Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Absolutely Fabulous retrospective announced

What do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 1:17 AM

I’ll watch. The last series & movie were lame & still I was loyal.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2024 1:24 PM

Joanna seems awfully busy these days, sucking up to the new King and Queen.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 3:36 PM

How many times are they going to do this? They’ve done multiple documentaries. There’s nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 3:40 PM

I will watch it. I think it's too bad they did the movie rather than a full sixth series. The movie was okay but I felt like the mojo was sort of back with the 2012 specials after a rather disappointing 5th series years before. But the momentum didn't really carry over to the film.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2024 3:57 PM

Oh for gods sake…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2024 4:06 PM

Cheers darling, thanks a lot.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2024 4:23 PM

It aired in Britain the other night but no word on if or when it will air in the US.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 12:42 AM

There was only like five good episodes to begin with. Mr. Bean has a better body of work. I see it as wasted potential.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 1:09 AM

Miranda was more consistent.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 1:10 AM

The first three seasons were hilarious. Some of the later episodes were funny.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 1:16 AM

We're now as far away in time from the 90s as the 90s were to the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!