Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unedited video of investment banker/Queers for Palestine altercation emerges

He was arguing with a group of people who through multiple drinks and a bottle at him, before he threw the punch

Kaye has turned himself in on assault charges and resigned from his firm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2024 11:14 AM

^Threw

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2024 10:57 PM

He must be gay; Mary held onto that shopping bag through it all.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2024 11:01 PM

Oh dear OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2024 11:13 PM

From first reports I knew it would be about those Palestine know-nothings going after a Jewish person. I hope he is vindicated and in turn sues the living hell out of those punks.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2024 11:18 PM

Apparently she threw feces at him. I would have been in cuffs that night. Because not only would I have clocked that hoe but also I wouldn’t have stopped. Throw some fkin feces at me??? Are you out of your goddam mind. Even a drink they would have got the hands. But feces. Man or woman I would have beat her ass. I wouldn’t beat her to death but that face would have made Diddy blush.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2024 11:22 PM

That gentleman was in the right yo. I hope he sues these fkin losers in a personal lawsuit and makes their life and finances a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2024 11:24 PM

Throwing shit at people is assault so he had the right to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2024 11:25 PM

Why is he being charged? That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2024 11:27 PM

They wudnna done it to a Tyrone in a suit. Fkin cowards.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2024 11:28 PM

So he was attacked first, as the video shows. Where are the DLers from the previous thread who said he started it?

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 11:29 PM

R10 They not gon say shit on here cause that wtf these mentally ill queer for Palestine and their supporters on DL do. They lie and then play ghost.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2024 11:32 PM

He was assaulted and defended himself. I would have done what he did at minimum and probably a whole lot more.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2024 11:35 PM

Who carries shit with them all day in case it needs to be thrown at someone?

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2024 11:41 PM

R13, it shows pre-meditation and an intended target. Any Jew will do. I hope this man is vindicated,

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2024 11:43 PM

Where did this shit-throwing story come from?

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2024 11:46 PM

cunts

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2024 11:57 PM

No, not shit. He said "she threw shit all over me". He meant shit as in unknown liquid. He was generalizing.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2024 1:16 AM

[quote]it shows pre-meditation and an intended target. Any Jew will do. I hope this man is vindicated

Maybe step away from the keyboard and get a grip on reality, Bubeleh.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2024 1:46 AM

Maybe open your fucking eyes and see what’s happening all over the place you fucking anti-Semite.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2024 2:50 AM

I can't believe he had to resign from his job.

There is something wrong when a person is assaulted, fights back, then is blamed for it.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2024 3:07 AM

More fuel for the anti-gay assholes. Thanks again, non-gay queers and trannies.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2024 3:49 AM

[quote]I can't believe he had to resign from his job.

What happened to "turn the other cheek" or right, he's Jewish not Christian.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2024 3:54 AM

He turned himself in and was attacked again as he was leaving the courthouse. Police do nothing.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2024 4:41 AM

He must have done something to deserve that, other guys just like him are not being attacked like that. His former employer probably knows a lot more than what is being told to the media.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2024 5:47 AM

[quote]So he was attacked first, as the video shows. Where are the DLers from the previous thread who said he started it?

Very good question R10. I have linked this thread in that other thread which is here, either that thread will revive or the debate can continue on this one, but I would like answers

[quote]No, not shit. He said "she threw shit all over me". He meant shit as in unknown liquid. He was generalizing.

R17 this is how I also understood it, that said I wouldnt put it past the anti semites to be carrying actual shit around to throw at da Joos, just that that does not appear to be the case in this instance

I also hope he sues their asses off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2024 6:37 AM

[quote]I wouldnt put it past the anti semites to be carrying actual shit around

This is where your damsel in distress routine jumps the shark

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2024 7:17 AM

He reacted disproportionately. He could have killed that girl that he pushed into traffic. Somebody got in the middle with hands up to calm down the interaction and he still attacked them. He’s been charged with 2nd degree assault and if convicted faces mandatory 2years in prison. Nobody is going to prison for throwing water sorry.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2024 9:49 AM

The attackers deserved what they got. Drop the charges!

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2024 10:01 AM

Hope that guys sues and takes the $ they are making to be raving fucktards who are helping no one.

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2024 10:25 AM

Ok I for one sit corrected, didn't know this was the wider footage and the more accurate story. Sadly the media got into it against this guy, quoted a bunch of his neighbors saying he's an asshole with anger management issues.

It can still be argued that his response was out of proportion, but it definitely cannot be argued that he started it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2024 10:38 AM

[quote]I can't believe he had to resign from his job.

This is a really excellent point and probably deserves its own thread.

I can understand the PR implications if it’s the CEO of a company, but why is society so quick to ruin someone’s job? The company probably forced him to resign because we live in a high tech society where people can instantly know all about someone.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2024 11:11 AM

It was at least five against one. And Jewboy still whooped all their butts.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2024 11:18 AM

[quote]He must have done something to deserve that, other guys just like him are not being attacked like that.

Really? Random women are getting face-punched in the city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2024 11:18 AM

They started it and he may have anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2024 11:22 AM

[quote] but why is society so quick to ruin someone’s job?

Because it's not a good look for a CEO adult male of his age to push someone into traffic. It screams entitlement, rage, lack of self control and inability to deliver a measured response. Boo, Hoo, someone threw a drink on him, not feces. You know how many times I have been a bar with rowdy people and had stuff spilled on me? You shake it off and move on, you don't punch them in the face or shove them in front of a moving car.

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2024 11:23 AM

R35 Normally I would agree with you. But after seeing these loathsome Queers for Palestine in action I can't fully blame him for reacting with fear and anger. All it seems they ever do is destroy, destroy, destroy.

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2024 11:31 AM

How would you react if a group of people surrounded you and threw liquid on you? Would you defend yourself and fight back or just run away? I consider someone throwing liquid on my person as an assault and would respond in kind.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2024 11:31 AM

The problem is he did not respond in kind, he over did it. He put someones life in danger vs a wet jacket. And being a straight guy he should not feel so heightened by such a weak attack as a cup of liquid. If fists were flying or knifes came out it would be a different story.

Throwing liquid isn't really what most people would consider an attack, it's more of an insult.

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2024 11:37 AM

^what about a thrown bottle?

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2024 12:15 PM

R29

Do you think the protestors are earning a “go protest!” salary that the court can garnish for damages?

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2024 12:19 PM

[quote]Throwing liquid isn't really what most people would consider an attack, it's more of an insult.

Tell that to the people in the UK who had acid thrown in their face. When someone is throwing liquid at you, you never truly know what it is.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2024 12:21 PM

R41 people don’t randomly stand around with acid. Acid attacks are targeted. It was water. Or juice. There’s no proportionality. You don’t push someone into moving traffic because your jacket got wet.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2024 1:46 PM

R43, what land are you living in?

Back a few years ago, in NYC a young woman pushed an older woman down because she was in a hurry and needed to get by. The old woman died from the push.

Queers for Palestine have interrupted gay pride parades. The level of anti-semitism is rising (and there are many American Jews who don’t even agree with what Netanyahu has done). Why do you think someone wouldn’t carry around a container of acid?

People are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2024 1:57 PM

R27, I agree, but a few caveats...

That's one man against a group of other people. One member of that group threw something at him. He had no idea whether it was water, alcohol, or something toxic. They attacked him. He has a right to defend himself.

It also looks to me like "mob justice" against this man.

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2024 1:58 PM

I would also be afraid that they had thrown some sort of accelerant onto me and would break out the matches "For Peace!"

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2024 1:59 PM

Queer’s for Palestine display Spahn Ranch or Jonestown level insanity.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2024 2:03 PM

Hmmmm.....If only there was some way to ensure that the person you're attacking doesn't respond with unequal force. A real conundrum, that one.

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2024 2:08 PM

He stood his ground!

by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2024 2:09 PM

I don’t see any NYC jury convicting him.

If it gets to trial. He may decide to plea to a misdemeanor to make it go away, or the DA may drop the charges.

by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2024 2:13 PM

He should sue the Daily Mail for defamation. They published the initial video without context.

by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2024 2:26 PM

[quote] He had no idea whether it was water, alcohol, or something toxic. They attacked him. He has a right to defend himself.

No person has acid in a bottle that they’re drinking from R44. They also told him it was water. People don’t randomly stand around with acid, or drinking glasses full of lighter fluid. He also would have known immediately if it was acid because, oh yea it would have burned. There’s no reasonable way that you would presume someone throwing their drink at you would be acid in this type of situation. He could have killed he pushed into traffic. None of you seem too concerned about that. Theres no sense of proportion in his response. That’s why he’s been charged and they haven’t. Again, nobody is going to prison for splashing someone with water, but he might for his violent and purposeful attack on them. Also I didn’t hear any anti-Semitic slurs in the video (which he claimed they used against him). Trust DL to support a man punching a woman in the face so hard he broke her nose, and throwing a woman into moving traffic. And we all know the components of these women’s identities as to why that is.

by Anonymousreply 51July 3, 2024 2:58 PM

We still join the story in mid-stream. We don’t know what happened to bring them to the point if the angry argument we open with.

by Anonymousreply 52July 3, 2024 3:02 PM

Sorry, r51. I think you are being unfair. Clearly words were exchanged and, unless he was physical before the video begins, it was the protestors who escalated to violence. Yes, throwing things at someone is violence. Even liquid. Certainly bottles. Once violence begins, it is likely to escalate. That’s why it matters, legally and morally, who began the violence.

by Anonymousreply 53July 3, 2024 3:15 PM

[quote] Yes, throwing things at someone is violence. Even liquid. Certainly bottles.

No throwing water at someone is not violent. Because it doesn’t cause harm. He wasn’t hurt by what they did. It’s assault, in the most benign sense, and nobody (like I said earlier) is going to prison for throwing water at you. His violence, is in the second and third degree and the police have charged him. He placed them in danger because he forced them into a roadway and also hurt them intentionally (broken nose). There are proportional relationships legally at play here, which is why he was charged, and them not. Do you people not understand why assault is broken down into degrees in terms of its seriousness in legal terms? It’s very basic. The bottle….was plastic. Again, unlikely to cause harm. He intended to cause harm. The two are not the same. If you throw a drink at me, I can’t shoot you and call it even, this is the difference. Do you understand?

by Anonymousreply 54July 3, 2024 3:25 PM

20 acid attacks in 2018 in America. And almost all victims are women, perpetrators are men, and it’s almost always domestic violence. There’s no reasonable expectation that these women were carrying acid sorry. It doesn’t fly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 3, 2024 3:27 PM

When somebody throws a liquid at you in the heat of the moment you have no idea what that liquid is. You automatically defend yourself.

People defending these scum who harass people on the street are reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 56July 3, 2024 3:27 PM

[quote] If you throw a drink at me, I can’t shoot you and call it even, this is the difference. Do you understand?

But he didnt' shoot anyone. A mob was surrounding him and blocking him from proceeding down the sidewalk and he acted accordingly.

I don't think any of you defending these assholes have ever been in a situation where you feel physically threatened.

And I love that this one guy fought off multiple attackers!

by Anonymousreply 57July 3, 2024 3:31 PM

[quote] No throwing water at someone is not violent. Because it doesn’t cause harm.

It wasn’t just water. Destroyed his clothes. Would ripping them have been “non-violent” too?

Once you get physical, it is legally and practically violence. Your attempt to parse this into non-violent physicality and violence is just plain silly. An effort to twist events to justify your pre-existing sympathies, not an objective assessment.

by Anonymousreply 58July 3, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote] It wasn’t just water.

Oh I’m sorry, soda water. There are these machines that wash out stains, you might not have heard of them R58. His clothes weren’t destroyed, they had soda on them. You people are so histrionic lol.

[quote] Once you get physical, it is legally and practically violence.

No actually. Water isn’t violent, hope that helps. You must get so upset every time you have a drink of water what a terribly panicked life you must lead.

[quote] Your attempt to parse this into non-violent physicality and violence is just plain silly.

Again, no actually. It’s how the legal system does it things. Certain crimes are more serious than others, often due to the harm done. It’s why he’s been charged with assault and none of the women have. Hope this helps! Him saying “my jacket was stained” versus her saying “I was thrown into traffic and had my nose broken” actually, in real life, have different realities in how the police will respond. Don’t believe me? Again, look at who the police have charged with assault. It’s so clear cut I’m surprised how stupid you people are willing to admit you are.

Go back to jerking off to “women getting what they deserve” videos, save your remaining brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2024 4:13 PM

Obviously, they are not guilty for assault for throwing liquids at him (that red stuff is some odd looking “water” honey), but they provoked him. No jury would convict him.

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2024 4:19 PM

R60, you can freezeframe the video at 00:12 and see that it’s a Gatorade. A red Gatorade. Plastic bottle.

[quote] No jury would convict him.

I disagree. It’s NYC. The jury won’t be as anti-women or anti-black as your typical weird DL poster, so you’d be surprised how many people will take violence against women quite seriously in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2024 4:28 PM

You need a unanimous jury.

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2024 4:48 PM

I agree that he’d probably get off with a jury. They started it and that’s key. I still think he should take a plea deal if he can get it.

by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2024 4:48 PM

Would it definitely be a jury trial?

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2024 4:52 PM

He could waive his right to a jury, but why would he?

by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2024 4:56 PM

In any court of law throwing liquid at someone who isn’t on fire is assault. All mafuckin day long you fkin idiots.

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2024 5:17 PM

If you really look at the video they weren’t scared. They get closer and closer in physicality with the taunts. That will be his saving grace. He didn’t stop to argue. He kept walking the entire time. That will be his saving grace. And that wasn’t water. It was a mafuckin drink. Any liquid thrown at someone can get in their eyes and cause serious damage. Suppose he had lasik like I did. The bitch deserved what she got. If you that mafuckin stupid and your stankin ass mama or papa never raised you to understand that hurling a cocktail drink at someone is assault and the equivalent of throwing the first punch then I don’t know what to tell you. But you are not a fullly adequate and functioning adult.

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2024 5:21 PM

[quote] And that wasn’t water. It was a mafuckin drink. Any liquid thrown at someone can get in their eyes and cause serious damage. Suppose he had lasik like I did.

Girl stfu, what a bunch of babies. Gatorade isn’t going to blind anyone, fucking idiot.

[quote] hurling a cocktail drink at someone is assault and the equivalent of throwing the first punch

Then why have the cops charged him with second degree assault and her with nothing? Cry harder loser.

by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2024 5:26 PM

[quote] In any court of law throwing liquid at someone who isn’t on fire is assault. All mafuckin day long you fkin idiots.

Not in New York. “Assault” requires inflicting physical injury. Throwing liquid at someone is ‘harassment” in the second degree:

A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

1. He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or

2. He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or

3. He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.

Arguably in this case, Aggravated Harassment in the Second Degree:

3. With the intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person's race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2024 5:35 PM

I bet you r68 is a motherfucking tranny. That’s why I stopped going to clubs. These fkin trans always doing outlandish shit and then play victim. Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2024 5:38 PM

Also—Criminal mischief for damaging his clothing, a felony if the clothing was worth more than $250.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote] Then why have the cops charged him with second degree assault and her with nothing? Cry harder loser

There’s no video evidence of what she did or did not do to him and his testimony was not specific as to who did what.

by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2024 5:40 PM

Sheesh why did he resign his job. What has this got to do with his job. Also they went after him!

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2024 5:43 PM

Even if they went after him, he clearly freaked out. It’s not clear that the people he assaulted were the same people who provoked him. Not a good look. He may not be convicted, but he did not behave well even under the best interpretation of events for him.

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2024 5:53 PM

How could he know it was water? (If it was.) His reaction was absolutely adequate.

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2024 6:47 PM

[quote]It was at least five against one. And Jewboy still whooped all their butts.

While holding a bag full of shopping whats more!

[quote]You know how many times I have been a bar with rowdy people and had stuff spilled on me?

R35 Completely different to having a drink deliberately thrown on you as part of a 5 on 1 attack.

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2024 8:14 PM

Those punk ass bitches thought they had an easy target in Jewboy but Jewboy kicked all their asses without even letting go of his bag!

Suck it you Queers for Palestine pussies!

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2024 6:12 PM

Jesus Christ - some of you people will go through such mental gymnastics to defend these protestors. They have no right to get into someone's face, pour liquids on them and stop him from peacefully going about his business.

You want to act tough and push people around? Don't be surprised then we people react and push back.

Hope he sues all of these stupid assholes.

by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2024 6:22 PM

I doubt any of those protesters could actually afford to live in that neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 79July 4, 2024 6:27 PM

Amateur..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 4, 2024 7:10 PM

Squirt shit get hit.

by Anonymousreply 81July 4, 2024 7:21 PM

R35, now let’s amend your scenario to new closer to this one:

You are walking alone at night, not in a bar where someone accidentally jostles you, and a group of strangers surrounds you shouting invectives like faggot before hurling a mystery liquid on your body.

Now what is your reaction?

by Anonymousreply 82July 4, 2024 8:20 PM

R82 Thank you sir, may I have another?

by Anonymousreply 83July 4, 2024 8:40 PM

[quote]Throwing liquid isn't really what most people would consider an attack, it's more of an insult.

Perhaps on Glee, but in NYC, it could be acid, gas, urine, or some other horrible liquid.

by Anonymousreply 84July 4, 2024 10:37 PM

[quote]Now what is your reaction?

Well, R82, if they're all masturbating...

by Anonymousreply 85July 4, 2024 10:39 PM

Oh please, you drama queens. Immediately you assume it's acid. If he was really that in fear for his life, he would have dropped the bags and come out swinging. It was just a stupid shoving match and splash of water or Gatorade. Something that happens in every bar in the city from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 86July 4, 2024 11:03 PM

[quote] Those punk ass bitches thought they had an easy target in Jewboy but Jewboy kicked all their asses without even letting go of his bag!

And now he’s facing prison. This is what you’re too stupid to understand - they got the reaction that they wanted. Now, he’s lost his job and is going to have an arrest record that will follow him the rest of his life. They won. Not him.

by Anonymousreply 87July 4, 2024 11:09 PM

Not necessarily r87.

by Anonymousreply 88July 4, 2024 11:15 PM

here's my legal analysis:

🔸Initial Aggression

the "Queers for Palestine" initiated the confrontation by verbally accosting the man, pushing him, and throwing a bottle at him.

this is assault in the third degree under New York Penal Law Section 120.00, as they intentionally caused physical injury to the man.

🔸Self-Defense

under New York Penal Law Article 35, a person is justified in using physical force to defend themselves when they reasonably believe it is necessary to protect against the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force

the man had a right to defend himself against the initial assault

🔸Proportionality of Force

the law requires that the force used in self-defense be proportional to the threat faced

the man's response of charging at the group and punching one of them in the face is probably disproportionate, especially given that he could have run away and called the cops any time

🔸Duty to Retreat

New York law is weird -- it imposes a duty to retreat before using deadly force if one can do so safely

while the punch is probably not deadly force, the man's decision to charge at the group rather than attempt to leave the situation is arguable deadly, especially as their was traffic around

🔸Mutual Combat

the man's decision to charge at the group after the initial assault could potentially be viewed as engaging in mutual combat, which can negate a self-defense claim

🔸Timing of the Punch

the fact that the man punched the "Queer" after charging and encountering resistance, rather than immediately after the initial assault, probably weakens his self-defense argument

a jury could view it as retaliation rather than necessary self-protection

🔸Conclusion

while the man had an initial right to self-defense, his actions of charging at the group and punching one of them after the immediate threat had passed probably exceeds the bounds of justifiable self-defense under New York law

he will face assault / battery charges, with the initial assault by the group possibly serving as a mitigating factor

so will the Queers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 4, 2024 11:17 PM

R89 seems to have nailed it.

What a lot of people dont understand is protecting yourself does not mean you can use deadly force. It depends on the situation. And yes, you are supposed to run and flea as your first option if you can do so. Engaging in the fight when you do not have to makes you lose the victim argument even if the first guy started it. It's called de-escalation. Something the entitled CEO has no concept of.

by Anonymousreply 90July 4, 2024 11:29 PM

He wasn't using deadly force

by Anonymousreply 91July 4, 2024 11:35 PM

He’s not going to prison. Maybe a suspended sentence. Any good lawyer would get guilty plea on a lesser charge.

by Anonymousreply 92July 4, 2024 11:47 PM

They need to take into account the bigger picture of the events that are tied into this scenario and the political manifesto of "Queers for Palestine". Perhaps if he's willing to take on the burden some laws could eventually be changed to protect people who are subject to this kind of attack.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2024 2:14 AM

The political manifesto of Queers for Palestine is that a 5% freak fringe would be happy to see run-of-the-mill gays (95%) being stoned to death for not being radical enough.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2024 2:31 AM

Saw this video this morning about Qs for Palestine and other things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2024 10:09 AM

[quote] Sadly the media got into it against this guy,

And always against the same side. People defending themselves against favored groups or even doing nothing at all. See George Zimmerman, Nicholas Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse, and now this guy.

Those hoping he sues are wasting their time. Do you think the attackers have any assets beyond their untouchable welfare payments.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2024 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!