Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Psychotic MAGA Widower, John Schneider, finds love again after wife's death

Didn't take him long, especially considering how much he whined about losing his wife. Remember the fake-crying video in which he complained about the awfulness of being a widower?

Sure, I know people are allowed to move on after death, but yikes, I hate this guy and he seems so insincere and smarmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2024 7:08 AM

Woops, this article is better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2024 2:24 AM

He turned into a MAGA because he knew so many gays lusted over Bo Duke growing up and it makes him feel icky.

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2024 2:24 AM

[quote] Psychotic MAGA Widower, John Schneider, finds love again after wife's death

Is it with a man this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2024 2:25 AM

Is that his real hair or a wig?

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2024 2:28 AM

He's the shit one scrapes from a boot coming out of a hog pen.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2024 2:40 AM

The amount of spunk that gay boys spanked out to John Schneider on Dukes Of Hazzard could've populated a small nation. He was premium wank material back in those days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2024 3:15 AM

There was one episode where Bo and Luke were naked in the General Lee. I wanked to that so many times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2024 3:17 AM

He had a gorgeous ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2024 3:18 AM

Wait, wait, wait - he is going with Paul Sorvino’s widow!!!!! How bizarre - I saw Paul Sorvino on an early law and order on Sunday. Dee Dee Sorvino can’t be Mira’s mom … ok - off to google now …

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2024 4:23 AM

I loved his hair back in the day and begged my mother to style mine like his.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2024 4:30 AM

R10, are you a female?

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 4:38 AM

I always thought Tom Wopat was the hunky one.

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2024 4:51 AM

Yeah, I think Wopat was more manly and grown-up looking.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2024 4:54 AM

I would have paid a quarter to watch them Duke boys get it on 😛

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2024 4:57 AM

Yeah,Wopat was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2024 7:04 AM

He’s all in for Trump just like Mike Johnson-Fuckem

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2024 7:05 AM

Agreed on Wopat, but I love that we had a choice between a blonde and a brunette while the straight boys were distracted by Barbara Bach.

by Anonymousreply 17June 13, 2024 7:07 AM

Also, I'd be shocked if there were more than five people that support trump because John Schneider does. This is all publicists and media placements.

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2024 7:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!