Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Cohen Says Asking Oprah Winfrey If She's Ever Taken a 'Dip in the Lady Pond' Is One of His 'Regrets'

I'm sure we'll have no problem identifying the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2024 12:39 PM

He's been hanging out with the Real Housewives so long now he's become one. Not the housewife part, just the trashy personality part.

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2024 6:45 AM

[quote]"Gayle King told me later that week that Oprah didn't know what I meant by 'the lady pond,' " he said.

"Then Gayle was kind enough to demonstrate exactly what I meant by taking a dip in Oprah's lady pond, and everyone was satisfied."

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2024 6:57 AM

Being friends with that douche canoe Anderson Cooper should be his biggest regret.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2024 7:10 AM

I think it's a great question since everyone thinks it anyway

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2024 7:19 AM

"Gayle King told me later that week that Oprah didn't know what I meant by 'the lady pond,' " he said.

Sure...

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2024 7:22 AM

I agree with R4. It's a question worthy of Baba Wawa. Who asked Calvin Klein straight to his face if he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2024 7:26 AM

I wouldn't ask Dolly straight to her face, though. Difficult to explain why not.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2024 7:27 AM

Too bad she didn't ask Roy Cohn on camera.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2024 7:27 AM

@r6 and Ricky Martin. BaBa was such a bitch

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2024 7:31 AM

Why didn't Babab ask Fidel Castro if he had ever sucked Che's hot cock? Or fucked Maggie Trudeau?

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2024 7:33 AM

Poor Andy. No matter how he tries, the shame that is St Louis will never scrub off.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2024 7:38 AM

@r10, Everybody fucked Maggie Trudeau

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2024 7:39 AM

BaBa WaWa fucked Castro

"Oh, Fidel, let me feel that Cuban pinga"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2024 7:46 AM

Gossiping like it's 1979. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2024 7:47 AM

^ It's past Grumpy's bedtime 😏

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2024 7:52 AM

I do wonder what's really going on here. Is Andy trying to rehabilitate his image so there's some mobility in his career behind Bravo? It is a single point of career failure, after all, if he is let go.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2024 7:58 AM

And he wonders why no one takes him seriously...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2024 8:41 AM

You better think twice before going general population on late night. What they did the James Corden will seem like a walk in the park compared to what they will do to Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2024 8:54 AM

[quote]I agree with [R4]. It's a question worthy of Baba Wawa. Who asked Calvin Klein straight to his face if he was gay.

[quote]@[R6] and Ricky Martin. BaBa was such a bitch

She even asked Gaga if she was a hermaphrodite. LOL

I mean, that was the rumor at the time, so she was just asking what most people were thinking.

That interview was in 2009, when most people weren't familiar with trans yet. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2024 9:02 AM

R19 = Andy Cohen, frantically trying to change the subject

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2024 9:06 AM

I think Oprah should turn around that rude question and ask Andy if he's a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2024 9:53 AM

He's an asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2024 9:56 AM

And this is news?

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2024 11:12 AM

People are too deferential towards Oprah. It's not like he asked her if she's ever eaten pussy.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2024 12:31 PM

I think they both suck. She outed Nathan Lane without prior permissions.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2024 12:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!