Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caption This: Turbulence Sends Airline Passenger into Overhead Compartment

And he got stuck in there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 11:55 PM

I detest flying. every single thing about it

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2024 3:23 PM

[quote] Turbulence Sends Airline Passenger into Overhead Compartment. And he got stuck in there.

He should have checked himself at the gate.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2024 3:32 PM

There’s a reason they tell you to keep your lap belt on while seated.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2024 3:51 PM

They should keep him hanging there as a deterrent for passages that don't use seat belts.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2024 4:03 PM

I hate it when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2024 4:05 PM

Idiot

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2024 4:08 PM

I’m sure it makes me a monster, but seeing those two feet sticking out of the compartment gave me a chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2024 5:15 PM

That made me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2024 11:51 PM

Is he hot?

Quick --somebody pants him!

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2024 11:52 PM

My greatest fear is dying hilariously.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!