Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Genoa City Summer

How are you spending your summer days in Genoa City?

Enjoying the Chancellor-Winters escapades?

Waiting for Diane and Kyle to get into a full scale war?

Savoring Victor's impending revenge against Jack?

Counting the days until Jordan escapes prison and returns to get revenge on Nikki and the Newmans?

by Anonymousreply 247September 7, 2024 9:46 PM

Link to the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2024 12:59 AM

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens with Conner and his OCD.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2024 1:05 AM

I miss Vanessa Prentiss

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2024 1:18 AM

Where the hell is Lorie Brooks when you need her? We need something heavy going on.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2024 3:17 AM

is pig nose Nina still on? How did they get rid of Jill?

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2024 3:48 AM

R5 Junkyard JIll is in London being treated by Snaps, but she's still around. We saw her barking her lines into a web cam last week. Look for her on Monday as well.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2024 12:36 AM

I love how there's a Chancellor-Winters corporate board meeting, yet there's no secretary there to record the minutes. Not even ditzy Esther? .. And if Jill was against the split up, why didn't she talk FIRST to try to make her case?

Dear gawd in heaven. Alan says he just read Traci's novel "Echos of the Past" and couldn't put it down, saying he stayed up all night to finish it. .. He must watch Lifetime Television for Women as well. .. Let's not introduce Alan to Danny Romalotti. .. Traci might miss out.

Harrison Harrison Harrison ... Think anyone will ever start calling this kid "Harry?"

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2024 3:24 AM

We need Gloria back fulltime.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2024 3:56 AM

The board has like what, five members? This show doesn't even try. Can we at least move past this ridiculously boring CW storyline that NO ONE cares about?

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2024 2:11 PM

In recent years, I only turn it on for a couple minutes at a time.

What strikes me is how, lately, they’ve given up on blocking.

So many scenes where almost everyone is sitting. It’s visually inert. There is no sense of movement.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2024 7:38 PM

[quote] Let's not introduce Alan to Danny Romalotti. .. Traci might miss out.

Guess who shows up in Paris next week.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2024 9:31 AM

Could I get an interview?

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2024 2:30 PM

R12, you made me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2024 3:17 PM

OMG! .. Nick actually mentioned Christian.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2024 8:14 PM

It stinks here

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2024 8:24 PM

Agreed. Stinky cheese and tuna nastiness that would get them banned at their "home boards"

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 1:47 AM

Aunt Jack seemed downright giddy over the prospect of Traci gettin' some from Alan. .. Made me laugh. .. Girlfriend wants the deets.

And of course, Alan is a big fan of Rock On's. .. Gee .. If Danny and Cricket want to tell Alan a funny story, they should recount the time when Cricket Blair Teen Model found Traci with her head in the oven, and instead of calling 911, she called Danny to come over. .. They waited so long to call emergency services, I'm surprised Traci didn't end up brain dead.

Please, no .. just no to Shick 4.0 or whatever version release this would be. .. And Nick doesn't want to try dating apps? .. Why not? .. He'd be VERY popular. .. Or, he could also just go hang out in the GCAC Steam Room.

Goat Daddy sure did like whatever that was he was scarfing down at Crimson Lights. .. It looked like the same croissants sitting in front of the quartet in Paris.

Did anyone else notice JaBottom's butt hanging over the end of that bar stool at Society? .. Best scene of the day.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2024 7:17 PM

Dear Gawd in Heaven. I thought Y&R had finally stopped playing that old record about Daniel being responsible for Cassie's death.

Let's review:

!) Being underage, Cassie wasn't even supposed to be at JT's keg party, but had to go, because she knew her "crush" Daniel was going to be there. She put on makeup and wore these ridiculous disco boots to try to make herself look older. Plus, she was already grounded due to bad behavior, and to go out, she lied and begged her parents to let her out one night to go to the movies with her friends.

2) Because Daniel had been drinking, he knew he shouldn't drive, so he did the RESPONSIBLE thing and crawled into the backseat of his car to sleep it off.

3) Unbeknownst to Daniel, stupid Cassie decided she could drive her crush home, so without his permission, she took his keys and got behind the wheel of his car.

4) Being only 14, Cassie had no driver's license, plus she was wearing those silly boots - not good for driving, ever.

5) Cassie ran them off the road and crashed the car; she could have killed the sleeping Daniel, who wasn't even strapped in with a seat belt. It was believed Cassie herself hadn't been wearing a seat belt (why she was thrown from the car).

6) Cassie was in the hospital and post-surgery was considered stable .. that is UNTIL she decided to take off on her own, walking the dirty streets of Genoa City.

7) It was that action that led to Cassie's infection worsening and turning into SEPSIS, so she basically KILLED HERSELF.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2024 9:40 PM

Cassie’s arms weren’t as FAT back then. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2024 5:52 AM

Wouldn't a couple of houseplants in red and black wigs be cheaper, and equally effective, as keeping the Tessa and Moo-riah actresses?

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2024 3:28 PM

Traci sweats like a pig.

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2024 3:32 PM

R18, were Daniel, JT, and their crew of legal drinking age?

What was the name of Lily’s friend (or maybe she was Cassie’s friend?)? The actor was related to a higher up on the show, I think.

Also, whatever happened to Cassie’s Corner at the coffee shop?

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2024 4:36 PM

Lily and Colleen’s friend was Sierra (Oreo Cookie, as they referred to her on old message boards). The actor (Asia Ray Smith) was related to then head writer, John Smith.

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2024 5:10 PM

Is this the same show that had Adam play gay, dress like a woman and gaslight Ashley, burn a fetus in the fireplace, and run a little girl down like a dog in the street? And now he drinks coffee and zooms with Miss Connor?

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2024 5:32 PM

I love how mother-of-the-year Victoria is just now asking Katie about school. She's been home how many weeks now? Also I hope Katie's turn to being nice to Claire is only a ruse to get close to her so that she later shoves Claire into a burning building.

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2024 6:13 PM

Thanks, R23! I liked that character.

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2024 6:45 PM

I noticed today that they've finally removed Brytni Sarpy from the credits. .. I guess "executive in charge" Steve Kent must finally be earning his pay, having looked around and asked, "Who the hell is this 'Elena?' character, and why is the actress still on-contract after nine months of not being played?"

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2024 7:37 PM

R22 JT would have been 21 that year (2005), since Coleen helped him celebrate his 19th birthday in 2003. And I believe Daniel had just turned 18. (He was said to be that age not that long after when he and 17-year old Lily ran off to Vegas to get married with her forged consent form "signed" by her bio-father Malcolm). And yes, one of the charges against him when Cassie was still alive was underage drinking while the more serious charge of DUI was erroneous.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2024 9:31 PM

I just want Chance to reveal as much flesh as possible on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2024 10:40 PM

Regular probably ain't gonna happen now that Chance has been bumped to recurring.

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2024 11:03 PM

[quote]I noticed today that they've finally removed Brytni Sarpy from the credits

I supposed Brytni could go back to General Hospital as Valerie Spencer. However, GH used her even less than Y&R did.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2024 11:13 PM

Is that pig nosed tramp Nina still on?

by Anonymousreply 32July 12, 2024 12:13 AM

Nina. I do not appreciate people sashaying into MY office unannounced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 12, 2024 12:57 AM

Looks like someone bought a postcard of Pittsburgh at Sunset.

by Anonymousreply 34July 12, 2024 5:52 PM

Where is Aunt Jordan these days? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 35July 12, 2024 6:20 PM

Aunt Jordan's getting to know her new cellmate, Large Marge.

She never knew prison could be so much fun!

by Anonymousreply 36July 12, 2024 11:04 PM

Audra’s gettin’ some BBC on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 37July 12, 2024 11:07 PM

It would be news if town slut Audra wasn't getting cock

by Anonymousreply 38July 12, 2024 11:09 PM

Traci’s mussy is moist! Can Alan even find it? Get out the flour and roll Traci in it.

by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2024 11:16 PM

Alan better bring a can or two of Blow-Off Air Duster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 13, 2024 8:43 AM

R40, Another suggestion for Alan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2024 9:31 AM

Susan Walters is the best actress on the show. I really never felt much about the character, but she really zings it.

by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2024 10:32 AM

The best thing this show could do is dump Nikki, Victor, Jack, etc.

The characters are all played out. Hell, they were played out 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 43July 13, 2024 2:30 PM

Pity most of her scenes are with Jabottom and Aunt Jack

by Anonymousreply 44July 13, 2024 2:56 PM

I don't want to alarm you but your Jack is an impostor.

by Anonymousreply 45July 13, 2024 3:15 PM

Speaking of BBC, Queen Fairman reports that a casting call has been issued for a black actor to play a prominent contract role. Mid-forties with no less than 10+ inches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 13, 2024 10:51 PM

Can someone please arrange a day pass from the asylum so Miss Connor can take Lucy-Woman to get an age-appropriate hairstyle?!

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2024 5:10 PM

Uh, Lucy is busy stalking dull-as-dishwater Faith to bother with her hair.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2024 5:59 PM

The lezzies disgust me! No Tessa and FAT Mariah!

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2024 6:44 PM

R23 why did they call her Oreo cookie?

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2024 6:47 PM

Of course, Paul doesn't want annoying Heather and OldLady Lucy dropping in on him over in Lisbon.

He's got a new Portuguese houseboy he's breaking in.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2024 7:08 PM

How could Old Lady Lucy not be popular when her grandpa is Danny Ravioli? She could brag he's a hit in Paris right now. How does a strictly bowling alley/cheap cruise ship act rate that???

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2024 8:46 PM

I'm surprised Faith didn't ask Sharon why this strange 35-year old woman was giving her a bracelet: "She doesn't think I'm like Tessa and Mariah, does she?"

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2024 9:06 PM

Claire Claire Claire!

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2024 10:45 PM

Is Griffith trolling poor Camryn? He has waiflike Tessa watch Moo-riah stuff her face on a park bench for their anniversary? Will they go swimsuit shopping at Fenmore's next?

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2024 4:52 PM

Why is international singing sensation Tessa working as a hostess at Society?

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2024 7:25 PM

R56 Tessa's tour came to a SCREECHING halt when she developed some problem with her vocal cords a couple of years ago. She had to have surgery on them. I don't remember the exact outcome, but she hasn't sung much since then. I think the idea was that she might still be able to release songs online now and again. Right after that, she took a non-singing job (at Marchetti).

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2024 8:08 PM

I wish we could have a story where Nikki's total lack of business expertise, education and only being where she is because she is Victor's wife lead to the destruction of Chancellor Enterprises.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote]Nikki's total lack of business expertise, education and only being where she is because she is Victor's wife lead to the destruction of Chancellor Enterprises.

That would definitely be a story! Quite a wild one.

Nikki's inexperience at Newman Enterprises leads to the destruction of Chancellor Enterprises.

But we've seen wilder business stories than that on Y&R. So bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2024 9:13 PM

At this point she’s actually held legit corporate jobs for 30 years though.

I’d like to see the story with a newly entitled spouse or adult kid tho.

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2024 9:24 PM

When will Danny be making his next music video? Seriously though, this show was on all pistons during the brief time of Cricket, Nina, Phillip, Danny, realJill, Tracy making fun of fatty, and that gimp secretary up in everyone's business. Oh, and Niki trying to find a replacement for her when she thought she was dying. Oh yeah and a Brad in the shower when that crazy lady with the beautiful hair was holding him hostage. I loved Niki's sister KC. I was in highschool on the couch with a broken leg. I loved this show. I fell in love with Phillip. When the leg was done I gave up on the show but I do remember it being really good. I've watched various clips on YouTube from time to time. Sheila was the most. I almost tuned back in for her.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2024 9:41 PM

Nikki actually has more corporate experience than DuhVon, Lily, and Billy.

DuhVon inherited his $2.7 billion. Before that he was a former street kid turned wannabe recording artist-producer. He went to college, but his degree was in music.

Lily and Billy are both nepo babies. Lily's path to the corporate world is much like Nikki's. She started out as some kind of model, then got into cosmetics. And just as Nikki bought her way into Jabot some 25 years ago by paying off the company's loans, Lily was handed a job by her father/brother to work at Hamilton-WInters. Can't recall? Was that before or after she was in prison?

And we all know Billy's story. If he weren't an Abbott, then Fuck Up Billy would be the cellphone counter clerk at Walmart. After attending one semester at GCU, he dropped out.

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2024 9:51 PM

Let’s not forget Mrs. Newman’s foray into politics.

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote]At this point she’s actually held legit corporate jobs for 30 years though.

Yet she still manages to come across as being in her very first week on the job.

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2024 10:00 PM

How dare you forget Billy’s venture as one of the world’s most exciting podcasters!

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2024 10:22 PM

Billy's best job was using his trust fund money to buy "Restless Style" and turn it into a quasi-tabloid that did exposées on the townsfolk.

Waiting for the day when Miss Connor decides to do a school report on his dad and comes across the article elaborating Adam's lust-filled hookup with Rafe. Billy got the details from longtime buddy Rafe.

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2024 10:51 PM

Y&R is so boring! Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2024 1:21 AM

Mami still forcing cottage cheese on Traci while everyone else gets pancakes for breakfast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 25, 2024 1:29 AM

That Tessa character comes across as mentally challenged. The way she was acting in the park with Mariah—baby talk, giggling, the silly fantasies—she just seemed develpmentally disabled, or special ed, like she needs a case worker and a conservator. Then, out come the stupid hats that look like they were made in a special day class.

by Anonymousreply 69July 25, 2024 4:58 AM

I heard Y&R is spending the most money in decades on the new set for Tessa and Mariah's new digs.

by Anonymousreply 70July 25, 2024 5:06 AM

It seems like they've been spending quite a bit on new sets lately. They had no less five new sets for the Ashley story in Paris; and there was the hotel suite in Baltimore for Adam and Chelsea. They've also reconfigured or added to the Chancellor Park set for the new space that everyone seems to be going to now (where Nate first brought Audra to watch the fake sunset).

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2024 5:11 AM

I live in Baltimore and never saw Adam or Chelsea walking around!

by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2024 10:33 AM

Tessa is useless.

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2024 10:37 AM

Remember when Tessa's trashy sister Crystal was being trafficked by that hot pimp Zack and Alice Johnson, Cassie's adoptive mom? What happened to those kinds of stories?

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2024 3:32 PM

Hi bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2024 3:34 PM

OMG, R75! How I loved Victoria Mallory as Leslie.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2024 5:06 PM

So Traci chooses Hollywood over getting to take a rice on Alan? She's probably really running off to get a Full Brazilian Blowout. This could take awhile. .. btw - I wish she'd stop giggling like a schoolgirl.

I'd be excited about DuhVon and Blabby getting married, if they'd go on their honeymoon and never return. Bon voyage.

The only way I'll enjoy Victor's takeover of Chancellor-Winters is. if at the last minute Jill comes in and blows him out of the water. It would still lead to Billy's dismissal, Lily's too. .. Then she can tell Victor to go fuck himself.

If JaBottom and Summer are going to go to battle, she definitely needs to unearth that chemsex video he did with Theo when they were living in New York.

In other news, Melody Thomas Scott is back to sucking lemons during her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2024 8:08 PM

Mel’s been on the ozempic diet. Her face has sunk into her head.

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2024 8:14 PM

OMG that scene where Drabby poured out her heart to Ashley on their tablets was idiotic to the core. Abby OWNS the place, doesn't she have an office?(Sets, sets - I know) - but who talks about such a private matter like that, with diners all around you??? I was praying Dull-Von would come in and overhear, the one time the stupid show didn't pull that.

And what happened to the BUILD UP to this epic pool party where Old Lady Lucy gets killed? Bitch Face Faith and her new bestie apparently get drunk and don't know OLL is the back seat. You know it's the SUMMER teen story we have all been waiting for!

by Anonymousreply 79July 26, 2024 1:59 PM

Also, why would Drabby burden Ashley, who's battling multiple personalities, with her insipid relationship drama with Dull Von? I did love how Drabby basically trashed her entire "romance" with Chance. Cow.

by Anonymousreply 80July 26, 2024 2:48 PM

Beth Maitland dishes on Traci and Alan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 26, 2024 4:29 PM

I hope Traci gets some good D.

It would really suck if Alan ends up being a scammer......but it is Christopher Cousins playing him, so......that's his specialty.

by Anonymousreply 82July 26, 2024 5:02 PM

[quote] And what happened to the BUILD UP to this epic pool party where Old Lady Lucy gets killed?

I was hoping for some kind of "Carrie" moment with Old Lady Lucy sneaking into the pool party where some bad boys in sexy swimwear would pull an embarrassing prank on her.

This would send her into mental mode and her "Daisy Carter" genes would kick in to become another crazy bitch on the canvas.

Of course, they'd have to have a pool set to have a pool party, and where the hell is that? It's already going on August, and no one's been seen at a pool yet. That's not summer on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 83July 26, 2024 7:25 PM

When was Beth Maitland’s snatch last diddled? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 84July 26, 2024 10:14 PM

Traci was married to Steve for 20 years (separating in 2013), but the fact that they never had any kids says A LOT.

The parade of cute twink interns at the publishing house kept him happy!

by Anonymousreply 85July 26, 2024 10:32 PM

Please, Steve was as gay as an Easter parade.

Too bad Steve didn't show up in town while PC3 was still there. If he had, PC3 would have never had to fake his death so he could move away and come out.

by Anonymousreply 86July 26, 2024 10:41 PM

Did Dummer ever officially adopt Harrison?

by Anonymousreply 87July 26, 2024 11:24 PM

R87 No. And JaBottom threw that factoid at her during one of their bitchfests this week.

by Anonymousreply 88July 27, 2024 12:16 AM

You've got to admit nobody cries like Mel.

by Anonymousreply 89July 27, 2024 12:27 AM

R89 Ahem!

by Anonymousreply 90July 27, 2024 1:57 AM

Shut up clone.

by Anonymousreply 91July 27, 2024 2:00 AM

So was that scene in Paris with Audra way back in mid-June IT for Fucker McFail ??

Trevor St. John's no longer in the credits, and his photo/bio has been removed from Y&R's cast page at cbs.com. Funny, though, you'll still find actors like Jacob Grimes (Moses), Kelsey Wang (Allie), Mishael Morgan (Amanda), and Brytni Sarpi (Elena) on that page. .. I guess middle-aged white guys don't do anything to promote the (fake) impression of how diverse this show is. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 92July 28, 2024 3:20 AM

R92 I predicted six months ago or so TSJ would leave the first chance he got. The writing for the character was horrible. When his hypocritical, asswipe son Duhvon takes the moral high ground on him constantly there’s a problem. Plus he lost in every situation on the show. No one wants to play a loser all the time.

by Anonymousreply 93July 28, 2024 12:10 PM

I hearts Casey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 28, 2024 3:31 PM

R94, thanks for the post! I don’t remember Lucas dating Casey at all. Who did she catch him in bed with, Leslie?

by Anonymousreply 95July 28, 2024 7:15 PM

Ahhh, back in the days when Roberta Leighton looked human.

by Anonymousreply 96July 28, 2024 7:22 PM

R95 Lucas is the man that 28-year old frigid Casey finally had sex with. (She had never been with a man because of Nick's childhood sex abuse.) The story was built around Lucas and Casey first connecting emotionally before getting physical. .. As I recall, even after they finally "did it," Casey still wasn't all that thrilled.. lol.

Also, Lucas was still part of the never-ending L-Quad. I think when that scene in the clip aired he was in something of a triangle with with Jonas NoLastName and "Pris" (blonde Leslie's alter ego). Jonas would want her to remain "Pris" while Lucas was trying to jog her memories to be Leslie again. Maybe he tried doing it with his dick.

by Anonymousreply 97July 28, 2024 8:38 PM

I still say Casey should have been brought back.

by Anonymousreply 98July 28, 2024 10:50 PM

With a bag over her head? .. Even 25+ years ago when Casey showed up after Veronica Landers pumped a load of bullets into Nikki's mid-section, all viewers on message boards talked about was what she looked like. She looks worse now and like Joan Van Ark might look even scarier in HDTV. I'm not sure she can open her eyes. From last month:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 28, 2024 11:27 PM

^What the f is that creature??? Beyond scary!!!

by Anonymousreply 100July 29, 2024 12:50 AM

I literally gasped

by Anonymousreply 101July 29, 2024 12:51 AM

If JaBottom goes to Paris, shouldn't he check in with Cousin Theo?

They're perfectly legal in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 29, 2024 1:10 AM

Holy fuck, she looks like a burn victim.

by Anonymousreply 103July 29, 2024 4:38 AM

Did someone say, "burn victim" ?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 29, 2024 6:06 AM

She looks a bit like Mary Williams

by Anonymousreply 105July 29, 2024 11:51 AM

Hans and Mel would never allow it but Kim Zimmer would play the fuck out of nuCasey.

A childhood sexual assault victim? Put Kim's name on that fifth Emmy now!

by Anonymousreply 106July 29, 2024 3:21 PM

Genoa Summer Sausage

by Anonymousreply 107July 29, 2024 3:25 PM

I want dad bod Daniel and drunk Sharon to start fucking, setting the whole town ablaze with scornful judgement.

by Anonymousreply 108July 29, 2024 5:20 PM

I would rather nutjob Sharon to dispense bat shit crazy advice all over town. She should tell Chelsea and Adam to forget about Connor, and concentrate on their romantic partners.

by Anonymousreply 109July 29, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote] A childhood sexual assault victim? Put Kim's name on that fifth Emmy now!

No thank you. I really don't want to see a 70-year-old woman talk about her childhood sexual abuse, especially one who hasn't been around for 25-years. Plus, the other principals involved (father and mother) are both dead, and Casey and Nikki covered all that back in 1979. Finally, I sense that "Casey" is one of those characters that if she's not played by the original, then viewers would be immediately turned off. Others like that have been Brock, Lorie, and now someone like Paul. Leighton kinda fucked herself with the bad work, because if it weren't for that, I'm sure her buddy Mel would have lobbied to have her show up for special occasions or health crises.

[quote] I want dad bod Daniel and drunk Sharon to start fucking, setting the whole town ablaze with scornful judgement.

I have this vague memory that some HW teased something like that happening quite some time ago. I'd have to think exactly when that was. (Of course Case, still looked normal back then, and it was very believable that Daniel might be attracted to a sexy MILF.) Many (myself included) were kinda hoping it would happen, if only because it be sure to make Phyllis' HEAD EXPLODE.

by Anonymousreply 110July 29, 2024 7:20 PM

R110 I was sorta half joking, especially re Zimmer, but you're probably right.

Still, I think Casey was in the background enough that they could do some sort of recast, and even if it was something like having Nikki help Casey if Casey were dying, it would be a nice way to revisit that and add shading to Nikki's character. The Jordan story was OK - helped by Zenk's fearless, nutty performance - but it was a retcon.

I suppose they could recast Brock too but at this point with Kay dead (and Brock's portrayer too) it's sort of pointless. I still wish they'd bring in Brooks Prentiss and make him a new focus of the show.

by Anonymousreply 111July 29, 2024 7:41 PM

I miss the days of Jeanne Cooper giving her ‘son’ Beau Kayser blowjobs in her dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 112July 29, 2024 8:03 PM

The dentures Wilma Jeanne would remove might still be in her old dressing room as a memorial.

by Anonymousreply 113July 29, 2024 8:23 PM

Who hasn’t Sharon fucked on the show except Daniel? He would be great. And Phyllis would go through the roof, making them resume their fights, like falling down stairs and cliff hanging above waterfalls.

by Anonymousreply 114July 29, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote]Who hasn’t Sharon fucked on the show except Daniel?

Don't think she ever fucked Duhvon or Nate.

JaBottom has, so far, escaped her bed.

Ditto Cole Howard.

Has she ever trapped Billy Boy Abbott in her spider web?

Did she ever sleep with Chance? Or was that just flirtation?

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2024 11:04 PM

did Sharon actually fuck Vic?

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2024 11:04 PM

Sharon fucked JAck, NIck and Billy around the same time and didn't know who the daddy was

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2024 11:05 PM

I wish you hadn't posted those recent pics of Casey. Thanks a fucking lot. She's my all time favorite soap character. UGH I didn't need that. I would prefer to remember her like this. What the fuck. Do you think she thinks she looks good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2024 11:08 PM

a very, very brief super couple. They killed that romance way too early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 29, 2024 11:16 PM

R116 Yes, she actually did, but - PRAISE THE LORD! - they didn't actually show it.

by Anonymousreply 120July 30, 2024 12:10 AM

Traci sings fat. I loved Y&R when they did whatever the fuck they wanted with the scripts and had a huge budget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 30, 2024 12:14 AM

Snapper and Casey turned into a big tease. I would not call them any kind of "supercouple." The whole time they worked together, Snapper was married to Chris. And while those two had a few ups and downs, neither of them ever cheated on the other during their marriage. In that regard, they became something of a soap opera anomaly, especially since they were in their ninth year marriage when they moved to England. And frigid Casey only slept with one guy during the years she was on (Lucas). Because of what Nick did to Casey, she was portrayed as the total opposite of promiscuous Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 122July 30, 2024 12:31 AM

Roberta Leighton gave David Hasselhoff blowjobs back in the day. Before she fucked up her face.

by Anonymousreply 123July 30, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote]Waiting for the day when Miss Connor decides to do a school report on his dad and comes across the article elaborating Adam's lust-filled hookup with Rafe.

Enabling Connor to decide it's okay to put the moves on Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 124July 30, 2024 12:47 AM

R124 That should have been the reason for them telling Connor and Johnny that they're half brothers.

Wasted opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 125July 30, 2024 1:03 AM

Sharon did indeed fuck Chance

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2024 2:23 AM

My suggestion would be that, if Sharon's going to continue having hallucinations, then one she should have is being in bed with Nick, but then she rolls over, and on her other side is Adam. Then, Sharon looks up and sees Rey crawling in next to Adam, while Chance is already lying next to Nick as he reaches across Nick's chest to stroke her hair.

This would outdo the threesome scene that Days aired in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2024 3:04 AM

I could never stand Cassie. She looked like an oatmeal cookie. I always thought they killed her off so Sharon would not have a daughter close to birthin age.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2024 9:04 AM

Cassie would have grown up to have fat arms, like Mariah.

by Anonymousreply 129July 30, 2024 12:02 PM

What about me, bitches? I had to birth that cunt Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2024 12:42 PM

I'm surprised that Mariah didn't eat Cassie in the womb

by Anonymousreply 131July 30, 2024 12:46 PM

R128 The rumor back when Cassie was killed off (19 years ago!) was that then EP/HW Jack Smith didn't believe that CG had the right look to be a lead soap ingenue going forward.

by Anonymousreply 132July 30, 2024 7:08 PM

R115 I was being partly facetious. Of course Sharon hasn’t slept with some of the newbies. And who would wanna sleep with the noxious Duhvon except Abby, but she’s got a pea size brain. But Sharon has been through a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 133July 30, 2024 8:58 PM

Who has - on camera - slept with more men, Nikki or Sharon?

by Anonymousreply 134July 30, 2024 10:07 PM

Why they couldn't just recast Cassie, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 135July 31, 2024 4:13 AM

I don't recall Sharon sleeping with Billy Boy.

When did that happen? Who was playing Billy Boy?

by Anonymousreply 136July 31, 2024 4:16 AM

Pretty sure around the Restless Style era that Sharon slept with Billy in some trailer?? Billy Miller was playing him.

by Anonymousreply 137July 31, 2024 5:40 AM

Billy's affair in the trailer was with Boretoria. .. I remember him (Miller's Billy) having sex with Sharon in a room at the GCAC. I think Sharon had served Jack divorce papers and gotten herself a suite at the GCAC. This was also during her shoplifting/stealing items phase. She and Billy were drowning their sorrows together at the bar, which led to sex up in her room. I think it was a pretty brief affair, and only happened two or three times over the course of a month or so, but enough to later put Billy in the frame for the subsequent "Who's the Daddy?" with Jack, Nick, and Billy being the trio of candidates.

by Anonymousreply 138July 31, 2024 6:35 AM

^^^ I was going to add it was a 2009 February Sweeps event.

by Anonymousreply 139July 31, 2024 6:36 AM

[quote]it was a 2009 February Sweeps event.

So, that was Maria Arena Bell's doing That was after Billy and Mac (Clementine Ford) were no more, but before they put Billy and Victoria together.

And it was after Sharon and Jack split up but before they paired her with Victor and later Tucker. Or was her pairing with Adam in there someplace too?

by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2024 7:30 PM

Someone please refresh my memory.

At some point a decade or more ago, Sharon was in Hawaii and nearly fell into a volcano as it was erupting. What was that all about? Seems like she was involved with Adam (Michael Muhney) at that point. .

by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2024 8:12 PM

R140 Yes, it was MAB. Billy's larger story at the time was that he'd just learned that he, not Cane, was Cordelia's father, and he was having issues committing to baby mama, Chloe.

Billy was still the bad boy and didn't see himself settling down, thus his random hook-up with Sharon (who was still his brother, Jack's wife) played into the idea that he was still this wild playboy. (Plus, Sharon returned to Jack not long after this fling, so they would eventually play the "slept with brother's wife" angle.)

Sharon's pairing with Adam (Muhney) came later toward the end of 2009, after the fall out from the "Who's the Daddy?" (Nick was Faith's father) and after her divorce from Jack.

During Sharon and Billy's short fling, Adam (still played by Engen) was in prison and devising his plan to fake going blind as a way to secure release and serve the remainder of his sentence under house arrest at The Ranch.

Clementine Ford didn't join the show till Spring 2009, which was after Billy and Sharon's fling. Mac came home just as Billy was marrying Chloe at The Mausoleum.

by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2024 8:12 PM

r141

I think Adam's ex fell in the volcano... I wanna say her name was Skye?

by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2024 8:16 PM

Yes, it was Skye Newman who fell into the volcano, Sharon was there and tried to save her, but couldn't.

Laura Stone (Skye) was the bomb. Very good actress.

by Anonymousreply 144July 31, 2024 8:25 PM

What were Skye and Sharon doing on a volcano that was about to erupt?

by Anonymousreply 145July 31, 2024 8:39 PM

Were they looking for the Reliquary?

by Anonymousreply 146July 31, 2024 8:47 PM

Maybe they were trying to avoid Brad Carlton's thighs of death.

by Anonymousreply 147July 31, 2024 8:50 PM

R145 Skye had faked her death and fled to Hawaii. Don't recall the details, but this was part of some wild plan of Victor's to frame Adam for Skye's murder. Sharon was trying to prove Adam's innocence and tracked Skye down to some rural village on one of the islands. Sharon ran after Skye to take a photo of her to prove that she was still alive and somehow Skye slipped and fell onto the first ledge of volcano. Sharon tried to save her but couldn't and Skye fell deeper into the hole, never to be seen again. I think this was some old, inactive volcano. There was talk back then that since it would be impossible to recover a body Skye might have survived somehow and decided to continue faking her death on her own.

by Anonymousreply 148July 31, 2024 8:59 PM

Shirtless Chance alert!

A surprise appearance by Cameron Kirsten ... hallucination version.

Lily to DuhVon: "You are relentless. It's like hearing a broken record." .. At least one of the writer's has a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 149August 1, 2024 9:50 PM

Why couldn't Devon just tell Lily in her office - with the door closed - what Icktor was up to? When was the last time we actually saw someone's kitchen on Y&R? We never see Mrs. Martinez making any of her goodies. We see mega rich Victoria's kitchen as part of the tack house, but they don't even have windows for that kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 150August 2, 2024 1:14 AM

I hearts Sheila.

by Anonymousreply 151August 2, 2024 2:18 AM

I've just read Linden Ashby's interview at SOD online.

I think this storyline with Cameron and Sharon Case sounds pretty good. It reminds me of when "Figment" continued to appear to crazy Tricia Dennison after Matt/Carter died. That was intriguing material, not to mention a hoot at times. Hard to believe that went on over 20 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 2, 2024 9:17 PM

"Abbott Chancellor. That's a terrible name, isn't it. Has the stench of failure."

-- Victor Newman

by Anonymousreply 153August 4, 2024 12:07 AM

I wish one of the ABC soaps had stolen the guy who played Brad. He deserved better than salami town. Probably the hottest actor on daytime, ever

by Anonymousreply 154August 4, 2024 12:34 AM

I never catch the show live but was in a hotel the other day and saw Sharon.

OMFG WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO TO HER FACE?

Between her work and her dentures she looks like Phyllis Diller's grandma!

by Anonymousreply 155August 6, 2024 11:41 PM

R155 Case obviously had some cosmetic fillers, but I think something may have gone wrong because she even sounds different (to me), which could mean the material leaked into her sinuses. That would be my guess. It's possible things will "settle in" after awhile and she'll eventually look better. We've seen that happen before. I remember way back in the day when Tracey Bregman (Lauren) had some work done. Something happened on the right side of her face up near her eye, and she had to wear her hair a certain way to cover it. Also, has anyone noticed that Mel's eye work is better on one side than the other. I think it's the right eye where it often shows a dark circle crease under it, absent on the left side.

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2024 12:22 AM

Mel looks like she's about 300 years old. She'd look better with some fat in her face. Right now everything is sagging toward her shoes.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2024 1:37 AM

At least she doesn't look like a Picasso.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2024 1:38 AM

Sharon was in a scene with some young teen girl and she was twisting and holding her head a certain way, only filmed from the left side of her face. It was bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2024 2:57 AM

Sharon is having something of a nervous breakdown, hallucinating seeing and hearing Cameron Kirsten. I'm not surprised she's making faces the way she is. She looks perfectly normal to me, just a bit stressed out. And I haven't watched in several months.

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2024 3:02 AM

R160 The audience knows that Sharon is off her bipolar meds.

I'm sure with there being so many presentations of the illness, people who are bipolar will behave differently, but I think Case is doing a good job showing the changes in behavior when people go off their meds.

What I'm seeing from her, is almost exactly like a friend of mine who is bipolar. There have been several times when he's had his meds changed by doctors and/or he's "neglected" to take them, and I've been able to tell very quickly that something's up with him. It starts off with subtle things. Like being distracted, becoming very unreliable, and talking out loud with no filter. I've never asked him about Hallucinations, but I've read that's not uncommon. I'm thinking that the longer Sharon is off her meds, we might eventually see her cycle through periods of more intense depression and mania.

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2024 9:28 PM

[quote]The audience knows that Sharon is off her bipolar meds.

Copy cat.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2024 9:37 PM

It's about the only thing they can do.

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2024 10:00 PM

Make Sharon a serial killer, not guilty because she's off her meds. Burn the Newman ranch down again, this time with the whole family there. Then we find out Clare did it, to get everything.

by Anonymousreply 164August 8, 2024 12:33 AM

Chelsea, Miss Connor, Ashley, and now Sharon. What's in the water in Genoa City causing all these mental problems?

by Anonymousreply 165August 8, 2024 1:51 AM

R165 Apparently, it's the same water that Bill Bell was serving the gals during that year or two back in the 70s when we had depressed and suicidal Sally, soon followed by Loonytunes Leslie wandering off and getting lost 'in her sister's shadow" and ending up a Jane Doe in a New York asylum. Around this same time, we also had Wackadoo Nancy Becker getting carted off to the nuthouse, because of what her husband, Ron, was doing to her. That story came with Peggy Brooks, now psychologically-traumatized because Ron had raped her. And of course, there was always Kay Chancellor, the town's resident "dipsomaniac" (how Bell referred to her once). The Old Battleaxe tried to kill herself more than once during these early years. And I'm pretty, it was during this same time that Brock had to bust in and save the depressed JoAnn Curtis from killing herself after she'd stuck her head in the oven. She wasn't looking for dinner that time.

by Anonymousreply 166August 8, 2024 2:37 AM

Re: Adam — what was the final resolution about his vision? I know he played up being/going blind but didn’t he actually have an impairment?

Similarly, can someone remind me how Devon’s hearing impairment was fixed. He hasn’t worn the cochlear implant in years, but I can’t remember how his condition was reversed.

by Anonymousreply 167August 8, 2024 11:46 PM

I was swooning at Billy man spreading on the couch in Lilly’s office in that gray suit. Jason Thompson is sexy as fuck to me.

by Anonymousreply 168August 9, 2024 12:01 AM

R167 Originally, Adam came up with a plan to get himself out of prison by faking that he was coming down with his mother's genetic-based retinitis pigmentosa causing blindness. .. To do this, he began injecting botox in his eyes to fool doctors. .. But what happened is that during this ruse, the fickle finger of fate intervened, and Adam actually started to show real symptoms of the disease. Some time later when he was legally blind, he underwent a state-of-the-art operation to restore his vision that was being done by some whiz-bang doctor in a clinical trial. As I recall, it had something to do with implanting some miniature devices in his eyes??? ( For all intents and purposes, such an operation doesn't exist in real life and there is still no cure for retinitis pigmentosa.)

As for DuVOn his hearing was restored rather similarly. Bio-Father Fucker used his wealth to find an out-of-state doctor who was restoring hearing with some kind of miracle surgery. The problem with that one is that we'd already seen DuhVon have cochlear implant surgery. And it's my understanding that once someone has that done, the cochlear is so modified that no future surgery to restore hearing will be possible. You have to have the natural cochlear. That's why some deaf people opt to only have it done to one ear, so that they'll always have one ear available to take advantage of any future advances in the field. .. Like with Adam, DuhVon's surgery sounded like science fiction as well.

by Anonymousreply 169August 9, 2024 12:20 AM

R169, thank you so much! I couldn’t remember the details on Adam and don’t think I was watching much with Devon.

It would make so much more sense, to me at least, to just have Devon to continue wearing the cochlear implant apparatus. The original story was pretty powerful and well-done (much like Abigail’s story on Guiding Light).

by Anonymousreply 170August 9, 2024 7:50 PM

I wasn't watching by then but was Phillips gay fright return from the dead storyline as dumb as it seemed?

by Anonymousreply 171August 10, 2024 1:22 AM

R171 I gave Maria a pass on that storyline because I totally agreed with her that Latham's horrific "Cane is the Real Phillip" retcon had to be undone somehow, someway.

Was what she did the best way to go about? Probably not. But I'm just glad she did. File under: One Bad Retcon Might Result in Another to Undo It.

by Anonymousreply 172August 10, 2024 8:38 PM

Why haven’t Adam and Heather run across each other yet? They used to be quite involved back around 2009 (with Vail Bloom as Heather) when Adam was busy seducing Rafe. If I recall correctly, she caught them making out or having just blown each other or something (fuzzy memory of that s/l).

Anyway, it’s weird that they have yet to cross paths in any of the four eating establishments available in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 173August 12, 2024 6:34 AM

Also, Faith is a little cunt. Fuck her. I like Grandma Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 174August 12, 2024 6:36 AM

Miss Connor will rain vengeance on Faith for her treatment of Grandma Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 175August 12, 2024 9:19 AM

R173 Heather never walked in on Adam and Rafe. That was Nikki who spied the two men kissing as she peeked through the doorway to Adam's bedroom at The Ranch. Nikki silently stepped away and later at the hospital got a good chortle over blabbing the news to Victoria that Adam was gay. None of the Newmans were homophobic in their reaction. Vicki was surprised but after some snickering, almost felt sorry for Adam, thinking that he was closeted because of the pressure and notoriety of being Victor Newman's son. A week or two later, Nikki told Nick. He was pretty nonchalant about it and was more concerned about Adam's deception, thinking that if he's lying about his sexuality, then there are other things he's being dishonest about. .. And Victor Newman loves his gay son.

Nikki eventually wrote Paul a note about Adam's affair with Rafe - thinking he should tell Heather about her boyfriend's deception. (Nikki did this when she skipped out on her wedding to Paul.) This led to Paul telling Heather, which then led to Heather's big blowup scene with Adam out at The Ranch. I remember laughing during this scene, because Vail Bloom sounded like a very nasal honking goose as she shouted her lines. We now know (from her) that she had a bad coke problem back then that was affecting her work and led to her abrupt departure from the show and the quick recast with Eden Riegel.

by Anonymousreply 176August 12, 2024 11:31 AM

I didn't get from their last scene in Paris that Alan was going to accompany Traci on her trip to Los Angeles.

Sounds like they may taken their relationship to "the next level" while there OFF-CAMERA.

Aunt Jack seems overjoyed and notes how "giddy" they are. Meanwhile, Billy looked liked he was trying to imagine what position they use to prevent Alan from being crushed or swallowed whole.

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2024 7:33 PM

I imagine 'Alan' is the evil twin? No doubt a twist no one gives a crap about. If 'Alan' goes on a killing spree, please don't forget the Newmans.

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2024 11:01 PM

Has Y&R ever had a good murder/trial plot line?

by Anonymousreply 179August 15, 2024 12:50 AM

I cant remember a good trial but for murder that blonde woman back in the 1990s... Paul was in it up to his eyeballs. A more faithful viewer will know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 180August 15, 2024 12:57 AM

I believe her name was Cassandra Rollins

by Anonymousreply 181August 15, 2024 2:03 AM

R190 Are you talking about the infamous Cassandra Rawlins played by the beautiful blonde, Nina Arvesen?

Cassandra wasn't murdered. The murder charge Paul was up to his eyeballs in was for Cassandra's old, sick husband, George Rawlins, who actually decided to kill himself and frame Paul for his murder. George did this after he found out Paul and Cassandra were having an affair. The audience knew all along what George had done, so there was no big mystery there. The hook was whether or not Paul would be able clear his name. As I recall, the trial was starting, but Paul, faked his own death (with his father and Victor's help) and went undercover to investigate. They did a big location shoot in Bermuda and this is when Paul discovered that Cassandra was also involved with another man named Adrian Hunter (Mark Derwin).

This was very similar to the story about 10 years earlier when dying Vanessa Prentiss killed herself and in the process framed Lorie Brooks for her murder. There was a trial for that one, though, hinging on the testimony of young Brooks Prentiss having seen Grandma at the typewriter.

by Anonymousreply 182August 15, 2024 2:11 AM

^^^ Typo: meant R180

by Anonymousreply 183August 15, 2024 2:12 AM

The 2011 story "Who Killed Diane Jenkins?" was a BIG murder mystery. ... Retconned now, of course.

I think there were something like 10 suspects. Lots of artsy promo spots were aired as well.

Nina's cop son, Ronan Malloy, was on the case. Viewers began to joke that Ronan's white board at the GCPD should get a cast credit. Sony even set this special page up at Y&R's official website called "Inside Ronan's Desktop" to let murder mystery buffs track things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 15, 2024 2:43 AM

And Diane was dead dead dead.

Murphy didn't find her corpse till the next morning when he went fishing and had to pull her body out of the water.

The real star of the mystery was that memorable green and white Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress that they had Maura West wearing before Diane was killed. Maura must've worn that dress for a month to tape all those scenes with all those characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 15, 2024 2:46 AM

The Lorie Prentiss murder trial after Vanessa framed her, juping off the balcony. Little Brooks remembered seeing nutso Granny typing on Lorie's typewriter, so that was enough to not convict. It had a lot of gothic moments. Vanessa resting in the coffin, face intact after jumping from a high rise, lol.

by Anonymousreply 186August 15, 2024 9:21 AM

The Twitter activity of the Y&R actors is more interesting than anything going on on this boring show these days. Eric Braeden is always going in on people (usually Trumpers) who disparage him for his liberal views and is not afraid to straight up call someone an asshole 😂. On the flip side, Doug Davidson is total MAGA. Always going after Joe and Kamala and always being called out for being a disappointment because of it. I’ll admit, I had no idea he’d be so far gone. I thought he was better than that.

by Anonymousreply 187August 15, 2024 10:51 AM

Check out Nina’s trial re David Kimble.

by Anonymousreply 188August 15, 2024 11:39 AM

David wasn't dead, though. Nina was on trial for his attempted murder. They wheeled David into the courtroom in his hospital bed. He was faking his catatonic state. Jill Foster Abbott took the opportunity to grab David by the nutsack to try to prove he was faking it. He was able to maintain the ruse, but the audience heard David screaming in his brain. Nina was ultimately found not guilty. That was when David decided to fake his death and started a fire in the hospital, putting a dead body from the morgue in his bed.

by Anonymousreply 189August 15, 2024 6:34 PM

Oh David. Now I remember him. He was the gay who played a bad guy on nearly every soap, a Matlock, and a Diagnosis Murder.

by Anonymousreply 190August 15, 2024 6:59 PM

Classic Jill and David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 15, 2024 7:21 PM

who sliced up David's face? Or was that another soap.

by Anonymousreply 192August 15, 2024 7:33 PM

R192 After David faked his death with the hospital fire, he went to a plastic surgeon and told the doctor to make him look like David Hasselhoff. The surgeon figured out that David was a wanted criminal and wrote "KILLER" on his face instead. That's why David had to don his Colonel Sanders disguise when he came back to Genoa City to get his revenge on Nina and Cricket and start wooing Nina's mother, Flo, as "Jim Addams."

by Anonymousreply 193August 15, 2024 7:50 PM

He played like the same exact character on Ryan's Hope and One Life to Live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 15, 2024 7:53 PM

David turned out to be a killer. His real name wasn't David Kimble, but "Tom Harper."

We learned that Tom had murdered his first wife "Rebecca Harper," then he murdered a friend of Rebecca's named "Vivian Wagner," after she came to Genoa City, trying to track him down to get justice for Rebecca.

Trivia: The actress who played Rebecca in the flashbacks (Kelly Garrison) returned a year later to play Michael LaBaldwin's former sexual harassment target and first wife, Hilary Lancaster Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 195August 15, 2024 8:13 PM

[quote]He played like the same exact character on Ryan's Hope and One Life to Live.

Ryan's Hope and SEARCH FOR TOMORROW. Michael Corbett was never on One Life to Live.

by Anonymousreply 196August 15, 2024 8:51 PM

Did Michael Corbett and Chris Bernau hook up with Alan Dysert during that photoshoot?

by Anonymousreply 197August 15, 2024 10:23 PM

Drew Pillsbury was hotter than Michael Corbett.

by Anonymousreply 198August 15, 2024 11:52 PM

Alan Dysert was so incredibly fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2024 12:42 AM

Didn’t George Rawlins kill himself by putting a gun in a block of ice?

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2024 1:09 AM

R200 No. I believe Adrian was also the hired assassin whom George had hired to shoot him dead with a gun that was then planted to make Paul look guilty. Anyway, the famous scene you're thinking of with the melting block of ice was Adrian trying to kill Cassandra. Hero Victor saved her just in the nick of time.

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2024 5:59 AM

Next on The Young & the Restless ...

Billy goes from agreeing to bow out of Abbott-Chancellor to kicking Lily to the curb. .. How does that work? .. Jill's not dead yet.

Dianejenkins asks Aunt Jack if he's willing to get his petticoats dirty to fight Victor and save JaBottom? .. Seriously, at this point, anything Jack v. Victor is total snooze.

Sally's question to Adam would be far more interesting, if she were asking him, "Yes, or No? Did you have a Grindr hookup while you were in Baltimore?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 18, 2024 8:05 PM

Melody is a horrible actress. They gave her big words today, 'hubris' and 'chasm' lol. Like Nikki would know either. So I'm assuming Lily and Billy's argument at the Athletic Club was for show?

by Anonymousreply 203August 21, 2024 11:41 PM

R203 I don't think so. Lily and Billy have been squabbling like that for a few episodes now, with it getting worse each time. I'm not sure who they would have been putting on a show for. They were down in the Jazz Club when they were arguing, while Victor and Nikki were up in the dining room of the GCAC.

by Anonymousreply 204August 22, 2024 8:40 PM

Oh Lordy, I took two weeks off and NuFaith and Old Lady Lucy have gotten themselves into a pickle.

Is this the story where Sharon forgives Daniel so they can start fucking?

by Anonymousreply 205August 27, 2024 5:01 PM

Is Danny using a walker yet?

by Anonymousreply 206August 27, 2024 5:52 PM

Geez the acting was soooooo bad when Nick/Sharon, Daniel/Heather found their respective daughters side by side. Case over the top, no real reaction from the other 3. Do they have direction? And cheap, cheap we didn;t get to see the car crash.

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2024 8:06 PM

SPOILER ALERT!

Catherine falls off the wagon and starts drinking again. Esther quits in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2024 8:12 PM

How did Jeanne Cooper ever deserve an Emmy? Sorry her haminess was funny, not Emmy worthy.

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2024 8:16 PM

I saw her once on a Big Valley episode. She was very pretty when she was young. She still sounded like she was 86 though.

by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2024 8:18 PM

The Old Battleaxe never lost her smoker's voice. Neither has that NuJill who wears jewelry from the Wilma Flinstone collection and barks her lines like a junkyard dog. And I suppose if your ass is that wide you have to wear pants suits.

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2024 8:56 PM

Anywhere Kelly Monaco could fit on the canvas?

by Anonymousreply 212August 28, 2024 2:09 AM

Are you the same Kelly Monaco troll from the B&B thread? Are you her mother or something?

by Anonymousreply 213August 28, 2024 2:49 PM

Watch out Alan!! Tracy’s pussy is dripping wet!!!! She’s ready to get stuffed.

by Anonymousreply 214August 28, 2024 4:20 PM

In hindsight, Jeanne getting a facelift on camera was very shrewd. No matter the outcome, the audience was on the journey with her.

Sharon Case seems to be morphing into a gargoyle with startling speed, and it's quite jarring.

by Anonymousreply 215August 29, 2024 4:53 PM

R215 Eileen Letchworth did it first on AMC years before Hambobe Cooper, Y&R(Bell) & AMC(Nixon) were blatantly stealing from one another during the mid 70's. After Jeanne took off as a drunk, suddenly Ruth Warrick's Phoebe became one on AMC; Y&R copied the Phil/Tara marrying themselves with Brock/Jill doing the same. Leslie had a mental breakdown on Y&R, and months later so did Erica(though that was a good way to write the pregnant Lucci off).

by Anonymousreply 216August 29, 2024 6:11 PM

I'm loving the parade of hair-don'ts that MTS has been sporting lately.

by Anonymousreply 217August 29, 2024 6:20 PM

Kelly Monaco IN as NuDoris Collins.

Doris to Sharon: "Girl, what have you done to your face?! Let me refer you to my own cosmetic surgeon! As you can see, he's taken 20 years off, and Nick just made a pass at me!"

by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2024 8:18 PM

Speaking of hair, what grade motor oil is Joshua Morrow using on his hair?

by Anonymousreply 219August 29, 2024 8:20 PM

[quote]Sharon Case seems to be morphing into a gargoyle with startling speed, and it's quite jarring.

Very true.

I first noticed her face seemed different during the Cameron Kirston reprise last year. She likely had had subtle work before that but suddenly when Cameron was back stalking her, it was startlingly noticable.

Now, she just looks even more bizarre . Almost like she's getting a new procedure every other week. Doesn't even give the procedures time to settle before doing the next one.

by Anonymousreply 220August 29, 2024 8:24 PM

No pancakes for Traci.

by Anonymousreply 221August 29, 2024 8:52 PM

Today, with her hair pulled back, I actually thought Sharon looked a little better, like whatever she had done is finally beginning to "settle in" a bit or something.

by Anonymousreply 222August 29, 2024 8:58 PM

oink oink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 29, 2024 9:00 PM

Is Sharon going to kill Lucy? I have a feeling that's where we are headed. Then Daniel can be redeemed for stopping her, and keeping it hushed up. Then Sharon will seduce him.

by Anonymousreply 224August 29, 2024 10:23 PM

If only R224 was writing this dumb show

by Anonymousreply 225August 29, 2024 11:51 PM

Does Traci hide pancakes in her dusty old twat?

by Anonymousreply 226August 30, 2024 11:06 AM

Beef broth, cottage cheese, and weight watchers bread for Traci!

by Anonymousreply 227August 30, 2024 3:09 PM

They could do an Ozempic PSA with Traci.

Alan becomes perturbed over Traci's 20 lb weight loss, telling her to STOP! "Look, Traci. I love the way you look. Your size is the main reason I was attracted to you in the first place.. I just love getting lost in your massive rolls of blubber! .. And if I wanted someone thin, then I'd fuck a twink ... which I do, by-the-way, every other Thursday. All the cute bell boys at the GCAC offer exquisite full-service!"

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2024 8:49 PM

When they started this Cameron Kirsten ghost haunting Sharon story arc, I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

But now I'm totally into! Love Cameron egging Sharon to give into her anger and get revenge. Can't wait to see what Sharon ends up doing.

by Anonymousreply 229August 31, 2024 11:49 PM

Dexatrim makes Traci's head itch.

by Anonymousreply 230August 31, 2024 11:53 PM

Ho hum. The Genoa City Business Hour continues.

Okay, do they want us to hope that The Old Goat succeeds in causing Billy Boy to fail? They're writing Billy as such a pathetic looser now, that there's no rooting for him. .. And I'm totally bored with Thompson's rendition of the character. At least when Miller's Fuck-Up Billy acted stupidly or brazenly, there was still some charm and humor in the portrayal. .. And did I miss it? There's been no Skyping Jill to comment on Billy getting rid of Lily -- the CEO whom Jill hired? .. Oh right, Lily told DuhVon that she didn't want to "bother Jill" with this. WTF?

I wonder what Chance will do if he quits Chancellor? .. I think Only Fans could be an viable option.

On another note, Adam looks so "summery" NOT while playing in the park. Wardrobe puts him in ALL BLACK for a scene like this? Do they have only one color palette for Grossman? For crying out loud, the guy used to be a model! Would it have killed them to put him in some white short-shorts? Miss Connor could have joked, "Dad's having his own Labor Day White Party."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 3, 2024 8:30 PM

Is Sharon going to kill Lucy?

by Anonymousreply 232September 3, 2024 9:36 PM

Today was learned that Tracey Bregman's SAG insurance is good for another year.

by Anonymousreply 233September 3, 2024 9:42 PM

Chrissy's selling his Beverly Hills condo located about two miles from the studio. I wonder if this could mean even less time in L.A. and more time in Nawlins.

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2024 12:43 AM

Are Christian and Tracey even really needed on this show anymore? Aside for nostalgia reasons I say no. Michael Baldwin was greatly diminished and turned into the ultimate bitch when he begged Victor for another chance. Chloe too is useless and is just another Adam basher. The show has plenty of these. Jason Thompson doesn’t hit the mark all the time with Billy, but has had some funny lines against Victor lately, like today when he told him to walk out to the pasture and stay there lol.

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2024 1:01 AM

[quote] Are Christian and Tracey even really needed on this show anymore?

They're definitely not needed if Alan and Traci are going to be installed as the new, lovey-dovey recurring couple that fraus get giddy over. Those two probably cost less too.

by Anonymousreply 236September 4, 2024 5:51 AM

Tracey likes to spend time at her Nashville ranch. She’s loaded by the sounds of it.

Hasn’t Christian been sick?

by Anonymousreply 237September 5, 2024 8:45 PM

Chrissy works about 5 days a year. He’s dough loaded.

by Anonymousreply 238September 5, 2024 8:58 PM

From what I know, LaBergman got a pretty hefty divorce settlement when she and Mr. Recht called it quits after 23 years. He's been a commercial and multi-housing property developer-constructor in Southern California for close to four decades now, so given the market during this time, their marital assets were probably significant. In her court case against Lloyds for the house in Malibu that burned down, it was said that she'd insured the place for $9 million, and her claim was that they were low-balling the rebuilding costs and not fulfilling the policy. She's since bought (two) large horse ranch type properties in Tennessee. Chrissy and his husband have also made out well flipping real estate. They sold a house in the foothills of Sherman Oaks for a profit and downsized to the condo in Beverly Hills. When the condo sells, the profit off that one will be another $300K. They've also bought, renovated, then sold places in New Orleans for profit. Looks like the house they have there now is going to be their forever home.

Both Tracey and Chrissy might like the camaraderie of being part of the show, but it doesn't appear that either one of them really need this job.

by Anonymousreply 239September 5, 2024 10:47 PM

Tracey has said she and her ex remain quite friendly.

An ex-wife doesn’t remain close with a rich guy who didn’t give her her fair share.

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2024 10:49 PM

R240 Yes. They remain friendly. I've seen him show up at family events.

by Anonymousreply 241September 6, 2024 12:41 AM

Tracey’s tits get lifted once a year. And not by Chrissy LeBlanc! lol

by Anonymousreply 242September 6, 2024 10:02 PM

When Bergman first got her boob job they were GARGANTUAN. She was showing them off every chance she got. She looked like she was attending the Adult Video Awards instead of the Daytime Emmys. She's only 5'4. That must be a horrible strain on her back.

She'd have to look like Sean Carrigan for Chrissy to pay attention to her chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 6, 2024 10:49 PM

I thought Bregman was shorter than 5’4”. I thought she was very petite, maybe topping off at 5’.

by Anonymousreply 244September 7, 2024 9:23 PM

Her bios say 5'4, but maybe she's shorter and just never takes her 4" stilettos off.

by Anonymousreply 245September 7, 2024 9:33 PM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 246September 7, 2024 9:45 PM

Sean Carrigan was so hot. He looked so much like one of my favorite st8 porn stars.

Couldn't act worth a damn, but that's not unusual for soaps.

by Anonymousreply 247September 7, 2024 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!