Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsay Lohan now in legitimate comeback film as Freaky Friday goes theatrical

What a comeback! One minute you’re a plaything of the Sultan of Fatar and now you’re making a movie for Disney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2024 4:38 PM

A sequel to Freaky Friday? Why?

If they had to do this, couldn't they have at least continued the Jodie Foster version? John Astin is even still alive to play her father!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2024 5:00 PM

A long awaited sequel? Who was waiting?

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2024 5:39 PM

The 2003 movie is well regarded among younger millennials who would be in their thirties now.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2024 6:42 PM

I think a Parent Trap sequel would be more popular. Seeing what Hallie and Annie are up to as adults.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2024 6:50 PM

They would never do a sequel to that because Natasha Richardson is dead

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2024 6:51 PM

Oscar #2 for JLC.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2024 1:15 AM

R5 That had occurred to me, too. Unless they take the opportunity to pay tribute to her.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2024 1:26 AM

And Dennis Quaid is as bonkers as Randy, and has chipmunk-cheeked filler face. No Parent Trap sequels. Maybe a reboot?

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2024 7:03 AM

The story at the link about my upcoming hit sequel offers my fans a great photo and more info about my key role in this project. See you at the Oscars!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2024 7:43 AM

It’s not quite this, but it’s the closest you can get these days

Welcome home Miss Lohan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2024 1:06 PM

I’ll watch it - why not, could be fun

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2024 1:12 PM

I saw Stephen Toblowsky in a new episode of Hacks and a season 2 episode of Seinfeld on consecutive days. That guy has never been out of work.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2024 4:19 PM

This would only work if Jamie Lee is retired with a bunch of elder Frau friends like Alfre Woodard, Susan Sarandon and Jacki Weaver; and Lindsay swaps bodies with her as the good time golden girls are organising a Doobie Brothers concert at the old folks home.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2024 4:28 PM

Nobody wants to see that talent free firecunt make a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2024 4:34 PM

I do! I do!

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2024 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!