Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What type of person needs to be kept on a tight leash?

I'd say gambling addicts. One bit of freedom, and they're depositing online.

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2024 6:31 PM

You don't keep addicts (drug, alcohol, gambling, sex) on a tight leash. You let them do whatever they want.

And they won't change until they've hit rock bottom. On their own, all by their lonesome.

The only thing you can do, OP, is protect yourself from the collateral damages that will inevitably result.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2024 5:00 PM

[quote]And they won't change until they've hit rock bottom. On their own, all by their lonesome.

Eh, not quite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2024 5:09 PM

Subs and pups who consent?

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2024 5:11 PM

I just jerked off four times in the last 3 hours. When you put my leash on, be sure it’s strapped firmly around the base.

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2024 5:11 PM

Whores like myself.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2024 5:12 PM

those who wear earrings

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2024 5:17 PM

Those who wear Caftans!

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2024 5:17 PM

People who want power without showing any judgement that would justify them having that power. And those that would vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2024 5:28 PM

OP? You sound like a straight guy talking about your wife.

But then again, you already knew that, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2024 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!