wasn't paying for a hotel or Airbnb in the Hamptons...he was staying in Gwyneth's guest room for free, and probably only had $20 to leave the housekeeper after he blasted the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 225July 15, 2024 11:16 PM

Was the ceiling detail part of the leaked story? I just can’t believe it (but I do).

by Anonymousreply 226July 15, 2024 11:44 PM

Every inch of that room must be steam cleaned, sanitized, repainted, re-wallpapered, along with all new molding, baseboards, flooring, furnishings, window treatments, etc.!

by Anonymousreply 227July 16, 2024 1:36 AM

R225, he must have *some* money saved from all the freebies and freeloading?

by Anonymousreply 228July 16, 2024 12:04 PM

Ozempic is nasty stuff.

by Anonymousreply 229July 16, 2024 1:52 PM

He pretty much destroyed a room. Who would want to scrub a ceiling, then paint over it? Better to replace the parts with shit all over them.

If he had no decent amount of money on him, he should have reached out to Goop, begged forgiveness and committed to paying for all the damage plus generous tips for people dealing with the horror. He must have some actual income.

You just don't blast shit everywhere and run.

by Anonymousreply 230July 16, 2024 9:29 PM

R230, the fuck you don't!

by Anonymousreply 231July 16, 2024 10:12 PM

Burn it, r227. Re-build. Mr. and Mrs. Goop have the money.

by Anonymousreply 232July 17, 2024 9:46 AM

Apologies, r211. I missed your post.

by Anonymousreply 233July 17, 2024 9:50 AM

This is why, when I am staying over, I wear pajamas.

by Anonymousreply 234July 17, 2024 10:52 AM

Enema mishap? How does one spray shit on the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 235July 17, 2024 12:04 PM

That is the eternal question, r235.

Projectile diarrhoea? We spell it differently in Australia...

by Anonymousreply 236July 17, 2024 12:09 PM

Nothing is clean!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 17, 2024 12:35 PM

Why is Blastberg being so silent on this?

Did he lock himself in the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 238July 18, 2024 5:33 AM

You can take the mean girl out of high school...

by Anonymousreply 239July 18, 2024 8:00 AM

Maybe Apple leaked it? She’s allegedly a mean bitch.

by Anonymousreply 240July 18, 2024 2:35 PM

R238 he’s in Europe at a very it NY crowd gay wedding. Friend sent me a bunch of insta stories with him in them.

by Anonymousreply 241July 18, 2024 2:42 PM

Oh what a feeling, when you’re spraying shit on the ceiling!

by Anonymousreply 242July 18, 2024 2:46 PM

[quote] he’s in Europe at a very it NY crowd gay wedding

I can just imagine all the snickering going on behind the scenes.

You know how the gays love a good gossip!

by Anonymousreply 243July 18, 2024 2:51 PM

>> Shits and giggles << The plop thickens...

The Hamptons set still haven't settled down on the Goop-poop story. The one piece missing from it all so far has been the motive. What would make Gwyneth turn on a houseguest like that? Why was she so happy to hang a friend out to dry – alongside all that devastated bed-linen?

Well, East Coast tattle-tales are now saying it's revenge. Gwyneth had heard Derek was the source of a scurrilous rumour that's been dogging her husband, Brad Falchuk. So aired his dirty laundry by way of payback.

As for the Ozempic bit, that mostly appears to have been pushed along by Jessica Seinfeld - who very much sees herself as a linchpin between the Hamptons and Hollywood sets, taking great relish in explaining the situation to anyone who asks.

by Anonymousreply 244July 18, 2024 6:25 PM

So who gets the complete goop poop scoop first.

Hedda ore Louella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 18, 2024 6:56 PM

Jessica Seinfeld? Ugh...Goop you can do so much better...

by Anonymousreply 246July 18, 2024 7:13 PM

[quote]R244 East Coast tattle-tales are now saying it's revenge. Gwyneth had heard Derek was the source of a scurrilous rumour that's been dogging her husband. So aired his dirty laundry by way of payback.

This goes back to what I’ve proclaimed from the beginning: Blastberg could have been set up! How easy it would have been for Goop, Apple and the housekeeper to secrete away their own waste, then fling it about the guest room once he’d departed.

You must admit it IS possible.

Why has there been no police investigation? Is it because Goop knows certain clues might send the whole house of poop tumbling down about her ears? I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 247July 18, 2024 7:14 PM

What was the rumour about Brad Falchuk?

by Anonymousreply 248July 18, 2024 7:45 PM

Probably that he's a closet case, R248.

Before he got together with Goop, I myself actually thought he was gay.

He's cute too.

by Anonymousreply 249July 18, 2024 7:49 PM

A journalist should ask Goop.

by Anonymousreply 250July 18, 2024 7:56 PM

GOOP-POOPGATE!

by Anonymousreply 251July 18, 2024 8:18 PM

[quote] You just don't blast shit everywhere and run.

Exactly, who does that kind of shit. Didn’t his parents teach him any level of human decency.

by Anonymousreply 252July 24, 2024 1:37 AM

I heard it spelled out, "Thanks for a great time! Had to go!"

by Anonymousreply 253July 24, 2024 1:44 AM

[Quote]Maybe Apple leaked it? She’s allegedly a mean bitch.

Crapple.

by Anonymousreply 254July 25, 2024 12:21 AM

Like a chocolate firehose, I heard.

The Goops had to move out for a while.

by Anonymousreply 255July 27, 2024 5:37 PM

At least he didn't fuck her couch.

by Anonymousreply 256July 27, 2024 6:16 PM

He’d only fuck the couch if there were billions under the cushions.

by Anonymousreply 257July 27, 2024 6:17 PM

Given the fact that Goop is friends with Oprah, RDJ and Brad Pitt, there just might be.

by Anonymousreply 258July 27, 2024 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!