Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

French Far Right Wins Big in First Round of Voting, Polls Suggest

A surprise decision by President Emmanuel Macron to hold a snap election appears to have backfired badly, giving the National Rally a decisive victory, early projections showed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2024 9:21 PM

Oh, boy, how do you say MAGA in French?

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2024 3:57 AM

With Nancy Sinatra supporting them, how could they lose (!)?

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2024 3:58 AM

We have to wait until the 7th to see the actual state of things, this first round just gives you the impression of the national support in general. Lots of weird alliances come into play in the runoffs.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2024 4:00 AM

Is this all over immigration?

We have old family friends who are Parisians. Very left wing. More left wing than I am, frankly. But they are so sick of the immigration thing and I know they voted right wing for the first time ever. It's all they talk about.

I know that's anecdotal, but how does French or European DLers feel about this? Is this really over immigration or is there more going on?

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2024 4:12 AM

Another country to avoid.

I already cancelled my trip to Italy because of fascist Meloni.

If France goes right, then that country is dead to me.

Especially in light of how Americans rescued their asses from the Nazis.

Fuck the French!

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2024 4:13 AM

R5 Are there any countries left yet you consider visiting?

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2024 4:43 AM

I am with R5, and yes there are plenty of other wonderful countries to visit, France is in the shitter anyways.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2024 6:24 AM

Self-made man' narrative false? Jordan Bardella's childhood was divided between his mother's apartment and his father's home in the much more affluent city of Montmorency, in the northern suburbs of Paris.

His father, who ran a drinks distribution business and was relatively well-off, has been erased from Bardella’s storytelling, said Pierre-Stéphane Fort, an investigative journalist who recently published a critical unauthorised biography of the young politician.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2024 6:30 AM

The immigration issue is as big in France as it is here. And this issue has been used really effectively to whip up the rabble.

I feel awful for Macron but what the fuck was he thinking?

And thank you r2, I can totally see Madame Macron in go go boots.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2024 6:31 AM

There is no draw to visiting a country with a far-right government.

Not at all.

There are better countries with liberal leaning governments that would benefit from your tourist dollars.

If France turns far-right, boycott that country. Spend your money elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2024 6:35 AM

R4 For every EU-country that moves to the right of the political spectrum, there’s one central theme they all have in common: People don’t want this continent to turn into a muslim haven.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2024 6:37 AM

r10 Oh please, most people on this planet don't care about any of that. They will travel, visit famous landmarks, and go the fuck back home. And the main reason this is happening in European countries is because they've become overrun with Muslim refugees who are bringing their ass-backwards religious beliefs to an otherwise socially evolved and progressive civilization. It's not nearly the same situation as what's going on in the US.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2024 6:39 AM

This is a fine line to walk, conversationally, but needs to be dealt with. Preserving western liberal values and hard-earned societal stability is one thing, but crossing the line to make it some sort of cultural purity project is quite another.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2024 6:40 AM

I hate to say it, but the Hausmann-planned Paris the world loves was built by the far right Third Empire in the 1860's (roughly). It's kind of rich (but not necessarily wrong) to see people say they won't revel in the spoils of a far right era of yore because of the rise of the far right today.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2024 6:44 AM

R8, one of the reasons he has appeal is that he wets the panties of French women. There have been several stories on the news this week that French women are voting for the far right in larger numbers than usual, and a couple of women I saw interviewed admitted they think he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2024 6:44 AM

Wonder if Macron will still do his Seine swim.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2024 6:47 AM

Jordan Bardella hot?

He looks like Hitler.

He also looks like a corpse.

But then again, French women found Gerard Depardieu hot, so clearly they have shit taste in men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2024 6:57 AM

Bardella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2024 7:04 AM

Jordan Bordella can get it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2024 12:46 PM

I'm French and I would say that the dam has mostly broken at two different points in the last decade (even among many gay guys I know):

1) at the time of the 2015 (Bataclan) Paris attacks and

2) just after the refugee crisis, in 2016, after Angela Merkel asked Europe to welcome 5 million asylum seekers from Syria, which was the beginning of the drip-drip-drip terrible accounts of what these asylum seekers would do: they were demanding that swimming pools have hours exclusively for women or then for men, but they were shitting in public swimming pools all the same; male migrants would try to put their hand under women's skirts or rape them as if entitled to it (which led to a chaotic New Year's Eve in Germany where hundreds of women got assaulted in various train stations).

And for the gays, the shocking scene (if not the primal scene) was realizing that in ISIS territory, gay men would be thrown from the top of towers.

Now if on top of it you add the fact that now France has his own Rupert Murdoch (his name his Bolloré) and his own Fox News (it's called C News), that was the end of a relative political courtesy.

I saw my own partner slide across the whole political spectrum from the left to center to right to far right and how he progressively went full-on French MAGA until I couldn't take the cray-cray any longer.

But France's political spectrum being what it is you have to realize that the RN won't likely have a majority of MPs which means the progressive left is going to govern in a coalition (called "front républicain") with the centrists (if they can come to any sort of agreement because their leader, Jean-Luc Mélenchon, is a repellent to 80% of the French population, even more so that Marine Le Pen).

Which means, at the end of the day and if things go as expected, more progressive policies in France in coming years.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2024 12:46 PM

Thanks for confirming what I thought.lnwaa happening. Bad trends, but no disasters yet. Bolloré is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2024 1:01 PM

What is she wearing ??? Leather pant suit to bulk up her anorexic frame in gold remorse to compliment the platinum mop atop her head , her duck lips protruding in a way reminiscent of that really attractive lady gorilla ( I think she was a doctor ) from planet of the apes .

What a charmed life she has — rabbit food only, hobbling around

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2024 1:19 PM

Thanks for the insights, R20. The last sentence was chilling. God help the French.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2024 1:22 PM

I always liked Spain better than France.

Nicer people and much more progressive.

Fuck France.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2024 2:54 PM

I'm the French @R20 and would rather have progressive policies than regressive: nothing chilling about it R23.

Now, that doesn't mean I support Mélenchon either. The guy is the French equivalent of the "Squad" and while he has no qualm about insulting the catholic Church left and right, or outing a politician as a crypto-Jew (because that makes her a potential anti-Palestinian Nazi), the moment you criticize Islam or Islamists he's going to hurl insults at you.

I've always been center and as such was a big fan of Macron at first, but I have to call it as I see it: Macron was a huge disappointment. In his first campaign he alluded to following a softer policy on drugs, like legalizing cannabis and having the state having a monopoly on its dealings, just as it works for tobacco, to suddenly run in the opposite direction and launching an all out war on drugs the minute after he was elected. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2024 3:39 PM

r25 voulait juste se droguer en toute légalité. Ha !

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2024 3:51 PM

Nope, not to use cannabis R26, I hate weed. It makes me paranoid af. I do like my Molly though, but I knew they would never declassify what is perceived by the public at large as a hard drug (or at least harder than cannabis if not as hard as the stuff they sell at Purdue Pharma.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2024 3:57 PM

R25 is a drug addict. That’s all he cares about.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2024 4:33 PM

You farm that rage, R28! 😡👨‍🌾

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2024 4:34 PM

I thought at first it was an appearance by the ghost of Joan Rivers?

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2024 5:24 PM

R20 is spot-on. (German here.) Not everything in Europe is comparable to the US.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2024 6:07 PM

It's all about Muslims, migrants and immigration. The Left totally fucked themselves turning the followers of this insane backwards cult into their special pets.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2024 6:16 PM

I would wager anything immigration-related is SOLELY focused on Muslims.

Take (East-)Germany, for example, where Vietnamese make up a rather large portion of the immigrant populace: There are currently about 205.000 Vietnamese (or people with a recent Vietnamese background) residing in Germany. You don't hear anyone ever complain about them.

Why? Because they don't cause trouble, they don't impose their views on the native population, and they simply work. Be it a Vietnamese restaurant, a tailor, convenience store, night kiosk.. You name it.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2024 8:31 PM

To be fair, the Turks on Germany have survived a longer play and done well, but they are/were far more secular in Turkey.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2024 8:35 PM

Turks in Germany aren't exactly beloved, R34

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2024 8:40 PM

No, but I don't remember it getting to this level of tension.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2024 8:47 PM

Read it and weep Queers for Palestine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2024 10:00 PM

Yes, I found that too Dutchie @R35.

I'm R20, I happen to also have lived in Francfort am Main for four years in the 2ks and on my very first evening there, I was walking on the "Zeil" (which is a super busy pedestrian zone by day but gets empty pretty fast after the stores have closed) when these two guys who were obviously Turks (and maybe they weren't; they were just super "ethnic-looking" so I just thought "Turks"), asked me if I wanted anything, and R25 might not believe it, I didn't want anything, I was not interested, and I was not even 100% sure that it was actually drugs, but nope, leave me the fuck alone.

That was not a very good first look for the Turkish community, which we basically don't have in France. Especially if you consider that right up until this moment, at the ripe age of 25, all of those 25 years spent living in the center of Paris, no one had ever dared to ask me this kind of question, which may or may not have something to do with my - brace yourself real tight this time R25, I'm going to push the suspension of disbelief ten notches higher - clean-cut good looks and standoff-ish glares that would say to panhandlers, psychos, dealers and whoever the fuck was going to cross me or my path "DON'T. EVEN. BOTHER".

Yeah, the Turks don't seem to be all that beloved in Germany. At the same time, I have never heard of really egregious behavior from the Turks in Germany like I have heard from the Syrians (the types of behaviors I cited in R20). And even though I have never and will hopefully never vote for a far right party, I was still relieved when Erdogan started to sabotage the draft/proposal to have Turkey join Europe. So for that, Erdogan, THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2024 10:39 PM

the biggest mistake the global left made in our age is their sympathy for islam and projecting this issue onto their own colonialist histories.

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2024 10:58 PM

R5 Oh honey, nobody cares whether you show up or not and your absence won't make a bit of difference in history. But, for the record, it's not like you go there and everybody is going Third Reich. Regimes come and go, but France and Italy will always be fabulous no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote]Erdogan started to sabotage the draft/proposal to have Turkey join Europe. So for that, Erdogan, THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!

The Ottoman Empire ruled Hungary for 200 years. They destroyed the country and caused tremendous suffering amongst the native population. Hungarians know WTF is up with Islam (as well as Turkey) and they won't have it.

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2024 12:24 AM

You are not supposed to panic, these things are going to work out for the best.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2024 12:27 AM

[quote]Another country to avoid. I already cancelled my trip to Italy because of fascist Meloni.

Isn't it ironic that under Meloni, tourism is absolutely booming.

Italy doesn't need you R5.

"Registered arrivals in accommodation such as hotels rose a yearly 13.4% to more than 134 million in 2023, the highest ever figure. The total number of nights spent in hotels and other similar facilities increased almost 10% to 451 million."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2024 12:32 AM

My grandparents toured Italy in 1938 and said it was the best trip of their lives. They were grateful to visit before the war started.

The prisspot who won't visit a country because he doesn't like who's in charge can stamp his prissy little feet and fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2024 12:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2024 12:40 AM

^^^^^

"Terrifying video shows the moment a mob of men brutally beat a lesbian couple who were out celebrating one of their birthdays."

"Emma MacLean said she and her girlfriend, Tori, were walking in downtown Halifax, Canada on June 22 when they first encountered a group of about 10 men they believe to be of Middle Eastern descent and from Syria."

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2024 12:40 AM

R45 Where are the Gays for Hamas imbeciles now?

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2024 1:03 AM

How lovely Canada is now getting European style violence.

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2024 1:42 AM

Will no one tell them they wear the cheapest looking wigs? You're in France for God's sake! Get your shit together.

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2024 2:51 AM

R33 in east Germany, they were super racist towards Vietnamese. Maybe it improved now, a little. (Otherwise, in general, your assessment is correct.)

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2024 9:05 AM

Turks in Germany from the 70s until the 90s were different. Maybe the cold war had something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2024 9:14 AM

[quote] France and Italy will always be fabulous no matter what.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm sure that Mussolini and Hitler thought they made Italy and Germany "fabulous" too.

[quote] Isn't it ironic that under Meloni, tourism is absolutely booming.

Fascists, right-wingers, and MAGATS love to travel too!

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2024 11:04 AM

R44 is Eva Braun.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2024 11:08 AM

My aunt's French and she doesn't feel safe walking through Muslim neighbourhoods. She lives in Nice that had a truck attack years ago. Like all countries with a 'rising far-right' the problem is leftwingers pretending violence from Muslims doesn't exist and that you're a racist if you say anything. Judgemental Americans have zero clue about what it's like living in a modern European country.

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2024 11:14 AM

"I am 26 years old, blonde, with light eyes, and I have always lived in the 6th arrondissement of Lyon, which is thought of as the poshest area in Lyon, and my daily life has become unbearable. I write this because, ten years ago, I could go out with my friends in the evening, at any hour, without being bothered, insulted, followed, or stabbed.

I mention stabbing because, three years ago, my boyfriend, along with two of his friends, on their way home, were approached by a group of men. They surrounded them, stole one of their cell phones. They tried to fight back, and my boyfriend, in spite of being a strong rugbyman, got stabbed, in the arm--while protecting his neck, which was the target. Someone tried to cut his throat.

As for myself, on a regular basis, men follow me, insult me because I refuse to talk back or because I say I have a boyfriend. One day, one spit on me. More and more, I am whistled at like a dog, or "ksksks"'d like I am a cat. Acts of this nature have happened to me perhaps thirty times in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2024 11:16 AM

Six months ago, we adopted a puppy. One evening, my boyfriend went out to walk him at 9pm, and three men tried to steal the puppy. Since then, we only go out in the evening as a couple, and I always carry pepper spray in my purse.

In our neighborhood, just in our block, there are three drug dealing spots, which work constantly. Day and night. With everything that entails: watchmen loitering outside our house, milling about, shouting, getting high and bothering people, especially women.

Every single one of the actions I mentioned (and they are only a part of what we have gone through) is the fact of men of sub-Saharan African or North African origin. A white man has never behaved towards me the way they have.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2024 11:17 AM

Is it racist to call out what my daily life has become as a woman, because of immigration? Is my reality, my daily life, racist? Am I not as legitimate as any other person to call out traumatising acts of violence, just because they are done by foreigners or immigrants?

To be clear, I am not talking about men in general, but specifically men, sometimes underage, who are of immigrant background.

Now, and for about four years, the way I live my life has had to change to live with this constant insecurity. Now I live with a pepper spray outside my front door, a taser, and a false pistol, after an attempted break-in. We have had an extra lock added to our door. We have a security camera in our apartment. In my purse, I carry a second pepper spray, as well as brass knuckles on my keychain. I never walk into a building without checking both sides of the street, in case a man is following me. I never make eye contact with you-know-who. I constantly cross the street. I no longer leave my home on my own after 9pm. I no longer use public transport for obvious reasons. I am afraid when I am alone at home. I am afraid when outside. Now, I am always afraid.

I do not want this future for my children who, fortunately, are not yet here. I do not understand people who do not see that France is turning into a cradle of insecurity because of immigrant men. Insecurity to women, but to men as well.

Therefore, for your future, and those of your children or your children-to-be: cast the right vote.”

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2024 11:18 AM

I love how R55 - R57 gives no sources or links, and even if you did, it could be completely made up right-wing garbage.

That's just the sort of thing that right-wingers use to get people worked up enough to vote for them.

The "scary brown and black men!"

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2024 11:26 AM

This has been brewing for years. I only started paying attention myself when news broke of racist grooming gangs in England targeting working class white girls. Those girls were the canary in the coalmine, for a problem that leftwingers are idiomatically incapable of addressing, because there's no greater taboo in leftwing ideology than the idea a white person can be targeted for their race. What I found during the threads over the years about terrorist attacks, the mass sexual assault in Cologne New Year's was the same vapid arrogance from the likes of r5. The 'how dare you's, the schoolmarms, the pyromaniacs pretending to be firemen. Marine Le Pen probably won't block immigrants from the worst places on Earth, rightwing parties don't block cheap labour, but if they stop throwing their citizens under the bus that'll be a good start.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2024 11:30 AM

You're the same Islam cheerleading cunt who's been infesting this site for years r58.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2024 11:31 AM

I can second that there has been an anti Islam replacement Theory troll that has infested this site for years. It's better sensible conversation about these issues impossible on DL. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2024 11:37 AM

It's made sensible conversation*

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2024 11:38 AM

[quote] Far Right’s Surge in France Lays Bare Deep Divisions

PARIS — For many, France feels like a very different place on Monday.

The results from the first round of legislative elections, held on Sunday, revealed a country deeply fractured, with a surging far right winning a record number of votes and the near collapse of President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party.

“The far right at power’s door,” the cover of Le Parisien, a daily newspaper, pronounced the morning after the first half of the snap election called by Macron.

“Twelve million of our fellow citizens have voted for a far right party that is clearly racist and anti-Republican,” the left-leaning Libération newspaper declared in an editorial, referring to Marine Le Pen’s National Rally party. “The head of the state threw France under the bus, the bus continued without slowing down, and now it’s parked in front of the gates of Matignon” — the prime minister’s office.

If the National Rally takes an absolute majority in the runoff on Sunday, Macron will be forced to appoint a prime minister from its ranks, who will in turn form a Cabinet.

There was a sense of whiplash and disbelief at the political nosedive of Macron’s party, which with its allies has had the most seats, but not an absolute majority, in the National Assembly. That centrist coalition finished a distant third in the first round of the two-round electoral race. Only two of his candidates — and not one of his ministers who were running for a seat — got enough votes to be reelected without a runoff for their positions, compared with 37 members of the far-right National Rally, and 32 of the left-wing coalition of parties called the New Popular Front, which came in second.

The results of the first round of voting do not typically provide a reliable projection of the number of parliamentary seats each party will secure. But the National Rally now looks very likely to be the largest force in the powerful National Assembly. The question is whether it will get enough seats to command an absolute majority.

If that does not happen, the National Assembly will most likely be ungovernable, with Macron’s centrist party and its allies squeezed between the right and the left and with greatly diminished power.

“End of an era,” declared the front page of Les Echos, the main business daily.

“When historians look back on the dissolution, they will have only one word: disaster!” stated an editorial in the conservative newspaper Le Figaro.

“Emmanuel Macron had everything, or almost everything,” it continued. “He lost everything.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2024 12:48 PM

Muslims and trannies led to the downfall of the Left.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2024 1:54 PM

no, it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2024 1:55 PM

Interesting. I guess she’s gonna round them up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2024 1:55 PM

Whatever she needs to do r66. This can't continue. This really is a battle for civilization. Just as it has been in the past.

Americans have no sense of history.

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2024 2:20 PM

There was a 10-year period where I had not visited Paris, between about 2008 and 2018. The difference was staggering in places like Porte de la Chapelle. Unrecognisable.

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2024 2:27 PM

[quote] I guess she’s gonna round them up.

[quote] Whatever she needs to do R66. This can't continue.

I believe that's what Hitler said, right before he started rounding up Jews and putting them in cattle cars.

How nice of France.

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2024 2:27 PM

You can’t compare muslims to Jews. Jews have never been violent and destructive

by Anonymousreply 70July 2, 2024 2:30 PM

Import the third world, then the country becomes a third world hellhole. Deport now!

by Anonymousreply 71July 2, 2024 3:32 PM

Nobody says third world anymore, which is a cold war term. It's developing and developed world. There is no second world anymore.

by Anonymousreply 72July 2, 2024 3:33 PM

[quote] Jews have never been violent and destructive

WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 73July 2, 2024 3:41 PM

It's all connected. Being a Muslim in Europe or the US will be a very dangerous thing in the not to distant future. Far right dictators (like dump) will deport so many, so fast. And no one will be able to do anything about it. Sure, protestors rally and block traffic at St. Patrick's day parades for a year or so but it will die down. I imagine the same will happen across Europe. I am glad to see a thread like this as so many of us do so much navel gazing at our own situation here in the US that we fail to see how things are connected, what beliefs are gaining momentum and what we can expect to encounter. If I were a Muslim, I would get out while I could. Things are going to get very ugly. I know many of you will call me names and that I paranoid, but if we don't open our eyes, we can't see anything.

by Anonymousreply 74July 2, 2024 4:28 PM

They'll deport as many as they can before the oil states start pushing back.

by Anonymousreply 75July 2, 2024 4:35 PM

R74 Why would Muslims choose to live among racist white people? Won't life be better for them back in the Middle East?

by Anonymousreply 76July 2, 2024 7:41 PM

FUCK OFF R69. This is not the same thing. These are violent, antisocial men who are only in France for the generous benefits. They despise Western culture and see all Western women as whores who are there for their sexual gratification.

Read up on Islam, you ignorant ass.

by Anonymousreply 77July 2, 2024 9:13 PM

Islam has been at war with the West for 1600 years. This is only the latest iteration of it. It's a never-ending jihad, it just takes different forms.

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2024 9:14 PM

R76 No because the West has been throwing free money at them for decades.

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2024 5:28 AM

I want the French to be happy. I want everyone to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2024 5:38 AM

No, R76. Have you ever been to any of the countries they come from?

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2024 11:47 AM

Here is a secret video of a meeting of the French left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2024 6:28 PM

Albion came through, the frogs came through... all eyes now on the gringos in November. Will they embrace fascism?

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2024 6:48 PM

r83 it's hardly "fascism."

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2024 9:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!