Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Bacon and his Daughter

Omg I love how much she looks just like Kyra Sedgwick. And she doesn’t look all Hollywood out. She looks smart and down to earth. Natural beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2024 4:33 PM

Not much to look at. Looks her age and older. But offered a good performance in a crap horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2024 2:47 AM

Nepo baby. Mom got her a job on her series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2024 3:35 AM

^ She wasn't bad, r2, and she was only on a few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2024 3:47 AM

She was good in Smile but way too skinny

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2024 3:50 AM

"Sosie" - wtf kind of name is that? Is that supposed to be a cute form of "Susie?"

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2024 3:56 AM

Nepo baby. Next.

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2024 4:08 AM

She looks exactly like her father. The son looks like Kyra. Go have your eyes checked OP.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2024 4:12 AM

She looks younger than spring time and twice as exciting!

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2024 4:15 AM

I actually agree with OP, she's the spitting image of Kyra.

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2024 4:54 AM

She could play Kevin in "One Degree: The Kevin Bacon Story."

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2024 5:02 AM

She has a trailer trashy look.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2024 2:58 PM

R11, she's from the shabbier side of the Sedgwick clan...

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2024 3:50 PM

I like the Bacon clan. I suppose she’s a nepo baby, but so were Carrie Fisher and Jane Fonda, you never know what they’re capable of when onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2024 4:13 PM

OMG.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2024 4:25 PM

Unremarkable. Nepotism card in effect.

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2024 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!