Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should she marry him?

So my friend Sally Wu. That’s not her real name but she Asian American. The guy she has been dating for 2 months proposed to her. She said the sex has been awful but she doesn’t really care because he is loaded and all her Viatnamese mom cares about is her marrying rich. Sally is half Chinese/half Viatnamese. At any rate everything was going to plan until her fiancé met her brother. They knew each other. But wait until you found out how.

Apparently according to her brother—the fiance, Mark(also not his real name) was the biggest cocksucker on Fire Island when her bro was in med school at Hofstra 10 years ago. Her brother drooped out of med school, is a nurse/influencer, and is a flaming queen. She still wants to marry him and think he may have just went through a gay phase. What do you think DL?

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 2:12 AM

Time for a med adjustment, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2024 9:49 PM

I had to read the 2nd paragraph 4 times and I'm still not clear on who was doing what to whom

OP, get a blog. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2024 10:14 PM

[quote] the fiance, Mark … was the biggest cocksucker on Fire Island

Her fiancé seems to be a brick short of a full load.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2024 10:25 PM

You lost me at “So”, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2024 10:27 PM

She should tell him to get a vasectomy because we shouldn't spread gay genetics into the gene pool like Bradley Cooper. It is also better for him because I bet he enjoyed his life as a cock sucker more than the one he will have from now on: that of a closeted husband with children. She can still marry him after the vasectomy and get his gay money but she will have to accept that he will secretly go on gay dates... when she refuses to confront him about his past. I think they should just be honest to each other. She needs to tell him that she knows he is a fag but is ok with it as long as she gets his money and he just needs to accept that he is gay. He can still marry her for status like Hugh Jackman did it with his lesbian grandma but in the end, he shouldn't supress his true nature.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2024 10:58 PM

He should marry the brother instead. Everyone's happy and she can be surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2024 11:14 PM

People complicate things with their overly sensitive self-images.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2024 11:15 PM

Well if the sex is bad maybe she should welcome him going on dates with men. Then she can enjoy the money without having to put out and both would probably be happier. She can always find a boy toy.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2024 11:23 PM

Tell her good sex is everything, don't marry him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2024 11:25 PM

If there's no pre-nup, she should marry him.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2024 11:25 PM

I wouldn't want anyone telling me who I should or shouldn't marry, so I tend to not tell others who they should or shouldn't marry.

Perhaps you should mind your own business, OP. Let people make their own mistakes and choices. Focus on your life, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2024 11:26 PM

Any Asian woman should expect that she’s going to be marrying a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2024 11:46 PM

Why the fuck are you morons taking anything Teacunt says seriously?

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2024 9:16 PM

We all know 'Warrior' is Teacake, right?

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote]She still wants to marry him and think he may have just went through a gay phase. What do you think DL?

DL thinks you need grammar lessons.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2024 1:36 PM

Lay down, Sally.

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2024 2:47 PM

R12, that's only true if she's marrying a white guy. But that rule doesn't apply to Asian dudes.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2024 2:50 PM

So incomplete sentences. That's what OP writes. OP (not his real name) is half attention whore, half troll.

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2024 2:52 PM

The fiancé is white. Funny update— her mom berated the brother and said that he was just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2024 3:01 PM

[quote]So incomplete sentences.

Who gives a fuck? This is Datalounge, not English class.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2024 3:18 PM

r20 must be new around here!

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2024 4:32 PM

R21 You bumped this stupid thread for that moronic comment? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2024 4:54 PM

Somebody liked it, so f off, r22

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2024 2:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!