Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mindy Kaling is psychotic

Mindy Kaling is now a mom of three.

Kaling shared the happy news on Monday, which was also her 45th birthday, writing on her Instagram page that she gave birth to a baby girl named Anne in February.

“She’s the best birthday present I could’ve ever imagined,” Kaling wrote in the caption. “When things are hard, whenever I veer towards cynicism, my three kids are such a great reminder of the pure joy in my life.”

She continued to write that she is “so lucky I live in a place where I could do this by myself, on my own timeline” and thanked her followers for all the birthday wishes.

In her post, Kaling shared a photo of her three children, a photo showing off her baby bump and a sweet snap of her two kids piled onto what appears to be Kaling’s hospital bed.

Kaling’s announcement came as a surprise, as the “Mindy Project” actor had not previously announced that she was expecting.

Her newborn daughter Anne joins siblings Katherine, 6, and Spencer, 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 28, 2024 12:04 AM

I'd like to know who is supplying the (obviously) white sperm to this freak.

Who's your daddy, Katherine and Spencer???

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2024 9:36 PM

All that Ozempic work to get small, and now this? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2024 9:37 PM

I’ve always gotten weird vibes from her. I remember she got gored by Marc Maron when she did his podcast years ago. He was admittedly a total dick to her, trying to coax out an admission about her privileged upbringing the entire interview, and I secretly enjoyed listening to her pedestal get a little bit shaken up. I got the impression she’d rarely been challenged on anything in her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2024 9:43 PM

[quote] Kaling shared the happy news on Monday, which was also her 45th birthday, writing on her Instagram page that she gave birth to a baby girl named Anne in February.

[quote] Kaling’s announcement came as a surprise, as the “Mindy Project” actor had not previously announced that she was expecting.

Obviously, she used a surrogate at age 45.

But why would she lie and say that she gave birth?

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2024 9:43 PM

Why are those kids always photographed from behind.

If you don't want to show their faces, then why even bother posting pictures of them?

She's so bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2024 9:44 PM

[quote]Mindy Kaling is an insufferable attention whore who's been given far more opportunities than her mediocre talent deserves

There, OP - I've fixed the headline for you.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2024 9:45 PM

Some collect cats. She collects kids. She can afford it. So I don’t care.

Also, she’s funny. So maybe she will have funny kids

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2024 9:47 PM

Mindy is grotesquely self loathing.

She has clearly been lightening her skin ever since she first appeared on The Office and started making money.

And naturally, she used a white sperm donor, because god forbid her kids have dark skin like her.

Blech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2024 9:52 PM

Kaling always looks like she was just dipped in oil, she's one of those people you wonder how in the hell did she become famous.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2024 9:56 PM

That's scary, r8. Beyond sad, too. I come from a mixed background and the racism our darker-skinned family members suffer is not as bad as it used to be, but it is still there.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2024 10:00 PM

I seem to remember comments on here that she was putting the weight back on. Guess she shed the weight!

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2024 10:05 PM

She is absolutely fantastic in one of the best scenes from any sitcom in the past 25 years - and all she does is dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2024 10:08 PM

Do you agree with this person from LSA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2024 2:31 AM

[quote] Do you agree with this person from LSA?

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2024 5:56 AM

Anne?

What a boring, ugly name (next door to Louise). I know Mindy likes all things white but there are prettier “Classy European” sounding names, like Rose, Olivia or Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2024 4:13 PM

I really wish she didn't mess with her face. She's hard to look at know now–I just look and wonder what happened where and can it be reversed?

She was a cute Indian girl when The Office started. Now it's all very distracting.

She's written some excellent episodes and was perfect as Kelly. I give credit where it's due.

Also, we assume BJ is the donor, right?

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2024 5:34 PM

She falls upwards, lucky bitch.

How that atrocity "Velma" ever got a season 2 is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2024 5:37 PM

BJ Novak has said to Mindy “Did we actually date?”. So I assume he threw Mindy a bone a couple of times and she attached herself like a limpet.

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2024 5:40 PM

Ah, I bet BJ Novak's bone is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2024 5:42 PM

First-generation Indian American women tend to be neurotic as fuck and obsessed with western beauty standards and culture at large. They worship it even though they can never fully embody it, and it results in a lot of neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2024 2:21 AM

I don’t know a single person that has ever watched The Mindy Project.

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2024 2:29 AM

A case of a diversity hire who advanced further than their talent. I’m not being racist but she changed her entire name to a So-Cal sorority gal sounding one and has clearly bleached her skin.

Her Kelly character (avatar?) on The Office was very funny and she write some great episodes but her other shows are an exercise in narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2024 2:36 AM

As to her surprise baby - she’s friends with Markle so no doubt has the surrogate/fake baby bump cradle down pat.

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2024 2:37 AM

She's besties with that Markle woman.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2024 2:40 AM

My GOD - YET ANOTHER THREAD HIJACKED BY THE MARKLE-OBSESSED TROLL!!

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2024 2:44 AM

HIGHJACKED R25???? Calm yourself, it's been proven that emotionally reactive people don't live long.

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2024 2:49 AM

East Indians are still adapting to life away from cumin and dungheaps. It's hard to focus on not showing one's cultural craziness while holding down a job in the business and dropping kids like they're loose tampons.

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2024 2:58 AM

She spelled Katharine incorrectly—what a dunce.

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2024 2:59 AM

[bold]STEALTH NON-MARKLE THREAD[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2024 3:00 AM

^^^^^

[bold]NON-STEALTH DUMB CUNT[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 30June 26, 2024 3:02 AM

B.J. Novak is probably the father of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 31June 26, 2024 3:15 AM

She is a good writer but seems completely insufferable.

If she wants 3 kids - fine, whatever. But something about her social media presence is incredibly obnoxious. Endless photos of herself posing vacantly in outfits. She’s quite bright and this seems like the shit she would have mocked 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 32June 26, 2024 3:25 AM

Even from behind, I could say that those kids don't look part-Indian at all.

It makes me wonder if any of her DNA is in them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 26, 2024 3:35 AM

Fucking moron ^^^

by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2024 4:21 AM

[quote] B.J. Novak is probably the father of her kids.

Not blond enough. She probably attended a Swedish sperm bank.

by Anonymousreply 35June 26, 2024 4:04 PM

The crazy cunt of an OP of this and so many other threads: Kaling's family choices don't affect us, but cunts like this do:

Mindy Kaling is psychotic Mindy Kaling is now a mom of three.

Kaling shared the happy news on Monday, which was also her 45th birthday, writing on her Instagram page that she gave birth to a baby girl named Anne in February.

“She’s the best birthday present I could’ve ever imagined,” Kaling wrote in the caption. “When things are hard, whenever I veer towards cynicism, my three kids are such a great reminder of the pure joy in my life.”

She continued to write that she is “so lucky I live in a place where I could do this by myself, on my own timeline” and thanked her followers for all the birthday wishes.

In her post, Kaling shared a photo of her three children, a photo showing off her baby bump and a sweet snap of her two kids piled onto what appears to be Kaling’s hospital bed.

Kaling’s announcement came as a surprise, as the “Mindy Project” actor had not previously announced that she was expecting.

Her newborn daughter Anne joins siblings Katherine, 6, and Spencer, 3.

Mindy Kaling is psychotic I'd like to know who is supplying the (obviously) white sperm to this freak.

Who's your daddy, Katherine and Spencer???

Mindy Kaling is psychotic [quote] Kaling shared the happy news on Monday, which was also her 45th birthday, writing on her Instagram page that she gave birth to a baby girl named Anne in February.

[quote] Kaling’s announcement came as a surprise, as the “Mindy Project” actor had not previously announced that she was expecting.

Obviously, she used a surrogate at age 45.

But why would she lie and say that she gave birth?

Mindy Kaling is psychotic Why are those kids always photographed from behind.

If you don't want to show their faces, then why even bother posting pictures of them?

She's so bizarre.

Mindy Kaling is psychotic Mindy is grotesquely self loathing.

She has clearly been lightening her skin ever since she first appeared on The Office and started making money.

And naturally, she used a white sperm donor, because god forbid her kids have dark skin like her.

Blech.

Mindy Kaling is psychotic [quote] Do you agree with this person from LSA?

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm white.

Mindy Kaling is psychotic ^^^^^

[bold]NON-STEALTH DUMB CUNT[/bold]

Mindy Kaling is psychotic Even from behind, I could say that those kids don't look part-Indian at all.

It makes me wonder if any of her DNA is in them?

by Anonymousreply 36June 26, 2024 4:09 PM

She's very pushy and fake but I don't have enough information to pronounce her a cunt. I actually kind of like her contribution to entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 37June 26, 2024 4:15 PM

The OP is SO concerned about important issues, such as the UNIVERSAL housing crisis and Mindy Ealing having a family. Her manifestos suggest OCD, substance issues and mother’s basement laundry room with sonny’s bed in it:

The Housing Crisis will be the death of the Western World It's not only happening in LA, NYC, and the US.

It's in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Our governments sold us out to the highest foreign bidder. And real estate developers, agents, and house flippers have made it a game, turning what used to be homes for living, into homes for profit. Greed is the name of that game. Get used to seeing more and more people on the streets, as homes are no longer affordable to the middle class.

[quote] The problem isn't a demand one, it's a supply one. People must be allowed to build more housing.

Bullshit.I live in a city with tons of homeless, and I see CONSTANT construction and building with no occupancy.

NO ONE CAN AFFORD to live in these new places they're building.

But as I read on a different thread, most of these new homes and condos are built just for rich foreigners to park their money and launder their dirty money. They don't actually live there. These places sit empty. So stop the bullshit about building more and building more. We don't need more building and construction. That is NOT the solution. We need to stop foreign ownership, and impose regulations on house flipping. Homes MUST be for people to live, and NOT to be used as a money making venture. It is completely out of control. A home is not like stocks or gold. A home is supposed to be a place for people to actually LIVE.

The Housing Crisis will be the death of the Western World [quote] Except that's not how most people in America view it

Well that's what's wrong with the system. Real estate developers and agents have twisted the narrative about housing. All of these fucking HGTV house flipping shows have changed the mindset from home LIVING, to home flipping. Fuck the people who actually need a place to live. It's all about MONEY MONEY MONEY. Homes are no longer viewed as a place for a single person or family to live, and put down roots, and build a community. Homes are now like stocks and bonds, buy and sell, buy and sell. That is so FUCKED UP, and it is so uniquely American. THAT is why our society is so fucked up, and that is why we have so many homeless. Governments must regulate the system, or the housing problem will only get worse. I don't care what some idiot real estate agent with no education tells me. A home is NOT for profit. A home is a place to LIVE.

by Anonymousreply 38June 26, 2024 4:27 PM

[quote]she gave birth to a baby girl named Anne in February.

Do we believe her? She was at the Met Gala in very early May. If she gave birth in February that's a hell of a fast snapback for a 45-year-old woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 26, 2024 10:12 PM

R32, Mindy Kaling has always been a girl’s girl and very into clothes and makeup and nice things.

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2024 10:44 PM

Being a guest on her podcast doesn’t mean she’s “friends” with Meghan Markle. What’s the evidence— Mindy Kaling shared a photo of her and Harry from the recording and made a joke that “her friend’s husband” published a book?

Maybe she thinks it would be interesting to people or other single women to hear from a never married/modern spinster perspective. I like Mindy Kaling.

by Anonymousreply 41June 26, 2024 10:51 PM

What happened with her brother? They had some public dustup and don't speak to each other.

by Anonymousreply 42June 26, 2024 10:53 PM

She didn’t pull Mindy Kaling out of thin air—it’s her middle name and a shortened version of her last name—ChoKALINGam.

by Anonymousreply 43June 26, 2024 10:58 PM

R42 he faked his background to get into some Ivy League

by Anonymousreply 44June 26, 2024 11:00 PM

I feel like Elle Woods reading the dumb posts about cumin, aping white people, and diversity hires.

“She’s from Cambridge, MA, DataLounge. She went to Dartmouth!”

by Anonymousreply 45June 26, 2024 11:04 PM

Good for him. R22 and his ilk will assume he’s a diversity hire either way, may as well benefit.

by Anonymousreply 46June 26, 2024 11:09 PM

“Ultimately, he told CNN he applied at 22 medical schools and interviewed at 11. He was wait-listed at four schools and got into only one.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 26, 2024 11:13 PM

He sou ds like a Datalounger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 26, 2024 11:19 PM

R3 what? Her father was an architect and her mom was a doctor. She prob grew up being taught to work like a dog, get a degree etc but I don’t see how that’s privileged. She’s not some blonde hottie who fell into success by flashing her tits or sucking cock and nor were her parents. Like most dark skinned immigrants in the US, they worked their asses off through higher education and provided a solid uppper middle class life.

Losers can’t stand to see anyone succeed in life I guess, including immigrants from third world countries.

by Anonymousreply 49June 26, 2024 11:31 PM

She was so much cuter before she started fucking with her face and skin color.

by Anonymousreply 50June 27, 2024 1:18 AM

R49 an architect for a father and a doctor for a mother means you almost certainly aren't growing up in poverty, and that's true irrespective of your race. I'm not saying her parents didn't work hard—like most immigrants, they likely worked hard so their kids could have it easier. Mindy grew up in Cambridge, went to an elite private school and went on to Dartmouth to study playwrighting. For most people in this godforsaken country, that kind of background is most certainly privileged.

by Anonymousreply 51June 27, 2024 1:19 AM

There’s a Mindy Kaling troll on here? Go figure. I don’t watch her shows, but I think they’re big with female millennials and Gen-z. My nieces and their friends love her shows.

by Anonymousreply 52June 27, 2024 1:32 AM

R51 most people in this godforsaken country don’t work nearly as hard nor sacrifice nearly as much as immigrants do, I don’t understand how people can mistake that for privilege.

by Anonymousreply 53June 27, 2024 3:06 AM

R53 my grandmother, her siblings, and my widowed great-grandmother all came to the US from Odessa in the late '40s. I know how hard most immigrants work. But Mindy is not an immigrant—her parents are. And there are many children of immigrants who live charmed lives because their parents made huge sacrifices.

by Anonymousreply 54June 27, 2024 3:16 AM

[quote] Having dropped out of medical school, Vijay is now an admissions consultant who helps students get into colleges.

So the reason he only got into one college, even when posing as black, is because they could see he didn’t have the work ethic or intelligence to go the distance as a doctor.

So much for affirmative action.

by Anonymousreply 55June 27, 2024 3:52 AM

I actually loved her in The Office and I thought the first two seasons of The Mindy Project were damn good. It sucked after that, however.

Couldn't possibly care less about her kids, her brother or (frankly) anything else regarding her.

by Anonymousreply 56June 27, 2024 6:22 AM

I will always be grateful for the Mindy Project for gratuitous scenes of Chris Messina dancing, especially to American Woman.

by Anonymousreply 57June 27, 2024 7:03 AM

I'm REALLY struggling to understand how a woman revealing she gave birth to a child makes her "psychotic"? Do we know what that word means?

She's 45, not 55. It is WELL within the realm of possibility for a 44 year old woman to conceive and carry a child to term, especially with the help of IVF and hormone treatments. My mother had two children between the ages of 41 and 45, without any intervention or even really trying.

I can fully believe she gave birth a few months before the Met Gala because she was looking pre-Ozempic era chunky. I didn't know she had recently given birth when I saw the pictures of her and assumed she'd just given up on the dieting and reverted back to her old weight. It's not like she walked the red carpet in a string bikini or something. She was looking a good 25 lb heavier than she had since initially losing the weight.

by Anonymousreply 58June 27, 2024 9:05 PM

Mindy are her brother are both psychos, but in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 59June 27, 2024 9:20 PM

On DL anyone who has children is considered a psycho. You’re only worthy of praise if you’re an infected sex pig who spends his elderly days alone, bemoaning the lack of companionship while spending your retirement funds and social security checks on OnlyFan whores a quarter of your age and reminiscing about all the sexcapades you went on nearly two decades prior.

by Anonymousreply 60June 27, 2024 10:07 PM

Hi Mindy at R60!

We always knew you were a homophobic GASH!

by Anonymousreply 61June 27, 2024 11:03 PM

Hi OP/cunt R61 👋. It’s Mindy again. Did you ever get your money back after that trick robbed you during your drug binge? Underage whores can be so fickle. One minute they’re calling you a hot daddy and next thing you know your back account is drained and they’re texting their friends about the wrinkled (and stupid) elder gay they fleeced out of a month's rent. Anyway, gotta get back to my millions of dollars and surrounding myself with my children who love me.

Ta for now!

by Anonymousreply 62June 27, 2024 11:37 PM

Mindy, BJ doesn't love you

by Anonymousreply 63June 27, 2024 11:50 PM

Did BJ ever get those hideous under eye bags removed? His eyes make him look 20 years older than his age

by Anonymousreply 64June 28, 2024 12:02 AM

BJ Novak has little person face.

by Anonymousreply 65June 28, 2024 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!