Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OFFICIAL First Biden-Trump Debate Thread

Could tonight be the decisive point of the election?

by Anonymousreply 629June 28, 2024 3:08 AM

Anyone else, like me, too nervous to watch live? I sat out the 2020 debates, too.

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2024 8:23 AM

I’m watching the highlights and post-debate discussion on MSNBC. I can’t stomach looking at that fat orange POS for more than a minute.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2024 8:38 AM

That, for sure, R2, and I’m too apprehensive about how Biden will perform.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2024 8:41 AM

r3, I can’t imagine Biden doing worse than Mango Mussolini.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2024 9:07 AM

Will Trump have the woman Bill Clinton allegedly sexually assaulted arrayed in the spin room?

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2024 9:34 AM

I will be on my run at the time and will join you post festum. I do not have the nerves to watch it live.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2024 9:44 AM

What will Trump say? "I built a wall on the U.S. border- and made Mexico pay for it. I replaced the hawrubble Obamacare with the incredible Trumpcare. I brought industry- and jobs- back to America. I created fabulous trade deals with Jinah. I eliminated ISIS. I ended the American carnage and united the country. And I made Covid go awaayy"?

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2024 9:53 AM

He doesn't have to say anything, people are still creaming themselves over his big fat tax cut and are annoyed by Biden's inflation.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2024 9:58 AM

No OP.

The decisive point in the election was Trump’s conviction for 34 felonies.

It was decisive because it helped him.

Trump leads among all metrics in yesterday’s Times Siena. He is headed for a blowout victory. Nothing can be done now. This is what Joe Biden’s legacy will be. America’s Neville Chamberlain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2024 10:40 AM

Nothing can be done.

No one will save you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2024 10:43 AM

No one.

Will.

Save.

Us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2024 10:46 AM

TROLLS R US apparently. 😱🤮💩

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2024 10:47 AM

Datalounge said that Trump will back out.

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2024 10:50 AM

If Trump had Bill Clinton-like poll leads over Dole, there would be something to saying the election had already been won, but he doesn’t. And so it’s ridiculously premature to be writing the history of this election.

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2024 10:51 AM

I'm ready to watch. I know President Biden will be prepared. I'm planning on donating to his campaign during/after as a show of support.

I hope Trump bombs worse than he did at the Libertarian convention.

by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2024 10:57 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2024 10:57 AM

R12 you can type as many emojis as your little autistic fingers can find.

Under a second Trump term, Thomas and Alito will certainly retire, and Trump will replace them with people who are even worse.

This could mean an extreme far right Supreme Court for fifty years.

This is what Joe Biden has done. He knew he was unlikely to be reelected. He did not care.

Also R14. Honestly, go to hell. Seriously. It is almost July. A little over four months are left.

Biden supporters will keep moving the finish line until election day and then they will blame everyone else for failing to warn them.

You were told exactly what would happen. You did not care. Go to hell.

Actually I’m sorry, I take that back. You don’t need to go to hell.

Hell will continue to us.

by Anonymousreply 17June 27, 2024 10:59 AM

We are at this point in the movie now.

“Come with us quietly, Rosemary. Don’t make a scene.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 27, 2024 11:03 AM

Keep digging, babe, Biden's gots this.

by Anonymousreply 19June 27, 2024 11:08 AM

R19 = Roman Castavet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 27, 2024 11:11 AM

Looks like a little agitator had a bad night's sleep!

I won't watch because I avoid absorption of neurotoxins, but I look forward to seeing what you bitches have to say.

by Anonymousreply 21June 27, 2024 11:11 AM

R21 = Dr. Saperstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 27, 2024 11:15 AM

This is a good movie by the way. Maybe the best horror film of the 20th century.

I’ll watch my Blu Ray tonight.

To make my mind at ease.

by Anonymousreply 23June 27, 2024 11:17 AM

I'll be recording it and will have to read these threads later. It definitely has train-wreck potential. However, since there are no audiences, Trump may not go off the rails as he's known to do at one of his rallies. Also, turning off the microphones won't deter Trump from badgering Biden, it'll just keep us from hearing him. So, that plan may backfire, though I've read that Trump admits that wasn't a good tactic last time.

If the Joe that was at the SOTU shows up, he will do well.

by Anonymousreply 24June 27, 2024 11:19 AM

You know,.I've never gotten around seeing it, r23? It may be time.

by Anonymousreply 25June 27, 2024 11:21 AM

DEBBIE DOWNER and MARY WORRYWART are very concerned.

by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2024 11:27 AM

R25 of course you haven’t.

But watching Rosemary’s Baby for the first time is a thrill

It’s about many things. An abusive marriage to a malignant narcissist. Post-Kennedy assassination paranoia.

But it is also about an older generation, who present themselves as genial friendly people who want to take care of you, who are in fact selling you to the Devil. Pay attention to that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 27, 2024 11:28 AM

[quote] Also [R14]. Honestly, go to hell. Seriously. It is almost July. A little over four months are left.

The Quinnipiac poll is of REGISTERED voters. And we know that Biden polls much better among likely voters. Also, critically, he's close or ahead - even among the larger pool of registered voters - in the dispositive big three Rust Belt States. He's behind, by three points, among this expanded cohort in Michigan, my home state. And he's not going to lose Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2024 11:55 AM

Whatever helps you sleep at night, r28.

by Anonymousreply 29June 27, 2024 11:57 AM

I will never believe polls after 2016

by Anonymousreply 30June 27, 2024 12:03 PM

This must be R17's first rodeo. Thinking that a close general election is over on June 27th.

by Anonymousreply 31June 27, 2024 12:06 PM

R14 I have a question

Are you stupid

Or evil

It's one of the two. I'll be generous, you can take your pick. Stupid or evil.

[quote]The Quinnipiac poll is of REGISTERED voters. And we know that Biden polls much better among likely voters.

[bold]The poll I linked to, from yesterday, from the top ranked polling firm, has Trump leading by FOUR among LIKELY VOTERS. He leads with SIX among registered voters.[/bold]

These are the kind of people who are asking us to just have a little more faaaaaaith. They can't even bother to read a few goddamn lines of information

by Anonymousreply 32June 27, 2024 12:08 PM

R31 = Lara Louise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 27, 2024 12:10 PM

Dump will be medicated to give him the right amount of pep and restraint - particularly restraint so he doesn’t go off script - and he’ll be heavily prompted. I don’t think you’ll see the word salads he typically serves up, but you’ll still hear the Republican soundbites and dog whistles, aka lies.

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2024 12:22 PM

[quote] [R14] I have a question Are you stupid Or evil ... The poll I linked to, from yesterday, from the top ranked polling firm, has Trump leading by FOUR among LIKELY VOTERS.

Ahem.

[quote] As President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump prepare to face off in the first presidential debate of the 2024 election cycle, Trump has a slight lead over Biden 49 - 45 percent in a head-to-head matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2024 12:30 PM

I'll shelter behind tough DLers who are taking one for the team by watching in real time and posting here.

I'm too nervous to watch it myself. It'll be on, but muted.

If the posts indicate an all clear and Biden is doing fine, I'll peak at my TV and maybe even put the volume on.

by Anonymousreply 36June 27, 2024 12:41 PM

R35 so you are stupid.

The poll I provided was the top ranked pollster Times/Sienna. The poll you are talking about is from the #19 ranked Quinnipiac.

You keep reiterating the data from a poll I am not referencing and which does not have a very good ranking.

Therefore, you are stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 27, 2024 12:44 PM

I don't even know why I'm bothering to provide the cross tabs because R35 is too stupid to understand how to read a graph.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2024 12:48 PM

This thread will be great for laughs AND for blocking trolls.

See you tonight, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2024 12:50 PM

Weak as water. WEAK AS WATER, many of you!!!

Why so many concerns about President Biden? You don't believe in your guy?

I will watch it live. I'm very confident that President Biden will WHUP Trump's ass!!! Very Confident? No. I'm sure.

Hopefully, this "entertainment spectacle" will put an end to Trump and/or send him to the Republican Convention in such a weakened state that they won't even want him.

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2024 12:52 PM

R39 = autistic, blocks people he disagrees with and tells everybody to do the same because he cannot tolerate dissent.

Also starts soap threads.

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2024 12:55 PM

In my Scarlett: O’Hara voice: Fiddle-dee-dee! Polls, polls, polls; this polls talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this summer.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2024 12:55 PM

[quote]Why so many concerns about President Biden? You don't believe in your guy?

R40 Correct... did you not understand this? How many times do people have to tell you?

by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote] Those results are notably different than the new national polling average released by The New York Times this week, which shows Mr. Trump leading Mr. Biden by about one percentage point. It is difficult to determine whether such results, known in the polling industry as an outlier, reflect a change in public opinion not yet seen by other pollsters or are produced by random error.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2024 12:57 PM

Again R44 you are insanely, legitimately stupid.

You are referencing a POLLING AVERAGE. A Polling Average means they take all the polls, high and low ranked, and average them together. That will produce a much different result than an individual high ranked pollster.

by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2024 1:02 PM

r41 / r44 is, not surprisingly, the biggest troll on this thread.

Block her and be done with it r45.

by Anonymousreply 46June 27, 2024 1:04 PM

[quote] You are referencing a POLLING AVERAGE.

Polling averages were thoroughly discredited in '22. Please try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2024 1:08 PM

R46 again I have to reiterate, you are really fucking stupid.

I am R45.

by Anonymousreply 48June 27, 2024 1:09 PM

R48 is delusional, too. R48 is NOT R44.

by Anonymousreply 49June 27, 2024 1:15 PM

The fact of the matter is that we are about to have an election where an incumbent is going up against an incumbent once removed. That unprecedented situation should tell you that the polls can't quite capture the actual state of the race as they normally would.

And by the way, thanks to Trump screeching about rigged elections for almost a decade now, both Google's and Microsoft's AI chatbots have been intentionally hobbled by the developers to such an extent, they now even refuse to answer how many American presidents there have been, in fear of coming across too political. Totally fucking normal times we're living in.

by Anonymousreply 50June 27, 2024 1:17 PM

[quote]I'll peak at my TV

Oh, dear, R36! Will there be snow at the top?

by Anonymousreply 51June 27, 2024 1:22 PM

Oh that's right I'm not R44. My bad. I was R41 and R45.

R44 was the idiot who doesn't know what a polling average is.

by Anonymousreply 52June 27, 2024 1:23 PM

[quote] [R44] was the idiot who doesn't know what a polling average is.

Oh, I know what a polling average ... and how discredited they have become, e.g., inclusion of inferior pollsters, outlier polls.

I thought I had blocked most of the trolls, but, alas, they keep popping up. So enjoy talking amongst yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 53June 27, 2024 1:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 27, 2024 1:28 PM

[quote]Oh, I know what a polling average ... and how discredited they have become, e.g., inclusion of inferior pollsters, outlier polls.

Then you are demolishing your own argument.

[bold]The Times Siena Poll from yesterday was not a polling average. It was a specific individual poll. Poll TSJUN26 I'll call it because you need concrete examples apparently.

The quote you selected from the article I provided specifically says, "those results" - (TSJUN26) - "are notably different than the new national polling average released by The New York Times this week, which shows Mr. Trump leading Mr. Biden by about one percentage point."

The results of the most recent poll from the highest rated pollster - the TSJUN26 poll - are more unfavorable to Biden than the polling average provided by the Times.[/bold]

I thought autistic people were supposed to be good with statistics.

by Anonymousreply 55June 27, 2024 1:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 27, 2024 2:16 PM

Trump's drug accusations originated from the observation that Biden starts out strong in speeches and pressers, but by the end he is fumbling words and stuttering in a much quieter voice.

by Anonymousreply 57June 27, 2024 2:19 PM

I *heart* you r40.

- r36

I do have confidence in Biden. The Mariana Trench couldn’t contain my disgust of Trump and Trumpers.

But this whole ridiculous debate thing indicates uncomfortable, upsetting viewing, and there’s not one thing I can do about that.

My deepest gratitude to you.

by Anonymousreply 58June 27, 2024 2:27 PM

President Biden's SOTU kicked ass. Major ass kicking, minimal stuttering. I'm thinking we'll see a part II of that from him.

by Anonymousreply 59June 27, 2024 2:29 PM

Oh for goodness sake, Biden might be caffeinated, but no amount of drugs will help someone remember shit or improve their analytical capabilities. But drugs will definitely exacerbate the crazy—for example, calling Al Capone and Hannibal Lechter great, or going on and on about sharks.

My feeling is there will be careful dosing re Dump.

by Anonymousreply 60June 27, 2024 2:31 PM

If I was Biden I wouldn't even mention the 34 felonies. It's the pink elephant already in the room, and Turd will probably mention it himself anyway ("The Biden Justice Dept.'s illegal witch hoax"). To say it out loud would just be a cheap shot. A grin or side-eye would be more effective.

by Anonymousreply 61June 27, 2024 2:40 PM

We’re on vacation in France. Torn between waking early to watch live or waking up to the headlines. Both are equally anxiety producing. I hate hate hate what that psycho has done to our collective mental health.

by Anonymousreply 62June 27, 2024 2:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 27, 2024 2:44 PM

I see the Aspie troll is off her meds again, all over this thread, and insisting that Trump will win in a landslide. We fools are in la la land for thinking Biden even has a chance.

by Anonymousreply 64June 27, 2024 2:53 PM

r64 I just don't understand why he's so rabid about it. Even if I accepted his claim that Trump has already won the election, what am I then supposed to do with that information?

by Anonymousreply 65June 27, 2024 2:57 PM

His hair looks grotesque here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 27, 2024 3:48 PM

[quote]Tonight’s debate could be Trump’s last act

Here's hoping he suffers a massive heart attack mid-debate.

by Anonymousreply 67June 27, 2024 3:51 PM

Dump a 🪣 of 🐖 blood on his head tonight!

by Anonymousreply 68June 27, 2024 4:08 PM

[quote] We fools are in la la land for thinking Biden even has a chance

Oh, you finally got it!

by Anonymousreply 69June 27, 2024 4:11 PM

I think lack of a studio audience plus lack of stimulants means “low-energy” Trump. Like rallies where he just reads off the teleprompter in a monotone. I’m hoping the post-sundown, 9 pm start time has a deleterious effect.

The reason why “convicted of 34 felonies” doesn’t register with MAGAs is because it was a New York jury. New Yorkers aren’t REAL Americans like Jim Bob and his friends with confederate flag bumper stickers on their pick up trucks. /s in case there’s any doubt.

by Anonymousreply 70June 27, 2024 4:38 PM

I don't have the nerves to watch.

And I quit drinking years ago, so I can't get wasted to deal with those nerves.

I guess I'll go for a long walk.

by Anonymousreply 71June 27, 2024 4:56 PM

Can’t watch, either.

by Anonymousreply 72June 27, 2024 4:57 PM

There are a thousand different things that can happen between now and election day. Either one of these men could drop dead or have a stroke. Russia, China, Israel, Iran and N Korea will all pull some sort of stunts to try and affect the outcome. There will be several fake videos that pop up just before election day. Both candidates will make moves that try and affect the outcome. Polls taken in June/July only tell you what would happen if the election is today, it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 73June 27, 2024 4:57 PM

What time is the debate?

Will it be carried on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 74June 27, 2024 4:58 PM

Past my bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 75June 27, 2024 4:59 PM

9 Eastern.

by Anonymousreply 76June 27, 2024 5:00 PM

r74 9 p.m. EDT. It's on CNN. Will also be airing on PBS News, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, Newsmax. Not on YouTube, but will be airing on CNN's website as well.

by Anonymousreply 77June 27, 2024 5:01 PM

Thanks r76

by Anonymousreply 78June 27, 2024 5:01 PM

Thanks r77

by Anonymousreply 79June 27, 2024 5:03 PM

Just remember, every derogatory thing Trump says about the Biden administration and Joe Biden himself, will be projection of Trump's own shortcomings.

After all, Trump can only talk about himself.

by Anonymousreply 80June 27, 2024 5:05 PM

[quote] The fact of the matter is that we are about to have an election where an incumbent is going up against an incumbent once removed. That unprecedented situation

That “unprecedented” situation like Taft/Roosevelt/Wilson in 1912 and Harrison/Cleveland in 1892?

by Anonymousreply 81June 27, 2024 5:11 PM

Optics are not Biden’s friend. He looks and sounds like someone whose batteries are dying. He looks and sounds ancient. This will be Kennedy vs Nixon again. Trump is old but has some energy in him. Joe looks likes he’s ready for the retirement home. We really need to have age limits for the presidency. 81 is too goddamn old to be running the county. Biden said he was only going to run for one term. He lied and it’s going to cost all of us in November.

by Anonymousreply 82June 27, 2024 5:15 PM

^ Biden is old. Thanks for the revelation R82.

by Anonymousreply 83June 27, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote]Biden said he was only going to run for one term.

Never happened but keeps getting repeated because it suits your narrative.

by Anonymousreply 84June 27, 2024 5:17 PM

Trump will throw out one conspiracy theory after another about Biden using his administration to go after him and will definitely trash his son while referring to the Biden Crime Family repeatedly. This is going to get really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 85June 27, 2024 5:18 PM

r82 / r84, your concern is duly noted.

by Anonymousreply 86June 27, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote] I will watch it live. I'm very confident that President Biden will WHUP Trump's ass!!! Very Confident? No. I'm sure.

I’m happy to see someone be consistent and show they believe what they say. If people say that they are confident that Biden will win the debate, but say they are too nervous to watch, that’s admission that they have just been blowing smoke about what they really believe are Biden’s chances.

by Anonymousreply 87June 27, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote] Never happened but keeps getting repeated because it suits your narrative.

It absolutely happened.

Biden said it on tape in 2020 in Philadelphia too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 27, 2024 5:20 PM

Sorry r84 -- r86 was meant for r85!

by Anonymousreply 89June 27, 2024 5:20 PM

I have some really surprising news for DL that no one has ever heard before. Biden is old.

by Anonymousreply 90June 27, 2024 5:21 PM

And he pulled this stunt before.

“Joe Biden and the long history of the one-term-pledge gimmick”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 27, 2024 5:22 PM

[quote]Optics are not Biden’s friend. He looks and sounds like someone whose batteries are dying.

True.

But he also has the ability to pull himself together and present himself well.

I think the focused "State of the Union" Biden is the one we'll see tonight.

by Anonymousreply 92June 27, 2024 5:22 PM

Yeah, well, Biden being old is going to be the reason he’s not elected. All the polls that came out yesterday state that likely voters are concerned about his age.

by Anonymousreply 93June 27, 2024 5:23 PM

Biden's State of the Union was not good.

He was one of the rare Presidents not to receive a polling bump from it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 27, 2024 5:25 PM

Clinton was young. Young and HORNY. John Edwards was young. Young and HORNY. Gavin dated Gargoyle when he was young, so she has all the dirty details on him...just waiting to spill. Young doesn't work out well for us.

He's old. But he is getting shit done. You don't have to fuck him, just vote for him. He is saving Democracy and your gay asses. Stop whining, oh my God.

by Anonymousreply 95June 27, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote] According to four people who regularly talk to Biden, [bold] all of whom asked for anonymity [/bold] to discuss internal campaign matters

hmmm....

[quote] The new owner of Politico, Axel Springer, has a decades-long record of bending journalistic ethics for right-wing causes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 27, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote]Yeah, well, Biden being old is going to be the reason he’s not elected. All the polls that came out yesterday state that likely voters are concerned about his age.

The reason he's not going to be reelected is because they dislike him. That's the core of it. Biden's approval rating has been fairly steady for the past two years, in the high 30s. He is historically unpopular, the most unpopular president in 70 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 27, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote] He is saving Democracy

How is handing the election to Trump saving democracy?

Please. Enlighten me.

by Anonymousreply 98June 27, 2024 5:34 PM

Biden's sister mentioned that he might not run for reelection that one time in 2019, then the Sanders campaign ran with it like it was gospel and it has stuck with the Borises to this day. No public pledge of any kind, that's all a hallucination by our overzealous trolls.

by Anonymousreply 99June 27, 2024 5:49 PM

Many people in 2020 did not believe anybody who was 82 years old would run for reelection in 2024. It was taken as common sense that Biden would be a one term President.

Nobody knew he was goddamn Don Quixote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 27, 2024 5:56 PM

Do you do anything but troll, r100?

by Anonymousreply 101June 27, 2024 5:57 PM

Need I remind my fellow gays bitching about Joe's age--old ass JOE was the one who pushed the namby pamby YOUNG Obama into supporting same sex marriage.

"You love who you love"

by Anonymousreply 102June 27, 2024 5:58 PM

R102 even your brother's widow!

by Anonymousreply 103June 27, 2024 5:59 PM

Just block the trolls and be done with it.

[quote]Our advice: don't feed the godamned trolls.

[quote]Don't engage them, that's just giving them what they want, which is to watch you get your panties all in a knot.

by Anonymousreply 104June 27, 2024 6:00 PM

Trump will come up with sane, coherent, and effective policy prescriptions for national issues.

by Anonymousreply 105June 27, 2024 6:02 PM

[quote] “Wouldn’t that be great for the whole world to see?” – Self-proclaimed prophet Hank “Hairpiece” Kunneman, repeating the QAnon claim that President Biden actually died shortly after taking office and has been replaced by a body double.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 27, 2024 6:05 PM

How can Trump even be allowed to run? He is an insurrectionist and the constitution says he's not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 107June 27, 2024 6:07 PM

As others have said, the biggest problem with the age of Joe Biden is the skin of Kamala Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 27, 2024 6:10 PM

Scared to watch and I have plans but I might torture myself with a replay for the full effect. It's alarming to contemplate a debate where person is so chaotic and prone to absurdity and lying. You know, the Hilary op-ed on this topic was good and pretty forceful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 27, 2024 6:12 PM

[quote]How can Trump even be allowed to run? He is an insurrectionist and the constitution says he's not allowed.

He's a WHITE MALE.

by Anonymousreply 110June 27, 2024 6:13 PM

R110 He looks orange to me.

by Anonymousreply 111June 27, 2024 6:18 PM

Meh, constitution says a lot of shit r107

by Anonymousreply 112June 27, 2024 6:20 PM

“blah blah blah Biden Crime Family”

“I’d like to remind my opponent that he’s been convicted of 34 counts of falsifying business records and violation of election laws, a felony. He’s also been found liable for fraud and he and his organization have been barred from conducting business in NY for three years. He’s also be found liable for sexual assault and defamation of the victim and fined (?) $88 million in those cases. He has other cases pending in Georgia for plotting to overturn election results in that case; in DC for conspiracy to defraud the US and conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; and in Florida for illegally retaining national security documents and obstructing the DOJ investigation. He joins his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, national security advisor, foreign policy advisor, political consultant and personal lawyer as convicted felons.

Note: doesn’t mention that Eric and Junior were also liable for business fraud in NY case. But Biden should go there if Trump keeps harping on Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 113June 27, 2024 6:21 PM

R108 Yep, scary black lady Kamala is a motivation for the Republican racists to vote for Dump.

by Anonymousreply 114June 27, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote]I’d like to remind my opponent that he’s been convicted of 34 counts of falsifying business records and violation of election laws, a felony.

"I'd like to remind MY opponent that his own Special Counsel decided against bringing criminal charges against him because he would be difficult to convict, describing him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.""

by Anonymousreply 115June 27, 2024 6:28 PM

The debate doesn’t start for hours, yet some of you MARYS! have already clutched your pearls to dust.

Chill. Joe will be fine. He’s a professional. He’s done this plenty of times. He knows what he’s doing and how to handle himself and the orange traitor.

I will be at work while it’s on, but the break room TV will be tuned to C-SPAN After Dark. And, of course, I will be checking in here from time to time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 27, 2024 6:34 PM

So, R115... You support the overturning of Roe that has now placed millions of women at numerous health risks? You support the overturning of same-sex marriage? You support the banning of contraception and IVF? You support niche grants being denied to groups who otherwise have no other access to capital? You support the banning of books?

by Anonymousreply 117June 27, 2024 6:36 PM

“And I’d like to point out that that particular Special Counsel is a Republican”

by Anonymousreply 118June 27, 2024 6:37 PM

[quote]Chill. Joe will be fine. He’s a professional. He’s done this plenty of times. He knows what he’s doing and how to handle himself and the orange traitor.

Right on! He will WHUP Trump's ass!!!

by Anonymousreply 119June 27, 2024 6:38 PM

Ari Melber @AriMelber 5m

What’s your drink or snack for tonight’s Presidential debate?

by Anonymousreply 120June 27, 2024 6:48 PM

I actually think there is something to the suggestion that the US Supreme Court is deliberately holding the immunity decision until tomorrow morning based upon the scheduling of this debate.

by Anonymousreply 121June 27, 2024 6:49 PM

Shi'ing bricks over here!

by Anonymousreply 122June 27, 2024 7:01 PM

I hope that when Joe finishes mopping up the floor with Trump's fat white, entitled, pompous, blowhard ass tonight, all of the so-called constantly whining "moderate Democrats" (on DL and elsewhere) will finally shut the fuck up about Biden's abilities, and then get out the vote for Biden and the rest of the Democratic party ticket.

Thief Donald Trump and has band of very racketeers, (as well as the Slovenian slut and Heinrich Himmler wannabe Barron) must not be allowed back anywhere near the White House.

by Anonymousreply 123June 27, 2024 7:12 PM

R94, Biden's State of the Union put the fear of Truth into the Sedition Caucus.

Biden is an attorney. He is a trained communicator. Trump is a long failed business fraudster who pays people to believe what he babbles.

This is a Biden rodeo as to how he rides the wild beast.

by Anonymousreply 124June 27, 2024 7:15 PM

When will the red carpet for the debates start? Will Laverne Cox be hosting this one?

by Anonymousreply 125June 27, 2024 7:16 PM

R125, because Laverne is, Black, is trans and represents 2nd class citizenship to racist Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 126June 27, 2024 7:28 PM

I wonder what will get under Trump's skin the most and completely throw him off?

Maybe if President Biden somehow says that "big hands doesn't always equate to a big... well, you know what the women you have taken have said..."

or

I know you and the rest of the Republicans have a fascination with my son's naked images (and I'd like to note that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...) but wouldn't it be more productive to do...

or

Your hair looks good tonight...

or

You said that Mexico would pay for that wall.

by Anonymousreply 127June 27, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote]Biden's State of the Union put the fear of Truth into the Sedition Caucus.

No, it did not. You just say things and use big words and hope that it makes it true because you think you sound intelligent. You don't. You sound like a dumbass.

Biden was just as unpopular after the SOTU as before, and even more unpopular now.

[quote]Thief Donald Trump and has band of very racketeers, (as well as the Slovenian slut and Heinrich Himmler wannabe Barron) must not be allowed back anywhere near the White House.

Joe Biden has guaranteed it.

He is the equivalent of the EPA official from Ghostbusters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 27, 2024 7:33 PM

R128, and you immediately pivoted back to poll. I said that Biden it the fear of Truth in the Sedition Caucus. They have had their hair on fire ever since Biden out maneuvered them on every lever if power they threw. Trump putting the kibosh on Border Security was a huge shot in the foot. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 129June 27, 2024 7:40 PM

Speaking of movie references (I love movie references) R124 in another thread I quoted the Ned Beatty monologue from Network "There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon."

and you replied: "IBM is a shadow of its former self. Dupont has been turned inside out and being spun off into three separate companies as we speak. Dow bought Union Carbide over 20 years ago. It's officially ExxonMobil, since Exxon bought Mobil about 20 years ago. Do try to keep up."

You took me literally and even went through the trouble of researching the companies. You took everything I said extremely literally. You didn't understand I was quoting a movie, even though I had linked to the YouTube clip of the monologue below my post.

I thought the insult you used against Barron Trump was oddly cruel, the boy is known for nothing if having developmental difficulties. And yet you ascribed him the personality of the architect of the Holocaust. (the remark was so vicious I had to see who had made it.)

Now why could that be?

What could you and Barron Trump possibly have in common?

by Anonymousreply 130June 27, 2024 7:48 PM

R128, you have the very annoying habit of thinking that each and every utterance out of your huge, gaping piehole is gospel truth.

Fact of the matter is, you know no more or less about politics than anybody else around here, so quit your "I'm smarter than the rest of you" condescension, as well as your didactic, morally superior tone. You sound just like every other Republican blowhard when you post such obviously bogus horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 131June 27, 2024 7:49 PM

I wonder if Biden feels the weight of the world on his shoulders? The future of U.S. democracy? He has to avoid stuttering, flubbing every other word, looking disoriented, losing his temper and 'fading' (losing energy, whispering, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 132June 27, 2024 7:50 PM

R131, finally the ad hominum and the appeal to authority.

You are a phenomenal AI troll.

And yet wrong. My opinion. Stop debating opinions.

by Anonymousreply 133June 27, 2024 7:52 PM

R133, I thought r131 was spot on. And not AI. But your final line looked a lot like AI.

by Anonymousreply 134June 27, 2024 7:56 PM

Oh, and R131, calling me a Republican is perfect disinformation. You are a magnificent AI Troll, because you idiocy is perfectly on point for Earth2.

by Anonymousreply 135June 27, 2024 7:56 PM

R134, calling me a Republican leads me to believe that you are not a critical reader

by Anonymousreply 136June 27, 2024 7:57 PM

Five hours to go.

I'm going to bed now and will see you more courageous souls on the other side. Good luck to Biden!

by Anonymousreply 137June 27, 2024 8:05 PM

"The reason he's not going to be reelected is because they dislike him."

There's nothing 'unlikable' about Joe. He's a handsome, accomplished, intelligent man with a sense of humor and a heart. He took on the job of beating Trump when he could be enjoying retirement and fishing on golden pond. And now he's doing it again. He's trying to save this fucking country.

Weak minds are susceptible to propaganda and brainwashing. It was the same with Hillary: the MSM told us over and over and over how unlikable she was, yet she took the popular vote away from the supposedly super-popular Trump. How'd that happen?

by Anonymousreply 138June 27, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote] If people say that they are confident that Biden will win the debate, but say they are too nervous to watch, that’s admission that they have just been blowing smoke about what they really believe are Biden’s chances.

Oh come on man, lets face it, Trump will blow almost every answer or just not answer a question he doesn't know and make some wild accusation against Biden and most of his MAGA supporters will love it. If Biden makes just one mistake or even pauses for a couple of seconds all the news media will declare the election over Biden has lost, half of his supporters will believe it, there is a reason to be nervous.

by Anonymousreply 139June 27, 2024 8:06 PM

R138 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 27, 2024 8:07 PM

R138, you need to find a better way to tether yourself to reality.

by Anonymousreply 141June 27, 2024 8:12 PM

MAGA melting down earlier today over Daniel Dale doing a fact check after the debate, and now melting down over the mic situation as well. That and the drug testing crap is a blatant tactic to dismiss the debate as rigged should Trump underperform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 27, 2024 8:13 PM

Them's the rules they *agreed* to.

by Anonymousreply 143June 27, 2024 8:14 PM

Hold me closer, Tony Danza.

I’m so nervous.

by Anonymousreply 144June 27, 2024 8:15 PM

R136, you’re definitely a Repuke and a MAGAT. That takes no critical thinking at all to determine.

by Anonymousreply 145June 27, 2024 8:19 PM

Don't care if Biden is hopped up to the gills on ginkgo, as long as he beats that human trash.

by Anonymousreply 146June 27, 2024 8:20 PM

Of the first 146 posts, I've blocked 5, 9-11, 17-18, 20, 22-23, 27, 32-33, 37-38, 41, 43, 45, 48, 52, 55, 69, 81, 87, 94, 97-98, 100, 103, 105, 112, 128, 130, and 140-141. Have I missed any pearls of wisdom? I see I failed to block R136.

by Anonymousreply 147June 27, 2024 8:28 PM

R147 No one gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 148June 27, 2024 8:38 PM

R136, no matter how many times you repeat, ad nauseam, that I am a MAGAT Republican, it will never be true.

You might want to check in on one of my, I'm the OP, other threads. I have some regrettably BAD AI Trolls.

All they can do is Nuh-uh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 27, 2024 8:39 PM

Oh, and 145, I was talking to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 27, 2024 8:40 PM

The rightwing agitprop machine seems to be convinced Trump is going to shit the bed tonight.

Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 27, 2024 8:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 27, 2024 8:48 PM

Shit the bed, throw feces, it's all trump 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 153June 27, 2024 8:49 PM

At this rate, we'll need a new thread by the time the debate starts tonight.

by Anonymousreply 154June 27, 2024 8:52 PM

I bet he will be so loud that the mics will pick it up anyway. And they won’t be brave enough for soundproof booths at the next debate.

by Anonymousreply 155June 27, 2024 8:53 PM

R152 Ha ha at that blonde bimbo seething!

by Anonymousreply 156June 27, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Shit the bed, throw feces, it's all trump 24/7.

Our democracy is on the line, r153. Sorry if that bores you.

by Anonymousreply 157June 27, 2024 8:54 PM

I didn’t get the impression r153 was saying he’s bored.

by Anonymousreply 158June 27, 2024 8:56 PM

r155 I think anything Dump does tonight that makes him look boorish will only help Biden.

by Anonymousreply 159June 27, 2024 8:57 PM

r157, again not a critical reader in my reply to r151.

I am totally engaged as to what embarrassing thing Trump will do.

r153, et ali

by Anonymousreply 160June 27, 2024 9:06 PM

The networks trying to prop that turd up for ratings/clicks need to re-think their strategy: after Biden wins and goes back to doing his job in a competent manner, they get to publicize the fuck out of all of Orange Jesus' many trials. His sentencing. His jailing. And the trials of all of his congressional enablers need to be televised and discused, too.

I will tune in and so will many, many others. To watch and hear about Justice finally finding her mark? Oh, yes. I will watch that every night.

by Anonymousreply 161June 27, 2024 9:08 PM

[Quote] The decisive point in the election was Trump’s conviction for 34 felonies.

[Quote] It was decisive because it helped him.

Cuomo and Maher discuss the trila in NY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 27, 2024 9:08 PM

r154, it is the reason I added MSNBC -Part 59 in anticipation of all the live-streaming.

by Anonymousreply 163June 27, 2024 9:09 PM

[Quote] It was decisive because it helped him.

Thanks Defacto — so I guess you were a stealth Hillary supporter when you were baying “LOCK HER UP.”

by Anonymousreply 164June 27, 2024 9:11 PM

Ok, r150 (I think I’m addressing the right poster), mea culpa, I definitely lost the thread when I called you a MAGAT. Checking back, I think you responded to a poster that you thought posted an anti-Biden comment. But I think you called out the wrong post number and I went from there. That’s not to blame you, I need to make sure I’m accurate Jen calling something out. In any case, I did a Trolldar and you are definitely not a MAGAT. Having been accused of crap on here too, I admit when I’m wrong.

Many apologies. Now back to bashing Dump.

by Anonymousreply 165June 27, 2024 9:16 PM

So many Trumptard trolls! 🤮 How ever did they get in?!?

by Anonymousreply 166June 27, 2024 9:34 PM

They've always been here, r166. They'll just be exceptionally noisy for the next several months.

Then they'll go quiet for a while, just popping in to astound us with their "wit".

by Anonymousreply 167June 27, 2024 9:38 PM

Will they shake hands?

by Anonymousreply 168June 27, 2024 9:51 PM

Joe Biden can spend 90 minutes alternating between napping and drooling and I will still vote for him in November.

by Anonymousreply 169June 27, 2024 9:56 PM

[quote]Will they shake hands?

I think no physical contact would be best for both sides.

by Anonymousreply 170June 27, 2024 9:59 PM

They’ll just hiss at each other, R168.

by Anonymousreply 171June 27, 2024 10:04 PM

[quote]Joe Biden can spend 90 minutes alternating between napping and drooling and I will still vote for him in November.

The problem, dear reader, is that too many people who are not you, will not.

Some of you really struggling to understand this republic concept.

by Anonymousreply 172June 27, 2024 10:07 PM

For Christ's sake! Ari Melber is equating this debate to a rap battle...

This is the problem with our politics. WE ARE THE PROBLEM! We want entertainment instead of substance!

by Anonymousreply 173June 27, 2024 10:08 PM

Trump hasn't bailed yet so I guess he's going even though he hates not having an audience.

by Anonymousreply 174June 27, 2024 10:17 PM

Alright now... Rev. Al just came up with one...

He said that President Biden should sneak in the comment; "Did you have to call your parole officer to get permission to come to Atlanta tonight?"

Mmph... just hurt my feelings...

by Anonymousreply 175June 27, 2024 10:17 PM

Former President Trump arrives in Atlanta without Melania Trump by his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 27, 2024 10:35 PM

Since I’m too nervous to watch this debate live, any recommendations for some live online reporting/commentary?

by Anonymousreply 177June 27, 2024 10:39 PM

Aaron Rupar on Twitter does good "I watch so you don't have to" coverage of Trump rallies and surrogate interviews on right wing TV and Sunday morning shows. Includes summaries and clips. Acyn does, as well.

by Anonymousreply 178June 27, 2024 10:46 PM

r123, AGREE!!!

r130, It is known that Baron was a school bully. He’s on his way to be as shitty as his pieces of shit dad and his brothers.

by Anonymousreply 179June 27, 2024 10:53 PM

Looks like Don, Jr.'s scathing, cocaine-fueled wit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 27, 2024 11:03 PM

I'm thinking about just listening to the audio, I dislike looking at the bloated buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 181June 27, 2024 11:06 PM

HERE, r177.

Why go anywhere else? The DL has all of the scathing, witty commentary the MSM wishes they could get.

by Anonymousreply 182June 27, 2024 11:06 PM

R177 is just here for GG threads and prune recipes.

by Anonymousreply 183June 27, 2024 11:08 PM

MSNBC has started its "special" coverage

by Anonymousreply 184June 27, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote] MSNBC has started its "special" coverage

Like for those in special ed?

by Anonymousreply 185June 27, 2024 11:10 PM

By those in special ed, R185.

by Anonymousreply 186June 27, 2024 11:13 PM

so how do you watch this thing for real

by Anonymousreply 187June 27, 2024 11:13 PM

[quote] Former President Trump arrives in Atlanta without Melania Trump by his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 27, 2024 11:14 PM

MSNBC has started its "special needs" coverage

by Anonymousreply 189June 27, 2024 11:18 PM

R40 is Mrs Slocombe

And after 2016, I have zero confidence in polls

by Anonymousreply 190June 27, 2024 11:19 PM

[quote] MSNBC has started its "special needs" coverage

🤣😂😭😭😭

by Anonymousreply 191June 27, 2024 11:20 PM

If only it was on MSNBC and Joy Reid was the moderator.

by Anonymousreply 192June 27, 2024 11:20 PM

If only Nicole Wallace was the moderator.

by Anonymousreply 193June 27, 2024 11:21 PM

I'm stress eating.

I just dug into a pint of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.

I think I'll add Smucker's Hot Fudge.

by Anonymousreply 194June 27, 2024 11:25 PM

Apple Martini for me, R194. I usually have one as a night cap but started early.

by Anonymousreply 195June 27, 2024 11:32 PM

Cheers, r195.

I don't drink alcohol anymore, so I'll vicariously enjoy yours.

by Anonymousreply 196June 27, 2024 11:38 PM

I'm too nervous to watch, plus watching Trump gets my Irish up.

I'll happily read the post event punditry.

by Anonymousreply 197June 27, 2024 11:41 PM

NOTWORTHY TONIGHT

Secret Service is making an exception by letting a convicted felon get this close to a sitting President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 27, 2024 11:44 PM

Trump tried to kill Biden during the first debate, he had covid and knew he had it. Thankfully they didn't allow a handshake because of covid but that is probably why Trump was constantly talking, attempting to spread it to Biden.

[quote] Trump's final chief of staff, Mark Meadows, revealed that Trump had tested positive for COVID days before the debate with Biden

Will Trump attempt to kill Biden again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 27, 2024 11:51 PM

Is it over?

Did Biden win?

by Anonymousreply 200June 27, 2024 11:53 PM

Ari Melber should be serviced tonight

by Anonymousreply 201June 27, 2024 11:54 PM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 202June 28, 2024 12:03 AM

When one candidate can just lie and lie. (Trump) while the other sticks to facts (Biden) it’s hard to win a debate for the truth teller, but Biden did win both debates last time.

Oh yes, the Boris and Svetlana trolls will be here in droves. Ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 203June 28, 2024 12:04 AM

I think there was only one debate in 2020, no?

by Anonymousreply 204June 28, 2024 12:04 AM

Kamala mopped the floor with Pence and his fly though

by Anonymousreply 205June 28, 2024 12:06 AM

R188, it was obvious that the renegotiated prenup excludes public appearances in court or campaign or residence in DC.

by Anonymousreply 206June 28, 2024 12:07 AM

Everyone will remember until at least tomorrow where they where this night.

by Anonymousreply 207June 28, 2024 12:07 AM

Speak for yourself, toots!

by Anonymousreply 208June 28, 2024 12:09 AM

[quote] Oh yes, the Boris and Svetlana trolls will be here in droves. Ignore them.

Better to just block them. Maybe they'll scamper away if they're only talking to each other. Kinda hard to be a troll if they have no audience.

by Anonymousreply 209June 28, 2024 12:13 AM

I may be too scared to watch.

by Anonymousreply 210June 28, 2024 12:14 AM

I’m watching the whole thing. Biden will win.

by Anonymousreply 211June 28, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote]I’m watching the whole thing. Biden will win.

Well, faith is the evidence of things unseen.

by Anonymousreply 212June 28, 2024 12:20 AM

I’m not even sure these debates matter much anymore.

Unless Trump or Biden stroke out, most people know who they’re gonna vote for and this debate won’t change their mind.

I can’t remember, but back in 2015 did people think Hillary or Trump won?

by Anonymousreply 213June 28, 2024 12:22 AM

That Triumph the insult dog video showed that there are some undecided people.

by Anonymousreply 214June 28, 2024 12:27 AM

I'm watching C-SPAN showing video from the Trump/Biden debate 4 years ago and it's incredible how much younger Biden looked then than he does now.

by Anonymousreply 215June 28, 2024 12:29 AM

This is and remains the decisive election moment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 28, 2024 12:31 AM

Are you suggesting Trump has been embalmed, r215?

by Anonymousreply 217June 28, 2024 12:37 AM

I'll be on MSNBC with Closed Captioning.

by Anonymousreply 218June 28, 2024 12:40 AM

WTF has happened to Laura Trump’s face?

by Anonymousreply 219June 28, 2024 12:40 AM

Biden doesn't like talking about abortion, but he needs to HAMMER it.

Undecided voters are in favor of abortion rights by a huge margin.

by Anonymousreply 220June 28, 2024 12:41 AM

Biden has really aged but I will vote for any Democrat over Dump.

by Anonymousreply 221June 28, 2024 12:44 AM

HOLD ME, DAVID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 28, 2024 12:47 AM

I don't know what they've got in these performance enhancers, but I'm feeling pretty jacked up.

Try it yourselves, folks.

See you in a bit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 28, 2024 12:49 AM

THANKS YOU r222 I dropped my cable so needed a streaming source. Appreciate you!

by Anonymousreply 224June 28, 2024 12:50 AM

I love Biden.

by Anonymousreply 225June 28, 2024 12:50 AM

You're very welcome, r224.

by Anonymousreply 226June 28, 2024 12:50 AM

One has natural BDE one has fake BDE and a well known mushroom nub

by Anonymousreply 227June 28, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote]THANKS YOU [R222] I dropped my cable so needed a streaming source. Appreciate you!

You seriously didn't know how to search YouTube? If you just went to the site, it likely would have shown you at least of the several news channels that have a YT stream tonight, without even searching.

by Anonymousreply 228June 28, 2024 12:52 AM

OMG is that a drop and go wig that guy has on CNN you tube

by Anonymousreply 229June 28, 2024 12:52 AM

I can't believe these MSNBC hosts are so uninformed about the rules of this debate

CNN has said that Jake and Dana will not be controlling the mute button

CNN did a demonstration with two anchors of the mute button, you can the other person if they are talking but not clearly.

by Anonymousreply 230June 28, 2024 12:53 AM

Biden at his worst is better than that sociopath Trump at his best. Trump’s new economic plans would ruin our economy and give us hyperinflation. It’s why zero Fortune 500 CEOs support Trump this time.

by Anonymousreply 231June 28, 2024 12:54 AM

r228 I just got home and got online, came here first so I didn't have a chance to look around for it yet. They saved me time by posting it here and I appreciate that. Now Go Joe!

by Anonymousreply 232June 28, 2024 12:54 AM

CNN Anchors Demonstrate How Cut Mics Will Work at Trump-Biden Debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 28, 2024 12:55 AM

Little Phil took part in the mock muting

by Anonymousreply 234June 28, 2024 12:55 AM

I don't have the fortitude to watch and now I don't think I can even stomach read the comments here.

by Anonymousreply 235June 28, 2024 12:56 AM

I’m going for my walk. Keep me updated, fellas.

by Anonymousreply 236June 28, 2024 12:58 AM

Watch CNN's "mute" button not fucking work tonight.

by Anonymousreply 237June 28, 2024 12:58 AM

I'm ready, T minus two minutes.

by Anonymousreply 238June 28, 2024 12:59 AM

I've got the "Soundscapes" cable channel on, you know, Meditation Muzak.

I'll read the thread while listening to that.

by Anonymousreply 239June 28, 2024 12:59 AM

eeeeeeeeeee..........here we go

by Anonymousreply 240June 28, 2024 1:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 28, 2024 1:01 AM

Please let Dump keel over tonight!

by Anonymousreply 242June 28, 2024 1:01 AM

Push his buttons, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 243June 28, 2024 1:01 AM

Datalounge said that Trump wouldn’t show. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 244June 28, 2024 1:01 AM

Please let Dump shit his pants on live today

by Anonymousreply 245June 28, 2024 1:02 AM

DL was wrong Rose. Now shut up and sit down.

by Anonymousreply 246June 28, 2024 1:02 AM

Jake looks awful in that vest.

by Anonymousreply 247June 28, 2024 1:02 AM

Buck up Joe you look like a corpse. Beat 'em!

by Anonymousreply 248June 28, 2024 1:03 AM

r245 I'd prefer a massive stroke.

by Anonymousreply 249June 28, 2024 1:03 AM

no handshake

by Anonymousreply 250June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

MAGAts whining about how CNN is an unfriendly network for Dump, as if they don't have paid Dump surrogates on their network.

by Anonymousreply 251June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

I want to see Trump's head explode.

by Anonymousreply 252June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

Uh Oh Joe's voice is weak

by Anonymousreply 253June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

Is Joe sick?

by Anonymousreply 254June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

I can't stomach more than a few seconds of Dump's hideous, felonious visage.

by Anonymousreply 255June 28, 2024 1:04 AM

JFC! Whilst I’m DEFINITELY voting for Biden, BOTH men look like the walking dead.

by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

Biden’s voice started off bad, but is getting better.

Go Biden!

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

Joe walked out like a very old man.

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

That's why I'm on CC, r253.

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

Biden's gonna have to kick it up a little bit

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

uh-oh

by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

[quote] Jake looks awful in that vest.

Jake from State Farm?

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

WE ARE FUCKED

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2024 1:05 AM

OMG I just watched 2 minutes of Biden and I had to turn it off and com here! Hold me Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Lies already, of course.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Is Biden having an on-air stroke?!

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Well, you can't accuse Joe of memory problems. He's reeling of what he memorized. And its sounds... mechanical and rushed.

by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2024 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Why did they do a split screen when Biden spoke, but now we're just seeing Dump?

by Anonymousreply 269June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

everything was rocking good?

by Anonymousreply 270June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

[quote]Is Joe sick?

Many of us will look like that if we are fortunate to live to the advanced age of Joe.

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Trump seems sedated.

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

Why is Joe talking a mile a minute? He does sound "jacked up" (I'm not a MAGAt -- calm down!)

by Anonymousreply 273June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

My stomach is in knots worried Biden is going to screw up. I am turning it off

by Anonymousreply 274June 28, 2024 1:06 AM

[quote] Whilst I’m DEFINITELY voting for Biden

From where, England?

by Anonymousreply 275June 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Trump claiming he got us OUT OF COVID!

by Anonymousreply 276June 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Biden is barely audible. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 277June 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Such a hateful look on Trump's face, get the hook!

by Anonymousreply 278June 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Bitch, we wouldn't have been in this "Covid mess" had you not trashed Obama's pandemic policy!

by Anonymousreply 279June 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Do they get water??

by Anonymousreply 280June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

These two selfish old men can go fuck themselves. The greater good my ass.

by Anonymousreply 281June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

Biden will at least get credit for his mastery of facts. But he sounds like a dying grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 282June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

Did Biden wear out his voice practicing for this debate?

by Anonymousreply 283June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

Trump has no idea how tariffs work

by Anonymousreply 284June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

I can't watch anymore, so I am going to trust you bitches in this thread to provide all relevant updates.

by Anonymousreply 285June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

uh oh...SLOW GRAMPA showed up at the podium....

by Anonymousreply 286June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

I cant do this. I am gettting my passport ready.

by Anonymousreply 287June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

Red tie. Blue tie.

by Anonymousreply 288June 28, 2024 1:08 AM

Biden’s resembling Gary Oldman as Dracula.

Trump’s looking like the Sahara Desert—all of it.

by Anonymousreply 289June 28, 2024 1:09 AM

Trump bought commercial time on CNN during the debate to air his political ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 28, 2024 1:09 AM

Biden's facial expressions are funny.

by Anonymousreply 291June 28, 2024 1:09 AM

Grampa needs some Red Bull. Stat!!

by Anonymousreply 292June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

Where the English language came from into what is now known the United States of America, R275?

by Anonymousreply 293June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

we spurred, that tax spurred. again, no fucking idea about how anything actually works

by Anonymousreply 294June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

I love Biden, but every time he looks down at his podium he looks like he’s falling asleep.

by Anonymousreply 295June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

Trump is contradicting himself

by Anonymousreply 296June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

I’ve never seen Trump so self-controlled. Anyone want to wager when he begins breaking tonight’s set rules?

by Anonymousreply 297June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

Trump's been heavily rehearsed.

by Anonymousreply 298June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

This is Evil Kennedy and Good Nixon. My head hurts.

by Anonymousreply 299June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

Jake is asking good questions. I like this format.

by Anonymousreply 300June 28, 2024 1:10 AM

Dump drinking game:

"We are a laughing stock"

"This country is an embarrassment"

"The likes of which you've never seen!"

"I've had the greatest _____ in presidential history"

"Hunter Biden's laptop"

"When you look at..."

by Anonymousreply 301June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

Trump may be full of shit, but he's coming off a lot better than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 302June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]Such a hateful look on Trump's face, get the hook!

Diaper malfunction.

by Anonymousreply 303June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

Oh gawd. Biden looks like he's about to fall over.

by Anonymousreply 304June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

C’mon, Joe, loosen uuup!

by Anonymousreply 305June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

Less tax money means more money for the country? Okay, Don.

by Anonymousreply 306June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

God how I loathe Dump.

by Anonymousreply 307June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

Biden's got no fight left.

by Anonymousreply 308June 28, 2024 1:11 AM

Biden keeps clearing his throat.

by Anonymousreply 309June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

The US is a 3rd world county now? Really?

by Anonymousreply 310June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

OK, he's rocking a bit now.

by Anonymousreply 311June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

I miss CNN’s debate “follow-the-bouncing-ball” audience-response up and down animated live graphics.

by Anonymousreply 312June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

oh fuck. he froze.

by Anonymousreply 313June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

Oh, shit. The first minute or two of Biden weren't good at all. I had to turn away. I'll try to tune in again in about 30 minutes. Hopefully, Biden will have loosened up and warmed up by then. C'mon, Joe, you've got 4 months of intense campaigning ahead of you.

by Anonymousreply 314June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

Jake is doing a fine job.

by Anonymousreply 315June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote]Trump may be full of shit, but he's coming off a lot better than Biden.

Rattling off the same shit he's been rattling off the last 4 years. Snore.

by Anonymousreply 316June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

Fucking car crash.

by Anonymousreply 317June 28, 2024 1:12 AM

OK. Joe can't do this.

by Anonymousreply 318June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

Exactly, r296. He's promoting top execs NOT paying less in taxes. Not what he means.

by Anonymousreply 319June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

UGH.....come on Joe.

by Anonymousreply 320June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

MAGA shit.

by Anonymousreply 321June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

Well kids, you were here for the end of the US as we knew it.

by Anonymousreply 322June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

The irony of Trump talking about Biden destroying social security abd Medicare

by Anonymousreply 323June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

Oh, right, Joe/Democrats are gonna destroy Medicare. Lying fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 324June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

Dems need a new nominee asap

by Anonymousreply 325June 28, 2024 1:13 AM

Even if the press eviscerates Biden after this, there is a still a long way to the election. Don’t underestimate Trump

by Anonymousreply 326June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

They think we're stupid because Dump is even up there.

by Anonymousreply 327June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Biden doesn’t really want to be around any more.

by Anonymousreply 328June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

so he thinks the people that "show up" immediately start getting social security. No, you silly bitch, they start paying in. they may never actually get it.

by Anonymousreply 329June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

When Trump started talking about Tarrifs being paid by foreign companies, I had to go.

Has someone given Trump a fist full of ritalin and phenobarb?

by Anonymousreply 330June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Oh, let's talk about "criminal" -- you really wanna go there?

by Anonymousreply 331June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

R315, my soon to be husband

by Anonymousreply 332June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Biden and Pete ignored economists who said the Infrastructure Bill was too big and going to cause a recession.. And it did. We are spending money for RICH PEOPLE EVs.

by Anonymousreply 333June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

WHY ARE THEY SAYING "PRESIDENT TRUMP"???

BOTH men should be addressed as "Mr."

by Anonymousreply 334June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Joe, blink if you're still alive.

by Anonymousreply 335June 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Fucking Biden. Thanks for handing over us to be slaughtered.

by Anonymousreply 336June 28, 2024 1:15 AM

Everybody? Everybody, you silly whore? Everybody?

by Anonymousreply 337June 28, 2024 1:15 AM

economists who said the Infrastructure Bill was too big and going to cause a recession.. And it did.

Oh R333 you liar we are not in a recession fuck off

by Anonymousreply 338June 28, 2024 1:15 AM

Trump saying everyone wanted abortion to be decided by the states is not true.

by Anonymousreply 339June 28, 2024 1:15 AM

Biden saving democracy.

by Anonymousreply 340June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

you gotta follow your heart. If it means a lot of dead pregnant women, well, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 341June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

Gavin Newsome. NOW!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 342June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

You are stupid, r333. We are not nor have been in a recession.

by Anonymousreply 343June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

Abortion after birth?!

by Anonymousreply 344June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

Biden needs to star poking Trump to make him angry. Maybe ask about the electric boats & sharks…

by Anonymousreply 345June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

I'm worried for Joe. He looks like he's going to collapse. And he needs to take a sip of water.

by Anonymousreply 346June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

"Taking the life of the baby after birth" is a fucking lie! Call him on it!

by Anonymousreply 347June 28, 2024 1:16 AM

OK, horrible answer on abortion.

by Anonymousreply 348June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

For the first time I’m thinking Joe is taking the RBG mistake of not leaving when there was time to find a proper replacement.

by Anonymousreply 349June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

[quote]Biden and Pete ignored economists who said the Infrastructure Bill was too big and going to cause a recession.. And it did.

Tell us you don't know what a recession is without telling us.

by Anonymousreply 350June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

It’s seems the us is set on a collision course and we duck and weave, but bad shit is eventually gonna happen

by Anonymousreply 351June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

Grampa Joe whispering isn't exactly reassuring..

by Anonymousreply 352June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

R342, it will never happen - he is too progressive. I'm in CA and not a fan either.

by Anonymousreply 353June 28, 2024 1:17 AM

Joe, that was inept. needed a much tighter answer there, not one about someone killed by a migrant.

by Anonymousreply 354June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Trump flips abortion on immigrants killing women. Joe wake up!

by Anonymousreply 355June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Joe looks confused and rehearsed.

by Anonymousreply 356June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Oh fuck Joe's losing this big time. He should be going back at Trump but he's barely conscious.

by Anonymousreply 357June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Maybe this debate is happening before the nomination conventions for a reason. Biden is not the official nominee yet.

by Anonymousreply 358June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

This is not good. WTF

by Anonymousreply 359June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Why doesn’t he hit Trump on this odious infanticide charge?

by Anonymousreply 360June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

R351...correct.

by Anonymousreply 361June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

I wouldn't care if Biden was mute, I'd still vote for him over Trump.

by Anonymousreply 362June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Why God, why?

by Anonymousreply 363June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Jesus, Joe, show a sign of life, anything!

by Anonymousreply 364June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Joe needed to strut out on that stage with confidence. Instead he shuffled out looking for jello.

by Anonymousreply 365June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Why did Trump have to develop discipline tonight?

by Anonymousreply 366June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

What is he fucking talking about?

They've overprepped him. He's not making sense. Fragments of messaging. Jesus. This is Jayne Mansfield territory.

by Anonymousreply 367June 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Joe better go on the attack to refute and rebut!

by Anonymousreply 368June 28, 2024 1:19 AM

What the fuck meds do they have Biden on?! Those eyes are BLACK!

by Anonymousreply 369June 28, 2024 1:19 AM

Dump is behaving himself. I don't have a good feeling about how it's going so far. The low information voters will think Dump is presidential.

by Anonymousreply 370June 28, 2024 1:19 AM

[quote]For the first time I’m thinking Joe is taking the RBG mistake of not leaving when there was time to magically find a proper replacement who doesn't exist.

Fixed it for you, r349.

by Anonymousreply 371June 28, 2024 1:19 AM

This is visually like watching a Kennedy vs. Nixon Presidential debate, but with each of them as they’d look and sound these 6 decades later.

by Anonymousreply 372June 28, 2024 1:20 AM

This is not going well. Joe needs to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 373June 28, 2024 1:20 AM

Jesus christ!!! You bitches are stressing me out even more than the actual debate!

by Anonymousreply 374June 28, 2024 1:20 AM

If Joe is gonna be a church mouse, he better be a shit talking church mouse.

by Anonymousreply 375June 28, 2024 1:20 AM

You know it's bad when Joe is struggling to win the abortion segment

by Anonymousreply 376June 28, 2024 1:20 AM

ugggh, no, the answer is not "we are not for late-term abortion." That is not the answer. It happens when it is medically necessary and we are for that without a team of assholes weighing in on whether a woman is close enough to death to get one

by Anonymousreply 377June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

"Biden keeps clearing his throat."

I think he has a snack before his speeches. Bad idea. Singers know this. It can make your throat full of saliva and phlegm, and meje you more tired. He shoukd just have a tall cold glass of Mt. Dew with lots of ice.

by Anonymousreply 378June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

It's so insulting to see this hatemonging piece of shit in a presidential debate.

by Anonymousreply 379June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

I didn't even last ten minutes watching but I do thank the person upthread who provided the CNN link.

I need ice cream or cookies or cake or all three.

by Anonymousreply 380June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

So far a Democratic dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 381June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

And for 51 years, "ripping the baby out at 9 months/killing it after birth" has never been a thing!

by Anonymousreply 382June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

Raspy vs Rapey.

by Anonymousreply 383June 28, 2024 1:21 AM

I need Jake.

by Anonymousreply 384June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

Trump goes low with a senility blow. Wake up Joe!

by Anonymousreply 385June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

He did NOT sound like this during the State of the Union address. So what gives?

by Anonymousreply 386June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

Agree, R373.

He looks and sounds tired. His stumbles will look like he's confused.

by Anonymousreply 387June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

It's not that Trump is any good, but Biden is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 388June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

This debate is gonna reignite the MAGA fuckers even more

by Anonymousreply 389June 28, 2024 1:22 AM

I Trump goes over and hits Biden that might help the debate even out. Come on Joe

by Anonymousreply 390June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

Time for Gavin Newsome.

by Anonymousreply 391June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

Dump thinks he's Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 392June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

DURING COVID, yes, people weren't coming over the border

by Anonymousreply 393June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

Biden needs to firmly close his mouth when he’s listening to that moron.

by Anonymousreply 394June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

We. Are. Fucked.

by Anonymousreply 395June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

DId Trump just call Biden Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 396June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

I noticed that when Trump came out on stage he didn't even look at President Biden. Everyone else always shook hands before and after.

by Anonymousreply 397June 28, 2024 1:23 AM

Well well well. If I wasn’t the very thing I warned you people about. Here I am Mauricing Evans for months to be called a troll and a Russian, repeatedly F&F’ed and mocked for my autism.

[bold]Joe Biden has sold all of you to the Devil. He was Steven Marcato all along. All the people boosting him here all this time - all of them witches.[/bold]

We are now at this point in the movie.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

R396, yes.

by Anonymousreply 399June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

Joe is showing his age....he is 81. I'm 62 and I want to be in bed at 9:00,

by Anonymousreply 400June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

Biden is starting out like Tina Turner. I will be patient.

by Anonymousreply 401June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 402June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

I’m screaming out, “WHY GOD? WHY TONIGHT!?!”

by Anonymousreply 403June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

Look at that face!

by Anonymousreply 404June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

The Democratic National Committee did this. THEY didn't push Biden aside. We are FUCKED. Look at Joe. WTF? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 405June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

#SleepyJoe is trending. WTF? C'mon Joe you need to get some energy

by Anonymousreply 406June 28, 2024 1:24 AM

BREAKING NEWS - there is no second debate.

by Anonymousreply 407June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Close your mouth, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 408June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Biden's blank stare at Trump, mouth partially hung open... this is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 409June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Biden spent a fucking WEEK preparing for this? And this is what we get? Hillary knows how this is going to end.

by Anonymousreply 410June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Yeah, stop remembering long rehearsed lines, and fucking react to this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 411June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Biden is nervous, tired, perhaps over-medicated?

Fuck. Maybe people will not remember this in a week or so.

by Anonymousreply 412June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Trump is NOT answering the question.

by Anonymousreply 413June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote] Time for Gavin Newsome.

Learn how to spell his name, fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 414June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Oh.

And from now on, every post I type will include this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Could Joe shut his mouth? Literally. He looks like Grandpa wondering how he got here, mouth agape.

by Anonymousreply 416June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

I turned it off; I'm hitting my lorazepam.

by Anonymousreply 417June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

Fuck Dump is coming off as more lucid even if he is lying his ass off

by Anonymousreply 418June 28, 2024 1:25 AM

I thought MAGAs wanted Joe to take a drug test before the debate?

Well, they should have tested for quaaludes and Ativan.

by Anonymousreply 419June 28, 2024 1:26 AM

Trump does have passion to lie and sounds convincing to those who are naive.

by Anonymousreply 420June 28, 2024 1:26 AM

Obama is going to have to save Joe somehow. Taylor Swift, too.

I can’t believe I’m writing this.

by Anonymousreply 421June 28, 2024 1:26 AM

Trump is about to lose it.

by Anonymousreply 422June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

Oh, God, the Beaus are starting.

by Anonymousreply 423June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

Is Biden on Ambien?

by Anonymousreply 424June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

hope so, gotta get Trump actually mad and let people see it

by Anonymousreply 425June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

I'm noticing Trump is starting with his OTT bullshit. If Joe can't speak up maybe Trump will do himself in.

by Anonymousreply 426June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

You can over rehearse....

by Anonymousreply 427June 28, 2024 1:27 AM

Joe doesn't get it. The people tonight want BLOOD. And we don't care if Joe tells great whoppers, too, as long as he looks VIGOROUS AND IN CHARGE.

Alas......

by Anonymousreply 428June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

Joe took my advice and called Trump a loser! I'm SO pleased.

by Anonymousreply 429June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

yeah, Joe, stop looking amazed at the lies. Laugh at them!

by Anonymousreply 430June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

I'm so glad I'm reading this instead of watching. Thank you Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 431June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

Joe needs some Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 432June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

Even with the moderators on his side, Biden can't win the debate? Seriously? Why the fuck is he whispering?

by Anonymousreply 433June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

The problem is that you never know which Joe Biden will show up. Will it be fiery "State of the Union" Biden? Or will it be sleepy, mumbling Biden? If Biden really wants to win, he needs to be "State of the Union" Biden every day from now to November. I don't think that's possible.

by Anonymousreply 434June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

I think Joe is doing splendidly. Never give up, Mr. President.

by Anonymousreply 435June 28, 2024 1:28 AM

This is just serving to highlight that electing an eighty-one-year-old US president is downright cruel (although Trump becoming president would be crueller for the rest of us)

by Anonymousreply 436June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

Joe just found his mojo. I hope he keeps it.

by Anonymousreply 437June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

It's a "made up quote"? Didn't Gen. Milley put that in his book?

For the love of God, bring up his draft-dodging, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 438June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

You can be 81 and vigorous. But Biden is not.

by Anonymousreply 439June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

Reid Epstein, NYT:

[quote] The split-screen is not kind to Biden. While Trump is speaking, the president is watching, mouth agape, as his eyes dart back and forth. But while Biden speaks, his own voice is clearly hoarse and he is having trouble delivering complete thoughts. If Biden hoped to dispel the age concerns by goading Trump into an early debate, he has not done so in the first 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 440June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

Well, the moderators and the debate structure are wins.

by Anonymousreply 441June 28, 2024 1:29 AM

It's hard to say that there is a winner of this horror show. I think it will be that Trump lost less than Biden did.

by Anonymousreply 442June 28, 2024 1:30 AM

Trump just lies & lies & lies, but he exaggerates & brags a lot, too. Will anyone besides his base believe all his bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 443June 28, 2024 1:30 AM

This is pretty much a nightmare. How can Trump seem presidential in comparison? Nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 444June 28, 2024 1:30 AM

Chasten and Pete will be shopping for luggage tomorrow. Back to Hooterville.

by Anonymousreply 445June 28, 2024 1:31 AM

What’s this fiery SOTU speech bs? It wasn’t. It’s the reason he received no bump in the polls. He was barely awake. Stop letting MSNBC rot your brain.

by Anonymousreply 446June 28, 2024 1:31 AM

It's all optics. Two different debates. Trump is Trump. Biden isn't doing what he needs to do.

by Anonymousreply 447June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

This debate was a huge mistake.

by Anonymousreply 448June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

Two words: Josh Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 449June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

MALARKEY! Mary, mother of God.

by Anonymousreply 450June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

More Reid Epstein:

[quote] The feedback I’m getting from Democrats early in this debate is not kind to Biden. People — Biden supporters — who have not watched either candidate closely this year are shocked at how much more articulate Trump appears in this debate.

by Anonymousreply 451June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

So, is anyone gonna ask about the court cases and the 34 felony convictions?

by Anonymousreply 452June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

OMG biden looks hoarse

by Anonymousreply 453June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

MALARKEY!

NO, trump does not look Presidential. He looks like the confident narcissistic sociopath he is.

by Anonymousreply 454June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

This is late for two 80-yr. olds to be up.

We will never have this bizarro situation again: two people that old vying for President. Never. It's kinda historic.

by Anonymousreply 455June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

Put me in, Coach! It's my turn, just like it was Hillary's turn.

by Anonymousreply 456June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Joe looks like he’s one comment away from bursting into tears.

by Anonymousreply 457June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Biden needs to drop out

by Anonymousreply 458June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Trump is just a loudmouthed liar that stupid people believe.

by Anonymousreply 459June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Trump is going to have an even bigger bump in the polls. CNN reported today that Trump blows Biden out of the water in state after state. This is Trump’s election to lose. Joe is toast.

by Anonymousreply 460June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

I want to cry. I want to cry. I want to cry.

by Anonymousreply 461June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Chickens have come home to roost.Biden should not have gone with I’ll pick a black female vice President. Harris is not popular. If he’d gone with someone better, he could step down and Dems would have a new leader. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 462June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Why does Bash have to be so fucking cunty with her "THANK YOU!" cut-offs to Biden?

by Anonymousreply 463June 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Atlanta needs a power failure ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 464June 28, 2024 1:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

Democrats need to constantly bring up Project 2025.

by Anonymousreply 466June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

Trump seriously said some Democrats want to allow abortion after birth? Literally murdering newborns? What the fuck is he on?

by Anonymousreply 467June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

Trump's hand gestures are unrelated to anything he says. Just tomahawks and accordions.

by Anonymousreply 468June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

Any high-profile Democrats who really care about the future of democracy should call for Biden to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 469June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

I bet Jake and Dana are stunned.

by Anonymousreply 470June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

They need to replace Kamala on the ticket now. It's our only hope.

I actually think Biden is quite competent he just doesn't have the energy to instill confidence in his abilities. Bad optics.

by Anonymousreply 471June 28, 2024 1:34 AM

[quote]Trump is just a loudmouthed liar that stupid people believe.

Yes. Unfortunately, this country is teeming with stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 472June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

[quote] Biden should not have gone with I’ll pick a black female vice President.

well, at least you admit your real issue here.

by Anonymousreply 473June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

We need ya Joe, we need ya! Call out that lying sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 474June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

Harris is the least of his problems. A problem, but nothing compared to this malarkey.

by Anonymousreply 475June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

Joe is fine and anyone with active brain cells don't want the alternative.

by Anonymousreply 476June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

Who can we put in his place for the convention? What about Wes Moore, Governor of Maryland?

by Anonymousreply 477June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

[quote] Two words: Josh Shapiro.

Can you get any dumber? Shapiro is a failure as is Newsom. They will NEVER be president. Wake the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 478June 28, 2024 1:35 AM

I think Joe’s starting to speak in incomprehensible tongues—all but his own?!

by Anonymousreply 479June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

Biden is blowing it.

by Anonymousreply 480June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

ICBM attack??

by Anonymousreply 481June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

This painful to watch. Oof.

Let’s hope this is forgotten in a week

by Anonymousreply 482June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

[quote] well, at least you admit your real issue here.

Identity politics have killed the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 483June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

Mallistic Bissile.

by Anonymousreply 484June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

Biden took a week to do debate prep, so be grateful that he isn't as bad as he would have been otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 485June 28, 2024 1:36 AM

Jan 6?

Felony convictions?

Project 2025?

Have any these topics been raised yet?

by Anonymousreply 486June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

Gavin Newsom is there at the venue.

Let him finish the debate.

by Anonymousreply 487June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

We are in for 4 YEARS of HELL. Thanks a lot DNC. Hope you're fucking happy. Not another DIME.

by Anonymousreply 488June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

And we thought “nucular” was bad from W.

by Anonymousreply 489June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

This will not be forgotten in a week. This is cement and it's gonna set.

by Anonymousreply 490June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

[quote] He looks like the confident narcissistic sociopath he is.

You forgot -- the American public loves sociopaths. Look at our pop culture -- Scarface, Darth Vader, Batman, Rambo, John Wick, ad nauseum.

by Anonymousreply 491June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

R460, Then we will prove the adage of getting the government we deserve.

I would want Americans to rue the day, and I include myself.

by Anonymousreply 492June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

How long is this debate?

by Anonymousreply 493June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

23 NATO countries are now meeting the 2% of GDP the most ever. even more than when Trump was President

by Anonymousreply 494June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

Deer. Plus. Headlights. Equals. Joe.

by Anonymousreply 495June 28, 2024 1:37 AM

Meanwhile at Democratic Underground, all is fine. No problems with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 496June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

Trump is running all over Biden, who looks ancient, confused and is mixing up his words. This is not to say that Trump is doing great, because he is being his usual blowhard self who lies. But because it's an issue of comparison and because Biden is doing so poorly, the Democrats can't risk putting him forward. The need to stop acting like his age doesn't matter and pretending that he is a good candidate. I hope they switch him out soon before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 497June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

Jonathan Swan, NYT:

[quote] The Biden campaign demanded that the mics be muted tonight because they were worried Trump would relentlessly interrupt as he did in 2020. Turns out there was no need; Trump is sitting back, seeming to enjoy himself. In the weeks ahead of the debate, Trump privately told advisers that he knew he had messed up and turned off voters with his argumentative behavior in the first 2020 debate. Trump’s aides — who were hoping he wouldn’t fall back into the 2020 pattern — are so far delighted at what they’re seeing tonight.

by Anonymousreply 498June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

Sorry Harris is a big problem. She’s a bad politician and has no support. She got picked because of race and gender. A young, charismatic VP would help Biden tremendously. Not to mention being ready to take over.

by Anonymousreply 499June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

Putin in NATO, uh oh.

by Anonymousreply 500June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

I'm going to have a glass of wine to calm myself down. Trump triggers me!

by Anonymousreply 501June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

R487, fuck Gavin Newsom. He is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 502June 28, 2024 1:38 AM

This is worse than I feared.

by Anonymousreply 503June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

Biden looks like I did at my Ph.D. oral exams, one of which I failed.

Poor old guy.

by Anonymousreply 504June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

The DNC didn’t pick Biden. Take some fucking responsibility. You did this. You called everyone MAGA and Boris and now you’re having to deal with reality. Deal with it. We warned you. Mighty Joe Biden’s collapse is complete.

by Anonymousreply 505June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

Damn it, ask the orange fuck what it feels like to be the first convicted felon running for president!

by Anonymousreply 506June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote]I want to cry. I want to cry. I want to cry.

Calm down, this debate isn't gonna change any minds.

by Anonymousreply 507June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

Trump is winning this so far. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 508June 28, 2024 1:39 AM

How will Maddow and MSNBC spin this at 10:30 ?

by Anonymousreply 509June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

YES, finally a January 6th question.

by Anonymousreply 510June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

Trump never answered the question about deporting everyone.

by Anonymousreply 511June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

[quote] You can be 81 and vigorous. But Biden is not.

I saw a clip the other day of Elizabeth Warren speaking about abortion at a rally. She sounded vigorous, forceful, and very convincing. And she's 75. I'm not suggesting Warren should be the nominee (she has plenty of baggage and made some big mistakes when she ran in 2020), but she's evidence that you can be really old and still full of energy.

by Anonymousreply 512June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

Trump not answering the question again.

by Anonymousreply 513June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

The moderators are trying to save Joe. Should have started that 15 minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 514June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

Katie Rogers, NYT:

[quote] Meanwhile, several people in Biden’s orbit have told me different variations of the same thing as this debate continues, which is: This looks very bad.

by Anonymousreply 515June 28, 2024 1:40 AM

This is changing minds of Democrats who thought Joe could pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 516June 28, 2024 1:41 AM

January 6 question which Trump has totally ignored.

by Anonymousreply 517June 28, 2024 1:41 AM

1/6 is brought up and Dump just lies and spouts nonsense about the border, etc.

by Anonymousreply 518June 28, 2024 1:41 AM

This is a 90 minute debate. 50 minutes to go. Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 519June 28, 2024 1:41 AM

The reason we were "respected" on January 6th is because we came to our senses and voted him out.

by Anonymousreply 520June 28, 2024 1:41 AM

Trump just keeps repeating the word horrible. Kind like like his orange tan.

by Anonymousreply 521June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Trump wanted 10.000 troops to protect his demonstrators not to protect the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 522June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

We wouldn't be in this predicament if he hadn't chosen such a lightweight VP.

by Anonymousreply 523June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Joe looks almost lifelike, but not quite. He's dying up there. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 524June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

More Reid Epstein:

[quote] Be prepared for some Biden allies to compare his performance tonight to that of John Fetterman, who months after suffering a stroke had what was widely viewed as a disastrous debate performance in 2022 before cruising to a victory in his Pennsylvania Senate race over Dr. Mehmet Oz, a Trump-backed Republican.

by Anonymousreply 525June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Trump is just babbling nonsense. Fucking pounce Joe.

by Anonymousreply 526June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Billions and billions of dollars came flowing the next day. Just like his lies.

by Anonymousreply 527June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

If Biden is our guy, we will lose. FACT.

by Anonymousreply 528June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Joe looks utterly lost.

by Anonymousreply 529June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Trump as commander and chief had nothing to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 530June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

The orbits of my eyes are throbbing.

by Anonymousreply 531June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

R512, 75 is not 81. There’s a difference.

by Anonymousreply 532June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

[quote] Calm down, this debate isn't gonna change any minds.

That's the problem. Biden is slightly behind Trump in all the recent polls, and behind Trump in nearly every swing state. Biden needs to change some minds.

by Anonymousreply 533June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

Close your mouth Joe!

by Anonymousreply 534June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

oof!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535June 28, 2024 1:42 AM

It's a bloodbath on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 536June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

HE WAS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF -- HE COULD'VE OVERRIDDEN PELOSI (who didn't turn down military intervention because it wasn't her call)

by Anonymousreply 537June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

Joe's facial expressions are killing me.

by Anonymousreply 538June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

It won’t be forgotten at all.

Here is reality. I am voting Biden. Most of you are too. But make no mistake, the Dems are in free-fall — we are losing the messaging war. It is not a hopeless situation, there is *still* time. But the Dems haven’t been on the field in the messaging game in a looooong time. And Joe’s age is a tangible problem with no easy solution.

If the Dems messaging comes down to fear, which is what they’re doing right now, they will lose. Their message has to project a vision for the future that is overflowing with hope, opportunity, security, prosperity, justice, equality for all. Lay off the trans, lay off student loans, lay off worrying about student protests. The vast majority here are struggling to make it. That’s who you need to talk to, the Have Nots. Then you sell the Haves on the vision of lifting up the bottom of our country will benefit quality of life for all.

Our problem is our message and our messenger.

by Anonymousreply 539June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

Four years of HELL. Thanks a lot, Grampa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote]Trump is just babbling nonsense. Fucking pounce Joe.

He can't. Joe has blown it.

by Anonymousreply 541June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote] this debate isn't gonna change any min

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 28, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote] We are in for 4 YEARS of HELL

It will be YEARS not just 4. Trump will do irrevocable damage. He will gut any safeguards for the American people and the environment. And the Supreme Court…ugh.

by Anonymousreply 543June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Biden isn't conveying his thoughts well and when you aren't sure what he is saying or can't hear him. he is disregarded.

by Anonymousreply 544June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Trump blaming other people for the riots on HIS WATCH?

by Anonymousreply 545June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Trump is only riffing on right wing greatest hits, but it doesn’t matter. He looks stronger.

by Anonymousreply 546June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Trump is now coming unglued.

by Anonymousreply 547June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

R478, Join the "Stupid" Sign crowd. My Governor Shapiro is popular.

by Anonymousreply 548June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Oh, he could call in the National Guard for Portland, but not the Capitol?

by Anonymousreply 549June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

Yes! Convicted felon!

by Anonymousreply 550June 28, 2024 1:44 AM

More Jonathan Swan:

[quote] Democrats wanted to see Biden assuage voters’ deep and well-documented concerns about his age and fitness for office. His performance tonight — his halting, hoarse voice and occasional struggle to finish his thoughts — is spiking Democratic anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 551June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

yea, give it some time, Trump starting to slide.

by Anonymousreply 552June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

Is Biden continuously listening to people talking into his ear (either offstage aides, or voices neither he nor we recognize)?

by Anonymousreply 553June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

I hate Trump's face. There, I feel better now.

by Anonymousreply 554June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

Finally said "Convicted Felon!" Keep it coming, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 555June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

Is this debate sponsored by DEPENDS

by Anonymousreply 556June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

[quote] Lay off the trans, lay off student loans, lay off worrying about student protests.

People make it sound like Biden talks about nothing but trans and student loans. It is a TINY part of anything that anyone in the Democratic Party has talked about. A tiny part. People sound like Joe Biden starts every speech with a salute to our beloved Trans and our Beloved Queers for Palestine.

Just once, can the many people who have advice for the Democrats make some fucking sense. Just once.

by Anonymousreply 557June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

He's just so feeble.

by Anonymousreply 558June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

He's going after your kid Joe. GET MAD!

by Anonymousreply 559June 28, 2024 1:45 AM

Wonder what the age group of people watching this. I know no one under 50 that’s watches cable news to hear the outcome of this debate.

by Anonymousreply 560June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Zolan Kanno-Youngs, NYT:

[quote] This moment by Biden earlier in the debate struck me as emblematic of his struggles thus far. He had a clear, seemingly prepared rebuttal on abortion rights. “The idea that states are able to do this is a little like saying, we’re going to turn civil rights back to the states,” Biden said, noting each state would have a different approach. But then Biden seemed to meander and mention the funeral of a young woman who was murdered by an immigrant. He appeared to be questioning why Trump pays attention to one issue but not another, but the delivery was mangled.

by Anonymousreply 561June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Got called a felon and he does Cheetolini pose.

by Anonymousreply 562June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Hunter!

by Anonymousreply 563June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

You know what would be fun? Doing a control F, find any poster who called people Boris or Svetlana because they criticized Biden, and giving them a nice F&F.

by Anonymousreply 564June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Convicted felon. Trump is losing it.

by Anonymousreply 565June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

HE IS NOT "PRESIDENT TRUMP"!!!

STFU with that, Tapper!

by Anonymousreply 566June 28, 2024 1:46 AM

Trump keeps swinging. Grampa keeps looking confused. Stop WHISPERING Joe!!

by Anonymousreply 567June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

GO LOW JOE!!!

by Anonymousreply 568June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

Trump going after Hunter Biden is a BIG MISTAKE. People don't like that.

by Anonymousreply 569June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

Trump is not losing it.

by Anonymousreply 570June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

I DiD nOtHiNg WronG! - Donald dump

by Anonymousreply 571June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

What the fuck happened to Joe's voice?

Did he and Jil have a screaming match or what?

by Anonymousreply 572June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

More Katie Rogers:

[quote] And there it is. Biden brings up Trump’s conviction in the context of those who were charged with crimes during the Jan. 6 riot. “The only person on the stage that is a convicted felon is the man I’m looking at right now,” he said. “The idea that those people are patriots? Come on.”

by Anonymousreply 573June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

Better, should've said rape, but better.

by Anonymousreply 574June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

"His son is a convicted felon at a very high level"; let's see now --

Hunter - 3 felony convictions

Dump - Thirty-fucking-FOUR felony convictions, and counting!

by Anonymousreply 575June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

The morals of an alley cat. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 576June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

"I did not have sex with that Porn Star".........

by Anonymousreply 577June 28, 2024 1:47 AM

Giiiiirl! Biden just said dump has the morals of an alley cat! Hahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 578June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

also, first big mistake by Trump, totally denying he fucked Stormy. Use that, use it Joe.

by Anonymousreply 579June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

Well, it will be even more delicious if Turd loses to Joe again. It will be proof that the majority of Americans just don't want him. Anyone but Trump.

by Anonymousreply 580June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

“You have the morals of an alley cat!”

by Anonymousreply 581June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

I did not have sex with that porn star?

by Anonymousreply 582June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

In Joe a DLer???

by Anonymousreply 583June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

"I didn't have sex with a porn star" -- then what was she?

by Anonymousreply 584June 28, 2024 1:48 AM

I want that phrase in a tshirt!

by Anonymousreply 585June 28, 2024 1:49 AM

I've gotta say, I would deny fucking Stormy too.

by Anonymousreply 586June 28, 2024 1:49 AM

Biden is doing better, but the press coverage will be all about style & appearance. This just isn’t doing what we need it to. I doubt if it will hurt much either, though. Probably stay about the same.

by Anonymousreply 587June 28, 2024 1:49 AM

He just did go low at Trump! I can’t believe “porn star” has now been mentioned in a Presidential debate! (On Datalounge, sure—but maybe a first for these debates!?).

by Anonymousreply 588June 28, 2024 1:49 AM

[quote]The morals of an alley cat.

People wanted Biden to go there and he did. Let's see if it does him any good in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 589June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Morals of an alley cat?

I’m giving my democrat cat a HUGE hug when I get home.

by Anonymousreply 590June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Blowup dolls.

by Anonymousreply 591June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

I don’t think one debate is gonna tank Biden.

by Anonymousreply 592June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

R470, makes their job easier though....and they go out as rockstars

by Anonymousreply 593June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Biden is losing this.

by Anonymousreply 594June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

R512, There is a huge, huge difference in abilities between 75 and 81. I'm almost 75, and I can out-Trump Trump in energy and bombast any stray.

by Anonymousreply 595June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

The voice still sucks. Over fucking rehearsed. But the actual words are starting to get better.

by Anonymousreply 596June 28, 2024 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

More Jonathan Swan:

[quote] Biden seems to have gotten under Trump's skin by calling him a convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 598June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Watch Dump deflect.

by Anonymousreply 599June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

I think the Trump campaign gaslighted the media. He's more polished than I expected. Far from perfect, but not as nuts as usual.

by Anonymousreply 600June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

We are now at this point in the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Joe bringing up the Charlottesville Nazis is good but Trump is just lying his fat ass off. 🤬

by Anonymousreply 602June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Punch HARDER JOE! It’s making an impact. Dump is starting to slurp back his saliva.

by Anonymousreply 603June 28, 2024 1:50 AM

Biden didnt take the Hunter attack bait. Good.

by Anonymousreply 604June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

R471 with Amy Klobachar

by Anonymousreply 605June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

First impressions are everything. Lots of people tune in to these debates for the first few minutes and then tune out. Biden needed to be vigorous and forceful right from the start. Even if Biden regains his footing during the last half of the debate, the narrative for this debate is already set: Biden looks and sounds tired and weak.

by Anonymousreply 606June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

Biden is serving verbal Jumbo Stew.

by Anonymousreply 607June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

WHO has debunked it?

by Anonymousreply 608June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

What fucking forest???

by Anonymousreply 609June 28, 2024 1:51 AM

Trump just keep making up lies.

by Anonymousreply 610June 28, 2024 1:52 AM

Why is Trump pursing his lips so much? Like a butt hole.

by Anonymousreply 611June 28, 2024 1:52 AM

Part two!!!! Is someone posting it?

by Anonymousreply 612June 28, 2024 1:52 AM

"Would you fucking get it together. Do you WANT to lose?"------------JILL talking to Grampa during the commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 613June 28, 2024 1:52 AM

Trump keeps doing those vagina lips when Joe talks

by Anonymousreply 614June 28, 2024 1:52 AM

Trump is 78, asshat.

by Anonymousreply 615June 28, 2024 1:53 AM

Trump finally pissed Biden off. Good! Wake up Joe and give him hell!

Not really R607, he just likes to reiterate certain points. I understand him.

by Anonymousreply 616June 28, 2024 1:53 AM

Do we have a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 617June 28, 2024 1:53 AM

People always get bored with debates and turn them off.

What they’ll get to hear on loop tomorrow is alley cat, porn star and convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 618June 28, 2024 1:53 AM

Maybe Biden is using the old heavyweight boxing trick of letting the other guy wear himself out, then go in with a body blow and upper cut.

by Anonymousreply 619June 28, 2024 1:54 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 620June 28, 2024 1:54 AM

More than anything, this debate is going to diminish voter turnout. Nobody is happy.

by Anonymousreply 621June 28, 2024 1:54 AM

Melania is at Trump Tower selecting her Inaugural ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 622June 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Dump likes to purse his fucking lips like he’s a schoolmarm or a little pouting girl.

by Anonymousreply 623June 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Damn, Joe sounds feeble as fuck. Where's the SOTU Joe?!

Oh, for the days of Obama or Bill Clinton...

I guess a big selling point for the "undecideds" to vote for Joe is that he may resign early in his second term (a few folks I know are predicting this).

by Anonymousreply 624June 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 625June 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Debate Participants Elderly Bladders Relief Break! ;) I’m beginning to think that between these 2 differently clueless guys, in the end Trump comes across as always seeming nasty and Biden, although senile-like, comes across as well-meaning and kind.

by Anonymousreply 626June 28, 2024 1:57 AM

The Scranton City Council should not have been so quick to rename an expressway, an alley and a downtown street after him. An expressway! Maybe the bike path.

by Anonymousreply 627June 28, 2024 2:06 AM

Republicans have been stealing elections since the 90s? Because they know demographics now prohibit them from ever winning an honest one. Look at Abbott in Texas and DeSantis in Florida. Neither was actually elected.. That's why it's an open season for corruption.

by Anonymousreply 628June 28, 2024 2:40 AM

Closed Thread.

by Anonymousreply 629June 28, 2024 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!