Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sandra Bernhard and Morgan Fairchild have ended their feud

The world is healing! This was a classy thing for Sandra to do.

The entire Roseanne cast was mean to poor Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2024 4:08 PM

Morgan Fairchild:

Hi, Andy. Easier to reach me here at @morgfair . I’m very touched by @SandraBernhard ’s words. Very nice of her. Yes, it was a difficult set for me, but that’s show biz. I already follow her on X, but she doesn’t follow me. She can DM me any time & I’d say “Let’s grab coffee”. Love to you all💗🌷💗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2024 3:33 PM

Morgan:

FYI, Sandra has reached out and we are in touch. No coffee yet, as she’s in NY & I’m in LA, but I so appreciate her words & outreach. Kindness is always the way…Sending Love To You All @SandraBernhard 💗🌷💗🎉💗🦋💗

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2024 3:34 PM

Sandra:

Thank you Morgan for you kind response to my apology you have always been a groovy open talented person & you deserve all the celebration & love people shower you with you champion those who need it the most hats off lady we will break it all down over a cup of Joe asap! X

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2024 3:35 PM

People need to realize Morgan is one of the nicest & kindest people there is. My dear Barbara Rush adored her &thought she has great talent. Stella Stevens thought Morgan has Carole Lombard potential. She is a total professional and not a diva.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2024 3:38 PM

Why was everyone mean to her?

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2024 3:38 PM

R5 - my guess is by that time the cast was pretty far up their own asses. And as Sandra said, Roseanne was in her own world.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2024 3:41 PM

Mein fair child of a Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2024 3:41 PM

R5 I think a lot of celebrities in Hollywood thought of Morgan Fairchild as just a pretty face, but certainly not as an actress with any talent.

I remember seeing her appearances on Mork and Mindy back in the day, though, and thought she really had a flair for comedy. She held her own against the genius of Robin Williams.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2024 3:49 PM

Did the Trumpnoceros apologize?

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2024 4:00 PM

Lady Elaine FAIRCHILDE!

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2024 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!