Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is She The Newest Diva?

I searched and DL hasn't discussed Sydnie Christmas the latest winner of Britain's Got Talent. She has been compared to Liza, Judy, and Shirley Bassey.

Here she is singing Frank Sinatra's / Paul Anka's "My Way." Slow start, big finish. I'm impressed rarely, but she is really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2024 9:05 PM

Not with that name she ain't. Sydnie Christmas, really?

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2024 7:04 PM

Link not working for this U.S. poster. 😪

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2024 7:34 PM

r2 click the video and then the sentence "Watch on YouTube." The uploader didn't allow it to be embedded.

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2024 7:38 PM

R3, thank you. Embarrassed I didn't catch that.

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2024 8:21 PM

Exquisite. Our next Rita Pavone.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2024 10:56 PM

Here are all 3 of her performances on BGT. All are impressive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2024 8:29 PM

And a *very* Sydnie Christmas to you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2024 8:35 PM

Lovely voice

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2024 10:18 PM

She’s really good. Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2024 11:35 PM

I'm a big fan. She can really do some vocal gymnastics. So impressed, and she is down-to-earth, too.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 12:02 AM

Based on the OP clip. Meh. She has a big voice but no emotion.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 12:26 AM

America's Got Talent winner?

Of COURSE she's Judy, Liza, Barbra and Mrs. Miller all wrapped up into one future Celine Dion ruling Vegas!

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 1:30 AM

It's Britain's Got Talent, where they crown true talent and not sob stories.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 10:02 PM

I'm more of a Canberra Halloween fan.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 10:40 PM

A big voice for sure, but she’s no Celine Dion.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 11:00 PM

She is going on tour in the UK. Get your best dresses ready.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2024 8:48 PM

Great pipes but too nasally in the quiet parts. And doing the weird "sh" sounds like Liza. Sounds like she's doing a comedic imitation.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2024 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!