Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Harkles/ Meghan and Harry are Launching Wine

The dog biscuits were red herrings. Did we know she was an experienced blogger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2024 12:51 PM

*sigh* we are never getting rid of her, are we?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2024 12:42 AM

No. She wants to be famous for being famous like the Kardashians. But she and Harry are far too boring. She expects to make millions off the wine venture. Not sure how. Delusions of grandeur I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2024 12:45 AM

They've been launching whine.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2024 12:46 AM

American Riviera Orchard wine. The only wine that's $10 a gallon.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2024 12:51 AM

We will sell no whine before its time.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2024 1:05 AM

Megan. I know we haven’t been talking but i can fix those roots easily.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2024 1:09 AM

^ the fatness though, there is no app that i know but will investigate

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2024 1:11 AM

I can already see Harry doing the commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2024 1:17 AM

Old picture. She has lost weight, and her eyebrows are much thicker. She used to be pretty, but now she looks haggard.

The jam and dog biscuits weren’t red herrings. She backpedaled when the original plan was met with, at best, indifference, and at worst, mockery. She is late to the “wine mom” fad, though. It’s ending. It’s all about non-alcoholic beverages now. Mocktails.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2024 1:25 AM

she'll need it to dull the pain.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2024 1:42 AM

Meghan Markle's Mocktails

Please R9, don't give her any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2024 1:44 AM

Is that a part in her hair, or a highway!?

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2024 1:51 AM

Well over a year ago she signed with WME. It was a big announcement. Still nothing to show for it.

Then it was announced she was producing a film of the novel "Meet Me by the Lake". What ever happened to that?

Months ago, it was her American Orchard Riviera Whatever. The website and Instagram page still show nothing.

Ok, to be fair, there have been a few jars of jam and a container of dog biscuits. Both made where, and by whom, we don't know.

Really, what is going on with that woman?

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2024 2:07 AM

Cameron Diaz will kick her ass when it comes to "wine moms"

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2024 2:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2024 2:14 AM

She's desperate to be relevant. No matter what Megs throws at the wall nothing sticks. I bet she secretly envies Kate for the attention cancer has gotten her.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote]Really, what is going on with that woman?

I've got an idea!

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2024 2:25 AM

Too many jam jokes.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2024 2:26 AM

When Meghan went to the Swift concert nobody paid attention. It has got to burn that William and children got backstage and treated "royally".

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2024 2:28 AM

I see she's given this a lot of thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2024 2:28 AM

I can understand wanting your children to have privacy, but can't they at least show some recent pictures of the kids from the back or something? Do they even spend time with those children? I hope they have good nannies because both their parents have too many mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2024 2:29 AM

What serious wine collector/oenophile would want to buy crates of her tacky ass plonk?

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2024 2:35 AM

R2 The problem is the Kardashians can be trashy and shamelessly entertaining.

Meghan and Prince have to be “classy” so they can’t actually do anything worth people’s attention.

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2024 2:41 AM

"An unusual blend of dog biscuits, lemons and jam combined with notes of roast rescue chicken, left out in the cold tacos and a hint of racism, produce a late wine with a bitter finish that over promises and under delivers."

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2024 2:49 AM

Boz Scaggs has some decent wine, he lives on a vineyard

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2024 2:56 AM

No doubt this wine venture will be just as successful as her foray into jam making and podcasting.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2024 2:57 AM

Get her off my screen this instant!

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2024 3:00 AM

ACK that picture she is staring into my soul and wants to destroy it. eeeeeeeek

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2024 3:05 AM

[Quote] Really, what is going on with that woman?

Ironyproof — she has colonized your brain and you hate follow her every breath.

How sad is it to have such a desperate need to hate?

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2024 3:08 AM

^ Radical leftie who with fears of an infamous troll. Zzzzzzzzz.....

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2024 3:21 AM

R20, not only that, she's coming up against a new and expanding market. She shouldn't have burned bridges with her weed purveyor burnout half-brother. She could have reached out to him for a joint marketing opportunity. With Harry as their ganjier (weed sommelier, there's actually a certification programs) and celebrity virtual budtender on the ARO website. It's actually something he may have a talent for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2024 3:26 AM

I really think that Angelina Jolie is Meghan's idol. Maybe she got the idea from AJ and Brad Pitt having had a winery.

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2024 3:28 AM

I agree with whoever said she needs to show more of the kids. Is she embarrassed by them? What gives?

by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2024 3:40 AM

No, Mr. Green. Communism was just a red herring!

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2024 3:41 AM

Actually, that's one thing I think she and Harry have been smart about -- not showing their kids.

They could easily try to capitalize on their kids, but they don't. Saving it up for some big, monetized reveal? Who knows.

If they did show their kids, people would say: we don't want to see them.

by Anonymousreply 35June 24, 2024 3:48 AM

They don't appear to take the children anywhere. Nor do they ever appear in regular family photos. Being discrete is one thing, but at this point its just weird.

by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2024 4:22 AM

The should definitely get in the weed business. Harry might actually find a venue for his skills. Cannabis is only going to get more popular as life gets harder and harder

by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2024 4:30 AM

MM being pictured lighting a blunt would be the most relatable thing she ever did in her life.

by Anonymousreply 38June 24, 2024 5:27 AM

Meghan leaves Prince Harry all home alone thanks to this bust up.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 24, 2024 5:29 AM

Did Gallo put Boone's Farm up for sale?

by Anonymousreply 40June 24, 2024 6:46 AM

They constantly try to capitalise upon and exploit the kids, r35. Their entire brand is built around having kids and they constantly mention the kids and named their organisation after Archie. They even weaponise the kids, presenting them as part of the meaningful life they've only managed to achieve because they left the UK and the royal family.

Yet the kids are hidden and it seems only appear on very rare occasions when there is money to be made from their appearance, i.e. on their Netflix show. Or weird photos such as the photo of Lilibet with no legs that they released on her 1st birthday, when they were in the UK but which appeared to have been taken in the US. That was when they were in the UK for the Queen's jubilee but don't appear to have brought the kids with them. Yet Meghan was happy to exploit Princess Anne's grandkids and get a photo of her jovially telling them to shush from the Buckingham Palace window, just so we'd all know she'd been in there because they weren't involved in any of the jubilee events and so weren't to be seen at them.

Also the weird announcement about Lilibet's christening, where they revealed to the world that she was now a princess, with ridiculous wording that made it appear as though she'd literally been given the first name "Princess".

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2024 7:19 AM

Triple wide pussy. The grand fishy canyon of vaginas. A walking sperm bank. Straight up whore.

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2024 8:08 AM

She is so unoriginal. Jam, wine, dog biscuits. I imagine seeing this shit at Liquidation World teetering on or past expiry date.

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2024 9:50 AM

Why on earth should they show off their kids? Responsible parents do keep their kids out of the spotlight. What celebrities have normal, grounded kids? The ones who don't stroll them out for pap walks.

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2024 11:37 AM

I just saw a picture online of the daughter with Meghan. I don’t know how recent it is though. But she’s really cute.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2024 11:38 AM

What r44 said.

I credit the Sussexes for restraint when it comes to their children and not exposing them to the public eye. And the few times they've chosen to, seems appropriate.

Otoh, and this is directly related to her children, Meghan Markle made a mistake, and one day will regret it, when she didn't muster the guts to accompany Harry to King Charles coronation.

Didn't the Sussexes whine about the BRF withholding from their children the Royal styles they thought should have been bestowed upon them? Don't they themselves refer to them as Prince and Princess?

Posterity still has significance in this day and age. Markle should have made sure she had images of herself at that Coronation, if not for herself, then for her children.

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2024 11:51 AM

Coming soon to Overstock.com

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2024 11:57 AM

I'm happy to take the piss where those two morons are concerned, but I have no problem with them keeping their kids private. I think the partial limb photos are stupid (from anybody) but I get and support the general intent. I'd bet money it's the one area Hapless puts his foot down. It's hard to imagine her not being willing to use them. Everything's a transaction, everything's attention.

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2024 12:00 PM

But they're not protecting their kids' privacy. They constantly mention them and use them as a big part of their branding and their "story", and specifically their story in the struggle against Harry's family. They rarely show the kids, but when they do it's so they can monetise them, e.g. in the Netflix documentary. Ditto with naming their organisation Archewell. Hiding the kids is not the same as protecting the kids or their privacy. Keeping the kids away from both their grandfathers isn't exactly protecting the kids either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2024 1:53 PM

Yes, they do mention the kids, but even when they do, it's generally weird. Like Meghan spouting off that two-year old Lilibet said something like "I see myself in your eyes," something no two-year old would do. Or Meghan saying that Archie asked for Leica camera. Really? It's like shes spent zero time with the kids and has no idea what they are like. And why would Meghan lie that Katy Perry was at her Lillibet's birthday party? It's all very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2024 2:05 PM

Well it’s a weird compromise. Not showing the actual kid faces to placate Harry (totally understandable) while Meghan probably envisioned a whole kids clothing line with them as the face of it but she is edging, top of the head here, a back there, and tagging everything in sight with a reference to their names. So her fallback is, the most famous unseen kids in the US. (Although you don’t see Clooney’s kids and I’m sure there are others). Someone on Reddit said/fantasized that Archie is homeschooled now (pre-school) because he was having too many meltdowns at daycare. He is the age to start school in September. Will be interesting to see how that is handled.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2024 2:27 PM

[QUOTE]Like Meghan spouting off that two-year old Lilibet said something like "I see myself in your eyes," something no two-year old would do.

She also used the line at a women's conference in Nigeria when she announced she has 48% Nigerian heritage.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2024 6:31 PM

[quote]when she announced she has 48% Nigerian heritage

R52. It's 43 percent, and even that's questionable.

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2024 9:59 PM

Wine sales are falling so much that wineries are razing some of their fields. Even rosé sales are tanking. I doubt anything will come of this because none of her stuff comes to fruition, but you would think she could come up with a better fantasy product.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2024 10:18 PM

An occasional picture of Meghan being hands on with the kids would help the Fraus relate to her more. And I thought they were her target with the wine. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2024 10:24 PM

If wine sales are falling and demand for grapes has fallen, her sourcing agent (or whatever they're called) probably got a contract for grapes at a rock bottom price come harvest season in October. Also probably secured a production facility that's seen a decline in volume on the cheap.

She can still waaaay mark up the product and her fans, at least, will buy her limited, special reserve vintage with a label specially designed by the Duchess of Sussex herself in her unmistakable special "calligraphy." After the wine has been consumed, the bottle will be carefully washed to preserve the label and be repurposed to hold dried flowers.

How much you wanna bet?

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2024 10:33 PM

R46, at the time the matter was discussed and i think the general feeling, at least here, was that if Megan would go to the Coronation, as things were at the time, it would distract from the main event and her presence being the most talked about issue. So i think that was a right decision (can you imagine the scrutiny and vitriol).

Re the business, they really seem to be failing, nothing sticks, changing direction constantly. With their money and the situation of the BRF now they would do better to stay low and keep out of the news and of stupid ventures. But they seem incapable of it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2024 10:52 PM

Losers!

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2024 11:01 PM

[quote] at the time the matter was discussed and i think the general feeling, at least here, was that if Megan would go to the Coronation, as things were at the time, it would distract from the main event and her presence being the most talked about issue.

I'm not trying to argue with you r57, you're just conveying the purported "general feeling".

My problem with that is, it conveys far too much stardom and interest credit to Markle and Harry.

We'll never know but, I think their presence would have been noted and discussed but not to the extent that it would take away from Charles.

For anybody to think it would is putting both Sussexes at King Charles. The Sussexes, of course, would be delighted with that perception but they just aren't.

As for the logistics of their being seated, those courtiers, the "Men in Grey" have finessed these things for centuries. The Sussexes could have been in their seats entering from a different door, rather than pulling up to the entrance, without any notice or fanfare.

The problem was Markle didn't have the intestinal fortitude, not even on behalf of her children, to do what was necessary.

by Anonymousreply 59June 24, 2024 11:11 PM

^ For anybody to think it would is putting both Sussexes at King Charles level. ^

by Anonymousreply 60June 24, 2024 11:12 PM

R59, it’s clear that any time they show up for RF events they are going to be snubbed in some choreographed, passive-aggressive way.

by Anonymousreply 61June 24, 2024 11:21 PM

No discussion really, r59, just my perception and i see your point as well. But the Coronation was only a few months after Spare and her attendance would be much talked about. I am not of fan of Markle but she was in a lose-lose situation so she opted for the least stressful. I think in this case they chose wisely in his single attendance.

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2024 11:22 PM

Bizarre idea that Markle would have been the centre of attention at Charles' coronation. Harry's presence was an insignificant blip and there's no reason to think that hers would have been anything different. Just like her presence at the Queen's funeral was of no significance.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2024 11:26 PM

Black Irish..

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2024 11:33 PM

They have no original ideas. Their "original ideas" were all written down in his book. And that money and anything he inherited or was given to him from his mother, great grandmother, grandmother, and father will run out if they continue to live such lives of conspicuous consumption, unless they have wise financial advisors and investments.

This American Orchard Riviera in jams, dog treats, or wine is a pale imitator of what I saw in the Waitress I shopped at when I lived in London almost two decades ago...Duchy of Cornwall soups and what not.

Perhaps Mrs. Harry Mountbatten-Windsor of Montecito, CA, USA can write her tell-all. It would bring in money, but it would cut all ties with her husband's family.

Better yet, they would do best if they gave up their titles and their children's titles, she go back to work as an actress, and he concentrate full-time on his charity and the related issue of Wounded Warriors. That would earn them not only money but respect from all.

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2024 11:49 PM

She's them most beautiful, intelligent, and talented woman alive. No wonder everything she touches turns to gold.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2024 11:54 PM

It's funny how a woman who completely lacks self awareness is continously misinterpreting ever single little word and nuance in mannerism made by others and instantly jumps to the conclusion that it is either a personal attack, a slight or a snub against her and that the person is automatically a Grand Wizard in the KKK.

If you don't smile at her, give her a hug, blink improperly or so much as twitch it's suddenly a direct attack on her "divinity" and she immediately launches a smear campaign against you declaring you the new David Duke or Adolf Hitler.

It must be endlessly exhausting having to be her. Being so damn insufferable and unstable. The only friend she could ever benefit from having would be a huge bottle of Lithium.

Supposedly she was once on Lithium years ago and she was surprisingly a lot more stable but stopped taking it due to the weight gain. Vanity over sanity. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2024 11:58 PM

R77 - Where did you read about lithium? I don't doubt that you have, but as an actress and inveterate narcissist, she is likely the last person to consent to taking lithium.

There's an inevitable weight gain, probably the most common side effect, and she has a body type that doesn't accommodate extra pounds well. She was always rail thin during that career. Another factor is that by taking lithium, there's a tacit understanding that a major mental illness in play. Knowledge that narcissists aren't really capable of tolerating.

It's been suggested here that she maintained her weight as an actress either through cocaine or Adderall use. There's a compilation of her at various appearances making weird, grindy jaw movements.

by Anonymousreply 68June 25, 2024 12:12 AM

She is just a low life hollywood wannabe that whored her way up, snagged a really slow prince and is using him to achieve her "stardom" . Fat chance markle.

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2024 12:32 AM

Yummy! Ollie’s House Brand Wine. Now in red!

by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2024 12:46 AM

So glad I quit drinking.

by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2024 1:05 AM

It will come in a box.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2024 1:38 AM

She hasn’t announced her Wellness book yet so we have that to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2024 1:40 AM

Has she played the actors old canard; I was molested by a family member, but I won't tell you who.

I can't remember if she's pulled that shit yet or not.

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2024 1:43 AM

She hasn't, r74, but I suspect she's saving that trope for after he dies to leverage public sympathy in her direction.

Didn't she tell Doria (who told her Pa Markle) after the divorce that Trevor had been emotionally abusive? It was in one of the many bios.

by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2024 1:49 AM

The only celebrity wine I drink is Coppola, because it’s excellent wine. No one is going to buy her wine. They might buy weed from Harry.

Honestly, what is wrong with these fools? Have they accomplished anything since the Oprah interview? Others than Harry’s book and Meghan’s dreary podcast?

And speaking of podcasts, remember that announcement several months ago that another network was going to host her podcast? What the hell happened there? How fucking hard is it to sit in front of a microphone and spout the same sanctimonious, boring crap she blathers in about constantly.

No one is going to buy what they’re selling no matter what it is. Here’s what I would buy from her: a bare knuckles tell all of her life in the royal family. That would be amazing! It would be vicious. fun!

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2024 2:00 AM

If the best she could come up with for Oprah was a hormonal pregnant Kate made Bridezilla cry over dresses I get the feeling it was probably quite boring.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2024 2:15 AM

R68, lithium can be prescribed to enhance the efficacy of another drug. It is also taken by some psychiatrists and neurologists to stave off dementia.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2024 2:24 AM

^ I was going with the base rates for lithium use, i.e. the most common indication.

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2024 2:35 AM

Markle returning to acting is highly unlikely. For one, she's terrible. Two, her demands would be absurd. Three, she's not liked. And lastly, she tried that already when they returned to California. She announced that she would consider A-list projects with A-list directors and...crickets.

by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2024 2:45 AM

This comment on CDaN is interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 25, 2024 4:05 AM

I think this is where they got it from, I don't know how much is true but it's very interesting and plausible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 25, 2024 4:08 AM

They absolutely exploit their children. Keeping them out of the public eye builds their value. So when they do show them, it makes news.

Beyoncé did the same thing with Blue Ivy.

In the 90s or 2000s, celebrities like Madonna, MJ, Angelina and Brad used to keep their kids private so they could sell professional photos to magazines.

It’s the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 83June 25, 2024 4:14 AM

R76 The problem is Meghan doesn’t actually want to work.

She could easily launch a cosmetics line or something like the Kardashians but that would require her to work.

People can shit on Kim Kardashian but she does actually work.

It’s like when Meghan was a royal. She thought she was just going to sit around the palace apartments all day and be famous. And once she realized she had to actually work, that’s when she got out.

And here she is years later still trying to find a way to build a brand without having to work for it. Thinking of all sorts of ways to launch a “brand” where work is as minimal as possible but successful at the same time.

Even taking time out to do a podcast was tough for her.

by Anonymousreply 84June 25, 2024 4:32 AM

She stunk as an actress even in a Hallmark movie. Notice she has white parents and dates white men in this preview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 25, 2024 5:23 AM

I hear Kevin Costner wants Markle for 'The Bodyguard, Part Deux.'

It'll be bigger than Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 86June 25, 2024 8:50 AM

R82, it is total fan fiction (or the opposite, “bitch eating crackers” fiction). It even includes the woman giving “insider information” talking about how even her young children complained about Meghan’s voiceover work for Disney. She claims her little son, totally unprompted, yelled from the other room while watching, “mommy, I just wanna watch the elephants but this annoying lady keeps talking!”

SureJan.gif

by Anonymousreply 87June 25, 2024 9:20 AM

I can't stand Kim K, but she usually looks immaculate- in all her trashiness - when photographed or filmed. When everyone has a camera phone, that is not easy.

Markle can't even arrange for her clothes to be steamed. The people around her must really hate her.

by Anonymousreply 88June 25, 2024 10:09 AM

She is a total embarrassment. The Royal Family must be so happy they flushed this turd.

by Anonymousreply 89June 25, 2024 10:12 AM

They didn't need to, 89.

Trash takes itself out.

Post Oprah interview and with Charles King, they owe her nothing. The Harkles did it all to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 90June 25, 2024 10:16 AM

Charles the king

by Anonymousreply 91June 25, 2024 11:27 AM

As I sit drinking the wine from my husband's vineyard, wearing the clothes I sell on QVC and highlighting passages from the successful line of Bibles with my name on them, I can't help but feel a small amount of pity for her. I mean, even my C-grade acting career blows hers out of the water! Compared to Meghan, I'm basically Meryl Streep.

I might pray for her later.

by Anonymousreply 92June 25, 2024 11:38 AM

I thought you were joking about the bibles R92. Jesus titty-fucking Christ

by Anonymousreply 93June 25, 2024 12:30 PM

Next?

Dump Cooking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 25, 2024 12:49 PM

As long as they keep a low profile, which they have been lately, they don’t bother me. I loved that South Park episode though. It was a great outcome from their over-exposure.

by Anonymousreply 95June 25, 2024 3:29 PM

Just waiting for that cooking? lifestyle? show to air. It’s an overcrowded field so the odds are against it succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 96June 25, 2024 3:35 PM

Honestly, the rabid hatred this insignificant, vacuous woman instills in some of you is really unhinged. Quit paying attention to her. I get through my daily life without hearing about her except on here. You cunts are seeking out publications and news just so you can froth and gnash your teeth like rabid animals over someone who has zero effect on your life. It's like you enjoy festering with hate and negativity.

by Anonymousreply 97June 25, 2024 4:16 PM

People would quit paying attention to her if she’d JUST GO AWAY.

by Anonymousreply 98June 25, 2024 7:18 PM

I'd suggest not looking up news or reading anything about her R98. No one is forcing you to read gossip rags. I live quite happily without them and never hear about her except here.

by Anonymousreply 99June 25, 2024 7:37 PM

Nobody on this board “rabidly hates” her. Imagine gaining entrance to an ancient exclusive club and then overplaying your hand. She’s a figure of disbelief and amusement.

by Anonymousreply 100June 25, 2024 7:55 PM

Yes, I don't hate her at all. I find her fascinating and amusing.

by Anonymousreply 101June 25, 2024 7:57 PM

r97's language and carefully curated vocabulary words give its hated away in several easy steps that also reveal unabiding envy that's requisite for a Narcissist Personaliy Disorder receiving a fatal wound and lashing back.

1) rabid hatred

2) festering

3) instills

4) insignificant, vacuous

5) unhinged

6) You cunts

7) Froth and gnash

8) like rabid animals

9) zero effect

10) hate and negativity

by Anonymousreply 102June 25, 2024 8:00 PM

Sure R102. You guys are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 103June 25, 2024 8:02 PM

R103 - Show us otherwise from the Annals of Psychology or Psychiatry, please? The categories are there.

by Anonymousreply 104June 25, 2024 8:12 PM

You're nuts as are most rabid fan/hater/stalkers R104. Find your own pathology in the "annals of psychology".

by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2024 8:28 PM

I prefer the anal of psychology, r105.

by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2024 8:35 PM

Actually, googling that topic brings up plenty R104.

by Anonymousreply 107June 25, 2024 8:55 PM

Fuck off R97. Your rant makes you look silly and stupid — and yes, a tad bit deranged.

R102 nailed your pathology quite well.

by Anonymousreply 108June 25, 2024 9:34 PM

There's about three Meagains. One is the KGT, her schtick never changes. The other one is the passive aggressive on Kate troll, who starts out so sanguine about it all but winds up being obvious. And this one: the you are obsessed with this woman troll. Who amusingly comes here time and again to point it out again and again.

by Anonymousreply 109June 25, 2024 9:41 PM

Who's silly and stupid, hun? Fraus who pore over Meg's wedding pics again & again and lovingly retell where they were when they began to hate her, or somebody who declines to click on the gsrbage?

by Anonymousreply 110June 25, 2024 9:41 PM

Sell me some jelly, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 111June 25, 2024 9:45 PM

Actually, r97, you - a cunt - are seeking out threads and posts just so you can froth and gnash your teeth like a rabid animal over posters who have zero effect on your life. It's like you enjoy festering with hate and negativity.

Why are you on this thread?

BTW, Meghan, get some spanx for your gunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 25, 2024 9:47 PM

I just don't understand how they consistently seize failure from the jaws of success. They've been given so many opportunities, and they've fucked them all up. Harry's book sold well but cemented the image of a whiny, jealous little boy. Their Netflix and Spotify efforts were a big snooze. To think a cooking show, and a line of wine, jam and dog biscuits will translate to making billions strikes me as foolhardy. I don't hate them but I wish they would commit to one thing and do it well.

by Anonymousreply 113June 25, 2024 10:02 PM

I enjoy the Harry/Meghan, Ben/J-Lo, Swift/Kelce threads. They all irritate me but I don't hate anyone, I just find their actions and the snark about them entertaining. No gnashing of teeth here.

by Anonymousreply 114June 25, 2024 10:05 PM

Have you ever tried to listen to her Spotify podcast?

She has a muffled garbled voice with a touch of vocal fry that's hard to listen to and to follow. And it reeks of phoniness.

Listen to "Manifesting a Cultural Shift" linked below. (it's the last show of the series)

At first I thought her muffled sound was due to poor production issues, but note that when guests intervene, THEIR voices are clear and direct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 25, 2024 10:19 PM

From what I understand they don't actually have a deal with Netflix for the cooking show, Netflix is trying to wait them out until their contract is done.

by Anonymousreply 116June 25, 2024 10:20 PM

Cooking show: "You'll need a bunch of bananas, some insincere statements, a sharpie, and a trip downtown to visit prostitutes..."

by Anonymousreply 117June 25, 2024 10:22 PM

I don't want to listen, to add to the number of listens her podcast getsm but I'm willing to bet that she puts her hand to her face /hair a lot (in her weird flirting style), so that will muffle the sound a lot.

by Anonymousreply 118June 25, 2024 10:23 PM

Given her sour grapes you can bet the wine will taste…bitter.

by Anonymousreply 119June 25, 2024 10:25 PM

Speaking of her hand gestures, the worst is when she puts her hand in front of her mouth when she laughs like "teehee aren't I cute?"

by Anonymousreply 120June 25, 2024 10:26 PM

The muffled sound may be due to her not actually interviewing some guests. She had an assistant do it and then recorded over them

by Anonymousreply 121June 25, 2024 10:34 PM

Those Ozempic ladies are probably drinking less wine now

by Anonymousreply 122June 25, 2024 10:50 PM

So people who hate her listened to her podcast? 🤔

Yep, pathological.

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2024 11:11 PM

Nah, R108. I'd rather read your nutty posts in bemusement.

R112, get therapy for your anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 124June 25, 2024 11:15 PM

I don't believe in that MAGA QAnon Illuminati bullshit. But then I look at The Duchess Rachel Meghan Markle Guiliano Engleson Mountbatten-Windsor of Sussex, Donald Trump, the Kardashian-Jenners, J. Lo, Billie Eilish and Sabrina Carpenter (all a bunch of talentless hacks and/or payola industry plants) and think there may be a tiny grain of truth about selling your soul to satan.

by Anonymousreply 125June 25, 2024 11:41 PM

Oh, look. Another Harry and Meghan thread.

by Anonymousreply 126June 25, 2024 11:43 PM

[quote] Notice she has white parents and dates white men in this preview.

Such an astute observation. Her family in that clip is whiter than the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote]I just don't understand how they consistently seize failure from the jaws of success. They've been given so many opportunities, and they've fucked them all up.

There’s nothing understand. She’s a failure. The end.

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2024 11:57 PM

A D-list actress suddenly internationally famous and a spoiled useless Prince. Why can’t they get it together?

by Anonymousreply 129June 26, 2024 12:06 AM

They must not listen to anyone. That’s why everything is so poorly done.

by Anonymousreply 130June 26, 2024 12:25 AM

Everything MM touches turns to crap.

by Anonymousreply 131June 26, 2024 12:31 AM

King Charles has never met Lilli. I wish he would correct their lies about that.

by Anonymousreply 132June 26, 2024 12:58 AM

What a mess she and they are. I guess they figure if the Kardasians can do it, so can they.

by Anonymousreply 133June 26, 2024 2:22 AM

American Riviera Orchard…horrible name but maybe okay to sell wine. So you waste your time using the brand to push jam and dog food that no one can buy. Huh ?

by Anonymousreply 134June 26, 2024 2:33 AM

What happened to pink Zinfandel? Maybe she could revive that.

by Anonymousreply 135June 26, 2024 2:35 AM

Considering purchasing wine from a purveyor of dog food? Yeah, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 136June 26, 2024 2:48 AM

[quote] American Riviera Orchard…horrible name but maybe okay to sell wine.

If it's wine she's selling, shouldn't it be American Rivera VINEYARD ??

by Anonymousreply 137June 26, 2024 3:15 AM

What will it be? A blanc des noirs?

by Anonymousreply 138June 26, 2024 3:21 AM

The thing is she isn't even making anything. She's slapping homemade labels onto generic products. I could brand jam or dog biscuits or wine for my 25th wedding anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 139June 26, 2024 4:24 AM

Interesting- according to this article, she wanted to sell a lot of things under the name, but dog biscuits and wine were not listed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 26, 2024 4:39 AM

Dog treats and jam are super embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 141June 26, 2024 4:44 AM

Woof woof no thanks

by Anonymousreply 142June 26, 2024 4:50 AM

First strawberry jam and now dog biscuits? They're two disparate items.

If you're going to launch a jam, then the second product launch should be something related...an exquisite nut butter or a ceramic pot to serve the jam. You want build, build, build.

by Anonymousreply 143June 26, 2024 4:59 AM

^want to

by Anonymousreply 144June 26, 2024 5:00 AM

Well, maybe Meghan just likes biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 145June 26, 2024 5:08 AM

Wine ... Dog Biscuits ...

Maybe she should go for wine for dogs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 26, 2024 5:32 AM

Wine? Sign me up for autoship.

by Anonymousreply 147June 26, 2024 5:45 AM

Don’t forget the cats, Duchass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 26, 2024 5:59 AM

Her brother said don't trust her with animals or children, I wouldn't trust eating anything she makes

by Anonymousreply 149June 26, 2024 7:14 AM

What’s next? Tampons?

by Anonymousreply 150June 26, 2024 7:45 AM

The Logo of American Riviera Orchard is awful. Who designed and approved this? It looks like a mummified arachnoid. Too entangled. Like a rat king.

by Anonymousreply 151June 26, 2024 8:03 AM

R124, see r97, read it, and then read r112 again.

Or are you too slow?

Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 152June 26, 2024 8:23 AM

Toilet paper next.

by Anonymousreply 153June 26, 2024 10:39 AM

Markle's mistakes are in what she chooses NOT to do.

For example, it was career malpractice to not agree to appear with the cast of "Suits" when they all came out on the stage at the Golden Globes or the Emmys, I forget which one it was. What could have been her thinking in deciding not to do that?

That appearing as one of a group would've diminished her position as the Duchess of Sussex?

No, honey, face it, you needed that appearance more than they needed you. And since when has mere celebrity been beneath you?

If Markle would have appeared with the "Suits" cast, it would have been positively received. She'd have been seen as "relatable" (ugh) and not taking herself as too seriously, "one of the guys", if you will.

One more - in the immediate aftermath of making themselves laughing stocks over the Manhattan paparazzi "chase", they should've seized the moment to call-up Lorne Michaels to ask him if he'd be interested in having SNL writers to come up with a skit, making fun of themselves, and they'd appear in it.

But no.

She's trying to have it both ways. She didn't want the actual duties of being a working Royal. But now, she's trying to, seemingly, remain above it all.

Too late. You can't serve two masters.

And it doesn't help that she Markle lacks star charisma; the kind it takes to make it to the position she sees herself in. And no amount of her stans arguing that she does will change that.

by Anonymousreply 154June 26, 2024 11:45 AM

R154, was she even asked to appear with her Suits colleagues at the Globes? One of them quipped that they didn't have her number.

She invited them to her wedding, but not the evening reception, which they apparently only realised on the day of the wedding. Imagine flying all that way to realise that you don't make the cut.

This never gets old:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 26, 2024 11:56 AM

R151, I've read a couple times she had a calligraphy business to supplement her income when she a struggling actress in LA. So the logo reflects her talent.

by Anonymousreply 156June 26, 2024 12:28 PM

Did she ever actually sell any jam?

by Anonymousreply 157June 26, 2024 12:50 PM

Given the jam she gifted for free would get her in court if she tried to sell it commercially I wouldn't expect it for awhile. Which now I think about it given her strawberry jam didn't even say it was strawberry jam or contain any ingredients on the label, and I'm assuming alcohol labelling laws are even more strictly enforced her lawyers must be shitting themselves over Montecito wines.

by Anonymousreply 158June 26, 2024 1:26 PM

What she does isn't even calligraphy.

by Anonymousreply 159June 26, 2024 1:57 PM

Who's gonna get in there and help? I've lost count of who she no longer speaks to and who's left in the world that will. Mind you, Oprah could stomp on grapes like a ton of bricks. They might double production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 26, 2024 2:24 PM

This will need another South Park episode about the Harkles...

Direct contradiction’: Privacy-obsessed couple Harry and Meghan’s rumoured world tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 26, 2024 5:13 PM

Next up, talking dolls! Press a button and they say “we see grandma Diana!”

***little blue box of hair not included

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 26, 2024 6:43 PM

If they owned a vineyard I could see getting into the wine business. But they don't. The celebrity wine field is already crowded. All she's going to do, if she does it, is slap her tacky label on some surplus swill. As for that world tour? What's the purpose? I guess they enjoyed that ego boost they got in Nigeria and can't get enough. But what countries would want to host them and spend $$$ to put up with them?

by Anonymousreply 163June 26, 2024 6:59 PM

R162 That made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 164June 26, 2024 7:00 PM

The last refuge they have is attaching their name to downmarket merchandise. They are in the process of destroying that opportunity through their play acting—-announcing imaginary products and distributing samples of products they are not ready to commercialise.

by Anonymousreply 165June 26, 2024 8:04 PM

R156 Probably another lie of hers. Her "calligraphy" looks like chicken scratch.

by Anonymousreply 166June 26, 2024 11:35 PM

She’s a pretentious piece of ____.

by Anonymousreply 167June 27, 2024 12:11 AM

r97: Hi, Omid!

by Anonymousreply 168June 27, 2024 12:19 AM

Harry will receive the Pat Tillman Award at the ESPYs next month.

For his work on the Invictus Games.

Serena Willimas to bestow it.

Behold the power of WME.

by Anonymousreply 169June 27, 2024 5:56 PM

Mr. Sherborne needs a new colorist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 27, 2024 6:05 PM

Was the award on sale or did he have a coupon R169?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 27, 2024 6:52 PM

Harry needs to either get hair plugs, shave his head bald, or go full Gallagher. He looks terrible with that fugly red tuft of frizz sitting up there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 27, 2024 8:50 PM

Ruh roh.

Prince Harry was ordered on Thursday to carry other wider searches for emails, text messages and other material that might be relevant in his lawsuit against the Rupert Murdoch’s U.K. newspaper arm, amid concern some evidence had been destroyed.

Harry, 39, the younger son of Britain’s King Charles, and more than 40 others are suing News Group Newspapers (NGN) over accusations of unlawful activities by journalists and private investigators, for the Sun and the now-defunct News of the World from the mid-1990s to the mid-2010s.

A trial focusing on some of those claims, possibly including Harry’s, is due to begin at the High Court in London in January next year.

NGN, which is contesting the claims, has paid out hundreds of millions of pounds to victims of phone-hacking by News of the World and settled more than 1,300 lawsuits, but has always rejected allegations of any wrongdoing by staff at The Sun.

Ahead of the trial, NGN’s legal team sought an order to force Harry to disclose any relevant information that he might possess, or that might be held by his former lawyers or the royal household, which would be relevant to what he knew about alleged unlawful behaviour before the end of 2013.

If Harry, the Duke of Sussex, knew he had a potential claim against NGN before that date, then the case could be dismissed on the grounds it was filed too late.

“I have real concerns that the issue of disclosure related to the ‘knowledge issue’ has not been dealt with adequately by the claimants’ solicitors (lawyers),” said Judge Timothy Fancourt, adding that so far they had produced only five documents assessed to be relevant.

He also said it was not appropriate that the majority of the searching and selection of relevant documents appeared to have been done by the duke himself until very recently.

Anthony Hudson, NGN’s lawyer, had earlier told the court that Harry had been creating an “obstacle course” on the issue, and the disclosure of other possibly relevant emails had also been highly unsatisfactory.

“We have had to drag those out of the claimant kicking and screaming,” he said.

Fancourt said there was “troubling evidence” that a large number of potentially relevant documents and messages between Harry and J.R. Moehringer, the ghostwriter of his hugely successful memoir “Spare”, over messaging app Signal had all been destroyed.

“The position is not transparently clear about what happened,” the judge said, citing how Moehringer later wrote said they had been “texting round the clock” and it was likely they would have discussed matters relating to unlawful behaviour by newspapers.

Harry’s lawyer David Sherborne responded by accusing Hudson of using language to “get a headline”, and said NGN’s legal team were guilty of simply carrying out a fishing expedition.

He said the suggestion Harry was withholding or destroying material was the “height of hypocrisy”, saying NGN had deliberately deleted millions of emails as part of a way to hide incriminating evidence.

However, Fancourt ruled that a wider search was required of Harry’s laptop, text and WhatsApp messages, to look at exchanges from 2005 until early 2023, and an attempt should be made to retrieve the Signal exchanges. The duke also needed to produce a witness statement to explain the Moehringer exchange.

He said letters should be also sent to the royal household and its lawyers asking that any hard copies or electronic documents they held relating to Harry’s communications should be returned to the prince so that they too could be examined.

The judge also ordered that Harry should make an interim payment of 60,000 pounds to NGN towards its costs for the hearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 27, 2024 8:55 PM

Re the ESPY award. Last year it went to the staff of the Buffalo Bills who raced onto the field when that football player had cardiac arrest. In 2021 it went to some soccer guy who raised millions during COVID to feed hungry children. And now there’s Harry. Will Megs come in support?

by Anonymousreply 174June 27, 2024 9:00 PM

Of all the awards Harry (or Meghan, for that matter) has received, the Tillman award makes the most sense.

by Anonymousreply 175June 27, 2024 9:01 PM

The trophy should be engraved “to Bunker Harry for excellence in video gaming”

by Anonymousreply 176June 27, 2024 9:08 PM

I agree with R175, and would only add that Harry started the Invictus Games prior to getting involved with her.

by Anonymousreply 177June 27, 2024 9:09 PM

Harry didn't start the Invictus Games, r177. They were started for him, and only because of who his father is.

by Anonymousreply 178June 27, 2024 9:14 PM

Does she ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 179June 27, 2024 9:26 PM

R173, my god the British press is terrible….but!…I’m living for their vicious demand that Harry turn over his personal correspondence. Just brilliant. If we get all the emails he sent his ghost writer, DL will explode. Get stronger servers now, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 180June 27, 2024 9:49 PM

Don't those two ever get embarrassed? All they do is collect paid for awards and make staged appearances.

by Anonymousreply 181June 27, 2024 11:53 PM

r173 I wonder if His litigiousness will start to get why he was always advised by his family and those royal advisors he despises not to go to trial now?

by Anonymousreply 182June 28, 2024 12:19 AM

Today's lawsuit announcement was just delightful.

by Anonymousreply 183June 28, 2024 12:28 AM

Your litigiousness. Much better than Your royal highness.

by Anonymousreply 184June 28, 2024 12:51 AM

Yeah we don’t really believe Harry runs it.

by Anonymousreply 185June 28, 2024 1:32 AM

Harry is a douchebag making a fool of himself.

by Anonymousreply 186June 28, 2024 1:54 AM

^^Harry is a spiteful, vengeful, bitter douchebag making a fool of himself.

There, fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 187June 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Harry can't do anything except smoke weed, whine and play video games.

R156, talent is not the word most people use in relation to her calligraphy.

by Anonymousreply 188June 28, 2024 7:11 AM

Another great photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 28, 2024 9:04 AM

Uh-oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 28, 2024 12:46 PM

[quote] Called Roseblood d’Estoublon, the 2023 blush wine is produced on a magnificent Provençal estate and received an “outstanding” rating of 90 from Wine Spectator.

Mine will be produced on a vineyard in Idaho and received a "cease and desist" order from Wine Spectator.

by Anonymousreply 191June 28, 2024 1:03 PM

Oh I like Ms. Bruni. She was a great model and will always be chic. Unlike clodhopper you know who.

by Anonymousreply 192June 28, 2024 2:10 PM

Snoop Dogg also has his "19 Crimes" brand of wine. He released his "Cali Red" and followed it up with his "Martha Chard," featuring his buddy, Martha Stewart, on the label. You can now find them being sold together in a 2-pack box. .. He has another one called "Cali Blanc." I believe single bottles get discounted a lot, since original pricing was something around $29 a bottle, but you can now see them being sold in the $10 range. The two=pack in the video is on sale for $20.99.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 28, 2024 7:58 PM

Of course, he does. It's a way to make a hobby into a tax write-off. Brad Pitt's skincare line uses the discarded grape waste. It's a ccrowed field, very hit or miss and to think Maghan and Harry are going to become billionaires through this is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 194June 28, 2024 8:04 PM

Make that crowded/

by Anonymousreply 195June 28, 2024 8:04 PM

Southpark should do a follow-up video and show Meghan stomping grapes in a vat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 28, 2024 9:24 PM

More like Meghan shrieking at some hapless assistant to stomp faster!

by Anonymousreply 197June 28, 2024 10:24 PM

^^^^ LOL GOOD ONE

by Anonymousreply 198June 28, 2024 11:00 PM

The link at r189 has a good summary of Harry’s 5 court cases if you scroll down. Unlawful news gathering against the Mirror, Daily Mail, and the Sun (3 separate cases), challenging Home Office re security arrangements, and finally libel against Mail on Sunday having to do with the Home Office case.

by Anonymousreply 199June 29, 2024 12:10 AM

They need to rescind his Pat Tillman award

by Anonymousreply 200June 29, 2024 12:47 AM

He's pointing the finger at the press for all his problems. His two biggest problems answer to the names Harry and Meghan.

Enough with this shit about Diana being a saintly superstar in the last years of her life. She was a mess. She played games with the press. She stalked married men. She really wasn't in a great place in any sense to be spending the summer with the Al Fayeds. On the last night of her life, she went along with a stupid scheme to be driven across Paris by a man who had been drinking. In a speeding car (through a tunnel with pillars, of all things), without wearing a seatbelt.

Diana never wanted to leave the BRF, or divorce Charles. She wanted to be queen. Her attempt to manipulate public sympathy via the Bashir interview directly led to a note from ERII that divorce would be soon and unavoidable.

She really was not a winner. Only in death did she become almost universally loved.

by Anonymousreply 201June 29, 2024 10:42 AM

[quote]Diana never wanted to leave the BRF, or divorce Charles.

Agreed. She was far too impulsive and emotional and usually overplayed her hand. In that respect, the Harkles are just like her. (Diana, actually, may have been the smarter of the three and certainly had a better stock of goodwill.) I have sympathy for her in those circumstances, certainly, but she was her own worst enemy so often, which is just like the calamities.

And Diana would never have sold kitsch.

by Anonymousreply 202June 29, 2024 11:51 AM

R201 Regardless. Diana is NOTHING like Meghan. Diana was troubled but she was not an evil narcissistic sociopath who needs constant attention like one needs air.

If she were alive today she would've HATED Meghan especially for pitting William and Harry against each other and treating Harry like shit.

by Anonymousreply 203June 29, 2024 8:05 PM

Notice how she's always looking into the direction of the camera which will best capture her face and smiling at it.

Every single fucking photoshoot has her doing that smizing smug ass smile because she's convinced it makes her look like a powerful angelic serene goddess with her hair gently blowing in the breeze. 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 204June 29, 2024 8:08 PM

R82 - I just spent a leisurely Saturday afternoon reading about Meghan's alleged behavior during her Southern California sojourns before and after her royal marriage, and she sounds like Faye Dunaway levels of disinhibition, indiscretion, and outright belligerent crazy, without a scintilla of talent. And Faye was legitimately manic depressive.

It sounds like Faye is/was mainly Axis I bipolar with sprinkling of Axis II personality disordered behavior when cycling between extremes, and frequently unmedicated.

Meghan's behavior, as described over the years, is more Axis II-bound, unremitting, and noticed by contemporaries, peers, and observers on both sides of the Atlantic in person and through media.

by Anonymousreply 205June 29, 2024 9:18 PM

R205 Very true. The only difference is that Faye has a decent amount of talent and a lot of people on here actually like her (Mommie Dearest). Regardless of her cunty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 206June 29, 2024 9:49 PM

Meghan's on the Vile Cunt Axis.

by Anonymousreply 207June 29, 2024 10:10 PM

So was Diana quite a bit. Harry married his mother in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 208June 29, 2024 11:39 PM

My ex boyfriend if we argued he would just get up and leave or ignore me. I think that's how it was with Diana and Charles, so she was dramatic to get Charles' attention but it didn't work so then she kept upping it. I do think her issues came out of a place of vulnerability. While Meghan seems to be more mean spirited. Just my opinion as an observer.

by Anonymousreply 209June 30, 2024 12:10 AM

Meghan Markle ordered Prince Harry to ‘brutally’ snub David Beckham at Invictus Games

oh and P.S. NY Post gives money to anti gay bullshit or something like that, beating that poster to the punch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 30, 2024 2:42 AM

[quote]The royal snub was brutal. David Beckham was puzzled. Why did the prince refuse to meet him? The exclusion order, it later transpired, was issued by Meghan. She did not want any competition in the media from Beckham, and especially not from his wife Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 211June 30, 2024 2:44 AM

Not a fan of any of the Beckhams, but it was disgraceful of Markle to be put up at their CA home due to her claims of needing to hide from the press, then invite them to the wedding, but not the evening reception.

It's highly unlikely that Victoria would ever have leaked anything about Markle. She's pretty busy with her entire family, David's family, children, career, husband, friends. Not to mention their many homes, yachts, etc. I don't think dropping Markle's name could have done very much for her.

Markle had previously compulsively name-dropped Ellen, claiming in multiple interviews that Ellen told her to adopt her rescue dog, Bogart. Unfortunately, Bogart did not take to Harry, so was ghosted. Probably put to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 212June 30, 2024 5:23 AM

Pat Tillman's mother does not want the award to go to Harry

by Anonymousreply 213June 30, 2024 8:55 AM

Scathing. From the Daily Mail:

She added: ‘He publicly disrespected his family, ran away from service to his country as a royal… He is unworthy of this award.’

A source said: ‘It’s incredibly hurtful that the family had no say in this. Pat Tillman was a unifying force for good. Harry is divisive… There are many unsung heroes who are far more deserving.’

The prince’s Archewell organisation was approached for comment.

by Anonymousreply 214June 30, 2024 9:22 AM

Well that’s embarrassing. If Meghan was planning on going, she won’t now.

by Anonymousreply 215June 30, 2024 10:44 AM

This is very sad for those who loved Pat Tillman. To see the award given in his memory to a nasty, whining, drugged out wastrel is a desecration.

by Anonymousreply 216June 30, 2024 11:45 AM

Excuse the source.

Where do we sign?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 30, 2024 11:53 AM

However, a petition has been launched demanding ESPN rethink their decision, claiming the Duke of Sussex had been "involved in controversies that call into question his suitability to receive an honour of this magnitude".

The petition says "awarding this honour to someone who does not reflect the award’s intent diminishes its value and disrespects Tillman’s memory."

A source said regarding the decision to honour Prince Harry: "It’s incredibly hurtful that the family had no say in this.

"Pat Tillman was a unifying force for good. Harry is divisive… There are many unsung heroes who are far more deserving."

by Anonymousreply 218June 30, 2024 11:56 AM

Halfwit Harry and his harridan have no talent, no skills, no charisma, no maturity, no substance and most importantly, no integrity.

Of the two, I dislike halfwit Harry more. He launched a worldwide smear campaign against his family the root cause of which was jealousy and spite not facts.

He allowed Cruella de Markle to denigrate his life and family all of which were a million times better that what she was, is or had. But that's what narcissists do; they diminish everything about you even if what you have is far superior that what they have. Cruella couldn't even show his grandmother the proper respect and call her "the Queen", more often than not she referred to her as "Harry's grandma".

by Anonymousreply 219June 30, 2024 12:09 PM

Petition smetition. That his mother said that carries more weight.

by Anonymousreply 220June 30, 2024 2:26 PM

Wonder how much cash the Markles slammed down on the table for the Tilman award.

That a drugging Little Lord Fauntleroy of virtually no achievements any greater than any sorry little POS rich kid receives this distinguoihed award is an absolute farce!

by Anonymousreply 221June 30, 2024 3:24 PM

Harry is just another loser muggle

by Anonymousreply 222June 30, 2024 3:40 PM

Let's just call Harry being awarded the Tilman award what it is: THEFT

by Anonymousreply 223June 30, 2024 3:47 PM

The Petition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 30, 2024 10:16 PM

[QUOTE]The Prince also allegedly targeted his own father, Prince Charles, during a flyover.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 225June 30, 2024 11:25 PM

R225, apparently in "Spare" Harry wrote a story -- reality? fantasy? -- about ordering an air strike on Charles.

by Anonymousreply 226June 30, 2024 11:49 PM

Prince Harry’s ‘EMBARRASSING’ private email addresses revealed: 'Not what you expect from a Royal'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 1, 2024 12:37 AM

#BunkerHarry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 1, 2024 4:25 AM

Petition signed.

by Anonymousreply 229July 1, 2024 4:50 AM

I signed it too r229

by Anonymousreply 230July 1, 2024 6:33 AM

Hapless Harry doesn't deserve the Tillman Award, but the petition was slightly lame, to be kind.

He doesn't deserve it because Invictus was dropped on his lap by the Ministry of Defence to keep him occupied and he happily followed suit gaining publicity for himself and his bride.

The petition wasn't specific enough.

by Anonymousreply 231July 1, 2024 7:10 AM

Regarding Spare when it comes to Rachel there are only one of two scenarios behind it.

1. She knew or saw how ridiculous the manuscript was but lied and lovebombed him into publishing it as retaliation for disobeying her or yet another perceived slight.

2. She thought it was a great idea and that it would get people to feel sorry for them and sympathize with them. When it backfired she rewrote her narrative by gaslight Harry and acting like she always thought it was a bad idea from the start (because that's what narcissists do since it is NEVER their fault and taking accountability interferes with their grand egotistical self-delusion of being infallible) and proceeded to shun Harry as punishment for making them both look bad.

by Anonymousreply 232July 1, 2024 3:52 PM

He failed his pilot exam three times and only flew around the base once for ten minutes. All the rest is staged photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 233July 1, 2024 3:55 PM

gasp! Not the Legend of Aviation!

by Anonymousreply 234July 1, 2024 5:22 PM

Not what you'd expect from a royal? What do people expect? The royals and aristos have always been morally bankrupt. Do the fangurls really think they are paragons of morality and righteousness? They are greedy, adulterous, whoring pigs. Inbred too.

by Anonymousreply 235July 1, 2024 5:31 PM

The wine market is already over saturated with celebrity brands. Celebrities who aren't as disliked as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. Same goes for tequila.

by Anonymousreply 236July 1, 2024 5:34 PM

Saw a clip of William and Catherine standing aside at some church service to let Harry and his harridan into a church pew first. I don't know recall what the occasion was but it was after the Oprah interview, some kind of service related to the Queen or Philip.

As malignant Meg walks by Catherine to go in the pew, she reaches over and strokes Catherine's hand. It was so creepy, I don't know how Catherine didn't recoil. It caught my attention because the malignant narcissist who married into my family would do similar things. Bad mouth you to anyone who would listen then just randomly come over and try to hug you or stroke your back or touch you in some way. Narcissists always invade people's personal space, it's a dominance tactic.

by Anonymousreply 237July 1, 2024 10:12 PM

Shameless diversion from the petition and the missing Spare draft and messages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238July 1, 2024 11:06 PM

Harry and his wife have spent the last four or five years virtue signaling and buying awards for themselves, so yeah, people do expect more.

by Anonymousreply 239July 1, 2024 11:42 PM

I hope he is embarrassed accepting that award, but he seems to be shameless. Didn't he accept an NAACP award too?

by Anonymousreply 240July 1, 2024 11:49 PM

Awards Shawards.

Aren't a lot of them just marketing gimmicks, intentionally given to celebrities who have the thinnest veneer of earning it just so they draw attention to the underlying cause?

Otherwise, who would pay attention?

By now, Harry must be aware of the backlash of him receiving the Pat Tillman Award, and he should make it clear it's not for him. He's merely receiving it on behalf of all the unsung workers who make the Invictus Games happen.

That's where Prince William has it right with the Earthshot Prize. He's the famous person bestowing it upon a deserving unknown.

by Anonymousreply 241July 2, 2024 12:03 AM

Halfwit Harry won't acknowledge that it's for Invictus as a whole. His acceptance speech will be all about him, his dearly departed mum and his wife. That is if Meghan doesn't wrangle the microphone away from him and start making about herself, dish soap and above all "kindness" which is what she and Ellen are known for.

by Anonymousreply 242July 2, 2024 12:13 AM

My 2c, Megs planned to go to get a selfie with Serena but since this blew up, she’s like, dude you’re on your own.

by Anonymousreply 243July 2, 2024 2:57 AM

Meghan is rotten, she pushed Harry's book and then when it didn't get the reception they wanted she blamed Harry for making a fool out of her.

by Anonymousreply 244July 2, 2024 3:03 AM

What do royals and aristos have to do with ESPN/Disney's stupid choice to give this award to the "rebel" Harry, r235?

by Anonymousreply 245July 2, 2024 6:17 AM

[QUOTE]ESPN/Disney's stupid choice

Disney? I assume Bob Iger had nothing to do with this choice after he was bushwhacked by Harry publicly, on-camera at the Lion King premiere, cornering him into giving Meghan a narration job on the elephant movie. Which was a disastrous vocal fry epic (based on critical reception).

Iger knows they're unremitting self-seekers, but realistically doesn't have control over the sports operation. Though he might be lording a big "I told you so." over the other branch of the corporation for not reading the room.

by Anonymousreply 246July 2, 2024 7:18 AM

Will it go ahead? The petition is at over 42,000 signatures. How many are needed to make a difference?

by Anonymousreply 247July 2, 2024 11:19 AM

The petition, although embarrassing PR, has no effect otherwise. His mother’s tweet was more damaging.

by Anonymousreply 248July 2, 2024 11:44 AM

Looking at MMs face damaged me.

by Anonymousreply 249July 2, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote]Pat Tillman's mother does not want the award to go to Harry.

I don't blame her. But the ESPYs are a joke anyway. They gave Caitlyn Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for putting on a dress.

The ESPYs only exist so the network has some programming during the rather dull midsummer lull, and so the suits in Connecticut can enjoy a junket in L.A. and call it work.

by Anonymousreply 250July 2, 2024 1:20 PM

In fairness, it was a lovely dress and it fit. No tags, no vent stitches, no back fat.

by Anonymousreply 251July 2, 2024 1:28 PM

Which dress?

by Anonymousreply 252July 2, 2024 1:30 PM

The public is overlooking the fact that narcissists do not suffer from embarrassment. Petitions and public outcry will not embarrass the Harkles.

They do however suffer from anger and spite.

He will defiantly march up there sporting his duper's delight grin and grandiosely accept the award.

Afterwards he and his harridan, via their flying monkeys, will take out their anger on anyone who DARED question their magnificence.

by Anonymousreply 253July 2, 2024 1:46 PM

They are trying to buy respect with awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 3, 2024 1:52 PM

It's reported that Harry's wife has finished filming her cooking show. No release date yet from Netflix. I can't wait for this disaster.

by Anonymousreply 255July 3, 2024 2:15 PM

It's called a pilot. Netflix has to decide to pick it up.

by Anonymousreply 256July 3, 2024 4:18 PM

R256 says nothing that r255 already did, but had to bother to chime in.

by Anonymousreply 257July 3, 2024 4:20 PM

Thanks R256, that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 258July 3, 2024 4:31 PM

Netflix is riding out their contract, they want to be done with them. H & M may announce these shows but Netflix has not picked them up (as said above)

by Anonymousreply 259July 3, 2024 4:33 PM

I hope they never do. I like to cook and would be sorely tempted to hate watch but I prefer not to give her the clicks. Anything she does or says is a big lie, anyway. She should do a show on her favorite take-out spots that her security officers pick up food from. Then she can explain why the US needs to pay for this service.

by Anonymousreply 260July 3, 2024 4:34 PM

I can't stand her voice and her barracuda teeth are off-putting.

Harry looks like Friar Tuck and also has an awful voice. Sounds like he's 90 years old and he has been smoking for 80 of those 90 years.

They are both visually and acoustically unappealing

by Anonymousreply 261July 3, 2024 5:01 PM

That pic at r254! What's that about? What's that white patch half-way down her torso? Is that were the tube-top ended and the tanning begins? Good lord in heaven she hasn't a clue!

by Anonymousreply 262July 3, 2024 5:59 PM

[QUOTE]barracuda teeth

In which world do chicklet teeth resemble barracuda teeth?

by Anonymousreply 263July 3, 2024 6:53 PM

Tilman's mother's remarks are pretty bad for Harry. Even the NTYimes did not defend him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264July 3, 2024 6:56 PM

Will he wear his medals to accept the award? Will he lash out at haters in his speech?

by Anonymousreply 265July 3, 2024 10:27 PM

Will Meghan blame racism?

by Anonymousreply 266July 3, 2024 10:42 PM

I remember Michael K calling him Prince Hot Ginge. I used to get a kick out of him, I thought he was just a fun scamp (I am the youngest and sometimes we tend to be the jokers that get away with more). But now that he moved to the United States his image has been ruined, he is petulant, bitter, a whiner and I don't look at him the same.

by Anonymousreply 267July 3, 2024 11:12 PM

He's always been a turd, but Markle has taught him to be proud of it. Archewell must have donated a lot and/or called in huge favours for the Pat Tillman Foundation to allow this.

He's a fucking disgrace, buying himself an award when Pat Tillman's mother does not want him to have it.

Remember the group of people who would cream pie famous figures? They got Bill Gates, but Wendi Deng stopped them getting Rupert Murdoch.

Can they resurface and cream pie Dimbo?

by Anonymousreply 268July 4, 2024 11:48 AM

It would just give him more ammunition to whine about how he's being denied $$$ for his security needs by his father.

by Anonymousreply 269July 4, 2024 11:57 AM

Petition almost at 60,000. Have all you bitches signed?

by Anonymousreply 270July 4, 2024 12:41 PM

In the Maul Richard Eden claims the awards thing is partly because Harry's butt hurt that being on the outside of the royal family he can't get any honours through that and particularly feels the loss of his ties with the military. Though he married someone so like General Sherman that I don't quite get it. The other reason is they think it gets them press. Which it does. Of a sort.

by Anonymousreply 271July 4, 2024 1:20 PM

The petition is over 60K, but the attack dogs have managed to get this added:

We have received flags from our users that the facts in this petition may be contested. You should consider researching this issue before signing.

by Anonymousreply 272July 4, 2024 9:55 PM

I'm not signing the petition. Let him go and make a fool of himself, again.

by Anonymousreply 273July 4, 2024 10:08 PM

R273, you could sign, he will still turn up. The more people who sign, the bigger a douche he looks for overriding the protest.

I hope someone eggs him.

by Anonymousreply 274July 5, 2024 11:28 AM

Another Netflix Flop?

"Not only was she rumoured to have been cruel inside Kensington Palace with bullying allegations, but with Archewell Productions, their audio and scripted section has gone through several employees and I think it's a reflection on the way people are treated.'

Kinsey Schofield looks into Prince Harry and Meghan's Archewell Productions, as the Duchess has reportedly finished filming a new cooking show."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 5, 2024 9:24 PM

They need to stop calling her a Duchess. The dumb bitch left the Royal Family. Her proper title is Failed Actress.

by Anonymousreply 276July 5, 2024 11:11 PM

[quote]They need to stop calling her a Duchess.

Agree. She is nothing more than a 'marry-in' and while I can see the Duchess title being used by British media as a courtesy to Prince Harry and the Royal Family, while she is in America, a country that fought for its independence from all things 'royal' , she should simply be referred to by the American media as Meghan Markle.

I do believe that Prince Harry should remain to be referred to as 'Prince Harry' while living in America as a courtesy to the Royal Family and for the sake of the friendly relationship between the two countries. However, Meghan Markle is not of the blood, and has rejected all royal trappings with the exception of swanning around using her title.

American media should just refer to her as Meghan Markle. End of.

by Anonymousreply 277July 6, 2024 1:24 AM

Mattress Actress

by Anonymousreply 278July 6, 2024 11:33 AM

"Entertainment Lawyer" claims she was a yacht girl

by Anonymousreply 279July 6, 2024 11:42 AM

So fucking what about Markle's sex life or if she transacted her company and body for money. It's her body and she can do with it whatever the hell she wants to, or has.

I swear, I'm always amazed how enduring the Puritan streak is, even on the DL.

The actual sin of both the Sussexes is that they blew it, and in the process, speaking of transactions, sold out both of their families.

And for what?

So, just like any other hustling, wanna-be "A List" stars, they can scramble around for money, relevance and offer up their presence for any two-bit "award" that's looking for a name to draw attention to the cause?

If Only. Would Have, Should Have, Could Have.

by Anonymousreply 280July 6, 2024 12:12 PM

[QUOTE]I swear, I'm always amazed how enduring the Puritan streak is, even on the DL.

Datalounge's puritanical scolding is directed only at women. Terms such as slot and whore, when used to describe men, are complimentary (or boastful when describing oneself).

by Anonymousreply 281July 6, 2024 12:18 PM

If Meghan had been a team player, she and halfwit Harry would now be front and center in Catherine's absence instead of Sophie and Edward.

But she's not a team player and she and halfwit Harry were too consumed with jealousy and spite to comprehend that their cushy secondary role in the RF was still far superior to chasing relevance and influencer status in hollywood. Hollywood fame is fleeting and influencers are a dime a dozen, Royalty is rare and a lifetime position.

Their already seething anger and jealousy must now be through the roof having missed out on their opportunity to have the spotlight all to themselves. I bet there's a lot of finger pointing going on in that volatile marriage, "it's your fault", "NO, it's YOUR fault".

In conclusion, they are both really dumb. Spectacularly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 282July 6, 2024 12:54 PM

True, Harry's wife can do what she wants with her body. However, given her love of word-salad lectures, and her well-documented snobbery, her supposed yacht-girl past makes for delicious mockery. It's just further evidence of her profound delusion.

by Anonymousreply 283July 6, 2024 3:00 PM

Why wouldn't Edward and Sophie still be front and centre, even if the Harkles were still around, r282? Edward got an upgrade to Duke of Edinburgh when his brother became king, a particularly special title as it was their father's and comes with the Duke of Edinburgh award.

Edward and Sophie aren't standing in for Catherine, and neither would Harry and Meghan. Being a working royal isn't about being in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 284July 6, 2024 3:02 PM

Even after the divorce, she'll still be called "Duchess" .. and she'll take advantage of every photo op with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285July 6, 2024 9:04 PM

yes but, she will not be The Duchess of Sussex, just Meghan, Duschess of Sussex. Which I know will be too cerebral for most Americans to understand, however irregardless of that fact, the minute Harry remarries I would hope that it would be starkly evident to Americans that she is essentially tossed in the trash bin and that her swanning around using her title will ring of tin rather than gold.

by Anonymousreply 286July 6, 2024 9:14 PM

Who is going to want to marry Harry the second time around?

No respectable woman wanted him the first time around when the severity of his maladies wasn't publicly known. Now that the whole world knows how unbalanced his is AND he comes with a demonic ex-wife his prospects are even slimmer.

by Anonymousreply 287July 6, 2024 9:36 PM

^^In time, another ho will present herself. There is no shortage of hos and famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 288July 6, 2024 10:19 PM

harry would be a basket case if Meghan leaves him. He'll be broken, some woman will try to put him together again. Hopefully he'll have gained a bit better judgement at that time.

by Anonymousreply 289July 6, 2024 10:21 PM

[quote]and she'll take advantage of every photo op with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

Who??

by Anonymousreply 290July 6, 2024 10:33 PM

Meghan, the Douche of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 291July 6, 2024 10:34 PM

[quote]Why wouldn't Edward and Sophie still be front and centre, even if the Harkles were still around, [R282]?

The King’s son would have a more prominent role than his bother and sister-in-law. Edward and Sophie are filling in the role that Harry would have occupied if he hadn’t committed Royal suicide.

by Anonymousreply 292July 6, 2024 10:37 PM

No, they are not "filling" Harry's role. Sophie particularly has had her patronages and strong voice supporting women for years, to the point of regular diplomatic visits. But what could have should have been is stale news at this point.

by Anonymousreply 293July 7, 2024 1:32 AM

To summarize then, Harry & Meghan are complete morons.

by Anonymousreply 294July 7, 2024 3:12 AM

A more prominent role in what, r292?

Edward was the reigning monarch's son for 58 years yet you probably still thought Harry was more important than him then. You're confusing role with publicity.

by Anonymousreply 295July 7, 2024 3:38 AM

[quote]Edward was the reigning monarch's son for 58 years

Th old bitch is dead now. We’re in new times this decade.

by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2024 4:46 AM

from the NY Post:

[quote]“With news that the couple’s Netflix contract may be under threat, along with the mockery that greeted the launch of her online brand, Meghan feels very much under siege." “She has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticized." "Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her – she cannot understand why people don’t admire her work.”

by Anonymousreply 297July 7, 2024 6:29 AM

What work? Which products? Which outcomes?

by Anonymousreply 298July 7, 2024 8:50 AM

Aww, poor little Cruella de Markle, people are always "unfairly picking on" her.

Standard DARVO tactic used by all narcissists.

Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim Offender.

Reverse Victim Offender = the narcissist reverses the roles and claims they are actually the victim when confronted about their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 299July 7, 2024 12:31 PM

This thread gets a surge of activity while America sleeps furthering my belief that this is a topic that fat, British, royal obsessed fraus populate. Someone keeps trying to make it seem like Americans but this thread gets too busy when we are sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 300July 7, 2024 1:42 PM

R280, r281: Markle cops shit about the sleazy parts of her past because of all that Archetypes BS, particularly her description of that game show gig as being demeaning whatever.

She said nothing like that about miming a BJ, that tacky as fuck BBQ WTF for a men's magazine, living off her husband.

Also, because she's a liar, a grifter and a ghosted.

R282, I doubt they're blaming each other yet. They're still bonded over blaming the press, the BRF, the DM commenters...

by Anonymousreply 301July 7, 2024 2:05 PM

I think they are blaming each other.

He's blaming her because she told him that he would be bigger, more famous and richer in the U.S./Hollywood than his brother. King of Hollywood. Hasn't happened.

She's been blaming him since the beginning. She "gave up everything for him"! Her magnificent career! Meanwhile she didn't even own a home and had been written out of the basic cable show she was fifth or sixth on the call list on.

by Anonymousreply 302July 7, 2024 2:33 PM

What exactly would they be blaming each other for?

by Anonymousreply 303July 7, 2024 3:26 PM

R302, I doubt Harry wants to be King of Hollywood. He seems to just want to hide away most of the time and only come out to promote his own version of events and do "humanitarian"-like things. However stupid he is, he grew up in an environment through which far greater stars than Meghan ever passed and as a member of the royal family had instant social access to the most famous, wealthy, celebrated circles (see his story about getting stoned at Courtney Cox's place). He also understands that his family, and himself by extension, is far more famous, and lifelong famous, than any Hollywood star (note: fame and celebrity are not the same thing). I doubt he thought Meghan would make him more famous or rich than his brother would be as Prince of Wales and subsequently King.

I also doubt she's blaming him for giving everything up for him. She is still volumes more famous than she would ever have been had she never married him and her kids are (after badgering Charles to permit the use of the titles) prince and princess.

Things haven't come full circle for them yet. He is still on his path of vengeance, currently against the press. She is still dabbling in her "interests" and cosplaying a great humanitarian, a la Diana. One day this phase will run its course and they may well turn against each other, but they're not there yet.

by Anonymousreply 304July 7, 2024 3:44 PM

Harry seems to be completely driven by paranoia and jealousy. He especially seems to want to be seen as better, brighter, more popular and more beloved that William.

by Anonymousreply 305July 7, 2024 4:00 PM

Adding to Harry's long-standing anger and resentment towards his brother is that he really thought he was going to finally outshine his brother with the wife he chose and come in first over his brother at something. But he failed and he remains "second" in wife department also.

He thought his wife would be "hotter", more beloved, more popular, more fashionable, more like Diana, more sought after, more everything. And that didn't happen, quite the opposite. He and his wife have to pay for bots and PR minions to fawn over them on social media and even on DL, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 306July 7, 2024 4:11 PM

Uh....short, vapid, cloying Markle was never in the same orbit as Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 307July 7, 2024 4:24 PM

Harry's an idiot and his publisher or whoever may have encouraged him to title his book Spare, but even he knew that his wife, whoever she was, was never going to be Princess of Wales (once his mother's title) and subsequently Queen, as Catherine is. He understands how the royal family works and he is fully supportive of that system. People are trying to impose an American mindset of seeking ever greater fame onto him, but that's not where he's coming from. If anything, he would have wanted his wife to perform the role of the wife of a younger grandson/younger son of the monarch, a la Sophie, and that's exactly how they started doing things at first. Even when relations with his family broke down and they left the UK their (or his) plan was still to be half in/half out, and supporting the Queen and performing public service through their "Sussex Royal" thing.

The reality is that the Harkles' public appearances are few and far between, highly selective, and all with a wannabe royal/Diana/humanitarian twist to them.

by Anonymousreply 308July 7, 2024 5:11 PM

R303. What wouldn’t they have to blame each other for? They had no financial concerns, a role in life, assured fame, public goodwill, and family (on his side). They’ve destroyed all that.

by Anonymousreply 309July 7, 2024 5:12 PM

You're assuming that they understand that they've fucked up, r309. I'm not sure that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 310July 7, 2024 5:17 PM

“Harry is increasingly bored and looking back across the Atlantic where most of his army and school friends still live and whom he never sees because they won’t visit him in the States because they find Meghan difficult"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 7, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote] ...because they find Meghan difficult

No shit, Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 312July 7, 2024 7:07 PM

They blame each other because that's what they do when they suffer a disappointment. Look at all the 'Harry is stuck in the past" and "Harry is not pulling his weight" PR Meghan is putting out. She's pissed at him all the time just as she was with Trevor and probably every other male in her life who didn't fulfill his role of being Santa Claus 24/7.. She's also floating stories about how mean his family is for not reconciling with him when two members of the family have cancer. That kind of publicity creates no sympathy and ensures to make him more hated. She does not see them as a team or want him to be more popular than she is.

Does Harry know he got sold a bill of goods about how wealthy and popular he would be and how Meghan overstated her clout? Probably, on the few occasions when he's sober but he has no way to act on this without considerably more pain and it's easier for him to blame his family and the media. I think he swings between depression and stupor. He does have a sizable ego and I don't think her taking over the Nigeria tour went well. Did it make her more popular in the US and the rest of the world? No idea. I think her "brand" is tarnishe beyond redemption. His awards are supposed to glue Invictus to his forward and cement the image of a humanitarian.

Good luck with that when he can't give an interview without whining.

They won't divorce or end up on the street anytime soon. They'll just continue to be boring, predictable and annoying until they unveil the little ones for the next Invictus. That's desperation..

by Anonymousreply 313July 7, 2024 7:11 PM

His friends may also be avoiding him because they see how how whiny he is and how he betrayed his family.

by Anonymousreply 314July 7, 2024 7:12 PM

"Look at all the 'Harry is stuck in the past" and "Harry is not pulling his weight" PR Meghan is putting out." - Big assumption that this is Meghan's PR. More likely it's just the angle of the week that the tabloids and weird online "news" sites are taking to keep the stories going about them. Same with the "Harry's friends don't want to visit him" stories.

by Anonymousreply 315July 7, 2024 7:18 PM

OK. Which of Harry's friends have been to visit him in CA?

by Anonymousreply 316July 7, 2024 7:33 PM

How can those kids handle being unveiled at Invictus and its crowds when they have no exposure to even small groups of extended family? They probably have zero people skills being so cloistered. They will freak out and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 317July 7, 2024 7:33 PM

We don't know who's been to visit him, r316, and even if no one has been to visit him that might have nothing to do with Meghan. That whole claim is nothing more than a guess by self-proclaimed "royal expert" Tom Quinn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 7, 2024 7:46 PM

^^^^Halfwit Harry and his harridan's PR lackey working the weekend shift.

by Anonymousreply 319July 7, 2024 7:55 PM

It's not much of a stretch though. There was that shooting party, or whatever it was, that Harry and Meghan hosted before getting married. She turned everyone off by gifting guests with some tacky blankets, lecturing them and then ignoring them.

by Anonymousreply 320July 7, 2024 7:56 PM

Harry's friends would largely be aristo's and cousins/offspring of other Royals, and 'maybe' an army buddy or school friend or two, and likely most of those 'friendships' hinge on his proximity to the real powers that be, namely his now deceased grandmother, his brother William, and his Father, the freakin' King of England. So, as a 'friend', where do your loyalties lie given the recent circus the Harkles have put on since their marriage? The guy that lives on another continent with his 'difficult' wife? Or do you place more importance on your social standing in your own circles, which include William and Catherine, etc...

by Anonymousreply 321July 7, 2024 8:33 PM

The only evidence I have seen of friendship in America for Harry is Nacho the polo guy, who likely has made good coin and social prominence in the polo world being in service to the Royal Family over the years.

by Anonymousreply 322July 7, 2024 8:36 PM

Yes, R322 - you could be wrong. Nacho Figueras in service to the Royal Family? That’s a new one.

by Anonymousreply 323July 7, 2024 9:13 PM

The point remains that Harold has been a pain in the ass embassment all his life, manipulating and controlking his famiky and "friendships " Tbey're all better off without him.

by Anonymousreply 324July 7, 2024 9:21 PM

Nacho's wife looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 325July 7, 2024 10:50 PM

Why would William consider it an affront for whichever friends Harry may have had to remain friendly with him? Do you really think William is so pedantic?

by Anonymousreply 326July 7, 2024 10:55 PM

The crazy trolls who think Meghan is a super villain with PR folks scouting the internet are both creepy and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 327July 7, 2024 11:22 PM

Marmalade Meghan's PR flunkey @r327 has her knickers in a twist. LOL.

Meghan is not a super villain! That would mean she's good at something. She's not good at anything, not even at being a villain.

by Anonymousreply 328July 7, 2024 11:37 PM

R317 Maybe a low-dose pediatric tranquilizer?

by Anonymousreply 329July 7, 2024 11:42 PM

R328 is almost as dumb as the Klan Granny lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 330July 7, 2024 11:42 PM

R319, William in the past has also spoken out about how we must be careful about believing everything we read in the press. I suspect people like Tom Quinn are who he's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 331July 7, 2024 11:51 PM

Opinions about Tom Quinn, who has seemingly popped out of nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 7, 2024 11:52 PM

I was thinking I'd never heard of Tom Quinn over the years since Dangling Tendrils, r332. Where from indeed?

And on the flip side, Omid Scobie seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't Googled him to see, but I'm sure we'd hear if he has anything "in development."

by Anonymousreply 333July 8, 2024 12:05 AM

R330, yes, it's one of he insane fat Brit fraus who live and breathe for idle gossip about the that UK clan.

Batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 334July 8, 2024 12:44 AM

It is indeed fascinating, r333, that Omid has decided to keep his head down. Perhaps he's busy working on his forthcoming novel, Royal Spin, about a young American woman who leaves a press role at the White House for one at Buckingham Palace. Sounds like it's going to be complete shite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335July 8, 2024 9:00 AM

Omid is smug and ugly. He is smugly.

by Anonymousreply 336July 8, 2024 10:57 AM

That person at R335 is FTM, right?

by Anonymousreply 337July 8, 2024 11:01 AM

R337, that's what happens when a 43-year-old man tries to keep himself looking 23.

by Anonymousreply 338July 8, 2024 11:04 AM

He was probably nearly hot at 23 when he was working at the tragic HEAT gossip rag and a hanger-on to page 3 girls.

His original skin tone and jawline were much more attractive than what he has morphed into.

by Anonymousreply 339July 8, 2024 11:24 AM

It really looks like he's trying to be teenaged Rachel Maddow.

by Anonymousreply 340July 8, 2024 11:56 AM

Is there anything left of his original face?

by Anonymousreply 341July 8, 2024 1:58 PM

Good god, can posters put a trigger warning when posting pics of Scobie? It would be kinder to post a picture of Pennywise.

by Anonymousreply 342July 8, 2024 2:56 PM

[QUOTE]The book, which was co-written with American young adult fiction author Robin Benway,

Well, at least he's finally accepted that his audience, the Sussex Squad and the like, is comprised of the very young or emotionally immature. I cannot wait to read dialogue excerpts.

by Anonymousreply 343July 8, 2024 3:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 8, 2024 3:59 PM

First Quinn writes this: Harry on the other hand is increasingly bored and looking back across the Atlantic where most of his army and school friends still live and whom he never sees because they won’t visit him in the States because they find Meghan difficult.

Then further down it’s this: possible that Harry was not going to meet any of his old friends from school and the military since they are "a part of the old pre-Meghan world" that Harry "hates to revisit".

So which is it…Looking longingly at old friends? or “hating to revisit”?

by Anonymousreply 345July 8, 2024 4:24 PM

Meghan Close To Breaking Point Thanks To This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 10, 2024 12:30 AM

^^Frau feed. Beyond gsrbage.

by Anonymousreply 347July 10, 2024 11:06 AM

MM and Harry are so divisive that there’s an actual, apparently profitable, business model in slagging them on Twitter, Tik Tok, and YouTube. I wonder, if you combined the revenue of all the commentators, would it exceed what the couple make in a year?

by Anonymousreply 348July 10, 2024 5:49 PM

The problem is that most of the commentators are morons who make shit up and pretend to have high-placed sources.. Or they're dumb as posts like the Sidley Sisters, bless their hearts, who are middle-aged and live off their father.

by Anonymousreply 349July 10, 2024 5:56 PM

They both showed up for him to accept the Pat Tillman award. His bald spot is now in front, he needs to shave off that sagebrush blowing on his head.

by Anonymousreply 350July 12, 2024 1:16 AM

He's such a twerp to have accepted that award; or should I say PAID for that award.

by Anonymousreply 351July 12, 2024 1:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 12, 2024 1:31 AM

What a fucking imposter he is!

by Anonymousreply 353July 12, 2024 1:33 AM

I read they put in an applause track to play for when Serena introduced them because the audience wasn't clapping much (some claim they heard boos in the live broadcast)

by Anonymousreply 354July 12, 2024 1:41 AM

it should have ben a laugh track!

by Anonymousreply 355July 12, 2024 1:52 AM

Did Mrs Harry push her husband out of the way or hold his hand?

by Anonymousreply 356July 12, 2024 2:02 AM

Outta my way Haz. This is network tv!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357July 12, 2024 2:10 AM

Does she stomp grapes with these feet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358July 12, 2024 2:19 AM

They skipped the red carpet?

Were they afraid of being egged or something?

by Anonymousreply 359July 12, 2024 2:50 AM

They skipped the red carpet due to security concerns.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 360July 12, 2024 3:06 AM

All that plastic surgery and she still couldn't bother to fix her underbite or straighten her botched crooked banana nose?

R360 No-one gives enough of a shit to harm or attack those losers. The only thing people give a fuck about is right now is the upcoming presidential election and the Russian-Ukranian and Israeli-Palestine conflicts.

Must make her seethe at night knowing a bunch of "random nobody" civilians dying are getting more attention and press than she is.

by Anonymousreply 361July 12, 2024 4:16 AM

From the clips I saw the camera didn't zoom into the audience like they usually do when it was about Harry, they were in damage mode covering for them.

by Anonymousreply 362July 12, 2024 4:52 AM

I make fun of them all the time.

But they gave him a standing ovation.

And his speech was actually very good and delivered quite well.

by Anonymousreply 363July 12, 2024 6:45 AM

I'd be ticked if I was another ESPY winner since now people know the awards can be bought

by Anonymousreply 364July 12, 2024 6:53 AM

r363 from the shot I saw half of them were still sitting not giving a standing ovation

by Anonymousreply 365July 12, 2024 9:10 AM

Many remain seated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 12, 2024 9:18 AM

R365 R366 I think you have to watch the video, which pans across the entire audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 12, 2024 9:51 AM

I dislike both Sussexes.

But I've always been fair about them.

That speech Harry gave after accepting that award was well-written and well-delivered.

by Anonymousreply 368July 12, 2024 11:07 AM

R368, he probably put in more actual work memorising and delivering someone else's words than he has for anything else.

R248, the Harkle cottage industry haters on youtube, etc probably do collectively earn more than the Harkles, but unfortunately a lot of them have right-wing views as well. On the whole, they're a distasteful crowd.

The Ibble Dibble account is far and away the best of the lot. River and Lady C are intolerable. Whoever is behind the Royal Grift account is a pro-life, flag-waving tragic...Leilani of Barbados is okay.

by Anonymousreply 369July 12, 2024 11:54 AM

She looks very, very thin in those photographs in the Mail.

by Anonymousreply 370July 12, 2024 12:33 PM

He only gets awards because he buys them. People only applaud him because his mother died and his mental faculties and emotional development were arrested at that point.

by Anonymousreply 371July 12, 2024 12:48 PM

The speech was well written. It clearly wasn't Meghan's handiwork. She also did not accompany him to the stage, which is rare, and did not walk the red carpet of which she is so fond.

Curious as to why Harry and Meghan "behaved" last night and did not get up to their usual antics. Perhaps the true powers that be at Invictus told him to shape up or he will lose his patronage? There must be some saner heads within the organization who were mortified by the backlash this award received.

by Anonymousreply 372July 12, 2024 1:13 PM

R369, yeah, I enjoy the Markle snark but there are a lot of whack jobs (“kids aren’t real”) out there.

by Anonymousreply 373July 12, 2024 1:30 PM

The speech where he yet again trotted out the memory of his mommy? That’s all he has and is completely pathetic

by Anonymousreply 374July 12, 2024 3:13 PM

I read that before the show was over, Mr & Mrs Harry got up and left, blocking the view of the stage for those remaining.

by Anonymousreply 375July 13, 2024 6:44 PM

[quote]I read that before the show was over, Mr & Mrs Harry got up and left,

Smash'n Grab; that's how they roll.

by Anonymousreply 376July 13, 2024 7:46 PM

Yes, they left right after Harry got his award. Not a good look for them.

by Anonymousreply 377July 13, 2024 10:59 PM

Harry's speech at R367 was a good speech. I'll give Harry that, despite what I think of him and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 378July 13, 2024 11:12 PM

Selfish twats

by Anonymousreply 379July 14, 2024 1:00 AM

R377, here's them leaving, blocking the view of the stage while doing so and getting jeered. Someone even called out "She's no Princess of Wales!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380July 14, 2024 6:53 AM

So lame that he had to remind us all that Diana was his mother and died when he was young.

Loving that Venus Williams stayed seated during the "standing ovation".

That music played at the ESPY Awards was even more shit than elevator muzak.

by Anonymousreply 381July 14, 2024 12:31 PM

Why the hell did people give him a standing ovation? So gross.

Anyway, what stunt will Mrs. Harry pull today? She won't be able to stand that Catherine is at Wimbledon and getting attention.

by Anonymousreply 382July 14, 2024 2:52 PM

Their Diva behaviour is uproariously laughable given their utter lack of notable achievements. Its a psychosis on full display.

by Anonymousreply 383July 14, 2024 2:57 PM

A lot of the audience stayed seated, r382, and they were even jeered. See the video at r380.

by Anonymousreply 384July 14, 2024 4:01 PM

There were veterans on the stage. I think the response was more for them.

by Anonymousreply 385July 14, 2024 4:51 PM

Wonder what 'award' their next management team will buy for them? An honorarium Emmy for being a paragon of television acting?

by Anonymousreply 386July 14, 2024 4:59 PM

Meghan’s dress is pretentious. It doesn’t work for the event.

by Anonymousreply 387July 14, 2024 5:41 PM

I read from somebody in the audience that they were more applauding the veterans on stage than Harry. Harry purposely shielded himself by having the vets up there.

by Anonymousreply 388July 14, 2024 9:45 PM

[quote]Anyway, what stunt will Mrs. Harry pull today? She won't be able to stand that Catherine is at Wimbledon and getting attention.

Kate Middleton greeted by standing ovation at Centre Court | Wimbledon on ESPN:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 14, 2024 11:38 PM

Pretty shade of purple which is flattering to Kate, she is too thin though but she has been slim for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 390July 15, 2024 1:47 AM

Amazing that she’s so thin, R390, considering that she was always slim and has been dealing with cancer for six months.

Perhaps you’re used to being surrounded by people with a much higher BMI.

by Anonymousreply 391July 15, 2024 2:03 AM

r391 that's what I said, she has been thin for awhile

by Anonymousreply 392July 15, 2024 2:04 AM

Listen cunts, this is MY thread. Stop talking about *seethes* her, and get back to me.

by Anonymousreply 393July 15, 2024 2:06 AM

Touchy touchy r391

by Anonymousreply 394July 15, 2024 2:10 AM

I think it's the Wimbledon purple, r390.

by Anonymousreply 395July 15, 2024 9:33 AM

Ok fatso R394!

by Anonymousreply 396July 15, 2024 10:28 AM

Apparently the ESPY yt video of Dimbo getting his award had over 25K dislikes to <5K likes when those functions were disabled.

Funny how yt backs the Harkles in every time...

by Anonymousreply 397July 15, 2024 11:57 AM

I get the "Awards" circuit.

If viewed in the best possible light- getting a famous face draws attention to "the cause", and, I'll add in some realistic cynicism - that "famous face" actually doesn't put in the work that the unknows do, it's all a one-hand washes the other thing.

But, we're now all talking about that "award" to Harry. Game, set, match.

Still, it's like the Sussexes are the traveling the Carnys of the Midway Circuit.

by Anonymousreply 398July 15, 2024 12:12 PM

^ Still, it's like the Sussexes are the traveling Carnys of the Midway Awards Circuit.

by Anonymousreply 399July 15, 2024 12:13 PM

Yup, Sparkles picked one up at the Bloomington Indiana Red Roof Inn. Wherever duty callls!

by Anonymousreply 400July 15, 2024 12:43 PM

Ugh, Lady C is trying to start some kind of crowd funding for Thomas Markle's 80th birthday.

As much I think marmalade Meghan treated her father who did everything for her abominably, I don't think he's some kind of great guy either.

First of all, he's the one who coddled, spoiled and enabled her. He mostly created this monster since Doria wasn't around. His older kids must have felt hurt he didn't spoil them and dote on them like he did Meghan.

Second, why is he so broke? Wouldn't he have a pension from whatever union Hollywood Lighting Directors belong to along with his social security? Isn't Mexico cheap? Wouldn't the medical care he received in Mexico be cheaper than U.S.? Didn't he make some money before and after the wedding from paps and interviews?

Third, his son Thomas Jr. gave an interview early on in which he revealed that during his father's marriage to Doria his father would go to Thailand every year for two weeks and then come back and tell him, his teenage son, everything the hookers there did to and for him. Thomas Jr. also said his father would send tons of gifts at Christmas to Thailand most of which were toys and kids clothes and which made him suspect he had half siblings there. Wouldn't Los Angeles hookers have been cheaper than going to Thailand for hookers? He blew all his money on Thai hookers and now needs crowd funding?

Meghan is ghastly but so are her parents. Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 401July 20, 2024 7:33 PM

Tom Jr, who’s apparently the one who told (sold?) the paps where his father lived in Mexico so they all showed up there, also said that Pa would give him money—supposedly lottery money but I read that was made up—but very begrudgingly, like he was keeping score. OTOH Jr sounds like a loser.

by Anonymousreply 402July 20, 2024 7:43 PM

Yeah, Jr. and Sam are also trashy. Jr. made up the lottery story. I don't think he made up the Thailand story because Sam also referred to it but said he went on "vacations" without Doria, she didn't she where or for what, LOL.

Jr. has had DV police calls. Sam's daughter hasn't spoken to her in twenty years over a high school boyfriend, which I find hard to believe, there must be more to it for it to go on for twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 403July 20, 2024 7:53 PM

*say not she

by Anonymousreply 404July 20, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote] Wouldn't Los Angeles hookers have been cheaper than going to Thailand for hookers?

Maybe he liked Thai girls. And when I say, "girls" maybe he liked girls who were really young, meaning they'd be illegal in Los Angeles. And/or maybe it wasn't just the girls there, but also boys and ladyboys. That's the ilk that Thailand has been known to attract.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405July 20, 2024 8:35 PM

If they were my family, I'd want nothing to do with them but I'd let my father-in-law pay them off.

Meghan is irrevocably damaged and hid it as well as she could for as long as she could. But she defies sympathy. She's a malicious troublemaker who can't stop.

All I want is for those two to shut up and go away.

by Anonymousreply 406July 20, 2024 9:17 PM

She defies sympathy sums it up, r406.

The Narcopath who married into my family also defied sympathy despite having awful parents. I recall one of my aunts describing her as being like a cute dog rubbing against you and making the noises dogs make when they want to be petted so you reach out and pet them and then they BITE you or worse, MAUL you! Meghan mauls!

Took my family seven years to get rid of our mauler, wonder how long it will take the RF to get rid of theirs.

by Anonymousreply 407July 20, 2024 9:27 PM

In an interview this week Tom Bower who wrote the book about the Harkles said Meghan is "an agent of poison".

by Anonymousreply 408July 20, 2024 9:28 PM

Markle Sr paid for all Meghan's expensive schools, tap and dance lessons, college, allowance during college, etc. He's said that he is still in debt due to sending her to college. He could have expected her to pay him back. Is sending a child to an interstate college really that expensive that parents go into debt over it? He must have made some bad investment decisions as well. Then there's blowing cash on coke and hookers, maybe having offspring in Thailand.

He probably gives interviews now to get money more than anything. It seems cleat that once he's dead, she'll claim sexual abuse to justify her treatment of him. What won't make sense is why she allowed Harry to speak to him over the phone, ask Markle Sr for his daughter's hand in marriage.

It is really weird that a couple would get engaged - let alone almost married - with one of the partners not meeting both of their partner's living parents. There's no way she wanted her father around. I doubt she wanted him to walk her up the aisle in front of Oprah, the Clooneys, etc or to talk to them at the reception.

He doesn't seem like the greatest guy, but her treatment of him makes clear how full of BS she is when she preaches about kindness, compassion, et al.

It would be interesting to know how much Tom Jr got paid to reveal his father's address. That really set off a storm, with the press creating articles every time Sr left his home.

by Anonymousreply 409July 20, 2024 11:12 PM

[quote]It seems cleat that once he's dead, she'll claim sexual abuse to justify her treatment of him.

She will definitely do this.

by Anonymousreply 410July 20, 2024 11:24 PM

Cleat! Oh, dear-ing myself!

R410, he can't really deny it unless he says he's heard rumours. Lady C would have told him? He sure as he'll won't be able to clear his name once he's gone, but it isn't an easy story for him to get in front of, given his sojourns to Thailand.

by Anonymousreply 411July 20, 2024 11:35 PM

How many tall tales can she tell of being done wrong and falling on the floor in tears and halfwit Harry having to come and pick her up off the floor?

She has exhausted everyone with her contrived victimhood and fooled no one.

by Anonymousreply 412July 20, 2024 11:53 PM

What is wrong with her? Like seriously, what is her mental diagnosis?

by Anonymousreply 413July 20, 2024 11:57 PM

Can't we just go with plain old mentally ill? Just watch the clip of them in Nigeria where she barrels over to make sure she gets a necklace before Harry. She's sick.

by Anonymousreply 414July 21, 2024 12:02 AM

She's a Cluster B.

by Anonymousreply 415July 21, 2024 12:41 AM

Screw off to the NY Post troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 21, 2024 12:49 AM

[quote]This week the Emmy nominations came out with the Beckhams’ documentary nabbing five. The streamer’s previous big-name celebrity docuseries, “Harry & Meghan,” by contrast got zero.

by Anonymousreply 417July 21, 2024 12:55 AM

There's a law professor at Georgetown who was impregnated by her father at age 12 and had an abortion. She advocates for reproductive choice. Cry me a river, Meghan. If this is her issue, expose him now and dedicate your life to helping incest victims, not selling wine, jam and dog biscuits or modeling stupid outfits. Surely, her friends and mother can corroborate these stories. Right?.

by Anonymousreply 418July 21, 2024 1:35 AM

If it's coming out of her mouth, it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 419July 21, 2024 2:05 AM

R414, was that when she wore the red slip dress without any spanx? She sure did look like a bareel that day.

by Anonymousreply 420July 21, 2024 3:25 AM

Lady C.'s GFM for Thomas Markle Sr. has raised 21k so far....

SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 421July 24, 2024 3:30 AM

Meghan gets fisted in both holes at once several times daily. That and raw double anal are her specialties.

by Anonymousreply 422July 24, 2024 8:45 AM

Almost £26K now.

Bet Megs is spitting that so many more people donated to her father's birthday than to Archewell.

by Anonymousreply 423July 24, 2024 11:00 AM

She'll be on the phone to Papa Markle toot sweet asking for a handout.

by Anonymousreply 424July 24, 2024 11:54 AM

Who on earth would donate to Archewell when it's clear that Harry and his wife use it for personal expenses

by Anonymousreply 425July 24, 2024 1:03 PM

Meghan Markle not only ignoring Harry and treating him like furniture, but grabbing and pulling as usual. It’s not only controlling, but so awkwardly cringey. Gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 24, 2024 4:16 PM

Oh god Harry don’t try to cheek kiss a Muslim woman.

by Anonymousreply 427July 26, 2024 10:55 AM

Snr has received almost £40K.

by Anonymousreply 428July 26, 2024 11:36 AM

Almost £45K now.

by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2024 12:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!