Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bryson Dechambeau beats Rory McIlroy to win the US Open

Yes, please!

I want Bryson inside me, quite deeply.

When did golfers get so hot???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 10:32 AM

PINEHURST, N.C. — Golf has a new hero. Bryson DeChambeau captured his second U.S. Open on Sunday, holding off a back-nine charge from Rory McIlroy to tame a treacherous Pinehurst.

In an epic battle, DeChambeau and McIlroy went to the 18th hole tied at 6-under. McIlroy, up ahead, missed a four-foot putt for par, opening the door for DeCheambeau. Only, it took some sorcery from DeChambeau to make it happen.

After a wayward drive left him hunched under a tree, forcing him to punch out to a greenside bunker, DeChambeau hit the bunker shot of his life, dropping it to within four feet.

Unlike McIlroy, he wouldn't miss, and a second U.S. Open championship was his.

"I can't believe that up-and-down on the last," DeChambeau said. "Probably the best shot of my life."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2024 12:10 AM

Oh, hell yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2024 12:12 AM

He's a MAGA

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2024 12:15 AM

Yup. MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2024 12:16 AM

He won a golf tournament today

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2024 12:27 AM

I'm not a golfer (although many lesbians are), but my father, grandfather, uncle and cousin were, and I love to watch it on TV.

This was the most exciting tournament I've watched for [italic]years[/italic].

Bravo, gentlemen!

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2024 12:31 AM

He looked very nice today. Rory too.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2024 12:37 AM

Uh oh will Rory decide to divorce again?

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2024 12:43 AM

Curse you R3 and R4!!!!

Why did you have to tell me that.

Now he's dead to me.

I guess it's back to lusting over Rory McIlroy.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2024 12:45 AM

Wanking over Rory McIlroy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2024 12:47 AM

Jesus Christ, that's what golfers look like nowadays? I remember golfers from the 70s and 80s were soft looking middle-aged men. And Phil Mickleson a couple of decades later was just as renowned for his man boobies as his links skills.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2024 1:00 AM

Tiger Woods changed the game, R11.

He was the one of the first to regularly workout, and he was very muscled and toned.

Clearly, it helped his game.

I think his mindset was more of a real athlete, rather than a soft golfer.

After Tiger, his competitors realized that they would actually have to start working out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2024 1:13 AM

Yes now the golfers look young and fit, some good looking guys

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2024 1:26 AM

I can't STAND this dickhead!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2024 1:27 AM

Fuck Pie-son deHambeau.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2024 1:28 AM

I used to think Rickie Fowler was hot

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2024 1:32 AM

Tiger is a total butterface, but he has a hot body and a rumored big dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2024 1:39 AM

Is he well fit?

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2024 2:37 AM

I was hoping Swedish golfer Ludwig Aberg would hold his lead today. If more golfers looked like him, I would watch it more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2024 3:09 AM

Ludvig!

by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2024 3:13 AM

Totally hot. One of the few MAGAs I follow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2024 12:45 PM

[quote] Rory McIlroy storms out after US Open choke without congratulating Bryson DeChambeau

Bryson DeChambeau asked officials why he had not seen Rory McIlroy in the aftermath of his dramatic one-shot victory in the US Open on Sunday night, before being told that the runner-up left the course immediately without congratulating the victor.

McIlroy missed a three-foot putt on the last, after skewing another of a similar distance on the 16th, to sensationally chuck away a two-shot lead over DeChambeau with five holes to play. The 35-year-old looked certain to win his first major in 10 years until that late meltdown, which featured three dropped shots in four holes.

His turmoil was understandable, especially as he had not missed from within three feet in almost 500 attempts on the PGA Tour in 2024. Nevertheless, DeChambeau was beaten by a shot by Xander Schauffele in last month’s USPGA and hung around long enough at Valhalla to shake the hand of the winner.

McIlroy, who also lost by a shot in this same tournament last year, watched on a TV in the recorder’s hut as DeChambeau made his remarkable up and down from a bunker on the 18th and then, looking understandably distraught, headed to the courtesy car straight away followed by his entourage before his rival had even signed his scorecard.

He then sped away from media waiting in the car park and drove to Moore County Airport, an exclusive airport just a few miles from Pinehurst No 2 and was in the air home to Florida in his private jet less than an hour after DeChambeau had holed his four-footer for glory and before the winner had even started his champion’s press conference.

Telegraph Sport understands that DeChambeau was surprised that McIlroy was not on hand to congratulate him, just as he had for Schauffele last month after also being edged out by a single stroke. However, DeChambeau expressed his sympathy to McIlroy.

“For him to miss that putt, I’d never wish it on anybody,” he said, after lifting his second US Open trophy in four years. “Rory will win multiple more major championships. There’s no doubt. I think that fire in him is going to continue to grow.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2024 5:24 PM

Too many here want to be fucked relentlessly by a MAGA while they call them a faggot the whole way.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2024 3:40 AM

and in three posts it's a Trump thread. Kudos. You're six under par.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2024 3:42 AM

He had his master on his YouTube channel.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2024 3:33 AM

R25 I saw that. I mean...as much as he could STILL sit on my face, that was too much so I stopped following him.

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2024 10:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!