Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Manchin Signals He'll Vote For Biden In November

The West Virginia senator, who registered as an independent after leaving the Democratic Party, says he loves his country "too much to vote for Donald Trump."

This should be given. No way should he ever support Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2024 1:11 PM

He's so full of BS. He also just donated money to the Republican party and complained that the media talks about Trump too much, like it's their fault a former president is running for office as a convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2024 12:40 AM

Also, I don't believe him. He's dangling that same carrot Judge Judy did a few months back when she would not say who she was voting for but would be holding her nose. Implying she was going to vote for Biden. Now she's come out in total support for Trump and she's not holding her nose about that. Manchin playing the same game. Waiting for Susan Collins to chime in any day now.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2024 12:43 AM

Manchin is a self-aggrandizing asshole.

Looking forward to the day when the Dems don't need this prick.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2024 1:14 AM

Thank you Senator Manchin!

Let's ask AOC and Rashida Tlaib who they're voting for in November!

Oh, sorry, we aren't allowed, or we'll be called "racists", "war criminals", and "corporate Democrats"!

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2024 1:24 AM

I hope he's not expected applause that he's not voting for Trump. God, what reprehensible pond scum senators we have today.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2024 1:28 AM

Adam Kinzinger said he's going to vote for President Biden and I totally believe him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2024 1:34 AM

I'm so fucking sick of Prima Donna Manchin. I know we need his vote but that doesn't remove the desire to punch him in his smug face.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2024 2:16 AM

Who fucking cares what this asshole does?

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2024 2:18 AM

Votes matter, R8, especially with the Senate as closely split as it is. Nobody cares about *him* he's just holding a vote.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2024 3:08 AM

Fuck that shitbag.

He needs to STFU & GTFO

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2024 3:25 AM

can somebody SLAP HER?

by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2024 3:30 AM

Is Joe transitioning right before our eyes?

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2024 12:19 PM

C'est déja quelque chose.

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2024 12:25 PM

There’s a lot of concern and thought that goes into this process. It’s a difficult choice.

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2024 1:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!