Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diana Ross - Work That Body

All right

Get ready

We're gonna work that body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2024 3:52 AM

She’s always blowing in the wind

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2024 12:15 PM

That has to be one of the most bizarre songs ever written, with some painfully awkward lyrics courtesy of Miss Ross herself:

Every morning when we wake To make up for that piece of cake We ate last night, What do you do? We do what's right, alright!

Paul Jabara's melody almost saves this mess, but it's truly odd and it sticks out like a sore thumb in the impossibly cheesy and generic Why Do Fools Fall in Love. Still, at least shows that Diana was willing to challenge herself from time to time. In the following year's album Silk Electric, she even had the courage to dabble in hard rock with Fool For Your Love (and this time she was, might I add, VERY successful).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2024 12:52 PM

I wonder if Ross or Jabara took jazzercise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2024 1:24 PM

Even I'm embarrassed for that used up old whore.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2024 1:29 PM

I like to watch the video for inspiration

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2024 5:01 PM

It's giving 20 Minute Workout on HBO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2024 5:08 PM

Diane's career always had more success with Berry's cock in her mouth than her own "talents" coming out of it.

Like an old cat with its tale in the ringer washer.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2024 5:15 PM

Hi Corpse r7

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2024 6:31 PM

Hi Panties On Re's Still-Sweating Re-mains R8

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2024 6:33 PM

WTF

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2024 8:23 PM

I know. Tail, not tale. But to me they are the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2024 8:25 PM

In a similar vein…

She co-wrote this song, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2024 8:50 PM

Good song to shit to

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2024 11:33 PM

I listen to this when I do cardio at the gym .

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2024 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!