Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hail the new lavender marriage!! Olivia Culpo and Christian McCaffrey Tie the Knot in Rhode Island

The model and the San Francisco 49ers said "I do" in a Watch Hill chapel on Saturday, June 29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2024 1:48 AM

No idea who they are, but I googled them just now and they have zero chemistry together. He's just sort of awkwardly leaning into her in every photo. Crazy that bearding and lavender marriages are still a thing in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2024 5:16 AM

Culpo is very pretty, IMO. But she was prettier 10 years ago and now I find her over-groomed.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2024 5:24 AM

I like her simple dress but it’s too white - a slightly creamier shade would have been so much more elegant.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2024 5:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2024 5:44 AM

Maybe she has has Buccal fat removal and that's what puts me off her current look. And that straight shellacked hair she always wears. She was prettier when she was softer looking and not too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2024 5:48 AM

And maybe all her beaus have been bi or gay but they have certainly been good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2024 5:49 AM

she looks like she enjoys Las Vegas

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2024 7:18 AM

Nick Jonas’ former beard!

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2024 7:18 AM

Slurp! 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2024 8:07 AM

He's boring and straight. Don't know where the DL rumors came from but he's the most boring straight guy ever. The fact that he rarely factors on the NFL hot list for women shows how boring he is in motion. Instead this walking Thumb, Joe Borrow, makes white female NFL viewers and TikTok user wet. Christian is much hotter but has zero charisma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2024 8:43 AM

^ The rumors came from Olivia bearding for Nick Jonas. Once a beard, always a beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2024 8:55 AM

I think one bearing contract doesn't equate to every relationship being a bearing situation. Nick could have been a check until she found her forever sugar daddy. She seems like a typical jersey chaser. I'm sure she and all football wives/girlfriends wished their men were on Chiefs to get the Taylor Swift treatment, now they are all in the shadow of the premier football girlfriend. Olivia drags Christian all over to make then an IT couple but it just isn't in the cards for her dull husband.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2024 8:58 AM

^ *bearing?

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2024 9:06 AM

I would love to be fucked by that " dull husband."

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2024 12:32 PM

I don’t think Olivia was always a “beard” but I think she had PR relationships. Cause the straights fake relationships too. So I’m sure she’s had a little bit of both.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2024 12:36 PM

Guy is straight, but fun fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2024 12:43 PM

r10 sounds like he was passed over and remains quite bitter.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2024 12:50 PM

Neither Nick Jonas nor Christian McCaffrey is gay. Grow up, eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2024 2:09 PM

What is the new jive meaning of "THUMB" among the young'uns?

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2024 2:11 PM

R11 Also bearding for Danny Amendola

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2024 10:27 PM

He's such as gorgeous man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2024 11:21 PM

Oh, no, another one who likes fancy handbags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2024 11:31 PM

Culpo on her wedding dress: "I didn't want it to exude Sex in any Way, Shape or Form".

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2024 11:56 PM

He's very masculine with symmetrical features. Kind of bland but kinda perfect. And that brick shithouse body.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2024 12:08 AM

She sounds insufferable about not wanting her wedding dress to be sexy "in any way." She said that that's how McCaffey likes her best: covered up.

Women forget that a wedding, if you get married in a religious ceremony, is a sacrament. For that reason, alone, you should be wearing something modest.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2024 12:19 AM

She's a tacky RI Italian American. But she was cute when she looked like one. Now she morphing into Posh Spice.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2024 4:44 AM

^ What makes you say that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2024 7:28 AM

Wow the buccal fat removal is so obvious

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2024 7:31 AM

They're straight, dumbass frau OP

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2024 7:50 AM

OP is the Gay & Bearding Troll who keeps the Gay Sam threads going.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2024 7:51 AM

Classy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2024 7:55 AM

Girl can dress 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2024 8:02 AM

She can buy expensive dresses but can she dress?

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2024 8:07 AM

Wow! What a fool he is. Too many hits to the head, of course.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2024 2:39 PM

Two hot celebs get married.

Datalounge: It's a lavender marriage!

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2024 8:07 AM

she has a weird look to me like her skin would be ice cold. very pretty but super fake.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2024 12:24 PM

She and her new husband are oissed that TikTok creators are bashing her winter wedding dress, that she wore to a summer coastal wedding. Then she made a comment about modest before showing up in a diaper and see through skirt.

She and her husband spent a part of their honeymoon calling a content creator “evil” for criticizing her dress. Those two are so morning and so thirsty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2024 6:34 PM

I’m tired of every bitch in sleeves saying they took inspiration from Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly’s dress is nothing like any modern dress that Influencers or celebs are wearing. Grace’s dress was fantastic and anything but boring. Olivia and all these delusional girls trying to obtain an “old money” esthetic need to stop being what they aren’t. Just enjoy and embrace being new money and leave the old stuff to the pros.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2024 6:37 PM

I thought she looked very nice in the dress. Why are people trying to critique a woman's wedding dress?

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2024 8:47 PM

How 1969-ish her wedding veil looks.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2024 2:23 AM

R40, speaking of 1969ish, did they choose June 29 to always remember the Stonewall riots?

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2024 2:30 AM

R39, because the bitch put her wedding into Vogue. A fashion magazine. Fashion is art, and will be critiqued. If she was getting praise like Sofia Richie’s wedding, I bet you wouldn’t be confused about the chatter.

If TilTok hacked her phone to pull up wedding pictures to critique I’d be one thing. But she wanted attention, and her Christian conservatism and inconsistent fashion narrative were called out.

R39, only a straight woman would even ask such a stupid question on DL. Be gone, beast! This is not the place for your kind.

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2024 9:19 AM

She's trying to copy me!

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2024 9:33 AM

R38 Grace Kelly's father Jack was the son of Irish immigrants from County Mayo. Her mother was the daughter of German immigrants. Handsome and sexy Jack made some money. Grace was not "old money", which would require a few generations of wealth.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2024 3:47 PM

R44, r38 here, I know Grace isn’t old money, but she was marrying into it this her wedding reflected that theme. But regardless, man influences idolize her wedding dress. And it really was one the best royal or celeb wedding dresses. American woman love to use Grace Kelly as an example of wealthy elegance and lump her wedding dress, not her, into the old money esthetic online.

Old money is nothing to look up to, beyond their financial survival skills. We just saw the Uk’s wealthiest duke get married on a cheap brown carpet, in a bad fitting suit, with a bride that couldn’t dress her bobble head out of a bag. They looked tragic and homely. Only thing they had going for them is their flower budget. Everyone but Prince William looked fucking tragic. Chasing this old money stuff is comical because those people tend to look terrible since the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 45July 6, 2024 7:23 AM

"ill-fitting suit", dear. Or perhaps poorly fitted

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2024 10:49 PM

Not the first American princess of Monaco. That was Alice Heine.

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2024 1:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!