Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Courtney Love and Melissa Auf der Maur recording in the studio

Is there *actually* new music coming, perhaps? I'm sure it's Courtney solo, as she seems to have no interest in bringing back Hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2024 10:30 PM

I love both of them, this has me really excited.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2024 4:25 PM

I love Melissa’s solo album and her work as part of Smashing Pumpkins.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2024 5:03 PM

Melissa was the most grounded member of that band by a long shot—she was younger, steered clear of drugs, and never got too involved in the hurricane of drama that is Courtney Love, yet she always seemed nonjudgmental and loving toward her. She still radiates zen energy to this day. Most people are not blessed with that.

Patty seems like a chill, sober, typical Gen X lesbian these days (she seems to be on good terms with Courtney too), but Eric has gone off the deep end it seems. If you look at his instagram page, nearly everything he shares/posts refers to the COVID vaccine and the lizard people. He seems obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2024 5:25 PM

I’ll pass on the new album & will gladly get tickets to a tour.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2024 6:18 PM

Billy- we need you!

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2024 8:19 PM

R3 I think Eric is pretty straight edge. I don’t think he was ever into drugs either.

Patty was more of a mess than Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2024 9:11 PM

R6 I think Courtney and Patty were probably closely matched in terms of drug use, but Patty did really go off the deep end after she got shafted during the Celebrity Skin sessions. She took her money, blew it, and became a crackhead prostitute on skid row for a number of years. It is amazing that she was able to come back from that seemingly unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2024 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!