Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mercedes owner slaps autistic boy

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2024 11:07 PM

Fuck the Farage-loving Mail.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2024 5:17 PM

A) you don’t slap people

B) you don’t vandalize their property

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2024 5:43 PM

Autistic = retarded/sociopath

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2024 5:56 PM

When KTLA first reported the story yesterday, the reporter mentioned that authorities knew the identity of the Mercedes owner & were looking to speak with him -- he was a business owner in the area, but they didn't name him. Well, the internet found him (Armenian dude, owns a metal recycling plant), and now he's got a gaggle of people in front of his house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2024 7:34 PM

So - he's just supposed to suck it up and then pay for the damage?

How was he supposed to know the kid is autistic in a snap judgment?

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2024 7:37 PM

I've had 3 Mercedes over the years and the hood ornaments were sort of on a spring, you could move it back and forth...still the case? I doubt the kid did any damage.

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2024 7:56 PM

I have a fairly recent M convertible and the ornament is embedded in the hood.

This kind of juvenile bullshit isn’t new, and considering the kid is obviously impaired, maybe a visit to his folks for replacement might have been a more reasonable option.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2024 8:16 PM

Last I knew autistic kids didn’t wear name tags saying “autistic kid” and also, last I knew, you didn’t slap someone’s kid, autistic or not.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2024 8:17 PM

He made a U turn to get back to the kid. It's not surprising that road rage extends to people on the street.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2024 8:56 PM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2024 9:12 PM

Shoulda given the kid a Mercedes Benz butt plug.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2024 2:33 AM

That little prick and the horrid job those parents did of raising hi. Aren’e we the lucky ones- that little asshole is going to be unleashed upon the world soon. Yay!

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2024 2:41 AM

[QUOTE] I've had 3 Mercedes over the years

[QUOTE] I have a fairly recent M convertible

Nice humblebrags. You think you’re better than us cause your fancy Germany luxury cars cost more than our houses?

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2024 2:42 AM

[quote]GoFundMe is launched for autistic boy filmed being slapped by Mercedes driver

Christ, for what.

Maybe his idiot parents need to get a job.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2024 3:00 AM

Fucking grifters is what.

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2024 3:17 AM

"You gonna learn today!"

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 3:22 AM

He had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2024 3:25 AM

Armenian trash.

Who thinks it’s ok to hit a kid?

Trash, that’s who.

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2024 3:29 AM

They’re all assholes.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 4:29 AM

A firm hand is sometimes needed. But points off for letting the little brat go to the cops.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 4:32 AM

"He likes touching things".

Maybe the Mercedes owner likes slapping tards.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 5:15 AM

Was there a hiss to go with the viscous slap?

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 5:19 AM

Ann Romano would've slapped the shit outta that kid.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 6:27 AM

Ummm where I come from you NEVER touch someone's nice car. You look and drool and that is it!

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 6:48 AM

He got off lightly.

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 7:36 AM

I felt bad for the sister being stuck in this situation.

Of course the guy shouldn't have slapped the kid but I understand why he did. I know I would be tempted and so would most of us.

And frankly if the car had been owned by a gangbanger/rapper or a drug lord they both would have been shot dead.

All in all, it seems to be working out well for them.

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2024 11:14 AM

Is he on here? Face-slapping an autistic kid is a DL thing.

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2024 11:47 AM

He’s damaging an expensive car. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2024 12:18 PM

Kid needed to be slapped. Only way that dummy will learn

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2024 1:22 PM

The kid was lucky it was just a male Mercedes driver and not a female Porsche Exec.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2024 9:37 PM

If he was thrown out a window I’m sure he could just flail and flap his arms fast enough to gently descend to the ground instead of going splat on the pavement, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2024 11:22 PM

Growing up, a friend's little brother and his group of friends "collected" hood ornaments from Mercedes, Jaguar, etc cars.

The little shits must have cost the car owners so much money.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2024 12:13 PM

Clearly there are lots of folks here who are unfortunately, products of abuse. You would have to be, if you think the appropriate response to property damage is physical assault or actually laying hands on a child. Who needs to be told that you DON’T HIT CHILDREN? You’re not Joan Crawford. Call the police, sue the parents, but leave kids alone. What’s wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2024 4:09 PM

Wonder what would have happened if the unsupervised child did that same thing to some gangster thugs mercedes.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2024 10:24 PM

The kid looks MR. The Armeanian asshole should be arrested for assault.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2024 10:35 PM

The Armenian asshole has been charged with willful cruelty to a child and battery on a person. Arraignment scheduled for August 2nd. If convicted on both counts, he could face up to six months in jail.

HA!! Betcha he wishes he'd just driven away & reported it to his insurance company, like most RATIONAL ADULTS would have. Or just even paid for the hood ornament repair out of pocket! It would have cost him SIGNIFICANTLY less than whatever he's going to be paying in lawyers over the next few months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2024 1:49 AM

[Quote] So - he's just supposed to suck it up and then pay for the damage?

Is there an ATM in the kid’s head that’s slap-activated or something?

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2024 1:59 AM

Hope the jury is hung. The little fuck had it coming. Being a kid is no excuse for destroying the property of others. If both parties had been charged that would have been more just.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote]Hope the jury is hung

That's all you can hope for, since you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2024 2:37 AM

Should have kicked the stupid mother in her cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2024 2:43 AM

Is that what happened to you in the womb, R40?

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2024 2:44 AM

Why wasn't the mother watching the kid and stopping him from destroying someoneelse's property? I don't excuse the violence, but it should have never happened.

Most of my breeder friends have kids with ASD. They exhaust themselves trying to limit the impact of what their children are dealing with. Yes, they have access to resources that this mother probably doesn't have, but they wouldn't let their kids do something like this, and however deeply impacted by ASD their kids are, they *know* not to pull this shit.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2024 12:07 PM

why were the parents letting the child run around and play in traffic? It appears the family has raised over $50K in gofundme money. interesting

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2024 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!