Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Surprising gossip (for me)

Some Hwood gossip I got from a family member who is a special effects guy. We were at a family thing last night and he dropped that info.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised at Luke. I'd have pegged Owen as the lush. Luke drinks all day but is on time, delivers his lines and goes right back to drinking. Ivan was described as "the filthiest old man I've ever met". Girl after girl serviced him just off set.

That's all I got, folks.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2024 6:02 PM

OP, where’s your story? You just started in the middle of everything.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2024 9:48 AM

Ivan who?

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 9:49 AM

Apparently Luke is better at delivering his lines drunk than you are, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 9:50 AM

Can you believe what she said to him about that? My cousin told me all about it.

Shocked!

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2024 9:59 AM

Ivan associate who knows people who tell us Luke has the most enormously puffy face known in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2024 10:12 AM

Ivan Reitman? That would explain his dbag son. (Whatever happened to him?)

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2024 10:22 AM

The parents of the Wilson brothers must have really fucked them up, because both Luke and Owen have major issues.

One is a drunk, and the other tried to kill himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2024 10:32 AM

Well, they are from Texas and sent their kid to military school. So they’re likely useless MAGAT types.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2024 10:37 AM

OP, how many fingers am I holding up? What day is it?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2024 10:45 AM

Didn't Owen cut up his own junk while intoxicated? I remember something about us talking about him castrating himself here back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2024 10:47 AM

I KNOW, R4! And at dinner, too. I thought auntie was going to pitch face down in her soup. Thank God the dog was there to grab her.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2024 11:32 AM

[quote]Well, they are from Texas and sent their kid to military school.

I thought they went to St. Mark's?

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2024 11:35 AM

Ivan is a mere shadow on the wall in terms of filthiestness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 11:39 AM

Op here..can't believe I left out a paragraph. Oh, well, that's what happens when you wake up too early and try to type. Thankfully, I got back to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2024 2:18 PM

So anyway, I says to Mabel I says

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2024 2:21 PM

Ivan Tors, producer of Daktari? Luke Halpin, star of Flipper?

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2024 2:38 PM

R14 It's still not there.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2024 2:40 PM

OP buried the lede so deep that it cannot be found.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2024 3:52 PM

You're drunk, OP. Go home.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2024 4:35 PM

Can't believe I left out a whole paragraph. I could include it here, for context, but why the hell would I do that? So much more fun to be deliberately obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2024 5:40 PM

So, anyway, she was right there, in front of God and everybody, and I thought he was going to have a stroke. I'm not sure who got blamed for the dog, but all the details should be in the police report.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2024 5:50 PM

Or R20 I figured DL wouldn't care anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2024 6:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!