Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Posh & Becks marriage is a sham

I guess that's what happens when you love money and attention more than anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2024 1:29 PM

How is this surprising?

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2024 6:27 AM

Becks on the front pages with The King recently. He wants that Knighthood so desperately.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2024 6:36 AM

Well, FUCKING đŸ’„duhđŸ’„? So many idiot minds in congregation?

Angie and her dreg pick up

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2024 6:36 AM

Power couple stay together to remain a power couple.

This is news to some people?!

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2024 6:42 AM

[quote] Deteriorated Into a 'Business Relationship‘

Marriage: Bend It Like Beckham

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2024 6:45 AM

How is it a sham? They've been married 25 years...

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2024 7:30 AM

Remember how during the late 2000's, Victoria kept making these ridiculous, cringeworthy, over-the-top comments about how hot David was, how big his dick was, how good their sex life was, etc. etc.?

Examples:

[quote]I'm proud I still have a really good sex life with David. He is very much in proportion. He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!

[quote]It's huge. It's enormous. Massive. If I looked like that I'd walk down the streets in my panties too!

[quote]I sleep naked. I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night!

On a specially designated "sex room" they had added on to their home:

[quote]There's a room like a tart's boudoir, with leopard print everywhere and a mirrored ceiling.

And the most cringeworthy of all (IMO)...

After getting asked about David's "high-pitched" voice:

[quote]I don’t really notice that he’s got a high-pitched voice. I just think he’s so goddamn perfect that people have to find something wrong with him. We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an e-mail. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever. I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos—which I love. Hadn’t done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time. He never looks like shit in the morning. Never. So he’s sitting there sending his e-mails, all ripped. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought, "You done good, girl." I sure wasn’t thinking of his high-pitched voice.

I'd be embarrassed AF if my significant other spoke about me and us publicly this way, because of the blatant insecurity/overcompensating. The last quote sounds like she's trying to convince herself more than anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2024 7:33 AM

For cash Pounds and DOLLARS, Bitch, cunt, whoever you are!

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2024 7:33 AM

Last done.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2024 7:39 AM

His grotesquenessX will nevercb3 his enduring hatred!

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2024 7:49 AM

^I honestly tried to correct as when his "people" tot, fucking RANG OVER, trying themselves unjudijioisly into our FOX HUNTS!!!, Which I deserve, personally.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2024 7:53 AM

Marriage, WTF. bitchuz/cuntz?

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2024 8:01 AM

r2 It's annoying that he's going to get it, as there's no chance he agreed to do that work without having it in writing that he'd get a knighthood. At least he'll always know Liz said no.

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2024 8:08 AM

Hasn't he cheated on her in the past?

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2024 8:08 AM

[quote]It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!

[quote]There's a room like a tart's boudoir

[quote]Has all those tattoos—which I love

[quote]He never looks like shit in the morning

Then there's Beckham's leaked text calling the Honours Committee 'Unappreciative cunts.'

Sir David and Lady Beckham, role models supreme.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2024 8:37 AM

Newsflash!! Marriage is a business arrangement!!

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2024 8:38 AM

For some reason I waded through the Netflix documentary on them last year (probably only because I fancied him something terrible back in the 90’s/early 00’s. It came across as they didn’t really like each other very much. I felt quite sorry for Vic. Beckham seemed off and quite controlling and unpleasant beneath that perpetual smirk. He was also clearly bullied and manipulated by his father, so it could be down to that. The whole thing just seemed quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2024 8:44 AM

She could have done worse

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2024 8:47 AM

In terms of looks, he's out if her league now. She peaked in 1997. Starvation, that studied pose and cosmetic alterations have worked against her. The weight loss and cosmetic treatments should have worked in her favour, as most people become more attractive after losing weight. Not her, though.

It doesn't help that she overdoes everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2024 10:34 AM

Utterly tasteless in pretty much every photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2024 10:37 AM

I love seeing her fail, she's been undeservedly thriving for too long. Two decades overdue, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2024 10:40 AM

They are parents to Brooklyn. Now that's a sham.

by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2024 10:43 AM

I kind of feel sorry for her that she clearly suffers a severe eating disorder, has had a million things done to her face and body, and looks like a 5 on a good day. A hell of a lot of effort for a poor result. Also, is the pose a tongue in cheek thing? She can't be seriously doing something so exaggerated and overt simply to try to look better. Ridiculous.

Plus, everyone knows he cheats.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2024 10:54 AM

Have I already said well, fucking, duh? She can't possibly market the last child for reasons well known to both.

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2024 10:55 AM

Huh, r24?

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2024 10:57 AM

Look at them. They look like a business relationship.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2024 11:14 AM

I care about their marriage!!

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2024 11:15 AM

The female child is a stout potato faced girl. As unlucky as she could be.

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2024 11:21 AM

^ The girl seems like the closet thing to normal that family has ever seen

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2024 11:23 AM

Sounds like they had a bad patch. but it was quite a number of years ago. Generally, the UK courts will split property among divorcing partners. So if Victoria wants a divorce, she's not going to be broke. Though her fashion company is a money pit.

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2024 11:25 AM

I think a business transaction type of marriage is fine. At the end of the day, they still have each other and don't appear to loath one another. If either ended up in the hospital, I bet the other would be by their side. Not for the optics but out of genuine friendship. They could grow closer in old age so why divorce. It's nice that they get to fuck other people, but maintain this core relationship.

This sounds like a mature setup.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2024 11:34 AM

[quote]Hasn't he cheated on her in the past?

He had an affair with Rebecca Loos, who sort of became a celebrity afterwards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2024 11:39 AM

Because he’s a connoisseur of COCK.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2024 11:40 AM

I think he's lost his looks more than she's lost hers, but I'm not terribly sexist and have learned when it's appropriate to think with my cock and when it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2024 11:46 AM

Bet his handlers insisted his paramours signed NDAs after the Rebecca Loos debacle almost sank the Beckham ship.

If the Beckhams split, would they attract anywhere near the attention they do as a couple?

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2024 11:47 AM

If the daughter loses weight, she will probably outshine Victoria. Like most people who willingly deprive themselves of food, VB will be fattening up those around her, especially a younger female. The only reason David isn't tubby is his punishing workouts.

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2024 11:58 AM

I feel like this is fairly normal.

A couple that’s been together for 25 years and stays together for love and not financial and family reasons are lucky.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2024 12:39 PM

The English upper classes traditionally married as a business arrangement. In modern England, soccer players and girl group singes now are the upper class.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2024 12:49 PM

[quote]In modern England, soccer players and girl group singes now are the upper class.

Without doubt Posh and Becks will move comfortably in the circles frequented by the Duke and Duchess of Westminster. David's extensive tattoos will stimulate lively conversation at weekend house parties.

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2024 1:04 PM

These stories have been out there forever; wasn't there something recently about them living in separate wings of their home? While they both seem unappealing, I guess you have to at least give it to Becks that he didn't divorce her for a newer model, thereby making himself look like an old fool (like Ewen MacGregor).

by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2024 1:13 PM

I don’t get a sham vibe from them, I think they’re still into each other and their family.

A 25-year old marriage is very different from a 1- or even 5-year marriage. As you age and acquire more money/assets (even the Beckhams have come a long way from being a star athlete and a Spice Girl) marriage is more of a business relationship, because you share more wealth and therefore have more “business” together.

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2024 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!