Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vintage Hunks: César Romero

Pictured here in 1944, while deployed to the Pacific with the Coast Guard. This was two decades into his acting career, as he was transitioning from "Latin Lover" roles into more established leading man and/or villain roles.

He never married - or came out as gay - but kept a wide variety of friends in Hollywood. He also worked steadily from his teen years (he made it to Broadway right as he turned 20) to shortly before his death (playing Sophia Petrillo's gentlemanly lover in "The Golden Girls"), and remained popular and suave with generations of women and gay men.

You like? I like!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2024 5:38 AM

He was gorgeous they named a salad after him!!!

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2024 3:00 AM

He only became hotter when his hair turned silver!

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2024 3:05 AM

I love everything about César. And this is my favorite pic, and in it he's not glamorous or elegant, nor is the photo production. but to me he's pure sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2024 3:05 AM

Our Joan was a longtime friend of his!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2024 3:08 AM

He's great in Devil is a Woman. Interesting character, beautiful photographed, good performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2024 3:09 AM

Here's Dietrich, admiring young César's stunning cheekbones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2024 3:12 AM

Joan was probably getting some tricks on how to suck cock from him.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2024 3:19 AM

We have had a lot of Dietrich-adjacent threads lately. Dietrich troll, we see you.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2024 3:42 AM

He was also in 'The Little Princess' with Shirley Temple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2024 4:19 AM

Which one played the princess?

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2024 4:21 AM

Ah, troll accusations—just so delightful. Clearly, some of us have all the time in the world to spot those elusive trolls and their intricate daily patterns on Datalounge, and thus, a conspiracy is born. Please, Miss Marple, keep enlightening us with your riveting theories. Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2024 4:32 AM

R8 - R11 was for you dahlink!

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2024 4:34 AM

Most importantly, he gave AMAZING head.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2024 4:38 AM

And always my favorite-ever “Joker” character iteration, from the ‘60s Batman TV Series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2024 5:34 AM

Joan was dying for him to seize her!

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2024 5:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!