Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm concerned about all of these edited videos showing Biden being unfit.

Manipulated is a better word. Everyday shit like the Daily Mail, NY Post, etc uploads shortened clips of Biden looking like a motionless corpse. And the comments are NOT good.

Is anybody else nervous about this?

by Anonymousreply 164July 14, 2024 7:55 PM

I'm Team Biden ALL THE WAY, but I'm skipping the debate.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2024 10:04 AM

Thanks for your CONCERN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 10:12 AM

OP, you should be more concerned that he is the democratic presidential candidate. He is clearly compromised and not up to the arduous tasks of the presidency. A lot can happen between now and then, but he is going to lose in November.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 10:12 AM

OP,

A) Any person who at 82 who feels he is entitled to run for President again for a four year term is unfit, irregardless if he does this.

B) Biden knew two years ago that his approval ratings were bad and he was unlikely to be reelected, he did not care. You had a long time to be worried. The time for worry was the time when there was time for there to correct that. See this clip from Alien? Ripley was WORRIED when Kane was outside the hatch. Because she still had control over the elements. When you have control over elements, that is when you WORRY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2024 10:16 AM

We are at this point in the movie now OP. Worried is far, far behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2024 10:19 AM

Fuck you, R3. At least Biden is aware and reveres that the office is that of a presidency. You cult worshipping, dictator stool sniffing jester.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2024 10:21 AM

OP - What these shortened clips do is lower expectations and they're misleading because they're edited.

When regular people (i.e. non-MAGAs) see Biden unfiltered, they see someone who is slow but is also focused and understanding of whatever the issues are at hand.

The State of the Union Address is one example and so was his speech at the D-Day gathering.

I'm sure the debate will be the same: Biden will speak slowly and in a low voice, but he will be able to respond to and understand the questions, while Trump will go off topic, become unfocused, play the victim card and sound frothing-at-the-mouth angry - the way someone who really has dementia does.

At this late point the choice is binary: Biden is just old; Trump is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2024 10:22 AM

No. I think the Republicans are desperate.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2024 10:23 AM

Nervous? No. Most of us already know that Trump is going to win. It’ll be a tragic 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2024 10:27 AM

[quote]At least Biden is aware and reveres that the office is that of a presidency.

No he does not. If he revered it, he would not have run for reelection. He would have respected that the office requires someone who is not the same age of the average nursing home patient. He think he is entitled to die in office, like a King. All you people shouting from the rooftops how important democracy is have elected a person who fancies himself King.

See this? This is you guys. Pedantic arrogant Science Officers Ash, telling us what they are doing is for the good of the Company. Well, America is impregnated now with another Trump presidency. Kudos you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2024 10:28 AM

Susan Collins posts on the Datalounge entirely too often these days.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2024 10:29 AM

We’re at this point in the movie and OP is CONCERNED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2024 10:42 AM

Who's the asshole with the Alien clips?

R7 AGREED. That's what I'm talking about. Unless you watch progressive media, you wouldn't know the nefarious intent of those clips. Somebody could be walking that line between candidates and those clips push them over.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 10:45 AM

Fear and doubt, anxiety mounts... Troll, troll troll

FF and delete

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2024 10:46 AM

R7 can you repost that but in a pixelated green font against a black background? I think it will have more effect.

“Thank your MU-TH-OR kids!”

“Thanks Mom!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2024 10:47 AM

R3, R4 = desperate magat trolls

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2024 10:54 AM

R16 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2024 11:03 AM

The Democrats on June 28.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2024 11:08 AM

Jill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2024 11:18 AM

Hunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2024 11:20 AM

I'm a Lifelong Liberal but I'm seriously worried about Biden, y'all! I saw a video on Newsmax were he was speaking in gibberish and walking backwards. It's like that part in Alien when Ash the science officer Synthetic gets bashed in the head and starts spinnin' around like crazy! It's like America is the crew of the Commercial Towing Vehicle Nostromo and the Dems aka Weyland-Yutani has decided that the crew is expendable!

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2024 11:34 AM

Yeah, no R4. I’m not going to pay attention to some asshole who uses the word “irregardless”. Begone troll.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2024 11:52 AM

Get used to them. They are cheap to edit and easy to distribute.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2024 11:59 AM

There's plenty of unedited video showing Biden being unfit.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2024 12:01 PM

There’s plenty of video - probably more - showing Dump unfit. And he’s a convicted criminal. What’s your point, dumbass?

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2024 12:04 PM

R25 When you bully and name-call fellow posters you make yourself no better than the people you profess to hate.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2024 12:13 PM

Fuck off whoever is posting the Alien clips.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2024 12:15 PM

Calling someone a dumbass is just as bad as trying to kill off democracy, r26? Fuck off, DUMBASS.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2024 12:23 PM

I’m concerned that Biden just signed a security agreement with the Ukraine. Why do we have to protect them? War is coming. Russia and Korea against the US.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2024 12:27 PM

R28 - GTFO and go attend your KKKlan rally with all your fellow Dumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2024 12:40 PM

Sorry, R28, I meant R26…

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2024 12:41 PM

[quote]I’m concerned that Biden just signed a security agreement with the Ukraine. Why do we have to protect them?

Some company incorporated in Delaware needs those government contracts.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2024 1:04 PM

r29, you think the GOP cares?

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2024 1:07 PM

Typical uninformed troll at R32.

The company to which R32 is inferring is no longer in business. It has been shredded, sliced and diced into several different component parts, some of which have been absorbed by a company based in Michigan.

An uninformed idiot is a dangerous idiot. But, as a supporter of Donald Trump, you already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2024 1:08 PM

R29, I don’t know if you noticed, but we are definitely allies of Ukraine. You see, they were invaded by our enemy Russia and we have joined Europe—and much of the world—in supporting them.

Don’t you remember? Perhaps you have dementia.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2024 1:10 PM

[quote]I’m not going to pay attention to some asshole who uses the word “irregardless”.

R22 = "Well never in all my life!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2024 1:11 PM

R35 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2024 1:30 PM

[quote] irregardless if he does this.

Oh, dear! And the irregardless user has already posted a dozen times in this thread, including the alien pictures.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2024 1:37 PM

Yup, r38. There are a sprinkling of missing posts, all trolls. Maybe they’re working OT? The vodka ain’t cheap!

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2024 1:41 PM

I read something yesterday about how the Extreme Right and the Republicans are attempting to flood the internet with fake videos of Biden complete with lies and distortions of his record. It is vile and concerning.

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2024 1:44 PM

Biden will ace the debate and that is all that counts . Or Trump will smoke Joe and the Dems need to be looking for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2024 1:45 PM

Ordinarily, U.S. Americans are hyper-aware of every little blip in the order of things. They can see a con from a mile away, and will organize a lynch mob to obliterate the threat to their hearth and home.

With Trump it's, "No, I wasn't aware of that. Probably lies...".

They will get what they deserve. The 78-yr. old doddering Trump has no plans for America but staying out of jail and getting revenge on everyone who was mean to him.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2024 1:56 PM

R39.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2024 2:18 PM

"our enemy Russia"

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2024 2:33 PM

Your only post, r3?

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2024 2:38 PM

Yes, our enemy Russia, r44. For interfering with our elections, for one. Do you need a list?

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2024 2:40 PM

It's a good thing US intelligence never interferes with foreign elections!

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2024 2:41 PM

Bless your bothsides heart, r47.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2024 2:49 PM

R48 I just don't get why anyone would be shocked to high heaven that Russia attempted to "interfere" in our elections (basically they did propaganda). Russiagate as a whole has never been able to be proven as legit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote](basically they did propaganda)

Hacking emails is more than propaganda, r49.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2024 2:55 PM

Man, the Russian trolls and Trumpsters are hard on this thread. My mother is 88 and is still a practising defence attorney. She can argue with men more than half her age. How are you all supposing he will lose because of his age when the other choice is babbling idiiot who's last term is still being felt?

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2024 2:55 PM

[quote]For interfering with our elections, for one.

So Israel is our enemy now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2024 2:58 PM

R51 thinks the Dems chances are so bad he is suggesting his dear mum run instead ?

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2024 2:59 PM

R51 this her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2024 3:00 PM

Dear mum sounds pretty sharp, r53. You totally missed the point of the post at r51. Are you sure you’re not the babbling idiot?

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2024 3:01 PM

Mum may not be ready to head the ticket but many think she would be an upgrade at VP.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2024 3:07 PM

R55 I am just the guy that tried to make a funny post and some moron took it seriously. I may need better material.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2024 3:12 PM

R55 no my mom has a lady vagina I came out of and is 88 not 70. Funny how you all think past 75 no one can do any thinking. What exactly do you think Biden has failed at? We have a world leading economy, record job growth, record wage increase, GDP is up. All the GOP can do is cry about the border but won't actually do anything about it other than to highlight any crime involving a migrant as a SEE BIDEN IS FAILING. The problem is corporations want Trump because he will turn back laws preventing them from making even more money and poisoning us all the while scheming to remain in power under the guise of a better America. IF you want a Christian Nationalist Nation where anyone but white Christian males have rights, by all means vote for Trump and the MAGATS. If you have a brain at all, Biden is your option.

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2024 3:21 PM

Even if something happened to Joe, Kamala is still infinitely more qualified than the tangerine clown. Imagine who’d assume power if the tangerine toddler croaked.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2024 3:31 PM

I'm concerned because there are so many idiots who accept deep fakes and altered videos without question. I think Joe and crew ought to put out a few of their own showing trump comparing getting in a boat with a Duracell vs jumping in the water with a shark. They won't even have to change anything.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2024 3:56 PM

I really hate those GOP deep flake videos showing Joe looking old.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2024 3:59 PM

I'm really concerned about all those fake photos showing Trump in his shit-stained golf pants.

Oh wait, that really happened.

Never mind.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2024 4:03 PM

We know Joe is old, r61, nobody is saying he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2024 4:03 PM

R59 trump will pick a qualified VP someone who can take over better than Harris could. Harris is a loser who serves a senile old man.

Bless you I have you all in my prayers.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2024 4:27 PM

For a change some pace, some non-fake videos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2024 4:44 PM

The problem with throwing out so many fake Biden videos is it allows Dumpsters to claim actual videos of Dump being Dump are fake.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote] We know Joe is old, [R61], nobody is saying he isn't.

But some people are denying that he’s too old.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2024 4:54 PM

Biden does appear off, or quite diminished by age. I don’t necessarily think he’s unaware, it’s just the dems didn’t have any realistic candidates to put forward in his place. This election feels a bit like running out the clock on two old geezers, neither of whom should be in the race for the presidency. I just hope Biden holds it together until November. I have a hard time watching him these days, I think there is a lot of effort behind the scenes to keep his image more or less intact.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2024 4:58 PM

That’s because, while he’s old, he’s not too old, r67. And the proof is in the results.

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2024 4:59 PM

His rigid gait is that of an old man. It's not a good look and it borders on parody. I can easily picture Tim Conway doing this bit on The Carol Burnette show. Optics count.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2024 5:00 PM

Beware of anything you see on TV or the Internet, it will get worse with AI,and people will fall for it, they always do.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2024 5:04 PM

And the trolls are flooding the internet with lots of concern trolling about Biden being old. The Republicans have NOTHING to run on, unless you think a dementia addled felon, rapist, and fraudster is good. Biden is old (YES WE FUCKING KNOW!) but has a list of accomplishments a mile long.

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2024 5:15 PM

R70, just stop. Oh wait, no need to stop. You’re blocked.

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote]The problem with throwing out so many fake Biden videos

None of the Biden videos are fake.

Not the G7 video, the Juneteenth video nor the fundraiser video.

The pan to the right at the end of the G7 video was cut, but even with the pan shown, it doesn't change things much.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2024 5:21 PM

R73, I'm allowed to give my opinion. If I'm blocked you shouldn't see my post.

Keeping track of your perceived enemies is a Trump trait. Oh, and your "just stop" gives you away.

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2024 5:25 PM

R45, I made my point. There's nothing else to post. I actually have a life and a job so I'm not on The DL for hours.

- R3

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2024 5:34 PM

R6, I'm a registered Democrat. I didn't vote for Trump and never would. I simply stated my opinion that is based on the obvious. Calm the fuck down. It's only politics.

- R3

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2024 5:39 PM

Sure, r76, sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2024 5:39 PM

[quot]It's only politics.

Yeah, r77...no.

But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2024 5:41 PM

R79, none of us can control or change politics, so why blow a blood vessel over it?

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2024 5:57 PM

It is what it is. We have a 78-yr. old vs. an 82-yr. old. Neither one would survive til the end of their term. So who would you rather assume the throne upon their death: Kamala or Mike Pompeo; Kamala or Kristi Noem?

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2024 5:57 PM

Did they get the shot where Melania was trying to suck Donald's micro-peen, then threw her arms up in frustration when she saw it was smaller than her clit?

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2024 6:05 PM

What about the dump? He's propped up on drugs, not good in a president among his other degenerate qualities. Just let him live long enough, then die in prison, like the slime he is.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2024 6:24 PM

[quote][R79], none of us can control or change politics, so why blow a blood vessel over it?

Your trolling defeatism is duly noted, r80.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2024 6:32 PM

[quote]None of the Biden videos are fake.

R74 - but they're misleadingly edited, which consequently makes them essentially fake.

For example that pan to the right at that G7 meeting changes everything in spite of your saying "it doesn't change things much."

Initially the edited clip made it look like Biden was wandering off like a demented, confused guy. However in the full clip he's seen going over to greet the paratrooper who just landed.

So he deliberately went over to someone, not wandering off like he was confused.

This reminds me of that idiotic January 6 video some congressional conservatives made that showed the people who showed up on that day were actually peaceful and not violent.

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2024 6:33 PM

And so is your hysteria, R80.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2024 7:12 PM

LoL, r86, point out where I've been "hysterical".

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2024 7:30 PM

The AI "artist" is singlehandedly the reason for AI getting dumber each day.

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2024 7:37 PM

A fun quiz for NYT readers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2024 7:41 PM

"irregardless" R4?😳

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2024 7:53 PM

[quote]but they're misleadingly edited, which consequently makes them essentially fake.

No, the ONLY one that is "edited" is the G7 clip, but only by cutting off the end of the clip.

Here's the full version below. Biden doesn't come off all that well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2024 8:02 PM

He was moving close to the jumper to give him the thumbs up. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2024 8:06 PM

R90 Shut up, they deserved it but stop.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2024 8:23 PM

These stupid "look at how old Biden is" videos are merely the jingling of the keys distraction for the poorly educated. Republicans LOSE bigly on the issues, and they have nothing to offer but a convicted felon/rapist, fraudster, and dementia patient.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2024 8:55 PM

R94 exactly it’s all propaganda meant to confuse. No one that takes an honest look at Joe would think him too old for anything.

“ hello passengers this is your pilot Joe our flight time to…wait did I I tell you about my Uncle who was eaten by..….”

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2024 9:05 PM

Attention: all of the numerous trolls on this thread.

Joe Biden rides a bicycle. Donald Trump rides a golf cart cause his fat, white, entitled, shit stained ass is too fucking lazy to walk up a hill.

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2024 9:15 PM

Whether it's Joe getting weird during the Juneteenth celebration or Trump rambling on about sharks during one of his rallies, it should all be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2024 9:21 PM

Trump has been shitting his diapers for decades (ever since The Apprentice, just ask Noel Casler). The right wing actually tried to float a story that Joe had messed himself.

The Republican strategy is taking what Trump says and does, then lying and saying Joe does it. Like Pee Wee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I?"

by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2024 9:26 PM

As Ron Brownstein writes online in The Atlantic this week, Trump is Noah Cross in the flesh. America is Chinatown, the movie, writ large. Bad guys do win.

by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2024 9:29 PM

After a J6 hearing aired, a tense afternoon filled with bombshell testimony, a news analyst wondered how the testimony would help "Joe Biden" in the midterm election when groceries and gas prices are so high. After hearing that inanity uttered, I resolved to never watch the news on television again and I have been mostly successful. Orange is protected by the media because he's one of them, a media personality and utterly useless.

Case in point, Orange is referred to a Mr. President and President Biden is referred to as "Joe Biden".

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2024 12:07 AM

A media personality received a fortune in settlement money from her former employer, allegedly due to sexual harassment. She's now full-throated in her support for a candidate sued multiple times for rape and who is on record boasting about being able to assault women with impunity and without repercussion.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2024 12:26 AM

The unedited videos are probably worse OP.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2024 2:08 AM

[quote]He was moving close to the jumper to give him the thumbs up. Sheesh.

No Jill, he was not. He then puts on his sunglasses which nobody else did.

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2024 2:30 AM

Fuck off r102. They aren’t worse, they’re being manipulated by the campaign of a lunatic. How did I miss blocking you? Won’t make that mistake again.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote]They aren’t worse, they’re being manipulated by the campaign of a lunatic.

Please post one that's been manipulated.

The only one that can be argued about is the G7 clip, with its shortened length. But the full video is all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2024 2:37 AM

A lot of you sound like battered women settling for the underemployed single dad with 4 kids from 4 different women because "At least he doesn't beat me."

It's giving low standards.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2024 2:57 AM

Why don't you worry about your own shithole country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2024 3:03 AM

Tump has told journalists that joan rivers voted for him, when she died a couple years before he was ever elected, and he's told journalists that he needed to go upstairs and "deal with the afghanistan" when he wasn't a sitting president.

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2024 3:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2024 3:54 AM

[quote]and he's told journalists that he needed to go upstairs and "deal with the afghanistan" when he wasn't a sitting president.

Reading about that today, it seems like an odd interpretation by the journalist. I would assume Trump was referring to having a discussion with others about it and possibly formulating his response to what Biden was doing. It certainly would be expected for former presidents to have discussions on foreign policy with people in that sphere and to prepare remarks. He certainly didn't mean he was going to contact the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and order him to do something.

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2024 4:03 AM

Fox News CAUGHT fabricating "Biden dementia" video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 22, 2024 4:12 AM

^ His little moment there isn't stuttering.

by Anonymousreply 112June 22, 2024 4:18 AM

R110

“He certainly did not mean”

A fucking Trump expert that knows exactly what trump means when he says shit. A member of the inner circle no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 113June 22, 2024 10:52 AM

[quote]^ His little moment there isn't stuttering.

But it is a stutter, not a matter of forgetting. Biden says, "Secretary [then the slight stutter] I'm not sure I'm gonna introduce you all the way. But all kidding aside. Secretary Mayorkas . . ."

by Anonymousreply 114June 22, 2024 12:42 PM

R96 FDR rode a wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2024 10:27 PM

So now every legitimate video showing Biden messing up or looking like a deer caught in the headlights or not knowing how to get off stage will be said to be "doctored" or "edited" and we will have a person with worse dementia than Ronald Reagan as President for four more years.

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] "No. I think the Republicans are desperate."

DING! DING! DING!

Agreed, R8. BIGLY.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2024 10:31 PM

Jesus, r116, try harder. Is that asking too much? A little effort?

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2024 10:41 PM

R118 Well, that's what I'm actually concerned about. Do you actually think you're the one making sense, here? You're just trying to shout everyone down who talks a little sense, Calling people Boris and generally seeming like a paid Biden shill.

by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote]and generally seeming like a paid Biden shill

I proudly shill for Biden free of charge, r119.

[quote]You're just trying to shout everyone down who talks a little sense

Hey you're the one here shouting to the rooftops about Joe's "dementia". We see you as the troll you are.

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2024 11:06 PM

[quote]I proudly shill for Biden free of charge, [R119]

Fucking hell...🥴

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2024 11:59 PM

R116 Kinda like how every negative story about Trump is "fake news"?

by Anonymousreply 122June 23, 2024 10:18 AM

[quote] [R116] Kinda like how every negative story about Trump is "fake news"?

You’re right, r122, it is the same. It’s unfortunate that both sides are using that tactic.

by Anonymousreply 123June 23, 2024 2:25 PM

Well, the interesting thing is we can actually see—unfettered and unedited—how far gone Dump is.

by Anonymousreply 124June 23, 2024 2:29 PM

Welp, these videos probably aren't any worse than what happened last night.

by Anonymousreply 125June 28, 2024 4:42 PM

Reich wing rags posting doctored videos. Nothing new here. When REAL news outlets start doing it, then get worried.

by Anonymousreply 126June 28, 2024 4:45 PM

The Times and the Guardian are posting some pretty brutal shit today, r126.

Get your worrying rag out NOW!

by Anonymousreply 127June 28, 2024 4:49 PM

[quote] Reich wing rags posting doctored videos.

Also, everything people don’t want to hear is Russian propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 128June 28, 2024 4:53 PM

R110. Trump didn’t “mean” anything. He’s only speaking to get soundbites for truth social

by Anonymousreply 129June 28, 2024 4:54 PM

I get it. Some people don't want to vote for Joe Biden. FIne. Don't vote for Joe Biden. Vote for rebuilding our infrastructure. Vote for Gun safety reforms. Vote for Gay Rights, Women's reproductive rights, improved education standards, a tax structure that is fair, and better judges on the federal bench. Vote for POLICIES not personalities. The media hypes horseraces. They promote personalities. Ignore them. Get on the bus that is going in the direction you want to go.

by Anonymousreply 130June 30, 2024 12:20 PM

The two-party system is no longer working when these are your two presidential candidates. If you start from there maybe you can figure out a better system. There's nothing in our laws that states we have to have only two political parties, afaik. It's just a tradition that has played itself out. Some can see this and some cannot.

by Anonymousreply 131June 30, 2024 7:34 PM

r131 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 132June 30, 2024 10:06 PM

Yes, I am extremely nervous about this.

by Anonymousreply 133June 30, 2024 10:42 PM

It's the other way round. The clips that show him fit are heavily curated or old. Can you imagine how he is in four and a half years?

by Anonymousreply 134June 30, 2024 10:46 PM

I wish that when the usual suspects show doctored video of Biden, the White House would counter the propaganda by showing the actual, undoctored videos. Why doesn't his team do this? Sometimes I worry that his communications team is asleep at the switch, even though KJP herself seems on the ball.

by Anonymousreply 135June 30, 2024 10:49 PM

R135 Honestly? I think it comes down to integrity. Right and wrong. Morality. I have this same disagreement with my mother. I think you have to fight "fire with fire." She's all...."That's not right. WE have to be better."

And that's the problem...being better leads to autocrats.

by Anonymousreply 136July 1, 2024 10:39 AM

136, I hear you on the frustration. But I think correcting lies and fake videos is actually the moral thing to do. It would be pretty devastating to show fake and real videos side by side and rub the magats' face in their lies.

by Anonymousreply 137July 1, 2024 5:49 PM

R45 R48 R50 R63 R78 R79 R84 R87 R118 R120

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 4, 2024 10:33 PM

The fact is all the Rethugs have to run on is Joe Is Senile.

by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2024 1:37 AM

This one looks real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2024 10:27 AM

And this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2024 10:32 AM

I don't know about the falling ones. Older people do fall. But I think the one from a couple weeks ago where he was just standing there stiffly while everyone around him was dancing had to have been faked.

by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2024 12:44 PM

^ It was NOT faked.

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2024 1:06 PM

I am concerned that our government is hiding the fact that we have a demented President. I’m concerned that they keep hiding him and whenever he comes out he either falls, says something that makes no sense, forgets what he’s talking about, can barely walk and looks like a dementia patient.

I’m concerned that the democrats and media keep gaslighting us. We’re not stupid. He is not capable. He’s not. I’m sorry.

But don’t blame the media for showing clips of Biden struggling. They should have been showing us this a long time ago. He has been very bad for at least two years.

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2024 1:51 PM

If Joe really fell, it would be all over CNN and Fox in a heartbeat! These are fakes.

You know, we knew how old Joe was when he ran in 2020. We knew he'd age in office. Trump tried real hard to attach the "Sleepy Joe" label to him back in 2020. And in this election cycle they have been laying the groundwork for "Joe's too old" for more than a year. I expected it to accelerate as we got close to election day. The subtext of course, is the Anti Kamala fears.

Right now I am watching Obama and Clinton. Both Bill and Hillary as well as Barack.I suspect they are working the phones doing damage control with party insiders and donors. I am also watching the way the Dems are holding the line. It is very comforting to me that we have not seen a real insurgency. In 1967-68, things got real messy real fast. The DIsney donor announcing that she's withholding cash is disheartening, but I don't yet see a tidal wave of support for her position. Right now, the smart people are watching this and waiting to see how Biden performs with ABC, and with the NATO meeting next week. A lot of this faux outrage generated by the Extreme Right comes out of Putin's troll farms to undermine the NATO meeting.

We need to watch what's going on, in spite of the news coverage. Too many fabrications and lies.Don't jump on the bandwagon when you see the anonymous claims and the invisible "allies."

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2024 1:58 PM

[quote]Trump tried real hard to attach the "Sleepy Joe" label to him back in 2020

NYTimes: "Biden Says He 'Fell Asleep on the Stage' During Debate"

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2024 2:08 PM

R144 You're concerned that the media and the Democrats are gaslighting Trump supporters?

by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2024 3:35 PM

R147, I wanted to post something to respond to R144 but I'm laughing too hard. Oh, the irony!!!!

by Anonymousreply 148July 6, 2024 3:20 AM

I assume when r144 used the word “us”, he was referring to Americans.

by Anonymousreply 149July 6, 2024 3:23 AM

R145 brainwashed fool

by Anonymousreply 150July 6, 2024 1:57 PM

When Gerald Ford was clumsy they mocked it on SNL. Chevy Chase did popular sketches about it. Now, saying Biden falls down or leaves the stage going the wrong way and has to be led back, or can't speak coherently at times, is verboten. Biden is a sacred cow. That shouldn't happen in a democracy. You need to take a hard look at your leaders. The press should be the first ones to do that. The so-called "fourth estate." When the mainstream media is not reporting the truth, there's something very wrong. Many people have gone to independent media looking for answers. Which they should - they deserve the truth. Then the government and the mainstream media start telling the populace that independent media is fake news, Well - actually THEY are the ones giving out fake news. Biden is fine, nothing to see here. Etc. Think about it. Just don't trust what you're told, like sheep. Be open to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 151July 6, 2024 4:58 PM

r151 is also:

[quote]Not all old people have debilitating cognitive and physical decline, as someone like Bernie Sanders proves

'nuff said

by Anonymousreply 152July 6, 2024 5:04 PM

Giving r151 a WW for their true statement and their true statement that r152 kindly quoted.

by Anonymousreply 153July 6, 2024 5:12 PM

LoL, r153, birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 154July 6, 2024 5:18 PM

I'd still vote for Biden even if there were a photo of him doing her making while sinking in a sink.

by Anonymousreply 155July 6, 2024 5:53 PM

I'm not "concerned" I am outraged at the news media going after Biden like bullies in a schoolyard. And not a word about Trump. That fucking bastard. THe Whore's son. The filthy son of a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 156July 6, 2024 9:21 PM

[quote]I'm not "concerned" I am outraged at the news media going after Biden like bullies in a schoolyard. And not a word about Trump. That fucking bastard. THe Whore's son. The filthy son of a bitch.

Absolutely. Let’s protect Joe at all costs, even if it means he takes the entire fucking country with him over the cliff.

At least he “gave it his all,” that’s the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 157July 6, 2024 10:47 PM

R52 It happens to be the truth. I guess, to you, Biden is lucid and Sanders is suffering from dementia. I wouldn't want to try to defend that position.

by Anonymousreply 158July 7, 2024 12:08 AM

r157 exactly how is the country being taken over a cliff? IF he is fucking looney toons he is still doing 1000000% better than Project 2025 Trump and the republicans who want to restructure democracy.

by Anonymousreply 159July 8, 2024 3:08 PM

Dear r159. Take the wool out of your ears. He will be taking the country over a cliff BY LOSING. That’s how.

Listen. This is not a choice between Biden and Trump — it’s a choice between Dems winning and Dems LOSING.

If Biden runs, he, and we, will LOSE.

by Anonymousreply 160July 8, 2024 10:37 PM

Biden and his minions don’t care. They only care about complete obedience to the leader.

by Anonymousreply 161July 8, 2024 10:43 PM

[quote]When Gerald Ford was clumsy they mocked it on SNL. Chevy Chase did popular sketches about it. Now, saying Biden falls down or leaves the stage going the wrong way and has to be led back, or can't speak coherently at times, is verboten. Biden is a sacred cow.

The difference is that Ford was just a klutz. Biden is a very ill man.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2024 1:09 AM

The reason this is even happening is because both candidates have irrational cultists full of zealotry and delusions backing them. Say what you will, but cult members make shit happen, because the intense brainwashing leaves them unburdened with the reason and sense required to acknowledge that their actions may have dire consequences.

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2024 1:38 AM

Biden needs to resign for health reasons before the convention, Take a giant political bullet in a try to save democracy. One could have worst things on their tombstones.

President Harris , like Biden, might not win but she would eat trump alive in a debate.

Kind of like Hallock out Grant in for the good of the country.

by Anonymousreply 164July 14, 2024 7:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!