Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uglier than ever, Tori Spelling trashes another rental, moves AGAIN, fucks up her kids even more

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 29, 2024 5:04 AM

If she gets hefty again and dyes her hair dark, she'd look like Christina Onassis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2024 12:07 PM

Doesn't have her father's business brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2024 12:09 PM

She's severely mentally ill.

[Quote] The smell of urine is everywhere, on the couch cushions and inside the home.

What. The. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2024 12:14 PM

R2- Her ex gay male husband looks elderly already.

When I say ex I’m referring to the divorce.

He’s as much of a homosexual as he ever was.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2024 12:21 PM

Dean is 57 and looks 67.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2024 12:30 PM

She put out the trash. Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2024 12:32 PM

OK, so Candy inherited $600 million dollars when Aaron Spelling died. He left Tori and her brother less than a million. That, I'm aware of . So, now, Tori is a single mother with 4 kids, living in less than picture-esque conditions. I can understand not supporting Tori and Dean, but I would think that under the recent circumstances, Carolyn would help her out.

What's going on with those two?

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2024 12:57 PM

If this is really what’s happening it’s sad.Is LA Protective Services watching?

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2024 1:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2024 2:29 PM

Some of the best gossip I've ever read on this site was from many years ago, when a DLer claimed to have worked on the set of that shitty TV move (or show, can't remember) where Dean and Tori first met.

According to this poster, Dean would joke about how ugly Tori was behind her back. When she started showing interest in him, he only reciprocated because he was interested in her family's wealth—he apparently came from a Canadian white trash background, and grew up dirt poor.

Whether or not it's true, the thought of some asshole getting hitched to and fathering a horde of brats with a woman he wasn't even attracted to, only to END UP BROKE ANYWAY makes me giggle. No wonder he's an alcoholic.

...With all that said, I do genuinely feel bad for their kids. You can sense how utterly miserable their lives are just from looking at pics of them.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2024 2:46 PM

She looks like a Russian oligarch's trashy wife, daughter or whore!

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2024 3:43 PM

She should have taken herself out to the curb!

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2024 5:06 PM

Both this and the Murdoch Post are putrid rags, you lazy basic self-loathing cunt. Do a search next time before you give free SEO to these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2024 5:08 PM

The bitch has obviously never heard of slip covers.

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2024 5:18 PM

Someone that moves every few months has serious fucking mental problems. She’s lived in at least 10 houses in the past three years.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2024 5:29 PM

Fuck you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2024 5:30 PM

Money cant by you class.....

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2024 5:34 PM

If her mother has one brain cell left she will make sure any money she leaves to this fool girl is put into a trust and there is an unrelated individual with strong will placed as the administrator of the trust. Tori is someone that will have to be put onto a short financial leash for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2024 7:44 PM

R10- Her hubby is a HOMO- that is even more of a reason why he never was attracted to her.

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2024 7:50 PM

Why can't Candy buy a modest home and RENT it to Tori at a reasonable rent? That makes more sense than Candy paying Tori's rent to some Landlord.

The children look absolutely miserable and unhappy and the oldest daughter already dresses trashy. I predict oldest Spelling/McDermott daughter and oldest Hilaria/Alec daughter will wild and trashy and tabloid fodder.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2024 7:59 PM

She has her hair and nails done meanwhile those kids look like poor urchins

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2024 8:00 PM

She needs to get out of LA and move somewhere cheaper. Like West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2024 8:03 PM

Thanks for the video R9. That made me laugh.

I wonder if she's doing all this moving as a pity play so her mom will cough up some money.

Poor Dean thought he hit the motherload and was going to drive off with a Brinks truck. Now he has 5 kids to support. I'm sure his ex Mary Jo Eustace is enjoying this.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2024 9:59 PM

She can live in my guesthouse. BUT I like a peaceful atmosphere at home. Any ruckus needs to be made off of property . She cannot destroy her living quarters either. I expect her to respect my house and understand that it belongs to me - not her.

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2024 10:20 PM

I thought she was broke. If you're renting a $15,000 a month house, you aren't broke. Call me when she moves into that apartment complex in Burbank, the one all the aspring child stars move into every summer. $15,000 a month on a rental and broke? She can go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2024 11:01 PM

OP- This homo's new GIRLFRIEND looks like a DYKE.

by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2024 11:03 PM

Candy at R25 forgot to sign her name.

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2024 11:54 PM

Did Dean end up finding a job?

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2024 12:00 AM

R10 - he was also married at the time to Mary Jo Eustace who did not shy away from telling everyone how she hated Tori Spelling, and what a dog Dean was. She even wrote a book that basically trashed them.

by Anonymousreply 29June 13, 2024 12:03 AM

She gets veneers and it looks like Ozempic, mani-pedis, hair done, fillers and plastic surgery and still buys shit. She needs to grow the fuck up and take better care of her kids and not herself.

by Anonymousreply 30June 13, 2024 12:11 AM

R30 We’ve tried to cut her off, but I love my grandbabies.

by Anonymousreply 31June 13, 2024 12:17 AM

Fuck off, r13. The putrid rag and P6 have comments you can give the thumbs up to. The DM also has a downvote feature. Where else can you do that without logging in?

by Anonymousreply 32June 13, 2024 12:24 AM

She's a colossal fuck-up in life. She should get together with Cyndi Lauper's son.

by Anonymousreply 33June 13, 2024 12:28 AM

R29, there was a televised awards show where Tori crowed onstage about being the younger, more fertile wife the Deaner needed. Just after he ditched the first wife amid adoption proceedings.

The first wife should have beaten the shit out if her for that. Or introduced her to another flight of stairs

The fertility thing is probably why the ugly bitch had so many kids. Gotta outdo the first wife!

by Anonymousreply 34June 13, 2024 12:31 AM

How does she afford to feed Hattie?

by Anonymousreply 35June 13, 2024 12:31 AM

Isn't one of her kids trans? How can she afford the hormones?

by Anonymousreply 36June 13, 2024 12:34 AM

She also doesn't pay her taxes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2024 12:36 AM

R25

Oakwood?

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2024 1:01 AM

Is Oakwood where the iconic Presley Cash and her mother resided? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 39June 13, 2024 1:09 AM

Candy pays the rent. Always has.

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2024 1:19 AM

She’s never had proper home training.

by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2024 1:29 AM

Good lord. Has this ugly and deluded cunt no shame? She seems so nonchalant about leaving such filthy chaos behind (i.e., destroying) the owner's house and some expensive possessions. The stench and vermin alone will cost the owner a pretty penny to get rid of. Maybe he can sue her? I'd love it if Tori went to jail and Candy wouldn't pay the bail or get a decent lawyer for her.

by Anonymousreply 42June 13, 2024 1:46 AM

[quote] If you're renting a $15,000 a month house, you aren't broke

Her mother pays their rent and pays the kid's school costs as well. The rest is Tori's problem.

by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2024 2:05 AM

She's so embarrassing. Candy should give her a comfortable allowance on the condition that she stays off social media forever.

by Anonymousreply 44June 13, 2024 2:07 AM

This needs to be a TV movie starring Melanie Hutsell.

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2024 2:15 AM

I've had sufficient of this reckless, irresponsible whore. It seems daddy spoiled her rotten and she's been unable to take responsibility for anything in her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2024 2:23 AM

Glen Powell reminds me of Tori's ex Dean, the beady eyes

by Anonymousreply 47June 13, 2024 3:24 AM

She's had at least 3 reality shows plus appeared on shows like The Masked Singer. She has been given more chances than most so I don't feel sorry for her, just the kids.

by Anonymousreply 48June 13, 2024 3:28 AM

Why doesn’t she finally just cave by moving to and doing all this in Florida?? Then she’ll blend right in.

by Anonymousreply 49June 13, 2024 3:28 AM

R44, her mother pays for her rent, utilities, school fees, groceries, plus whatever the kids need. It's not enough because she refuses to pay for Tori's cosmetic/hair/"beauty"/clothes costs, hoarding, storage unit rental fees, etc.

Tori would die if she didn't get her attention fixes and live out her girl boss delusions via SM, podcasts, media, etc.

Her kids would be better off if Tori did die, the way she mines her kids for content, makes all their struggles public.

by Anonymousreply 50June 13, 2024 4:12 AM

Her nose looks like it’s getting wider

by Anonymousreply 51June 13, 2024 4:15 AM

Who paid for her veneers and Ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 52June 13, 2024 4:34 AM

Credit cards, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53June 13, 2024 4:54 AM

The house obviously had black mold and was killing her and the kids…just like every other place she’s stayed at. If only there was a common denominator in this whole situation that could explain how this happens to Tori every time.

by Anonymousreply 54June 13, 2024 10:32 AM

It does not matter how much money you have if you spend more every month than you bring in. You could bring in a million dollars a month, but if you spend a million and a half every month you're a broke ass moron.

by Anonymousreply 55June 13, 2024 12:47 PM

[quote]Why can't Candy buy a modest home and RENT it to Tori at a reasonable rent? That makes more sense than Candy paying Tori's rent to some Landlord.

The end result is the same no matter what tactics Candy tries, as R54 notes. Tori's a chaos generator.

by Anonymousreply 56June 13, 2024 12:52 PM

She never should have had so many kids with their limited employment prospects.

I think she assumed her mom would be shamed into paying for everything. And she does pay for most of the stuff for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 57June 13, 2024 1:38 PM

Purr Tori! Puuurrrr puuurrr Tori!

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2024 4:37 AM

I think her father left her about 75,000 in his will. It was way less than a million.

There is nothing wrong with that at all, of course. It’s not wrong to want your kids to make their own way. The problem I have is that if you are as insanely wealthy as he was, use that privilege to provide your kids with the education and skills they will need to be prepared to be an independent adult. Even if you have to hire people to do the parenting for you.

Instead Spelling completely coddled Tori and she lived like any LA rich kid did, including having an acting career handed to her on a silver platter. Then he dies and cuts her off. Did he even tell her (and her brother), don’t expect an inheritance you can live on. You’re going to be on your own. The majority of middle class kids go into the world better prepared than the Spelling kids did. He put his kids at a disadvantage and I think that’s a shame.

I could be way off base of course, but I just think it would be actually harder to go from insane privilege and coddling to being kicked out of the nest without warning.

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2024 10:41 AM

R59, he left her 800K, she was warned in advance, and she was going through periods of refusing to speak to her family before Aaron died. Because she was busy flaunting the Deaner, her gold-digging opossum lookalike.

Even now, Candy pays for everything except Tori's clothes, accessories, "beauty treatments", rental fees on her storage units where she keeps her hoarded shit, credit cards, etc. This has been the situation for a long time. Tori was angry at Candy - and didn't speak to her for a long time - because Candy had the the temerity to pay the school fees directly, instead of handing Tori the cash to waste. The gall!

Tori is a mess. She could have done a lot more to help herself.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2024 11:37 AM

Ah, okay. I didn’t know that she had been aware of her inheritance situation and 800k is certainly a decent amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2024 11:44 AM

Here's the thing.

If I had $600,000,000, my grandchildren would want for nothing. Maybe I wouldn't spoil them too much, but they would have a stable roof over their heads at all times.

I understand Candy writing Tori off, but Jesus, not her own grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2024 12:00 PM

[quote]If I had $600,000,000, my grandchildren would want for nothing. Maybe I wouldn't spoil them too much, but they would have a stable roof over their heads at all times.

Tori destroys every house she lives in, and then has to move out. How is Candy supposed to prevent that? Tori is a 50 year old woman who should take some responsibility for her own life.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2024 12:08 PM

Have you even read the thread, r62?

Candy does ALL of that.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2024 12:12 PM

Only on Datalounge will someone go through a conniption fit defending CANDY SPELLING.

It's an amazing place.

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2024 12:19 PM

Only on Datalounge will someone go through a conniption fit defending TORI SPELLING.

It's an moronic place.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2024 12:24 PM

Tori is ugly and has zero acting ability. Her father did her a huge disservice by leading her to believe she was an actress.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2024 12:29 PM

Aaron Spelling would never have hired Tori if she wasn't his daughter, R67. I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2024 12:33 PM

How much is Tori expecting to get when old Candy finally kicks the bucket?

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2024 3:51 PM

[quote]rental fees on her storage units where she keeps her hoarded shit

Candy needs to make her clear out all those storage units. She’s wasting tons of money on rent to store shit she’s probably never used in twenty years. Hoarding all that shit is further evidence of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2024 3:53 PM

She only had all those kids because it was her way of trapping the Deaner into staying with her. Every time their marriage was on the skids, she’d magically be pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2024 3:56 PM

Tori should start an OnlyFans to pay the bills. I'm sure many people would pay to see her finger her twat. And she obviously is not a prude. I think it's her only way forward.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2024 4:12 PM

[quote]Tori should start an OnlyFans to pay the bills.

ButterfaceMILF_XXX

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2024 4:17 PM

Dirty pig. Why is she like this? Must be severely mentally ill.

How is she "destroying houses"? Is she feral? Hoarding? But at the same time she has the wherewithal to maintain her looks (such as they are)? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2024 4:51 PM

Who would rent that dump for $15k a month?

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2024 5:04 PM

Her poor children. They deserve so much better. :-(

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2024 5:19 PM

Perhaps Aaron should have taken the Shaquille O'Neal approach to parenting & estate planning (est. net worth = $500M). Has told his six kids: "If you want any of my cheese, you will need two degrees."

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2024 6:19 PM

Randy received the exact same legacy from Aaron as Tori did. He moved from LA, started a business and a family, and is living a normal adult life.

Tori is very mentally ill and that's the source of her problems, not her "meager" $900,000 inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2024 8:36 PM

CPS needs to get involved and put those kids in foster care.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2024 8:40 PM

I will NOT have my daughter embarrassing our family by exposing herself on Onlyfans! Where do I send the blank check!?

by Anonymousreply 80June 15, 2024 12:52 AM

The little one could live in Candy's gift wrap room, he could be her little elf wrapping gifts

by Anonymousreply 81June 15, 2024 1:37 AM

R78

I’ve posted this before: I know one of Shaq’s children and I’m friends with her mom, whom he never married. I don’t know about his two degrees edict but everything I’ve sensed is that he is an excellent father - very involved, protective, and supportive. And a decent ex, too. His kids will turn out alright.

by Anonymousreply 82June 15, 2024 1:59 AM

Yeah I saw Shaq on an episode of Cribs and it was obvious he was an involved and loving father. It was cute.

by Anonymousreply 83June 15, 2024 4:08 AM

I already liked Shaq a lot from watching him on the Lakers back in the day, and I always thought he seemed like a really good guy personally. Nice to hear it officially confirmed!

by Anonymousreply 84June 15, 2024 4:21 AM

Nobody as ugly as Tori could have turned out okay living in Hollywood, unless her parents had been firm about her learning about producing TV shows, not starring in them. She seems very conceited, but some of the comments about her appearance must get back to her.

by Anonymousreply 85June 15, 2024 4:50 AM

It sounds like she ruins the houses by having too many animals inside and not cleaning up after them.

by Anonymousreply 86June 15, 2024 4:51 AM

Yes, exactly, R82/No Palm Oil. I doubt he'll end up adhering, strictly, to the "two degrees" edict. (he really did say that, multiple times). I can't see him leaving a kid out of the will because he or she only got an undergrad degree (unless they're a total fuck-up in some other way, which seems very unlikely). I just like the point Shaq was trying to make. I may have achieved "generational wealth"... but you're not gonna loaf around on my dime, you have to achieve *something*, too.

by Anonymousreply 87June 15, 2024 7:25 AM

Yea, Tori! Know your place and stay behind the cameras!

by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2024 7:35 AM

R78 I always thought that if the meager inheritance was supposed to be the same for Randy, then he should have at least gotten an additional $1 million more than Tori, because that's how much daddy blew on Tori's first wedding, which lasted a year. Total waste.

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2024 8:13 AM

I agree that Aaron spoiled Tori by casting her in roles she wasn’t well-suited for but the hoarding (which includes children and animals in addition to material possessions it seems) and the profligate way she spends money is all on Candy. Candy is known for her lavish spending and while I don’t think she still lives there, her and Aaron’s vulgarly massive house was so large she didn’t appear to be a hoarder because she had over 50,000 square feet fill up.

“The Manor” was named by Tori and designed by Candy. It was at the time the largest house ever built in LA and included: 14 bedrooms, 27 bathrooms, 4 2-car garages and 16 carports, a bowling alley, a ice skating rink, an entire wing devoted just to Candy’s wardrobe, a gift wrapping room, a doll room, a barber shop, a beauty salon, a climate controlled storage room one assumes for furs, a flower arranging room, a 7,000 square foot master suite, and a kitchen which Candy claimed was large enough to serve for 800. It is larger than the White House and the Taj Mahal, and still ranks as the 29th largest house ever built in the United States. After construction, Candy spent eight years buying antiques in Europe and every sconce, chandelier, and mantel (of which their must have dozens each) were individually selected by Candy and her designer.

I list all of this is to illustrate the fact that Candy is a compulsive shopper who just never got the criticism that Tori has because she could afford it.

Tori comes by the hoarding honestly, as that particular apple didn’t fall far from the tree at all.

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2024 8:25 AM

Regarding her looks: deflate the lower lip and wear a softer color lipstick, dye hair a honey blond and lose the extensions, get rid of cheek implants and wear subtle green contacts to cover her shark eyes. Oh, and tone down the eye shadow/liner.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2024 8:42 AM

Paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2024 12:38 PM

With the weight loss and the plastic surgery Tori’s face seems to be morphing into Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 93June 15, 2024 12:41 PM

[quote] Paper bag.

I like your suggestion R92. And it fits Tori's budget. Win-win!

by Anonymousreply 94June 15, 2024 2:26 PM

She’s never going to be a stunner but she could look fine without all the cosmetic work and dyes and paints that are attempting to morph her into a Kardashian.

But she is a mess. A few years ago she talked about how her car registration lapsed for a while. This is stuff that most adults can manage just fine (and she had an assistant around that time).

by Anonymousreply 95June 15, 2024 2:53 PM

R90, there's treatment, therapy and courses for hoarding.

Tori even hoards children! Even Candy has spoken out about shopping with Tori when Tori was in her late teens, and Tori shocking her with how much she spent on buying multiples of designer items.

99% of a problem is how you react to it.

by Anonymousreply 96June 15, 2024 10:16 PM

Tori is nuts but at least she doesn't look like Bridget Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 97June 15, 2024 10:44 PM

R97, she would without Ozempic and all the diet products she promotes.

She's still ugly. Bridget can always lose weight. Tori will always have that hideous face. She shouldn't have been allowed to breed.

by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2024 10:51 PM

R98 = Candy

by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2024 11:09 PM

Remember the laughable story the Spellings concocted about how Tori landed a role on 90210? She had secretly auditioned for casting agents and producers under an alias for the role of Kelly. They didn't think she was right for Kelly, but thought she might work as Kelly's sidekick!

by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2024 11:33 PM

And an alias wouldn't have disguised the fact that she had Aaron's face under a peroxide mop.

by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2024 11:48 PM

I would rather be fat Bridget than thin Tori.

by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2024 11:54 PM

Tori's face is very horsey and man-like, add a little blob-ishness to it, and you got it.

by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2024 1:57 PM

Her grooming always confused me. The bleached blonde hair has never been flattering and she’s had that color since her 90210 days. Her nostrils are uneven. I know she has said her mother pressured her into getting a nose job that I’m assuming she didn’t want, but even so. Why not correct such a thing? Her breast implants were quite bad as well. I remember my friends and I were casually watching an episode of 90210 and Tori came on the screen. Her overall look was so ridiculous for the episode we all burst out laughing. We had nothing against Tori; she just looked that bad.

The surprising thing is that in some situations she is not without appeal. I really liked her on So Notorious. I also saw a clip of her reality show with Dean waaay back in the beginning of their marriage and I thought she was likable.

I’m wondering if her hoarding and compulsive shopping is a genetic thing she inherited from her mother. Isn’t that behavior an example of OCD?

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2024 2:15 PM

Luke Perry was good. He should have had a bigger career, instead of the likes of Pattinson and that bunch. He was great in 8 Seconds and was very appealing.

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2024 1:05 AM

The great line “I can always lose weight, but you’ll always be ugly” applies to Tori re Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2024 1:08 AM

I had link previews turned off on my phone so I'm just now seeing the house. 15k a month for THAT? Jesus Christ. I was expecting something five times fancier. Why does she continue this charade of living in LA? As other posters have said, her glory days as long gone and she should get a fresh start in a cheaper city. I found a house in Vegas that actually looks like it belongs to a rich person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2024 10:05 AM

If her mother is paying for schools they probably have to stay where they are.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2024 5:43 AM

Candi should buy them a trailer

by Anonymousreply 109June 28, 2024 4:29 AM

[quote] Why can't Candy buy a modest home and RENT it to Tori at a reasonable rent? That makes more sense than Candy paying Tori's rent to some Landlord.

Why not just buy her a house and NOT rent it to her?

by Anonymousreply 110June 28, 2024 4:42 AM

I notice the grounds are landscaped, though.

by Anonymousreply 111June 28, 2024 4:45 AM

It must be embarassing to have her as a mother.

by Anonymousreply 112June 28, 2024 5:33 AM

R110, can’t probably knows Tori well enough to realize that she’s going to wreck whatever house she’s living in and it’s easier for a landlord to have to deal with the aftermath and having to deal with it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 113June 28, 2024 6:29 AM

Mortifying, r112. When the whole world knows the details of your parents' sex lives, how often you get evicted, parents' shitty careers, parents talking about when you were bullied...

by Anonymousreply 114June 28, 2024 6:43 AM

Apparently Candy did buy Tori a house and Tori sold it. I really feel for those kids having the parents they have...

by Anonymousreply 115June 28, 2024 6:45 AM

I'm surprised none of the children have attempted to run away, r115.

by Anonymousreply 116June 28, 2024 6:57 AM

How long until the oldest hooker looking daughter is on only fans?

by Anonymousreply 117June 29, 2024 5:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!