Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diane Keaton

To that poster here who said she is in early stages of dementia- I think its true.

She has not posted on Instagram since February, and she generally did videos of herself. Her last one was her singing with her dog and sadly forgetting lyrics...

Her latest, after 5 months- is a picture of her and a book that she is "promoting" about fashion...

Already a bad sign, as she would normally do a video-- I checked her IMDB and all of her future films were in pre production, and other than the piece of shit planned with Bette and Goldie, the others sound really cool- one was a thriller...

I just love her as much as Gena Rowlands and I am praying to god that these new death with dignity acts pass in the states.

(My state has actually allowed it over one hurdle and I hope it passes)

I will kill myself before getting committed to a nursing home.

These successful celebrities like Bruce Willis are very lucky that they will get the best care and comfort possible- many of us will not be so lucky.

And anyone who has not seen Shoot The Moon- highly recommended-

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2024 8:32 PM

Shoot the Moon is great. so is manhattan murder mysteries where she is funnier than woody.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2024 2:34 PM

No one is committed to a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2024 3:05 PM

Her mother had Alzheimer’s while her father had a brain tumor that disrupted his cognition and perceptions. and she’s served on the board of an Alzheimer’s research organization, so maybe she’s already got all her ducks in order in case this is true. 😞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2024 3:21 PM

well, didn't she adopt a kid from china? that kid can take care of her

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2024 3:49 PM

R4, They are not from China but she did adopt two children. I think they are college aged-

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2024 4:08 PM

One is 30, the other is mid 20s

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2024 4:13 PM

I think it's Meg Ryan who adopted a kid from China, R4.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2024 4:17 PM

Very sad news if it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote] These successful celebrities like Bruce Willis are very lucky that they will get the best care and comfort possible- many of us will not be so lucky.

Demi is an amazing woman.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2024 5:03 PM

Welcome Demi, R9!

Just kidding. You know what, she really is a good lady.

And I CANNOT wait to see that weird new film of hers too.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!