Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can we help this teenager? Please make this tweet go viral!

Can we make this post go viral so that he can be helped before it is too late? I remember a similar sad post from a kindergartener. She said that when girls are flown to African countries to get cut, the law states the police can be called but when they fly the boys to circumcision vacations in Turkey for instance, the kindergarteners are without power and have to take care of the bleeding. Please retweet this post and share it with bigger X creators so this guy's life won't be ruined by sexist parents! We have only 2 days left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2024 12:15 AM

His parents should've done it at birth.

Circumcision is widespread in the Philippines (and South Korea) because of American influence.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2024 12:30 PM

This is bullshit. If the parents didn’t have it done then they wouldn’t be doing it now, unless there is some medical reason why he needs to have it done. Yes, there are instances in which a circumcision is necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 3:47 PM

Most Datalounge posters are amateur mohels, so I’m sure they have much insight.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 3:50 PM

OP: “Can we help this teenager ….. go viral!”

STD much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2024 4:11 PM

R4 why? I know a bunch of guys that would much preferred to have been left intact. Why not leave it until the person can decide for themselves?

If you spend time in a country where circumcision is not generally performed at birth you’ll notice that barely any men are circumcised in adulthood, I’ll let the penny drop as to why.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2024 4:26 PM

People need to stop comparing male circumcision with clitoridectomies (aka "female circumcision").

The former is just removal of excess skin (i.e. foreskin).

The latter involves removing the clitoris, which is akin to chopping off the glans of the penis.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2024 4:26 PM

[quote]If you spend time in a country where circumcision is not generally performed at birth you’ll notice that barely any men are circumcised in adulthood, I’ll let the penny drop as to why.

But their dicks taste and smell revolting.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2024 4:29 PM

[quote] But their dicks taste and smell revolting.

No, they don’t. It’s a basic hygiene that everyone practices. Even if there’s a little bit of a smell or taste (rare), in my experience it’s much nicer than the sensation of dry cracked skin of a circumcised dick.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2024 4:32 PM

That excess skin has a purpose. I can’t stand American dicks because the heads are so dried and striated , that it is like sucking on dried wood, pretty nasty stuff. Uncut dicks are plump and moist, the most delicious thing in this world.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2024 4:39 PM

We’ve been trying to get him to wash his smelly dick for years. This is our last resort

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2024 5:05 PM

R2 in the Philippenis the foreskin ritual is held in teenage age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2024 5:13 PM

Racist cunts, this is traditional not western religion, stupid smucks. It is not comparable to female circumcision. And the RETARED person who says it's hygiene, yes it is, their hygiene stinks, Everyone repeats the same stupid thing, it's clean! It's not! I can smell it! I suspect that person is a cunt with RETARED children.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 5:45 PM

No real gay men who likes men and loves cock and its scents finds the smell of cock disgusting.. only lesbian , straight females or bisexual men would feel like that, real gay men can literally get high with that smell and taste.. we crave that shit .

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2024 6:07 PM

[quote] Uncut dicks are plump and moist

Yeah, that definitely makes me want to throw up. It’s late in the game for the kid to get circumcised, but better late than never.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2024 6:14 PM

R15 so you want a skinny dry dick? 🫡

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2024 6:24 PM

I will not imbibe in an uncut cock, the smell, slimyness and wetness of a dog dick is off-putting. Just say no.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2024 6:37 PM

R17 is not gay

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2024 6:43 PM

[quote]of dry cracked skin of a circumcised dick.

That’s an STD. Hate to break it to you.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2024 6:53 PM

This asshole:

Why is chicken so popular with Americans? Dark meat is slimy and fibrous, always seems a little bit raw. Like my dark meat in another form.

Bradley Cooper is Gay Is he not gay like Stedman Graham?

Can we help this teenager? Please make this tweet go viral! Racist cunts, this is traditional not western religion, stupid smucks. It is not comparable to female circumcision. And the RETARED person who says it's hygiene, yes it is, their hygiene stinks, Everyone repeats the same stupid thing, it's clean! It's not! I can smell it! I suspect that person is a cunt with RETARED children.

Can we help this teenager? Please make this tweet go viral! I will not imbibe in an uncut cock, the smell, slimyness and wetness of a dog dick is off-putting. Just say no.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote]so you want a skinny dry dick?

Circumcision doesn’t affect girth (what really matters), dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2024 7:23 PM

Can’t a 14 year old put up enough of a fuss? Most of the sensitivity of the penis is in the foreskin, so in a very real sense it is akin to clitorectomy. Let the kid keep his birthright, keep his natural pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2024 7:30 PM

[quote] Circumcision doesn’t affect girth

No shit dickhead. I was replying the the “plump” comment bc he didn’t draw a distinction between which he was so hysterically offended by.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2024 7:45 PM

So many Americans freak out about uncircumcised guys. Have you never heard of soap and water?

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2024 7:57 PM

R9 I'm as gay as a picnic basket, you lose, I got anal cancer to prove it !

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2024 7:57 PM

He's a minor in another country. What is "the world" supposed to do about this? I have my own troubles.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2024 8:04 PM

Cut dicks are just nasty, so ugly to look at, they even have scars which is a turn off for me

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2024 8:16 PM

Have you never heard of soap and water?

Maybe we should ask YOU about soap a water, you dicks always stink, and you always say the same retarded thing, you can't smell yourself.

We need some dick spray, like FDS for women, why do they have it and not men, both stink?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2024 8:19 PM

[quote] I will not imbibe in an uncut cock, the smell, slimyness and wetness of a dog dick is off-putting.

The word is “nauseating”.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2024 9:59 PM

I’m going to rub Covid all over the tweet, OP!

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2024 10:01 PM

KindergarTeners?

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2024 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!