Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Downton Abbey 3 a go

Just what we were all waiting for.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2024 10:56 PM

Hopefully Mary is widowed again or divorced.

I saw a photo on set of Rob James Collier in costume so he's back. Barrow was well dressed so maybe visiting with his actor boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2024 5:59 PM

The first film following the series was good, it was a decent update on what happened to the characters at Downton Abbey in the following years. The second film was more like a Hallmark Channel TV movie, and closer to the My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. I'm not even going to bother wasting my time in seeing any additional Downton Abbey films.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2024 6:50 PM

Mary needs new cock.

Also, Dominic West is listed in the cast so it looks like Barrow gets to keep a man.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2024 6:58 PM

Well if Dominic West is back then I guess there won't be a visit from Cousin Rose, lol.

Also, I don't like Dominic West's face.

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2024 7:50 PM

I hear that in Downton Abbey 7 will take place at the new Downton Station rotating above Neptuneshire.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2024 7:52 PM

I want Branson and Wobert to run into each other while cottaging.

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2024 8:14 PM

Joanne Froggat is pregnant. I guess that means Anna will be pregnant if they are currently shooting.

I guess Carson was miraculously cured of his "palsy" from the series finale since it hasn't been mentioned in the subsequent movies.

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2024 8:23 PM

I don't understand why the Bateses or Daisy are part of the movie stuff.

They were the three most tedious ones in the series. Somehow Daisy got a decent looking husband, but the Bateses are the cure for insomnia.

Aunt Rosamund is thankfully nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2024 9:12 PM

R2, the first film was nothing but a lust letter to Allen Leech (Tom Branson) from Julian Fellowes.

He was the center of every single plot in the film. Tom saves the day. Tom saves Princess Mary's marriage. Tom saves the King. Tom and Mary's boring husband go into business together. And on and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2024 9:42 PM

Allen Leech's ass should have its own film.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2024 10:52 PM

In the first film when the King and Queen came to visit Downton, shouldn't Marquess Bertie and Marchioness Edith have been the first to greet the King and Queen since they outrank everyone else?

Instead they had Earl Robert and Countess Cora greet them first followed by the Dowager Countess and then Mary who has no rank other than Lady. Bertie and Edith just stood back in line and didn't come forward as I recall.

Why does Julian Fellowes hate Edith?

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2024 10:34 PM

It'll never be the same without Granny Violet scolding the whole family.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2024 10:54 PM

Just give us a Thomas gay sex scene. Poor thing still can't catch a dick.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2024 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!