Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One Day at a Time: All of Ann Romano’s boyfriends

David Kane was my favorite.

He should’ve come back years later and married Ann.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2024 2:38 PM

NOBODY wanted to fuck that shrill flat chested ginger muppet.

It’s too bad Ted Bundy wasn’t her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2024 12:25 AM

I have to say I could only get through about 5 minutes of OP's vid before I had to stop. A smug sensibility matche with cliched acting choices does not make for enjoyable viewing.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2024 12:53 AM

"I've been using you" things not to say in a breakup scene

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2024 1:05 AM

Now that’s an r1!

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2024 1:17 AM

I remember sweating my adolescent crotch over a macho daddy race-car driver. One episode maybe?

Or maybe I'm confusing her show with Alice.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2024 1:25 AM

On Gilbert Gottfried's podcast, Richard Masur said he had a long-term contract and begged Norman Lear to break it very early into the show's run. Finally Lear told him he could go after the first season.

Then he asked Lear to have his character killed off "so I could never come back to the show." Lear said no.

Frustratingly, Gilbert and co-host Frank didn't press him as to why he wanted off so badly.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2024 1:25 AM

He should've asked Mary Louise Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2024 2:20 PM

Richard Masur was so damn ugly and annoying- almost as bad as Bonnie.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2024 2:26 PM

DAMNIT, OP!

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2024 3:40 PM

Bonnie is soooo nauseating. She is the definition of a hammy actress.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2024 4:00 PM

Ron Rifkin (during his hot phase) was the race car driver bf and they killed him off. Ann kept his kid.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2024 4:09 PM

No, Ron Rifkin played Nick for almost a whole season, and he was Ann's business partner when she opened her own ad agency. I think he was the artist.

The two-part episode with the hot racecar driver starred somebody who IMDb tells me is named Peter Jason. He was indeed quite sexy...way too good for the ginger Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2024 5:05 PM

Inspired by Ann Romano?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2024 5:10 PM

I’m now envisioning every love interest for Ann demanding to be killed off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2024 5:12 PM

I wonder if Ron and Mary Louise Wilson shared Bonnie Franklin horror stories backstage at Cabaret.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2024 5:40 PM

Hey OP!! SSSAAAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2024 6:11 PM

OP - FUCK the boyfriends

The hottest was her husband the VERY well hung

Joseph Campanella.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2024 6:13 PM

I'll neverunderstand why they had Ann marry Mark's father played by Howard Hesseman. Zero chemistry between them. He seemed to not want to be there. My God that 9th season SUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2024 6:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2024 7:09 PM

I’m remembering seeing some guy in his white jockeys on that show. Am I remembering correctly? I think it was a neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2024 7:10 PM

Ron Rifkin looks like he needs help in r14’s photo. The evil ginger muppet has latched onto him and he is desperate to keep her from sticking her tentacles into his body and sucking his life force from him.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2024 2:22 PM

R21- He was on an episode or two of the Mary Tyler Moore show around 1973. He was really good looking then. It was an episode involving the Happy Homemaker and a replacement is found for Bette White's character.

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2024 2:27 PM

God she was repulsive

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2024 12:39 PM

I liked Augie played by Nicholas Coster. Hot. Great voice.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2024 2:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2024 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!