Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, meet Zara Beth!

This 20-year-old college student is autistic/neurodivergent, has Tourette's syndrome, suffers a vague disorder that causes her to have fainting spells, AND she sometimes uses a wheelchair but can also do yoga and walk if she wants to—and don't you question her disability, because not all disabilities are consistent nor do they all look alike and she is VALID!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2024 3:16 AM

The thumbnail reminded me of this Sia disaster, OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2024 2:35 AM

This girl is one sick little cunt—and I purely mentally. Her "illnesses" are pure fiction and her fans reinforce her demented fantasies of being disabled/chronically ill. Notice how there are zero comments on any of her videos questioning her vague afflictions. It is offensive and disgusting to people who legitimately have disabilities. I hope she gets into a tragic accident and actually becomes a quadriplegic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2024 9:47 PM

I think she's the administrator of a native plants FB group I'm in. She's the same level of insufferable. I wonder if Zara Beth "identifies" as a "queercrip" like the FB character I know.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2024 10:40 PM

I miss the Roman days when they’d just throw the broken ones over a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2024 10:46 PM

She's the Nikocado Avocado of Munchausen Commerce.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2024 11:01 PM

Don't worry everyone, she's been STRUGGLING. She even has a live "seizure" on camera here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2024 12:26 AM

I'M CUMING!

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2024 12:32 AM

Cuming?

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2024 12:33 AM

This has to be a pathological mental illness, no? Who in their right mind would be that determined to have THAT many "disabilities" and afflictions. I did a cursory view of her videos and she mentions how to date no doctors can explain her symptoms and that it's "still a mystery"—obviously only so because none of it is real. How fucked up in the head do you have to be to try and create such an illusion? Does she actually believe it herself? What the fuck is going on?

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2024 12:35 AM

Her pussy would stink if she were born with an opening there.

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2024 12:40 AM

[quote]I did a cursory view of her videos and she mentions how to date no doctors can explain her symptoms and that it's "still a mystery"—obviously only so because none of it is real.

This is common in the world of "sickfluencers." They usually refer to themselves as zebras but they're not actually unique, especially now that social media algorithms practically ensure they all end up with the same half-dozen (bullshit) self-diagnoses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2024 12:42 AM

How do we know what she’s saying isn’t true?

Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2024 12:48 AM

The Baroness von Munchausen.

Honestly, she needs to get checked in somewhere. People who have legitimate issues must hate this narcissistic crap.

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2024 12:48 AM

[quote]How do we know what she’s saying isn’t true?

When you know, you know.

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2024 12:51 AM

In a world turned upside fucking down...

There is no Truth, just crazy cunts feeling and expressing

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2024 12:54 AM

Is Ben Affleck her dad?

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]How do we know what she’s saying isn’t true?

This is an oversimplification, but one of her diagnoses (FND) is a sexy new rebranding of conversion disorder. Her posts and videos also speak for themselves. If you work in medicine, or with high schoolers and college students, these kids are a dime a dozen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2024 12:54 AM

Thanks for answering, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2024 12:57 AM

Would fakers like that stop if they was no social media?

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2024 12:57 AM

R19, as long as they were garnering someone’s sympathy, no.

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2024 12:59 AM

There’s only one Zarabeth…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2024 1:00 AM

Her 'seizure' starts around 4:05 in that video - she's just looking into space. She looks to be trying to have a petite mal seizure - which is usually found in children.

This bitch is crazy. No doctors have found anything?

I'd like to meet her parents - they're probably on benefits and can't work either.

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2024 1:02 AM

How exhausting she must be to be around! She needs a good, hard slapping.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2024 1:02 AM

Too much going on sister!

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2024 1:06 AM

The numerous squinty faces she makes smiling are really annoying, not cute.

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2024 1:06 AM

I'm shocked she's not trans.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2024 1:12 AM

R21 BITCH that reference is a deep cut, but I bow down to you for knowing

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2024 1:13 AM

I follow a "sickfluencer" on Twitter. She claims to have neuropathy, long COVID, endometriosis, and (recently self-diagnosed) autism, among many other disorders.

This keeps her tweeting from her bed, ordering the most mundane foods from DoorDash and at least three times a week asking her followers for money.

Oddly, all these maladies fade away whenever she gets one of her $400 hair appointments or there's something she really wants to do. In between, she bemoans not being able to return her grocery cart (when she can make it to the store) because of INVISIBLE DISABILITIES.

Is she in Portland? Need you ask?

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2024 1:18 AM

R25 There’s something quite Marla Hooch about her.

by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2024 1:22 AM

Can you imagine the mother?

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2024 1:26 AM

Her diagnosis is: LOOK AT ME!

by Anonymousreply 31September 7, 2024 1:28 AM

[quote][R21] BITCH that reference is a deep cut, but I bow down to you for knowing

Absolutely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 7, 2024 1:29 AM

Everything but the bloodhounds snapping at her rear end!

by Anonymousreply 33September 7, 2024 1:43 AM

I'm sure this insufferable twat would be out of that wheelchair and running for her life in a nanosecond if you pointed a double-barrel shotgun at her.

by Anonymousreply 34September 7, 2024 7:32 AM

The autism/ADHD diagnosis is tres trendy. My niece and two of their kids are self-diagnosed.

by Anonymousreply 35September 7, 2024 7:49 AM

Let's take an inventory all of 18-year-old Zara's medical conditions and anomalies:

Tourette's syndrome Autism spectrum disorder FND (functional neurological disorder), a dubious "disorder" that probably does not really exist Intermittent paralysis Unexplained seizures (sure thing, sweetie) Chronic fatigue syndrome (again, a dubious "disorder")

Am I missing any?

by Anonymousreply 36September 7, 2024 7:54 AM

Geez. I’m nuts but I’d never tell everyone.

by Anonymousreply 37September 7, 2024 7:58 AM

A good "reality" show would involve a dozen young women like this and a dozen hopeless incels. In some kind of challenge where they have to cooperate to win prizes they actually DO want.

by Anonymousreply 38September 7, 2024 8:40 AM

Little white bitches be crazy for centuries!

by Anonymousreply 39September 7, 2024 8:54 AM

R36 How very dare you. You're dismissing me!

by Anonymousreply 40September 7, 2024 10:00 AM

She doesn't run the table on TikTok ailments until she self-diagnoses herself with Dissociative Identity Disorder.

And I shan't have that, not a'tall.

by Anonymousreply 41September 7, 2024 10:38 AM

Does she claim to have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome as well?

by Anonymousreply 42September 7, 2024 10:46 AM

R3. As someone who traveled in academic disability studies circles, I’ve known my share of queer rips (or cripqueers, for that matter). Many of them were very intelligent, self-aware but socially conscious, working to help achieve accessibility and fair accommodations. I admired them. And then were like the subject of this thread. At least she can plead youth and the ignorance and narcissism that naturally go with, enabled and encouraged by the worst aspects of social media. The adults had no similar excuses.

by Anonymousreply 43September 7, 2024 10:54 AM

The crowded/curated Sickfluencer pic collages for her videos say it all. She’s like the Rachel Dolezal of the disabled.

by Anonymousreply 44September 7, 2024 11:25 AM

Honey.... Life is challenging for all of us trust me. Focus on being a resilient bitch not someone to pity.

by Anonymousreply 45September 7, 2024 11:45 AM

R43 “As someone who traveled in academic disability studies circles”

Is that the opening line to your Tinder bio?

by Anonymousreply 46September 7, 2024 11:58 AM

No, I’ve never been on Tinder. What makes you think I have?

by Anonymousreply 47September 7, 2024 1:01 PM

A reality show for zhers/zhims all on the autism spectrum with undiagnosable fibro/fatigue syndromes,

by Anonymousreply 48September 8, 2024 2:16 AM

[quote] I hope she gets into a tragic accident and actually becomes a quadriplegic.

(my kind of) MARY!

by Anonymousreply 49September 8, 2024 2:19 AM

She’s a shim?

by Anonymousreply 50September 8, 2024 2:20 AM

Poetic justice would be for this girl to get in some sort of horrible accident and legitimately become paralyzed. This fetishization of disabilities is disgusting and demeaning to people who actually have to live with them. I wish I could snap my fingers and heal a quadriplegic person at this cunt's expense. You want to be paralyzed? Ok, sweetie. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 51September 8, 2024 9:02 PM

[quote]This fetishization of disabilities is disgusting and demeaning to people who actually have to live with them

Exactly. But if you call these people out you’re the one deemed callous or whatever. These little fucks have really weaponized victim hood.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2024 1:16 AM

[quote]I'm shocked she's not trans.

This was my first thought too but I'm betting she's saving that for when people get tired of hearing about the rest of her problems. (Do you suppose anyone has asked her if she's had an EEG done to find out about those "seizures," and what it showed?)

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2024 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!