Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN has finalized the rules for the first presidential debate which is less than two weeks away

Are people really gonna watch this thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363June 27, 2024 11:25 PM

If Biden were a real man he would have arrested Trump for high treason on January 20, 2021 and we would have been spared all of this.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2024 1:14 AM

I won't watch the debates.

Why get myself all torqued up over anything that is said when I already know what my vote will be.

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2024 1:16 AM

Trump's going to lose his mind when they cut his mic, so that should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2024 1:17 AM

No. CNN is not the correct forum for the event.

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2024 1:19 AM

Why would you debate someone who's every word is going to be a lie?

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2024 1:19 AM

Ask that orange skank why he hates America!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2024 1:21 AM

Donald will NEVER Show. Both he and his staff know he's an uncontrollable, unintelligible, unhinged nutjob who can't stay on point and sabotage himself every time he speaks. Plus- with the rules CNN has in place ( rules establishing order and civil conduct) no doubt the Orange tyrant will scream he can't possibly participate because it's "SO UNFAIR!".

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2024 1:43 AM

Doesn't orange have a parole officer to report to? This is so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2024 1:45 AM

CNN has protected Joe from being seen shuffling to the chair. The cameras won't go live until both parties are seated.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2024 1:51 AM

President Joe may shuffle but he isn't out of his mind like his opponent.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2024 1:56 AM

Not watching. I'm too nervous.

I'll have it on my TV but on mute while I read the DL thread about it, same as I do for the SOTU address.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2024 1:57 AM

r11 Yeah, even that is too stressful for me. I'll go to bed and then read about the overall impressions the morning after.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2024 4:10 AM

[quote] Donald will NEVER Show.

Wanna bet?

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2024 4:45 AM

I thought that until recently as well, but now that he's not doing so hot in the polls anymore, I think he will show.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2024 4:47 AM

What we need is a massive scandal for Trump. Like women coming forward with rape accusations and/or lawsuits. Something to really make him look shitty onstage.

Then Joe can needle him with, "Well, you were President for 4 years and were unable to finish the wall".

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2024 4:54 AM

I wonder if Mexico ever paid for that wall, R15? We all know it didn't happen, but I would love to ask the turd.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2024 5:01 AM

It ain't gonna happen, folks.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2024 5:13 AM

Probably not, r17, but it not happening will be almost as big a to-do as if it does.

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2024 5:30 AM

Can't wait...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2024 5:42 AM

[quote]Not watching. I'm too nervous.

Me too. I'll watch highlights on YouTube afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2024 6:05 AM

Fuck this shit.

I know who I'm voting for (Biden). I don't need to watch Sphincter-Mouth vomit diarrhea all over the screen.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2024 6:10 AM

Will there be a five second delay?

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2024 6:11 AM

This opportunity for the American electorate to reacquaint themselves with Trump is not going to go well. These debates, the convention - these are all going to be disasters for Trump. They’ve hid him from site long enough but these prolonged exposures to him are going to be deadly. Trump and his campaign, such as it is, are going to limp towards Election Day.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2024 6:12 AM

It will earn CNN a higher rating than the OJ verdict.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2024 6:12 AM

*sight

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2024 6:13 AM

Who in the fuck is NOT decided by this point?

Those vaunted "independent" voters?

by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2024 6:15 AM

Yup. Both candidates are old,old,old.

Democrats will give President Biden a pass for being slower moving and feeble.

Magats will suck the shit out of orange's diaper and pay all his legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2024 7:08 AM

I know who I'm voting for.

You know who you're voting for.

We know who MAGA is voting for.

Most people know who they're voting for.

I'm not sure why we're playing this little charade for these idiotic "independent' and 'undecided' voters who've had over 8 f'ing years to make up their damn minds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2024 7:12 AM

I'll be watching and rooting for Joe, but it will be nerve wracking. There is so much at stake. Things are so close that if something goes wrong, it could be game over.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2024 7:13 AM

Most citizens don't vote, if they did, Pukes would never win an election anywhere, anytime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2024 7:14 AM

Do you think CNN is gonna ask why a parolee put himself forth as a candidate? Do you think CNN is gonna ask why felons can't vote in this country but one can run for President?

Putting the parolee on stage for a debate with Hilary Clinton, as if orange were a serious candidate, is when this shit went off the rails..it's been a nightmare for almost a decade with this grifting bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2024 7:19 AM

I will watch, horrified at the creature of DJT, and to see how far he will now go in insulting Biden to his face. DJT's adjacent insanity has clearly become more marked post felon status.

Praying Biden can keep his cool, and retain the wealth of killer facts to deploy against the criminal. You can bet your house DJT will bring up Hunter. Biden could surely observe, "I note Mr Trump has decided to testify on this occasion, rather than maintain silence." Among so many other possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2024 7:33 AM

President Biden need only remind it and the rest of the braindead (including CNN operatives fapping to pics of a 10-inch dick), his son is not running for public office and has never held public office in any capacity.

Whereas Orange put his daughterwife center stage to represent US!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2024 7:41 AM

[quote] Do you think CNN is gonna ask why a parolee put himself forth as a candidate?

He’s not.

[quote]Do you think CNN is gonna ask why felons can't vote in this country but one can run for President?

Felons can vote in most of the country.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2024 7:42 AM

Obama would have said that, but then so much of all of this is the result of that fateful Press Dinner where Obama roasted Trump. When you're dealing with a genuine lunatic you never know what will trigger what catastrophic response--and only some of those responses will be enough for Trump to damage himself, given the standard of analysis among his followers.

We have to assume the standard of analysis among the Undecideds is pretty much on a par with that of the MAGAs, because people with half a brain can readily tell the difference between Elderly Mr Rogers Type with an intelligent Cabinet and Advisers, and Deranged Autocrat whose advisers from last time are mostly in Jail.

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2024 7:42 AM

I was addressing R32.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2024 7:42 AM

He's not what, you fucking stupid ass bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2024 7:44 AM

This is Obama's fault. 👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2024 7:45 AM

Why so early? The debates are always in the fall after the conventions.

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2024 8:05 AM

R39 - two words: Early Voting

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2024 8:16 AM

R40 early voting doesn’t start until 9/20 and that’s only in a few states. Most start in October.

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2024 8:38 AM

DJT may literally try to shoot Biden, so the Secret Service must be on their guard.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2024 9:08 AM

r22 the Orange Shitstain needs a 15 second delay.

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2024 9:11 AM

It's the year 2024 and I don't know who I'm going to vote for!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2024 9:48 AM

Vote for the exclamation marks then r44. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2024 10:08 AM

What can Trump tout? He got rid of Isis (doubtful)? His incredible trade deals with Jinah (fail). Trumpcare- the incredible replacement for Obamacare (never happened). Three SCOTUS justices who are ripping our country apart?

Here's a riff for Joe to that he'll never use: "You did nothing for 4 years but embarrass our country on the world stage. Almost impeached twice, you rode on the fumes of the successful Obama presidency until you got your only challenge: Covid 19. And you failed it. Kept saying it would 'go awayyy...'. It- and you- did go away: thanks to me."

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2024 1:03 PM

I’m watching every minute. Joe knocked it out of the park with the SOTU speech and I want to see it live when he buries trump during the debate. I know it’s nerve racking hoping Joe doesn’t stutter but so far when it counts he gets the job done.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2024 1:29 PM

R47 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 16, 2024 1:33 PM

What excuse will DT make for dropping out of the debate? He didn't testify at his latest trial, despite saying he would. Maybe he can have a press conference on the steps of CNN ranting unhinged as usual while Joe takes questions inside...

by Anonymousreply 49June 16, 2024 1:50 PM

This could go either way. Biden has days where he's completely lucid, and days where he asks dead congresswomen if they're in the crowd. Trump, of course, is unhinged 365 days a year - but that's what his supporters like about him, because they're just as unhinged as he is. Come to think of it, I actually think the stakes here are higher for Biden, because virtually everyone's already made up their mind about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 50June 16, 2024 2:02 PM

As usual, I'm not watching Trump, but I do follow what he's said at rallies and appearances via Aaron Rupar, Acyn, and Meidas Touch on Twitter who give a play by play with clips. I don't know how they don't go barking mad watching him so many hours a week.

by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2024 2:12 PM

[quote]The network said debate moderators "will use all tools at their disposal to enforce timing and ensure a civilized discussion."

Does that include a 2x4 for head-whacking?

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2024 2:14 PM

If Trump doesn't pull out, it will be a surprise.

If Trump shits his pant, it will not be a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2024 2:17 PM

[quote]This could go either way.

The unnerving truth is that this is what will make the debate so troublingly watchable. The sly kingmaking gods have set up a prizefight in a senior care facility. I can quite see how some folk can't face watching. But there's so much at stake, I can't look away.

by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2024 2:23 PM

r48, Every accusation is a confession

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 16, 2024 2:23 PM

..." pharmacists described an atmosphere of fear within the West Wing, claiming they would be “fired” if they spoke out or would receive negative work assignments if they didn’t hand pills over to staffers."

BBC Katty Litter Kay said Dr. Ronny handed out the Ambien on the night flights and then gave out the "wake up pills" in the morning. She failed to mention if she or other colleagues accepted the unprescribed, controlled substances and no one has ever bothered to ask. I wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 16, 2024 2:32 PM

Trump will be totally amped on amphetamines.

by Anonymousreply 57June 16, 2024 2:34 PM

Softball question for Trump with no follow-up or fact checking.

by Anonymousreply 58June 16, 2024 2:37 PM

r34 it varies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 16, 2024 2:38 PM

Like always, that's the point. It won't help him. He is unable to make a coherent thought about anything in 3 minutes. He has to turn it into WWF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 16, 2024 2:41 PM

[quote]If Biden were a real man he would have arrested Trump for high treason on January 20, 2021 and we would have been spared all of this.

Over my dead body!

by Anonymousreply 61June 16, 2024 2:44 PM

Tom Arnold has known Trump 30 plus years. He knows there's a tape of TFG using the n-word and calling Eric the r-word.

Just like the Apprentice documentary that doesn't have a distributor, ask Kathy Griffin why not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 16, 2024 2:48 PM

My gotcha question for Trump would be, "What are the names and ages of your grandchildren?"

by Anonymousreply 63June 16, 2024 2:50 PM

of course they will watch. how else are they going to know what to complain about?

by Anonymousreply 64June 16, 2024 2:52 PM

Your only post, r50?

by Anonymousreply 65June 16, 2024 3:06 PM

Honestly, I don’t think r50 could be more wrong, regardless of posting history. People think Biden is brain dead, and they see Trump as an evil but brilliant businessman. Biden doesn’t have to do much to dispel that image. Trump would need to basically transform himself.

by Anonymousreply 66June 16, 2024 3:40 PM

I can't wait for the debate. Just look at how Trump acts at his speeches when his teleprompter breaks. He starts babbling about sharks and boat batteries and washing his hair.

He's not going to have any teleprompters at the debate. And yesterday he couldn't even remember the name of his own doctor who gave him the dementia test.

It's gonna be a total shit show with Trump being Exhibit A.

by Anonymousreply 67June 16, 2024 3:41 PM

I hated the debates in 2020. And 2016. Orange is not a favorite color of mine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 16, 2024 4:06 PM

Trump will interrupt and try to intimidate the moderators. They will try to placate him. However, the result will be, no matter what happens, that the moderators were not fair to Trump and that he demands a third debate on Fox. If Biden refuses, he will be accused of being a coward. It's all so evident.

by Anonymousreply 69June 16, 2024 4:48 PM

[quote]Trump will interrupt

His mike will be shut off when it's not his turn to speak. Same with Biden, but Trump is the only one who will need it

by Anonymousreply 70June 16, 2024 4:59 PM

Dementia Don. This isn't 2016 or 2020. He has declined A LOT in the last four years and will look like the babbling lunatic that he is.

That said, I still predict he'll find some lame excuse to back out at the last minute. And Dark Brandon will be there for that.

by Anonymousreply 71June 16, 2024 4:59 PM

[quote]His mike will be shut off when it's not his turn to speak.

Naturally he'll ignore this condition and keep on expounding a ludicrous train of thought. It'll be good to see his revolting undersea mouth continuing to move pointlessly, his droning voice perhaps minimally audible - while on-mike Biden claims our fuller attention. The eternal baby will surely find this hard to bear.

by Anonymousreply 72June 16, 2024 5:21 PM

Biden has more pressure on him than Trump.

Trump has eliminated any bar for measuring standards of his behavior and performance. Hell, the floor of the Mariana Trench is higher than any iota of behavior standard applied to Trump.

All Trump has to do is make up his mind to it that he's going to rein himself in, and any flimsy, ill-informed answer will do (but just remember, according to Trumpers White, Wealthy, Male Privilege is a myth. Trump is "persecuted".)

Then watch the mainstream media proclaim him the winner.

Make no mistake about it, just because Biden enjoys and has earned an expectation of some decorum and smarts, that's a two-edged sword for him in the debate.

by Anonymousreply 73June 16, 2024 6:01 PM

What a strange analysis

by Anonymousreply 74June 16, 2024 6:03 PM

R72, It’s not as if cutting off Trump’s microphone will place him in a cone of silence. If he continues speaking, he will be heard.

by Anonymousreply 75June 16, 2024 6:10 PM

Just look at OP's photo. The orangeiosity of it all.

by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2024 6:16 PM

[quote]All Trump has to do is make up his mind to it that he's going to rein himself in

Oh yes, a 78-year-old notorious for his temperament (which he says has been virtually unchanged since he was a kid) and who is freaking out over possibly going to prison if he loses the election will just "rein himself in" on that one occasion, for the first time in his life. Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 77June 16, 2024 6:20 PM

[quote]All Trump has to do is make up his mind to it that he's going to rein himself in,

Far, FAR easier said than done.

by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2024 6:25 PM

^ He'll pivot!

by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2024 6:25 PM

Oh really, r74? What so "strange" about it?

Ya' want "strange"?

Here's sickeningly strange - A person who has violated their oath of office to "protect and defend" the US Constitution, attempted, on January 6th, while Congress was about to comply with an act of the that same US Constitution, to loot my duly cast, non-fraudulent vote for Joseph Biden and those of 80,000,000 other Americans.

And, now strangely enough, that same person is considered a serious front-runner to falsely swear another US Presidential Oath of Office.

Strange, indeed.

And oh, by the way I stand by my statement the White, Wealthy, Male Privilege is alive and well because anybody who thinks that if the President and the January 6th, insurrectionists were Black and wouldn't have been mowed down with machine gun fire on the steps of the US Capitol, you're not to be taken seriously.

And I get your point, r77 and r78.

I proposed a huge IF in my post at r73, but, I could argue it the other way, too, that because Trump is facing more possible convictions, he'll do what he has to do.

by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2024 6:27 PM

[quote]but, I could argue it the other way, too, that because Trump is facing more possible convictions, he'll do what he has to do.

He'll do what *he thinks* he has to do, r80, and I don't see it working out for him. But I also don't see the debate actually happening.

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2024 6:33 PM

Face the Nation TODAY. Right on cue.

During a Sunday interview on Face the Nation, CBS host Margaret Brennan asked Turner about reports that Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), a former White House doctor, used alcohol and Ambien while on an overseas trip where he was in charge of caring for a president. Jackson reportedly also made sexist comments about women, according to the reports.

"Dr. Ronny Jackson was demoted by the Navy because a Pentagon Inspector General report found that he had been taking sedatives while providing medical care to two U.S. presidents," Brennan told Turner. "That kind of compromising behavior would be disqualifying for most people when it comes to receiving a security clearance or having any access to the nation's secrets."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2024 6:35 PM

Goddamn, Trump is grotesque. Fat, sagging, orange. The two profiles of them both are like night and day.

What's the deal Piggy's skin?

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2024 6:44 PM

^ IKR, Dump looks terrible nowadays (not that he ever looked good). And WTF with his new hairdoozy? It's like Flock of Seagulls.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2024 6:47 PM

I'm betting Trump will find some way to get out of it. If he does, CNN needs to go ahead and have the debate with just Biden and an empty chair for Trump

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2024 6:54 PM

Not going to watch, but I hope Biden gets in another "Will shut-up, man?"

starts at .21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2024 7:04 PM

Biden took the bait. That was the moment to remind orange (and his enablers in the media), his behavior is unbecoming for POTUS. Orange was screaming about HUNTER BIDEN'S TEN INCH LAPTOP. Meanwhile 👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2024 7:30 PM

Biden should promise to drop out of the race if Trump does the same.

by Anonymousreply 88June 16, 2024 10:42 PM

r88 Why? He's the best president in ages.

by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2024 3:19 AM

Yes, he is r89, but nobody is satisfied with these choices. If Biden and Trump both agreed to drop out, we could finally get some fresh voices in the race. If Biden made this dare at the debate it would be major. Can you even imagine the conventions?

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2024 4:02 AM

[quote]If Biden and Trump both agreed to drop out, we could finally get some fresh voices in the race.

Would you REALLY trust Trump to not go back on his worthless word?

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2024 5:27 AM

Trump is on parole?

by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2024 5:43 AM

Joe's first words should be, "I want to hear more from Mr. Trump about the sharks."

by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2024 6:02 AM

The last time I watched cable news was the Hilary Clinton / Donald Trump debate in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election. I have not watched any cable news since that night. Not CNN, not MSNBC, and certainly not Fox.

It was a complete fucking shitshow, and mainstream media has continued to fan the flames of fascism since then.

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2024 6:13 AM

[quote]Almost impeached twice

R46, Trump WAS impeached twice -- he just wasn't convicted.

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2024 7:18 AM

Impeached twice and has been in contact with his parole officer.

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2024 8:42 AM

It's blissful to think that when Trump drools out ugly personal attacks on Biden, The President can casually allude to his opponent's parole officer. Just typing that sentence feels surreal, but here we stunningly are.

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2024 9:07 AM

I secretly pray that if he does the debate he will have a massive stroke right there on camera and be dead before his fat ass hits the floor.

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2024 5:23 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if donald were to stoop so low as to invite Hunter's dealer as his "guest" or some such stunt.

The orange shitstain is lower than a snake's belly.

by Anonymousreply 99June 17, 2024 8:01 PM

r99 I didn't think there would be an audience?

by Anonymousreply 100June 17, 2024 8:08 PM

No audience, but surely guests in the respective "green rooms" set up for the debaters and their attendees.

by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2024 8:16 PM

He won’t show.

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2024 8:29 PM

He, will. He would never give up the free air time. 90 min, 2 commercial breaks, 2 min answers and 1 minute rebuttals, all within his ranting and raving range. Who cares what the question is? Just be wild and entertaining and accusatory. I won. Everyone says I won.

by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2024 8:37 PM

He's too unbearably stupid to debate. Someone will try to rehearse him but it won't stick or he'll get it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2024 8:38 PM

He's too crazy now to sit still for debate prep. He probably thinks he can just go on stage and wing it.

If he goes through with it, he'll be extra sniffy from the coke and Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]Yes, he is [R89], but nobody is satisfied with these choices. If Biden and Trump both agreed to drop out, we could finally get some fresh voices in the race

Just how retarted are you, r90? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2024 8:43 PM

He’ll wilt without an audience.

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2024 8:47 PM

Will the wives be allowed to approach and hug their men at the end of the debate?

by Anonymousreply 108June 17, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote] He won’t show.

He will.

by Anonymousreply 109June 17, 2024 9:43 PM

I hear Putin is having a CNN viewing party on the 27th.

Vlad has a thing for Dana Bash.

by Anonymousreply 110June 17, 2024 9:44 PM

I have to believe that America will make this right, and get rid of Donald Trump forever on Nov. 5th.

by Anonymousreply 111June 17, 2024 10:09 PM

R111, If he loses in 2024, he could run again in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 112June 17, 2024 10:16 PM

Of course he'll run in 2028. The only way he ever goes away is in a fake gold coffin.

by Anonymousreply 113June 17, 2024 10:17 PM

Trump to see 82? Not a bet I'd take.

by Anonymousreply 114June 17, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]If he loses in 2024, he could run again in 2028.

Legally, he can, Realistically, he can't. If he loses in November he's done. He's not going to get any younger, smarter or healthier over the next four years. His legal troubles won't just disappear. And if indeed he's succumbing to dementia it's only going to get worse, and at a faster pace. Add in the two-time loser stank that will be clinging to him, and that's it for him.

by Anonymousreply 115June 17, 2024 10:33 PM

CNN is offering event to all broadcasters, with rules. Event is "CNN Presidential Debate." Their logo at lower right must appear when shown on other networks.

by Anonymousreply 116June 17, 2024 10:53 PM

Oh r117. Jealous that Joe gets good drugs? Definitely better than Dump’s drugs. At least they don’t make him psychotic. Joe won’t be praising Hannibal Lecter.

by Anonymousreply 118June 17, 2024 11:13 PM

Almost as much drugs as your orange savior needs. Also, unlike your orange, POTUS will not need his diaper changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 17, 2024 11:37 PM

Also r117:

*Trump Reportedly Couldn't 'Keep A Thought Straight' At CEO Meeting: 'All Over The Map'*

[quote]This is obviously a made up lie to combat the string of Joe Biden freezing up stories.

[quote]Most of which we read is full of lies, completely made up or fed to us by the pentagon.

by Anonymousreply 120June 18, 2024 12:33 AM

If he doesn’t win, he could end up in jail but watch prosecutors just forget about it leading to Republicans charging that it was all political.

by Anonymousreply 121June 18, 2024 12:44 AM

I hope Americans will think long and hard about not voting for him come November. I don’t know though, this is giving 2016 vibes.

by Anonymousreply 122June 18, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote]Naturally he'll ignore this condition and keep on expounding a ludicrous train of thought.

Hence, the 2x4.

by Anonymousreply 123June 18, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]but watch prosecutors just forget about it

Do you REALLY think that Jack Smith or Fani Willis are going to “just forget about it?” 🙄

by Anonymousreply 124June 18, 2024 1:23 AM

A mic has never had to be shut off before this uncivilized barbarian came along.

by Anonymousreply 125June 18, 2024 1:31 AM

No sharks.

No whales, either:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2024 2:11 AM

DOCTOR RONNY JOHNSON!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 127June 18, 2024 5:25 AM

His microphone may be muted when it's not his turn, but I wish they would/could record what he mutters to himself when Biden is speaking. That would REALLY fuck him up.

by Anonymousreply 128June 18, 2024 5:40 AM

A week from Thursday, gurls. And in Hotlanta!

Have you booked a session with your rentboy?

by Anonymousreply 129June 18, 2024 6:17 AM

R129 = Lady G

by Anonymousreply 130June 18, 2024 6:23 AM

I hope Hunter will be there. I can picture Hunter screaming, “Let me at him Dad!!!”

by Anonymousreply 131June 18, 2024 6:30 AM

R115: All of that applies to Biden as well.

by Anonymousreply 132June 18, 2024 6:32 AM

R131, go back to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 133June 18, 2024 7:41 AM

Why are they debating now? Neither one has been selected by their party as candidate.

by Anonymousreply 134June 18, 2024 7:45 AM

R120

Trump was interviewed virtually from his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida by a New York probation officer, with the interview lasting less than 30 minutes.

The former president was accompanied by Todd Blanche, the lead lawyer in his New York criminal trial, which resulted in guilty verdicts on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

The interview's findings will be submitted to Judge Juan Merchan to help him decide what punishment he will hand down to the former president and current presumptive Republican presidential nominee on July 11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 18, 2024 8:04 AM

A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House.

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The judgment adds to Trump’s legal woes and offers vindication to Carroll, whose allegations had been mocked and dismissed by Trump for years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 18, 2024 10:13 AM

I'd say there's about a 25% chance Trump will cancel at the last minute.

by Anonymousreply 137June 18, 2024 11:52 AM

[quote] If Biden were a real man he would have arrested Trump for high treason on January 20, 2021 and we would have been spared all of this.

Don't make foolish statements. The POTUS has no arresting powers and any honest POTUS does not use the DOJ, FBI, or CIA as their personal law enforcement agency. The decision to arrest Trump would have had to come from the Attorney General of the US, not the POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 138June 18, 2024 1:04 PM

[quote]All of that applies to Biden as well.

So what? Should he lose in November I doubt he’ll try again.

by Anonymousreply 139June 18, 2024 1:05 PM

[quote]I'd say there's about a 25% chance Trump will cancel at the last minute.

James Carviille thinks there's a chance of that, too: "“Well, if I was a gambler – and actually, I am a gambler – I’d take even money that Trump doesn’t show up.”

I just don't see Trump passing up the opportunity to bash Biden in person.

by Anonymousreply 140June 18, 2024 1:09 PM

I think Dump thinks he’s playing a game of chicken. I don’t think he will cancel. He’s probably waiting for Joe to cancel. This is a narcissist who thinks he’s totally fine mentally. So he’s showing up if Joe shows up.

by Anonymousreply 141June 18, 2024 2:10 PM

If one of the two cancels, it ain’t gonna be Trump.

by Anonymousreply 142June 18, 2024 2:12 PM

The only thing that would cause the first debate to be cancelled/postponed is a national disaster on the level of 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 143June 18, 2024 2:15 PM

[quote]I just don't see Trump passing up the opportunity to bash Biden in person.

But he already passed up on that opportunity back in 2020 when he cancelled all the remaining debates after that first disastrous one. So it wouldn't be the first time he did it.

by Anonymousreply 144June 18, 2024 2:21 PM

James Carville hasn’t been right about anything in over 35 years. Trump will be there.

by Anonymousreply 145June 18, 2024 2:29 PM

Trump cannot wait to bash the “Biden crime family”. He believes that they on a level playing field now. The moment Biden hits him for his felony, Trump will go right after his son.

by Anonymousreply 146June 18, 2024 2:30 PM

Yeah, that's a red flag for me as well. Whatever Carville predicts, just assume the opposite will happen.

by Anonymousreply 147June 18, 2024 2:30 PM

[quote]All of that applies to Biden as well.

ALL of it? The legal troubles and previous lost election too?

by Anonymousreply 148June 18, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote] The only thing that would cause the first debate to be cancelled/postponed is a national disaster on the level of 9/11.

If Biden has a medical emergency, that could also cause a cancellation or postponement. He’s 81.

by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2024 3:16 PM

[quote] The moment Biden hits him for his felony, Trump will go right after his son.

Which will get as much traction as the "laptop from hell" line did in the 2020 debate.

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2024 3:19 PM

Hunter isn't running for President, Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2024 3:26 PM

There will be a debate. Trump will show up. They will coach him and give him several simple lines to t hrow at Joe to mock him, ridicule hi and generally try to rattle him. Trump will attack early and often. His job is to bully and harass and muddle Biden. Who here thinks there was going to be a policy discussions about their differences? Hah. Trump will spout off about immigration. He will shit on Biden for inflation and a failing economy and crime. Lots of crime talk. All of this will be lies, of course, but when did Trump ever tell the truth? Trump will be aggressive. His job will be to make Biden look weak, muddled and lacking as a leader That's the Republican strategy.

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2024 3:50 PM

And all Biden has to do is make this immature man child throw a temper tantrum so he's forced into the crying room to have his diaper changed.

by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2024 4:14 PM

All Biden has to do is address the American people. He shouldn’t spend any time rebutting, just a line or two zingers. Then concentrate on his vision and his accomplishments.

That’s what JFK did in his debates with Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2024 4:26 PM

Biden knows how to debate. 2008-up against dumbass Moose Mama Sarah Palin; 2012--up against deer in the headlights Paul Ryan; and 2020--the first time around against the poo flinging orange felon. And then there were numerous Democratic primary debates and Senate debates. I think he knows what he's doing.

But the orange felon will throw a temper tantrum and the media will coo and say how Presidential he looks (looking at you, Van Jones).

by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2024 4:34 PM

R152 points up the fact that Trump is completely predictable by now and the Republicans have nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 156June 18, 2024 4:37 PM

[quote]But he already passed up on that opportunity back in 2020 when he cancelled all the remaining debates after that first disastrous one. So it wouldn't be the first time he did it.

I swore there was more than one debate that year, so I checked;

"There were three initially planned scheduled debates. The first debate took place on September 29, 2020. The next debate was scheduled to take place on October 15 but was later canceled due to Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and refusal to appear remotely rather than in person. The final debate took place on October 22."

by Anonymousreply 157June 18, 2024 5:45 PM

^Trump had Covid at the debate and lied about taking a test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 18, 2024 5:55 PM

How much will it cost to get Melanoma to attend?

by Anonymousreply 159June 18, 2024 6:17 PM

CNN and both men's Secret Service details need to ensure President Biden's safety and well-being on Debate Night.

I would put nothing ... NOTHING! ... past trump, and would not be surprised to see him snap and make a move to physically attack President Biden. Something is bound to happen; it is inevitable. donald trump is insane. Do not allow him to approach or enter into the President's personal space.

Please be safe, Mr. Biden.

by Anonymousreply 160June 18, 2024 7:29 PM

[quote]I would put nothing ... NOTHING! ... past trump, and would not be surprised to see him snap and make a move to physically attack President Biden.

He may well want to at some point, but is he physically capable of it?

by Anonymousreply 161June 18, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote] CNN and both men's Secret Service details need to ensure President Biden's safety and well-being on Debate Night.

No need to worry. They will cover for him any way necessary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 18, 2024 8:02 PM

Crazy people can be stronger than they look, R161, especially when they catch you off-guard.

Then, too, who is going to prevent the madman from taking a concealed weapon to the debate?

by Anonymousreply 163June 18, 2024 8:40 PM

Trump is the biggest coward on earth. Even with his dementia/syphilis, I don't see him attacking Biden.

by Anonymousreply 164June 18, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote] I would put nothing ... NOTHING! ... past trump, and would not be surprised to see him snap and make a move to physically attack President Biden.

And you have discussed this with your therapist?

by Anonymousreply 165June 18, 2024 8:47 PM

I wonder if he would claim ex-executive privilege? 🤔🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 166June 18, 2024 8:49 PM

r157 you and me both! I swore there would two debates and I had to look it up as well.

by Anonymousreply 167June 18, 2024 9:06 PM

^^^ were not would

by Anonymousreply 168June 18, 2024 9:07 PM

Yes, I have discussed my concerns with my therapist, R165, and she has assured me not only of their rationale, but that they are shared by a majority of sane, intelligent adults.

Datalounge Emotional Support Therapist Miss Peanut and I say to you, "Bite Me, bitch."

Take comfort in your naiveté; hope it works out for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 18, 2024 9:46 PM

Will there be a fan on Biden's opposite side to blow the notorious Trump stench away from him? Otherwise it could be distracting.

by Anonymousreply 170June 18, 2024 9:50 PM

This will only benefit Trump. Joe will come off even more rattled and confused than last time.

Joe should have said been there done that. Everyone already knows who they're voting for.

by Anonymousreply 171June 18, 2024 10:41 PM

[quote]This will only benefit Trump. Joe will come off even more rattled and confused than last time.

It's almost like the trolls don't even try anymore.

by Anonymousreply 172June 18, 2024 10:42 PM

Unlike Dump, r171, Joe will come off even more presidential and in control than Dump. Joe has it together enough to not fear Dump. Dump is the one who needs the win here. Dump is the one sounding more insane and demented as time goes on.

by Anonymousreply 173June 18, 2024 10:55 PM

Last time, Chris Christie coached Trump to go for Joe's Achilles Heel: the inability to think fast on his feet.

by Anonymousreply 174June 18, 2024 11:04 PM

And it backfired on Dump, r174. He was soundly criticized for his uncivil rants. People thought he was off his rocker. The biggest sound bite from that debate was Joe telling Dump to shut up. Millions of people echoed that thought.

by Anonymousreply 175June 18, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote] Joe will come off even more rattled and confused than last time.

You mean the time when Joe won?

by Anonymousreply 176June 18, 2024 11:18 PM

If only President Biden would say something to the effect of:

[quote]donald, everybody knows the only reason you are running for president is to avoid going to trial on a myriad of indictments, be convicted again by a jury of your peers, and sentenced to prison. You don't want to be president, a job for which you were and are abysmally unqualified - you don't want to be imprisoned which, based on allegations against you, might be more than a probability. Tell me I'm wrong.

Make the fat man sweat, President Biden.

by Anonymousreply 177June 18, 2024 11:46 PM

“Trump can only breathe down Biden’s neck 3 times and interrupt him for 27.”

by Anonymousreply 178June 18, 2024 11:54 PM

The latest from the right ( Hannity and Lara) is that Biden will win the debate because he will be hopped up on drugs. Jow should insist that both he and Trump take a drug test right before the debate.

by Anonymousreply 179June 19, 2024 12:02 AM

[Quote] It's almost like the trolls don't even try anymore.

It’s Defacto’s MO. He just reiterates the Breitbart talking points over and over again.

And it’s not “trolls.” It’s one pathetic guy.

by Anonymousreply 180June 19, 2024 12:08 AM

Joe has a more taught face than his jowly, saggy, sweaty, porey, orangey, faced opponent.

by Anonymousreply 181June 19, 2024 12:30 AM

Midway through, I want Biden to scrunch his face up and look at Donald and ask, "Phew ! Did you just fart again?"

by Anonymousreply 182June 19, 2024 12:39 AM

Joe actually looks better now than when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 183June 19, 2024 1:18 AM

Trump is looking hard for a reason to cancel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2024 1:31 AM

[quote] Joe actually looks better now than when he was young.

I love our POTUS, but you sir are either blind, or insane.

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2024 1:32 AM

[quote]If only President Biden would say something to the effect of:

So just saying things to amuse his base. I think people are missing the plot. What you want is Biden to say things that would convince people on the fence to vote for him instead of Trump. Every one in the country already knows about Trump's legal issues and they have all already factored that into which way they lean. Biden needs to come up with some positive reasons for people to vote for him instead of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2024 1:33 AM

"Sir. SIR. Has your parole officer given you permission to travel out of the state"?

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2024 1:36 AM

"Sir. SIR. Why did you store our national secrets in the shitter"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2024 1:38 AM

"Sir. MR PRESIDENT.SIR Why did your son-in-law receive billions from the Saudis? Sir!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2024 1:41 AM

"Sir. MR PRESIDENT.SIR! Why did you bury your baby mama in a golf-course"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2024 1:43 AM

Trump's neck looks like they took his ball sack and grafted it under his chin. I think he may be one of those alien races called 'Ballchinians'.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2024 1:52 AM

The audiences wants zingers and smackdowns (26:25)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2024 1:53 AM

We'd be better off if they both stroked out on stage. No pain. No suffering. Just dead. Trump could avoid more legal charges. Biden could go out on top. Maybe we could find someone to run in November that wouldn't be a disaster. Of course Kamala wouldn't be on the ticket at all. Girl needs to go. They all need to go.

by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2024 1:54 AM

Kamala would be a fine president. Do you know who would not be? Nikke Haley. She's a fraud a coward and a zealot.

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2024 1:59 AM

[quote] Kamala would be a fine president.

Said no one ever.

[quote]Do you know who would not be? Nikke Haley.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2024 2:01 AM

Jimmy Carter’s death will postpone the first debate.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2024 2:02 AM

r196 = Miss Cleo

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2024 2:04 AM

I think Trump lost in 2020 because of the debates... especially the one he just shouted non-stop, like a deranged person. I almost think it's a mistake to have the mic cutoff rule... the more Trump can be exposed, the more that 5% of independents (who are undecided) will be convinced he's just too nuts and they should hold their nose and vote for the old guy who usually makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2024 2:46 AM

I don't think he lost JUST because of the debate, r198, but it did nothing to help him.

All else being equal, Americans like an underdog. I think Trump's bullying actually produces empathy for Biden among the audience. Trump does not endear himself to normal people.

by Anonymousreply 199June 19, 2024 3:00 AM

[quote]Joe actually looks better now than when he was young.

Au contraire, bon ami R183. I used to race home to watch the Thomas confirmation hearings just to see Senator Biden. Joe was hot!

Still a looker, but at age 50ish? Great googa mooga!!

by Anonymousreply 200June 19, 2024 3:28 AM

Trump is not going to walk away from the chance to be on National TV. He will not walk away. He may have a tantrum, and make threats but in the end he will appear. Now, there are board members at CNN's parent company that may interfere on Trump's behalf and try to get them to change the rules, but Trump is going to be there. He truly believes that there's no such thing as bad pubicity. I can even see him going on the debate stage to complain about the debate! Of course he would.

by Anonymousreply 201June 19, 2024 2:34 PM

It's really depressing that Trump has dominated our national discourse for NINE years.

by Anonymousreply 202June 19, 2024 2:35 PM

R202 I believe that America is actually tired of him. Oh some will "watch him" like a TV series that used to be popular. MAGA will still respond to "the greatest hits"... but the whole "double hater" folks are 1) weary of Trump's bloated schtick and 2) see Biden as old, out-of-touch.

by Anonymousreply 203June 19, 2024 2:42 PM

R202 thank the mainstream media for that. They saw a money maker and they jumped on t he circus train. Thank our Supreme Court, most especially Chief Justice Roberts who wrote the opinion on Citizens United allowing the flood of dark money unchecked into our political coffers at every level. Because a large % of the money goes to media buys. As competition from social media eroded the mainstream media's ability to cash in they've had to resort to more and more tabloid style tactics. Trump was made for these times.

by Anonymousreply 204June 19, 2024 2:45 PM

R204 here. The other thing to know is that political reporting is cheaper. Political shows are cheaper to produce. You can go back and track the closing or scaling back of network operations abroad (unless a war breaks out) because putting panels together to blather endlessly about politics and featuring politicians and town halls and debates is infinitely cheaper. The media found a way t o produce cheaper shows and hype them to generate ratings and revenue. They no longer care about journalism.

by Anonymousreply 205June 19, 2024 2:49 PM

[quote] I can even see him going on the debate stage to complain about the debate! Of course he would.

He'll wait until after the debate and post on all right-wing media to give them their talking points. It's certain to happen.

by Anonymousreply 206June 19, 2024 3:06 PM

[quote] It's really depressing that Trump has dominated our national discourse for NINE years.

It's more depressing that millions of addicts have obsessed about Trump for NINE years to exclusion of pretty much everything else.

by Anonymousreply 207June 19, 2024 4:21 PM

I don't know, r207. I think the potential loss of American democracy is something to be pretty concerned about.

by Anonymousreply 208June 19, 2024 4:22 PM

R207, it’s enlightening that you only mention liberal-type outlets as being “obsessed.”. You think Faux News and their ilk don’t obsess?

by Anonymousreply 209June 19, 2024 4:32 PM

It will never happen. Trump will be a stickler to some unreasonable request, and insist the Dems aren’t playing fair.

by Anonymousreply 210June 19, 2024 4:38 PM

If Trump can't get the entire debate cancelled, then he will be there. He will never cede live TV time, FREE live TV time to Biden. Never.

by Anonymousreply 211June 19, 2024 4:41 PM

For those foolishly believing Trump will not be there, he will be there.

by Anonymousreply 212June 19, 2024 4:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 19, 2024 5:13 PM

R207 R209 There's some real truth here, eh? All those "lame stream media" outlets obsessed with an ex-President denying election results, etc etc. vs. no mention of Fox News (and other outlets) 24/7 Trump hagiography. Obsessed? Paintings of Trump and Jesus Christ being bros hanging behind the sofa's or above the fireplaces in MAGA Land. But it's CNN and MSNBC et. al. that have the Trump derangement syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 214June 19, 2024 5:42 PM

Interesting take on why Biden wants to debate Dump: bottom line, data shows that the more white, college-educated people see Dump speak, the less they like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 19, 2024 10:51 PM

Hm, another way of doing that, R215, would be for Democrats to run ads with clips from Trump's rallies all summer long. Reels of sharks and boats, etc. Hope they do it.

[quote] the more white, college-educated people see Dump speak

And they're not the only ones.

by Anonymousreply 216June 19, 2024 10:56 PM

I'd be running ads with the Republicans in Congress too and that 3 ring circus. Tie it right to Trump. McCarthy, Green, Gaetz, Johnson. YOu can even have the Senator from Oklahoma talk about how they sabotaged a bi-partisan immigration bill.We cannot afford to have a Republican Speaker in January 2025. The NEw Congress and Speaker gets sworn in on January 3rd. Inauguration is the 20th, and the certification of electors is January 6th. We need to vote Blue for the whole fucking ticket.

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2024 12:40 AM

[quote] I believe that America is actually tired of him.

Most will vote for him but just won’t watch them. Most Americans don’t watch cable news 24/7. They don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 218June 20, 2024 2:33 AM

[quote] data shows that the more white, college-educated people see Dump speak, the less they like him.

Those people won’t dare vote for Biden over Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 219June 20, 2024 2:34 AM

R219, that makes no sense. Biden is more supportive of Palestine than Dump will ever be. So what does your statement mean?

by Anonymousreply 220June 20, 2024 3:33 AM

Whatever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 20, 2024 3:34 AM

R218, the point is, the ones who do watch it regularly are also the most likely to vote.

by Anonymousreply 222June 20, 2024 3:50 AM

It's too many old mfs here.

by Anonymousreply 223June 20, 2024 4:27 AM

I would find the most influential former members of Trump's cabinet and advisors and film them saying that Trump is unfit for office and, if possible, that they will be voting for Biden. Run it on tv constantly, starting in Sept.

by Anonymousreply 224June 20, 2024 12:18 PM

R224 I would show all the Republicans fighting with one another and the inability to govern would be the message. That and the lies.

by Anonymousreply 225June 20, 2024 12:39 PM

R220, r219 is a perfect example of "A little learning is a dangerous thing." He sees the current campus protests for Palestinian Gazans, yet knows not of Trump's moving our embassy to Jerusalem; of Trump's wish to ban Muslims from entering the US; of Trump's Jewish son-in-law (and converted daughter).

by Anonymousreply 226June 21, 2024 11:14 PM

R226, step outside your bubble and talk to these people. They won’t care. They will not vote for Genocide Joe, nor Trump.

by Anonymousreply 227June 21, 2024 11:22 PM

Of course Trump will show! The man's a raging narcissist! He won't like the absence of an audience or the mic cut-off time, but IMO he will have rehearsed some written "zinger" that he figures will rattle Joe, maybe about Hunter.

But even if Trump doesn't crack wise, Joe can work in a line about being sympathetic to people seeking asylum, help from the US justice system, etc.

Oh, look at r227, listening to the vox populi! No bubble denizen, he!

If these pro-Palestinian Neo-Naderites who wish a plague on both candidates' houses don't vote for Biden, they will, as the adage goes, be cutting off their collective nose to spite their face. Trump, for one example, has announced he will reinstate student loans. Maybe they'll all appreciate seeing the 10 Commandments plastered everywhere.

Guaranteed zero, nada, zip, nothing will be done in the form of governing for all Americans. I know Baby Boomers are now the Hated Generation, but damn; at least the most educated of us tried to stop Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 228June 21, 2024 11:34 PM

That’s like three people r227.

by Anonymousreply 229June 22, 2024 12:25 AM

"Joe" needs to remind CNN and the audience that orange has a fucking parole officer to report to! This is insane.

by Anonymousreply 230June 22, 2024 12:29 AM

Definitely, r230. A lighthearted joke will set Trump off. Trump is not good when he’s angry.

by Anonymousreply 231June 22, 2024 12:40 AM

I hope Joe says something that makes Trump lose it.

by Anonymousreply 232June 22, 2024 12:41 AM

He should remind people that 40% of the COVID American deaths were caused by Trump lying about the disease.

by Anonymousreply 233June 22, 2024 12:49 AM

Also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 22, 2024 12:52 AM

Joe needs to talk about the amnesty his administration has offered to pot heads, the student loan debt forgiveness he's offered and the robust economic with record low unemployment rates. That is it. Is CNN brings up the President son, Hunter, and you know that it (a 10-inch penis) will be discussed, remind them Hunter is not in public service and say no more than that.

The president should not address orange except to ask if orange is cleared for travel from his FUCKING PAROLE OFFICER AND ALSO WHERE OH WHERE IS THAT BINDER OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS REGARDING ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN 2016?

by Anonymousreply 235June 22, 2024 1:05 AM

I'm watching. It will be exciting to hear Biden talk about some more freebies he is handing out for votes. What will it be? More free immigration status? More free student loans? More free guns for Israel? So generous with taxpayer dollars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 22, 2024 1:21 AM

As opposed to the rebate checks that Trump insisted include his signature? Or his two trillion dollar tax cut? R236, your leader is a piece of shit. And you’re begging to lick it up.

by Anonymousreply 237June 22, 2024 1:34 AM

Please shit in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 238June 22, 2024 1:36 AM

R236 please make to sure to read R234 then get back to us about "free" shit.

by Anonymousreply 239June 22, 2024 1:39 AM

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 22, 2024 1:51 AM

If Biden is so great why is the race so close? People can't afford food but we are paying for the rich people to have charging stations for their EV?. Open borders are destroying cities like Chicago and New York. Biological men taking the sports medals of women? I vote. I voted for Hillary. I voted for Biden. I just don't see a reason to vote for another Biden 4 years. Call me the names. I don't care. I'm right. There are very few reasons to vote Joe in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 22, 2024 2:22 AM

[quote]There are very few reasons to vote Joe in November.

So Trump is better? Because that's what you'll get. It's going to be one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 243June 22, 2024 2:31 AM

[quote] Open borders are destroying cities like Chicago and New York.

Which are nowhere near the southern border, but someone keeps putting the immigrants on buses and sending them there (human trafficking).

by Anonymousreply 244June 22, 2024 2:38 AM

R244 = Why should Texas carry the burden of immigrants when the government won't stop them from coming in?

R243 = It's actually going to be the DNCs fault for not insisting Biden step aside. I said nothing about Trump. I hate Trump.

A second Biden term would be worse. And you know his government freebies are going to stop the minute the election is over. [bold] I paid my student loans. [/bold] And Biden giving others student loan forgiveness is offensive to those who paid theirs off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 22, 2024 4:35 AM

[quote]A second Biden term would be worse.

Worse than a second Trump term? Again, that's the only other option. You can skip voting if it makes you feel self-righteous, but we'll all be stuck with Il Douche. At least democracy will survive with Biden.

[quote]I paid my student loans.

So did I. But I don't begrudge someone else getting a break. I don't know when you went to college, but you likely had a better situation and better options that the people attending today.

by Anonymousreply 246June 22, 2024 6:36 AM

Yeah, helping Americans in heavy debt is a bad look. Not.

At least Joe isn't bailing out banks and S&L institutions on our dime as a couple of his predecessors did.

But after Joe explains his Student Loan policy, maybe Donnie can explain his felony convictions. Or his incitement to insurrection. Or his fear of sharks and hatred of electric vehicles. Et cetera.

by Anonymousreply 247June 22, 2024 10:18 AM

R233, And when Trump didn't want to allow cruise ship passengers to disembark here.

Or when he said he would like less testing so that fewer Covid victims would be counted and then make him look bad.

Or "Democrat hoax." Or bleach. Or Jared's Federal stockpile of medical equipment that belonged to the Feds and not to the stricken states, especially not NJ and NY, but was okay to ship to...China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 22, 2024 10:34 AM

President Biden should note the spouses widowed by donald's Covid policies and their having to raise their children alone. Mention, too, the orphans who lost both parents due to donald's misguided advice.

by Anonymousreply 249June 22, 2024 1:58 PM

Our borders are not open. Wake the fuck up. The problem with the Republican Extremist propaganda is that it is not reality based. Fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 250June 22, 2024 2:03 PM

R250....Yes. The borders aren't open. They're just not closed. Good comeback!!! Also [bold] wrongly[/bold] accusing Democrats of using Republican talking points was genius!! How did you come up with that? It's super duper!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 22, 2024 8:55 PM

2019 PBS Clip. Biden always said he doesn't think migrants should be detained. If that doesn't sound like a metaphoric "open border" I don't know what does. The problem with Biden is he panders. If he gets reelected he will immediately drop his border crackdown. It's dishonest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 22, 2024 9:01 PM

If we detain all the migrants we are legally required to grant due process before deporting, the financial and human cost would be massive. Republicans - on Trump’s orders - refuse to change that. Pandering is promising something you can’t deliver - which is exactly what happened when Trump was president.

by Anonymousreply 253June 22, 2024 10:41 PM

R253, our country figured out how to send men to the moon and back using 1960s technology, and how to pay for it. We can figure out how to deport these illegals and get it done. We’ll also get the physical barrier in place along the southern border.

by Anonymousreply 254June 22, 2024 11:52 PM

R254, you 100% missed the point. You are incredibly uninformed.

by Anonymousreply 255June 22, 2024 11:54 PM

Orange married two illegals from communist countries

by Anonymousreply 256June 23, 2024 12:10 AM

Trump is holding massive rally right now in Philly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 23, 2024 12:39 AM

[quote]We’ll also get the physical barrier in place along the southern border.

The entire 1,954 miles? A lot of the border is on private property. Are we supposed to buy up all of that land on top of the cost of building it? Not to mention that there is at least one Native American tribe whose lands are on both sides of the border, and are outside of the Border Patrol's authority.

by Anonymousreply 258June 23, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] Trump is having a massive dump right now in Philly.

FIFY R257!

by Anonymousreply 259June 23, 2024 2:48 AM

Trump had four damned years to put in physical restraints at the border. Instead we had a scam and Steve Bannon's guy got busted. The Dems wanted to upgrade security measures and modernize them, but were blocked. Trump uses immigrants as a campaign issue he is not interested in solving problems.

by Anonymousreply 260June 23, 2024 1:52 PM

I have to tell you. I am not at all happy with Jake Tapper being involved at the debate. He is a snake and vicious and he will go after Biden on Israel and Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 261June 23, 2024 1:53 PM

FUN FACT

Jake Tapper interned years ago for Congresswoman Mezvinsky, now Chelsea Clinton’s mother-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 262June 23, 2024 2:32 PM

“In 1992, Tapper served as a Campaign Press Secretary for Democratic congressional candidate Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (PA-13) and later served as her congressional press secretary.”

by Anonymousreply 263June 23, 2024 2:36 PM

Massive rally in Philly? The top of the convention center was empty, this is in a venue that holds 10,000 people.

by Anonymousreply 264June 23, 2024 2:38 PM

^ also, this is in the heart of North Phillly, and I spot two black people in the audience. The audience is filled with his traveling sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 265June 23, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote] Trump had four damned years to put in physical restraints at the border.

Overlooking that most of those four years were eaten by dilatory lawsuits forum shopped before democratic federal judges in Hawaii and Massachusetts and injunctions issued by those courts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 23, 2024 3:29 PM

The Dump team is lying about his rally attendance, usually by a factor of ten. And the media falls for it every single time. This has been going on since his *barf* 2017 inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 267June 23, 2024 4:06 PM

R266 you mean the same way the Republicans shop for judges and file lawsuits for abortion, student loans, DACA, and prescription drug costs? There was a bi partisan bill, presented by the Republican Senator from Oklahoma, that Trump openly called his cabal in COngress to kill so they could keep the issue alive for the election. The Republicans have no standing to talk about immigration. None. They are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 268June 25, 2024 1:32 PM

[quote] There was a bi partisan bill

A very good rule of thumb is that if an immigration bill is bipartisan, then it will be a horrible bill. There is no way for a an immigration bill to be bipartisan without allowing a massive number of aliens to enter, people who would currently be considered illegal. It’s not going to be a bipartisan bill if it’s one that cracks down hard on preventing people from entering and repatriates a substantial number of illegal aliens.

by Anonymousreply 269June 25, 2024 1:54 PM

you sound stupid

by Anonymousreply 270June 25, 2024 2:02 PM

R269 has been shitting himself throughout this thread, just like his orange fuhrer.

by Anonymousreply 271June 25, 2024 2:29 PM

R269 right, that act where Biden and the Dems gave a lot to the Repubs who relentlessly asked for more border security, and got it, designed by a Republican Senator and then decided not to vote for the bill they helped make, that bipartisan bill was BAD. All bipartisan bills are BAD, including the 2021 Infrastructure Bill which both parties passed and is contributing lots of $ to crumbling infrastructure - that's BAD too. I mean, let's ignore that the 1787 Great Compromise, which created our government, was also BAD... and no bipartisan successes in our lifetime either.

1964 - Civil Rights Act

1965 - Great Society Act

1972 - Endangered Species Act

1986 - Tax Reform Act

1997 - Child Health Protection Act

2010 - Tax Act

2012 - JOBS Act

2015 - Every Student Succeeds Act

by Anonymousreply 272June 25, 2024 3:20 PM

[quote] All bipartisan bills are BAD

I stated bipartisan immigration bills.

by Anonymousreply 273June 25, 2024 3:28 PM

R269 is a blithering idiot. And a MAGAT. FF him into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 274June 25, 2024 3:32 PM

R269 What was bad about THIS bipartisan bill? It was not a comprehensive reform bill, it was about enhancing border security. How was it "bad"? And I assume that you also oppose the significant bipartisan immigration reform under Reagan (Amnesty etc.).

by Anonymousreply 275June 25, 2024 3:34 PM

[quote] 2015 - Every Student Succeeds Act

That sure was a lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 25, 2024 3:41 PM

R275, I think people would agree that the immigration act under Reagan didn’t accomplish what is was supposed to. With this year’s bill, even Senator Murphy quickly admitted that the border in fact would never close, which was supposed to be its major selling point. A good bill would have to prevent people from physically entering the U.S. to a great degree and to increase repatriations. The CBS poll this month shows 62% of Americans favor repatriation, so there’s bipartisan support in the country for it, which is a good thing. Unfortunately, as I have stated, there won’t be bipartisan support in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 277June 25, 2024 3:54 PM

Reminder: The debate is Thursday night, the 27th, at 9 pm on CNN. Also streaming on CNN’s website if you don’t have cable.

Tune in to watch Trump sundowning.

by Anonymousreply 278June 25, 2024 4:02 PM

R276 And Republicans voted for it.

Our education funding and achievement is not our highest claim to American exceptionality. Bush's non-partisan No Child Left Behind shifted education efforts to testing... which measures you are quoting as defining our failures. If you compare our apples (middle class/upper middle class students/districts) to similar demographics in other western democracies and Japan, we are doing ok.

R277 Repatriation? Arresting 15 million undocumented residents and deporting them? That's your definition of "good" immigration reform? OK, you've exposed who you are, thanks. WSJ and Bloomberg and other conservative finance experts have pretty thoroughly described the economic crisis including extreme inflation that such action would cause.

Thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 279June 25, 2024 4:03 PM

R279, you do understand that 62% of Americans support repatriation, don’t you? That’s definitely a consensus in the real world outside of DL.

[quote]The CBS News/YouGov poll found that a majority of registered voters overall (62 percent) would favor the government starting "a new national program to deport all undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. illegally." Thirty-eight percent said they would oppose it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 25, 2024 4:28 PM

R280, do you have any links to the actual June 5-7 CBS/YouGov poll, giving the questions, cross-tabs, etc.? Your Newsweek link only links to other Newsweek articles, and I'm not finding any mention of that poll on the sites of either CBS Polls or YouGov.

by Anonymousreply 281June 25, 2024 4:45 PM

That 62 percent will change their tune quickly once they are paying more to wait in longer lines at the drive thru, can’t find house cleaners or contractors, and have to pay higher taxes.

by Anonymousreply 282June 25, 2024 5:02 PM

R282 16 Nobel Prize economists have signed a letter/assessment this month describing the huge recession and out of control inflation that Trump's plan to raise tariffs and deport 15 million workers would cause.

This election is not right/left... it is sane/goofy, stability/chaos. And MAGA chooses chaos.

by Anonymousreply 283June 25, 2024 5:52 PM

No Fortune 100 CEO is supporting Shitler. He was incoherent at the meeting he had with them. UNINTELLIGIBLE. We have the strongest economy in the world and the stock market is at a record high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 25, 2024 6:00 PM

2016 wants its hysterical Nobel Prize economists back.

The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down my list of things to fear. Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 25, 2024 6:03 PM

For more than 30 years Americans have overwhelmingly supported sensible immigration laws and a pathway to citizenship. The GOPigs in the house, lead by John Boehner refused to take a vote that they knew they would lose because the bipartisan bill already passed the senate. It's the same bullshit every time. What happened to the build the wall chant? Why the fuck isn't anybody asking about that anymore?

TL;DR- The self serving, greedy assholes convince the racist dicks and stupid cunts that immigrants are taking their jobs, while moving their actual jobs to China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 25, 2024 6:18 PM

R286, that is an excellent assessment at the link you posted of the illegal immigration issue from the Reagan presidency to today. Are you sure you read all of it? I encourage everyone to read it.

by Anonymousreply 287June 25, 2024 6:58 PM

Will there be slapping?

by Anonymousreply 288June 25, 2024 7:51 PM

One of the talking head analysts said the mic muting might be an advantage for Trump, as his constant interrupting during the last debate turned off many voters and made Biden look more presidential.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289June 25, 2024 8:08 PM

R289, I absolutely think Dump’s behavior was incredibly off-putting. That was a strategy he and his team chose that backfired magnificently. I don’t think it would be a consideration this time around because even Dump probably saw it didn’t work like he wanted (it’s why he bailed on the second debate).

by Anonymousreply 290June 25, 2024 8:20 PM

[quote](it’s why he bailed on the second debate).

didn't he have covid?

by Anonymousreply 291June 25, 2024 8:27 PM

Not really the reason r291.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 25, 2024 8:36 PM

Five hours later, still waiting for an actual link to R280's poll.

by Anonymousreply 293June 25, 2024 9:28 PM

Trump has nothing to tout about himself. His only saving grace was he coasted through the first 3 years of his Presidency on the fumes of the Obama administration. Nothing but failure, scandal and national embarrassment.

Joe's Achilles Heel is he feels vulnerable and responsible that he hasn't been able to fix all the shit Trump left for him. (Republicans won't collaborate or cooperate on anything). So Turd is going to go aggressive, rude and pottymouthed. And his Deplorables will love watching him box Joe into the corner.

by Anonymousreply 294June 25, 2024 10:52 PM

The podiums will be only eight feet apart as opposed to the 12 ft at the last debate.

by Anonymousreply 295June 25, 2024 11:17 PM

R295, Then couldn’t Trump still be heard if he speaks while his microphone is off?

by Anonymousreply 296June 25, 2024 11:55 PM

[quote]Will there be slapping?

Or wig snatching?

by Anonymousreply 297June 26, 2024 12:14 AM

I don’t think even these two clowns are gonna be watching this thing.

by Anonymousreply 298June 26, 2024 12:18 AM

OP - It's going to be a glorious disaster. I'd make it an all-star blockbuster movie if I were still alive.

by Anonymousreply 299June 26, 2024 12:34 AM

I am fucking pissed off at the way the Media plays to the cheap seats. Right now they are hyping the fact that Trump is calling for Joe to have a drug test. No one seems to give a fuck that we are going to vote for a POTUS. People out here need help. Our environment and climate change is a huge problem. Food shortages and other terrible shit is on the horizon. Climate refugees are becoming a reality. We have ridiculous gun violence. We have a fucked up education system. We have a minimum wage so low you could work four full time jobs and not be able to live decently.Food insecurity in America where kids are going hungry because governors in red states refuse to offer the school lunch program and breakfast program during the summer. Infrastructure, healthcare, Education, etc. We need to g overnment to do its' job and serve the needs of the people. People are hurting. Losing their homes to pay for medical bills. I am tired to the shit show the mainstream media has given us. Ask DOnald Trump about the tariffs he proposes. Disastrous. Talk about the GOP getting rid of Social Security and Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 300June 26, 2024 3:05 AM

<- I want to hear about Hunter's laptop and Ashley's diary.

by Anonymousreply 301June 26, 2024 3:59 AM

R300, climate refugees are not a thing. It’s another made up idea believed by people who will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 302June 26, 2024 12:53 PM

The 1st question to Trump should be: “Have you accepted the results of the 2020 campaign yet?”

Trump would never come back from that.

by Anonymousreply 303June 26, 2024 2:10 PM

*2020 election, of course

by Anonymousreply 304June 26, 2024 2:11 PM

R302 You are 1) in denial or 2) just trying to obfuscate and troll.

By 2050 it's projected that there will be 1.2 BILLION refugees as a result of weather/warming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305June 26, 2024 2:22 PM

The lack of audience might just play to Trump's advantage, as he goes unhinged with his crowd in attendance. He might just act " normal" and the media will play it as he is perfectly in control. Biden must egg him on; no time for Michelle's " Go high" shit.

by Anonymousreply 306June 26, 2024 2:37 PM

[quote] Biden must egg him on

He’ll probably throw a zinger or two at him.

by Anonymousreply 307June 26, 2024 2:40 PM

R306 As has been suggested above and among other commentators: ask Trump about the 2020 election, ask him if he lost, who is president now. His ranting is appreciated by his MAGA core but to others he sounds like a crazy, bitter loser.

by Anonymousreply 308June 26, 2024 2:46 PM

R302 is a troll (and a bad one). Of course climate refugees are a thing. What do people do when the rain/ water dries up and there is no food to be had? They leave or die, dummy.

by Anonymousreply 309June 26, 2024 2:47 PM

Believe it or not, I think Trump’s rally audience is a grounding mechanism. Without them, I think he’ll probably go the way of Guilfoyle with over-pronouncements and a lack of anchoring from not being able to read a room.

That said, he does pretty well waving at non-existent supporters so…who knows?

by Anonymousreply 310June 26, 2024 3:42 PM

I love the idea that he'll win the debate by "acting normal". As if he has the ability to pretend that he's not demented and can speak logically and authoritatively about any topic. He's a one trick pony caricature. Which Trump will show up? It's the bloviating idiot or no one at all.

by Anonymousreply 311June 26, 2024 4:29 PM

[quote] I love the idea that he'll win the debate by "acting normal".

He would if he does, but I would characterize it as using his interview voice. He answers questions in one on one interviews a lot differently than how he speaks at rallies or debates with an audience.

by Anonymousreply 312June 26, 2024 4:48 PM

Hah agree, R311, he hasn’t acted normal (if you could call it that) since the 2000s. I think he’ll bring his low energy self. He will have self-medicated too early annd will crash, and will thus drone in and on about whatever pops in his puny mind.

by Anonymousreply 313June 26, 2024 4:54 PM

Agree R311 The “normal” guy the media blathers on about is like when they were waiting for him to act “presidential.”

by Anonymousreply 314June 26, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote] He will have self-medicated too early annd will crash

Now don't you wish Biden had agreed to the drug screening for both candidates

by Anonymousreply 315June 26, 2024 5:04 PM

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. That we're sitting around and acting like any of this is normal--Dump is a convicted felon, tried to overthrow the government, rants and raves about sharks and Hannibal Lecter, and is indicted for espionage and fake electors. It's really something, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 316June 26, 2024 5:09 PM

No matter what happens, I can’t wait for the debate and the election to be over and done with.

by Anonymousreply 317June 26, 2024 5:14 PM

--There is "overwhelming" evidence that Donald Trump is suffering from dementia, a leading psychiatrist has claimed, amid speculation about the state of the former president's mental health.

Dr. Lance Dodes, a supervising analyst emeritus of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and retired Harvard Medical School professor, was among those recently quoted by Duty To Warn, which describes itself as an association of mental health professionals concerned about Trump.--

Drumpf has dementia and is subject to sundowning. Notice none of his rallies are at night. Drumpf will be amped up on every drug possible. His personal WH Dr. was known as the Candyman. We've seen the receipts and heard from the witnesses, they're the press corp, FFS.

There is no way he could use his "inside voice". He'll spend every moment screaming insults, lies, and buzz words like disaster, tremendous failure and horrible. He'll openly accuse Biden of drug use, "It runs in the family", and corruption with Ukraine. He'll use his time to list the ways in which he's been aggrieved since those are the only things he can remember.

Biden is going to clean his clock.

by Anonymousreply 318June 26, 2024 5:15 PM

Biden has always done well in debating Republican schmucks. 2008--Sarah Moose Mama Palin; 2012--Paul 'deer in the headlights' Ryan; and 2020--Dump part 1 "shut up, man".

I agree that they'll over medicate Dump. Maybe he'll nod off, like at his criminal trial.

by Anonymousreply 319June 26, 2024 5:18 PM

Nobody medicates me and I nod off all the time.

by Anonymousreply 320June 26, 2024 5:21 PM

I'm betting SCOTUS will release their decision on Trump's immunity on Friday morning. It'll distract and take away from Trump's terrible debate performance.

by Anonymousreply 321June 26, 2024 5:24 PM

r317, That's what I thought about Obamacare, "Well, that's over, we don't have to talk about that anymore". 10 years and 56 votes to get rid of it with ZERO better ideas, it never ends.

They're not going to accept the results of a close election. The only thing we can hope for is that women, decide that they would prefer to have control over their own bodies. We need an overwhelming victory.

by Anonymousreply 322June 26, 2024 5:26 PM

R300, save it for your shrink.

by Anonymousreply 323June 26, 2024 5:35 PM

Datalounge said that Trump won’t show for the debate so I don’t know what you’re all yappin about.

by Anonymousreply 324June 26, 2024 5:36 PM

Correction r324: some DL’ers think he won’t show. I think he will show. His “stupid people” would love to find a reason for him to drop out, as they know he’s off his rocker, but Dump doesn’t listen to them. Being a narcissist, he thinks he knows better than they do.

by Anonymousreply 325June 26, 2024 5:40 PM

President Biden has his work cut out for him in this debate. The Quinnipiac poll, which was most favorable to Biden early this year, now has Trump ahead by 6 points with the third parties included (4 in head to head). The Times/Siena has Trump ahead by 6 in the head to head. The Washington Post poll indicates that so-called “decider” voters in six swing states believe Trump would be better at handling threats to democracy than Biden by 9 points.

Hopefully for Biden his people have a new strategy for him to use at the debate, since the old one is not working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326June 26, 2024 9:40 PM

I fear Biden’s people have overloaded him with information.

Reagan’s people did the same thing in 1984 in the first debate with Mondale and Reagan stumbled.

He redeemed himself in the second debate with his line about not exploiting Mondale’s youth and inexperience.

by Anonymousreply 327June 26, 2024 9:44 PM

So has Trump pulled out of the debate yet? It’s getting late.

by Anonymousreply 328June 26, 2024 10:02 PM

R328… are you somehow 24 hours ahead of everyone?

by Anonymousreply 329June 26, 2024 10:11 PM

Again, the President must not address Agent Orange except for the timeS he reminds the audience and the moderators, it has a parole officer.

It is undignified for POTUS to share a debate stage with a convict.

by Anonymousreply 330June 26, 2024 10:20 PM

If Trump's people were that worried, they'd put out a hit on Melania, or maybe Donnie, Jr. Some terrible emergency that would cause the Debate to be cancelled.

What I don't recall any of us discussing is who will question who? Will Tapper reserve all his vitriol for Biden trying to trap him with "Gotcha" questions? Will Tapper chastise Trump? Will Bash bash Biden for...ohhh, what ever she wants?

by Anonymousreply 331June 27, 2024 2:57 AM

The debate is at 9:00, I thought it would be at 8:00. It's ninety minutes long, I bet a lot of people will stop watching early if they have to work in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 332June 27, 2024 4:40 PM

^Hi, Mika!

by Anonymousreply 333June 27, 2024 4:41 PM

Trump can't possibly do well, he's a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 334June 27, 2024 4:45 PM

I have to prepare a whiskey and snacks for Joe (not to mention a foot rub) and have to watch this fucking debate. A woman's work is never done!

by Anonymousreply 335June 27, 2024 5:12 PM

[quote] I have to prepare a whiskey and snacks for Joe (not to mention a foot rub) and have to watch this fucking debate.

I guess these days Joe has trouble finding somebody who will intern for him.

by Anonymousreply 336June 27, 2024 5:24 PM

R336, that’s good to never forget.

by Anonymousreply 337June 27, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]I have to prepare a whiskey and snacks for Joe

"A" whiskey, Mika?

by Anonymousreply 338June 27, 2024 5:29 PM

[quote] "A" whiskey, Mika?

I'll just leave the bottle, Joe. Now how do I look wearing nothing but panties and heels?

by Anonymousreply 339June 27, 2024 5:59 PM

Joe is pissed that he has to work on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 340June 27, 2024 6:49 PM

It would be a fair question to ask both candidates if they have taken any medication that day to help them in the debate. Athletes have to undergo actual drug testing, so just asking the candidates would be a lot less than what is required of athletes.

by Anonymousreply 341June 27, 2024 7:00 PM

You think either would answer truthfully?

by Anonymousreply 342June 27, 2024 8:55 PM

Don't ask. Just take blood samples from them both.

by Anonymousreply 343June 27, 2024 9:02 PM

Trump will be his usual obnoxious self. He'll lie, if he can't answer a question he'll go off on some tangent and he'll accuse Joe of all sorts of outrageous things.

by Anonymousreply 344June 27, 2024 9:05 PM

Word is Trump is focusing his attention on Hunter Biden and plans on going after Joe about it.

by Anonymousreply 345June 27, 2024 9:15 PM

Then Biden should go after Senior for letting Junior become a drug addled cokehead.

The only difference between Hunter Biden and Donald Trump Jr. is that Hunter got caught.

Well, that and Hunter's huge cock and Juniormint's legendary teenie weenie.

by Anonymousreply 346June 27, 2024 9:20 PM

Because Hunter Biden is SO relevant to the job. People will see through this and not like Trump for bringing up Biden's addict son.

Just another reminder of the monster that he is.

by Anonymousreply 347June 27, 2024 9:25 PM

I don’t think Trump would point to Hunter’s wrongdoing as significant, but rather how was it handled obstructing justice.

by Anonymousreply 348June 27, 2024 9:28 PM

^ Huh? Hunter was convicted and could serve 20 years. Joe has said he won't pardon him. I don't see the obstruction there.

by Anonymousreply 349June 27, 2024 9:30 PM

That would be a foolish strategy. Biden’s weaknesses are inflation and immigration and crime. If Biden addresses those, which he will, Trump is going to look like an idiot if he goes on about Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 350June 27, 2024 9:32 PM

Will their wives be in Atlanta this evening?

by Anonymousreply 351June 27, 2024 9:51 PM

The Barron an me we steel our siffing thru all the manies colage exceptances- try to find the write fit 4 him- an, frankley- Me, as I we'll be going with him wearever he desides. These mean The Donald we'll be going 2 Washinten alone. We wish him will, an say, "Goodspeed!!"

by Anonymousreply 352June 27, 2024 10:07 PM

Will Biden mention anything about our fledgling theocracy that’s blooming in our crappiest states?

by Anonymousreply 353June 27, 2024 10:14 PM

[quote]Will their wives be in Atlanta this evening?

Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule of shopping and spa days I will be unable to attend, say hi to Jill, Be Best - Verst Lady

by Anonymousreply 354June 27, 2024 10:20 PM

Mail order bride probably has photo shoot for her new courtship profile.

by Anonymousreply 355June 27, 2024 10:21 PM

Black journalists outraged over their exclusion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 27, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote]Black journalists outraged over their exclusion

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 357June 27, 2024 10:45 PM

Wouldn't the salacious details of your husband's infidelities (Stormy, Karen Macdougal and god knows how many others) have caused a major crisis in your marriage (Maria Schwarzenegger dumped hers over his sexual liaison with a maid). How long can she just claim to not believe these bimbos? She looks foolish joining the campaign trail. The whole family is a klown kar.

by Anonymousreply 358June 27, 2024 10:45 PM

#CNNsowhite

by Anonymousreply 359June 27, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote]How long can she just claim to not believe these bimbos?

I learn much from Heelery Cleenton about husband fucking bimbos. But Heelery had ugly daughter and ees alcoholic where I have good looking son and I not caftan wearing crone weeth big mouth.

by Anonymousreply 360June 27, 2024 10:56 PM

That’s true that Melania and Hillary should commiserate about their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 361June 27, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote] where I have good looking son

Take a second look at your Donald look-a-like son, you plastic hag.

by Anonymousreply 362June 27, 2024 11:00 PM

Biden should give up one of his guest seats to Stormy

by Anonymousreply 363June 27, 2024 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!