Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I feel like the titties issue is a red herring to the true horror of this wedding.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2024 9:43 PM

She dumped her first husband, soccer star Kyle Martino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2024 8:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2024 8:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2024 8:37 AM

I thought he dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2024 8:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2024 8:40 AM

The groom looks Al Franken, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2024 8:42 AM

Her brother Miles is extremely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2024 8:43 AM

I had commentary to this post, but maybe it didn’t publish because I linked the DM?

However, I will say it again, or possibly for the first time - why drag her dress through dirt and wood smoke? I agree those carcasses are not identifiable. How much did Sarandon and/or Robbin’s shell out for this?

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2024 8:49 AM

The husband looks like Tim Robbins.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2024 9:03 AM

The consensus on tgw DM comments section is suckling pig. But aren't pigs roasted in pits, not hung from a hook (not even a spit)?

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 9:11 AM

I noticed that, too, R9. Looks like Eva had a crush on stepdaddy.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2024 9:25 AM

Something old,

Something new,

Something borrowed,

Something blue.

The something borrowed is her mom’s saggy titties?

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2024 9:41 AM

They have matching neck tattoos, a design comprised of hearts drawn by her children.

I mean, really.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2024 9:52 AM

Remember when she sacked her nanny/maid when she caught her sniffing her hot hubby's underpants? (First husband, not new one!)

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2024 9:54 AM

She gets not just her rack, but her attention whoring and bitchiness from her mom, too. What a gal!

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2024 10:35 AM

As the bride she was already the focus of everyone’s attention. Narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2024 11:02 AM

R13 did she show us her battleship?

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2024 11:17 AM

I'd sniff hot hubby #1's private parts

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2024 11:46 AM

Suckling pigs? That is awful.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2024 2:49 PM

It’s her wedding. Who gives a shit what she wears? Just an over-the-hill nepo baby thirsty for attention.

People are so nosy and bored these days.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2024 3:33 PM

What? Now tits at a wedding are not allowed?

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2024 3:36 PM

Mom could have swept the church floor with her saggy ass titties as she walked down the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2024 3:41 PM

Good for her, might not be everyone's taste but she can choose to dress how she wants. Not like she was dressed like this for a political fundraiser

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2024 3:43 PM

Actress and 'lifestyle blogger'. (Eye roll).

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2024 3:44 PM

Those Sarandon gals really like to show off their bosoms!

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2024 3:51 PM

I am a long time agnostic, but I was raised in the Episcopal Church. The church I was raised in and served as an altar boy in had a strict policy on wedding gowns. Nothing scandalous, or too revealing. The gown that woman wore would have never been allowed.

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2024 3:51 PM

[quote]Those Sarandon gals really like to show off their bosoms!

If you got 'em, flaunt 'em!

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2024 3:55 PM

She looks like a cheap whore

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2024 4:07 PM

She’s batshit. Monetise those kids 247 365 and 366 in Leap Year. The cookie smelling chef is going along for the (tittie) ride for now but he’ll wake up soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2024 4:13 PM

The ex husband is a fox. The new one, not so much. He's kind of weeny looking with a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome thrown in for good measure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2024 4:19 PM

The little girl looks like she has highlights

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2024 4:24 PM

Who wants to see charred guinea pigs at a wedding?

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2024 4:25 PM

Open your shirt and spell “ATTIC” aloud. You’ll be glad you did.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2024 4:35 PM

She's a terrible actress

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2024 5:04 PM

But she bonded with the new hubby over Insta! True love.

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2024 5:35 PM

They're natural - people need to get over it.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2024 5:36 PM

Without the support, her tits look like they would be at her waist.

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2024 5:55 PM

Hmm, they haven't been together that long (3 years total), she had a messy breakup with hubby#1 & now she has a big splashy wedding in a white formal gown when simple garden party might have done the trick. Given her propensity for drama & craziness, this whole thing will unravel by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2024 6:04 PM

Well land sakes alive, I swan but that hussy is wearin' a white wedding gown. Scandalous, just scandalous I tell you! I'll just bet she's got on some of them hussy britches under that gown. She oughta be run outtta town on a rail.

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2024 6:35 PM

R14 Considering how many husbands have run off with the nanny that was a very smart decision. Any employee who exhibits major red flags like should be fired immediately.

At least Eva has more common sense than her mom does (love Susan but I too disagree with her views that also pissed off everyone at DL).

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2024 7:00 PM

R39 - Aunt Pittypat

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2024 7:05 PM

Her son is a gayling obsessed with ballet,

She seems supportive - I’ll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2024 8:15 PM

The carcasses on a rack are not a good look for a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2024 8:20 PM

Are those saggy tits genetic or implants? I'm genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2024 8:24 PM

I can see your dirty pillows.

by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote]Considering how many husbands have run off with the nanny that was a very smart decision. Any employee who exhibits major red flags like should be fired immediately.

That whole nanny thing Never Happened. Eva made it all up to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2024 8:50 PM

I thought it was a weird she would claim a nanny would be sniffing on her husband's dirty undies.

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2024 9:09 PM

[quote]I can see your dirty pillows.

You need glasses Margaret; those are some battered sofa cushions

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2024 10:28 PM

Why is her mother and step father absent from the pictures?

Did they go?

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2024 10:41 PM

R26, so church staff would require brides to put on their wedding dress so they could evaluate whether the gown was appropriate for Episcopalian church? Or the priest sees the tits looking juicy as she heads down the aisle and he announces that her breasts are an insult to the lord and he won't continue? Or is this in total bullshit and you’re a jealous Karen making things up?

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2024 10:45 PM

It's a pretty dress.

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2024 10:46 PM

Right, noted whore-hater Jesus of Nazareth would just hate to see a woman with big naturals showing em off.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2024 10:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2024 11:09 PM

Try bitty titry committee

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2024 11:10 PM

Why is the son from her first marriage walking her down the aisle to present her to the second husband? That's called parentification.

Also, not sure if they had a church ceremony. But marriage is one of the sacraments, so the dress should have been more modest if she was having a church ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2024 11:10 PM

Did she rub lemons on her tits during the ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2024 11:11 PM

I just love a wedding with big titties and smoked meats! Yeehaw!

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2024 11:14 PM

Didn’t God want everyone to be naked? Of course, bitches be crazy, so Eve chatted with the snake and got dressed.

Maybe clergy should consider sewing or sculpting tiny outfits to clothe all the half-naked Jesus’s hanging in churches the world over.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2024 11:27 PM

Not sure why this is becoming a referendum on bridal modesty in church, but doesn’t most references to modest dress refer to cost rather than coverage? The problem being excessive self adornment with pearls, gold, braids, etc. interfering with humble modesty rather than being a problem of sexual coverage?

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2024 11:30 PM

She writes like a stunted 11-year-old. I'm sure she concocted this "scandal" to try to get some clicks to prop up her stale lifestyle blog.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2024 11:33 PM

I don't know why every bride these days has to 1) wear strapless/sleeveless dresses and 2) try to be "sexy" on their wedding day. That's not really the point.

It's like that weird trend of putting on a full mask of makeup while in labor so they "look good on camera" while having the baby.

They've lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2024 11:33 PM

Strapless wedding gowns look horrendous. They always look like a hulking side of beef, stooped over, with a ring of fat around the top. And always always yanking up constantly.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2024 11:40 PM

R3 that picture is straight up horror movie. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2024 11:41 PM

I agree r62. I don't think i've seen a wedding dress with straps or sleeves for the longest time. Do they even exist anymore? It's like this is the pre-set style of wedding gown, and even for a woman who has..."generous" proportions (not just boobs), they STILL wear them instead of dressing for their body type.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2024 11:45 PM

I think this would’ve been a more appropriate choice for her venue: a little earthy, not white and she can still showcase her boobs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2024 12:01 AM

I like that dress r65

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2024 12:02 AM

R26 Did you need to sit down when you saw it? Are you quite alright?

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2024 12:12 AM

How many times has this beotch been married, and she wears white? Just like Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2024 12:17 AM

Some real..."stunners" and the DM link below.

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2024 12:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2024 12:21 AM

Susie’s breasts do look divine in ROCKY HORROR, there’s no question about that.

It’s sad the vicious daughter seems intent on supplanting memory of them, across the globe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2024 12:39 AM

R71 Susan Sarandon may have been the original film Janet but Jessica Harper (who replaced her in the sequel) had a much better singing voice.

by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2024 12:46 AM

R65 that's a very tasteful dress. Love the colour and details

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2024 5:32 AM

[quote] but doesn’t most references to modest dress refer to cost rather than coverage? The problem being excessive self adornment with pearls, gold, braids, etc. interfering with humble modesty rather than being a problem of sexual coverage?

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2024 6:03 AM

I'm still wondering what the need to showcase your tits is all about.

There are so many beautiful wedding dresses I remember seeing that are sleeved/not strapless. Why the hell would you need to look like a sex symbol/sexy at your wedding?? It's fine to look beautiful and tasteful, but having your tits on full display seems...unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2024 6:08 AM

IMO, the strapless thing (which has been going on for decades, now), is a money-saver for the industry. The armholes and the shoulders are harder to fit and require more fabric and SKILL.

Strapless dresses are cheaper and all you have to fit is the bust and the waist.

Women got brainwashed into this. On top of that, you've got to deal with no bra or a strapless bra. For women with large and/or low-hanging chests, not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2024 6:13 AM

She married her stepfather?

by Anonymousreply 77July 3, 2024 6:21 AM

R68 Your obsession with the dusky interloper has reached crisis proportions.

Get help.

by Anonymousreply 78July 3, 2024 2:32 PM

In OP's pic, she is pushing her shoulders forward to squish her boobs together for even more cleavage. So thirsty, this one.

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2024 2:56 PM

I don't know why everyone is making a fuss. Her breasts are ugly and as soon as that dress comes off, they meet her navel.

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2024 3:20 PM

Those tits will be down to her knees when she's middle aged, just like dear old mom.

Beach balls in pantyhose.

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2024 3:36 PM

New hubby gives off Michael Gove vibes.

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2024 5:28 PM

[quote]R75 Why the hell would you need to look like a sex symbol/sexy at your wedding?? It's fine to look beautiful and tasteful, but having your tits on full display seems...unseemly.

Eva is a child of Hollywood. She grew up seeing her mother reap rewards for flaunting her chest before strangers.

What chance did the little bride have?

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2024 9:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!