Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WEHT Ezra Miller?

Sad last days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2024 8:32 PM

Is he still hot?

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2024 4:09 AM

R1, he was never hot.

The psycho eyes killed all and any hotness.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2024 4:12 AM

The pedophilia killed his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2024 4:13 AM

I too would like to know. Seriously its been 4 days and my food bowl is empty... Hello?

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2024 4:15 AM

He's hot AF. He'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2024 4:19 AM

He’s odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2024 4:20 AM

r5 is Teacake

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2024 4:43 AM

R7 Haha no. I'm not. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2024 4:50 AM

A poster in the comments of the article says he’s seen “The Flash” 17 times.

Also, the dirty gross feet killed any hotness.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2024 5:33 AM

Long yellow corn chip toenails

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2024 5:49 AM

I think he’s hot but I’m not watching The Flash. I hate superhero movies

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2024 6:02 AM

Well he's vile and hot. The two can coexist. But it will wear off in 3, 2, 1, as it did for Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Alex Pettyfer, etc.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2024 6:33 AM

The marketing campaign for "The Flash" was hilarious.

Keaton's major contribution was a zoom call, poor Sasha Calle didn't know whether the film was her millstone or her breakthrough, Miller was hidden like he was late-era Michael Jackson and WB kept throwing Andy Muschietti at reporters as if he was Christopher Nolan.

The studio also hired the same press agents who worked on "Top Gun: Maverick" and they kept repeating a core message that the the film was "quality" and that viewers would fall in love with Miller's Barry Allen ... which was laughable once general audiences saw the finished product.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2024 6:50 AM

Even after allegations surfaced, Miller was still being supported by the studio. Remember when they were pushing the "best movie ever" bullshit before the Flash premiere?

The movie finally opened, it sucked and flopped at the box office.

That was the end of Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2024 12:06 PM

I never cared much for Ezra. Ever since I saw him in “Trainwreck” way back (not a great movie, I know), he’s been a massive turn off for me. He’s annoying, repulsive, and ugly. Seeing his downfall is some kind of schadenfreude.

I see much better looking guys at my local Walmart than him.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2024 1:23 PM

I find his face interesting and unconventionally beautiful at times but his antics and feet are repulsive. Would likely still hit it.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2024 1:38 PM

Good riddance to anythem who is so self-absorbed thems can't accept a simple conventional pronoun. Because no person is a "them."

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2024 1:51 PM

Unlike Ezra his grand-aunt Ann was no flash in the pan...... or overnight success, Miller paid her dues and toiled for years before becoming a major film star.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2024 8:15 PM

I just picture him staying home depressed never going out and having a misfit group of toys as followers scavenging and stealing for him. And this is all taking place in Florida or Montana. Or maybe a far back lot at Warner Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!