Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When that horrible horse-hung Hunter Biden gets convicted...

that cancels out Trump's conviction. That makes everything even.

After all, shameless Hunter is from the Biden Crime Family!

even-steven

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2024 4:10 PM

OP you're very busy lately posting stupid threads.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2024 12:17 PM

OP,

Hunter Biden bought a gun because he was going to kill himself.

Suicide after rehab is common for addicts.

I hope you are happy making light of this situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2024 12:21 PM

That does seem to be the case.

All the MAGAts were outraged at Hunter Biden perhaps doing something illegal, but when it comes to their messiah it's fake news and an orchestrated attack.

I feel sorry for you Americans almost certainly having that disgusting orange asshole as your president again from November.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2024 12:49 PM

I still haven't figured out why they call them a crime family. I see this in comments sections every day from magat trolls. Biden is a "lying pedo rapist and traitor" according to these loons, and doing drugs which is laughable at his age unless they are normal drugs old people take.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2024 1:21 PM

When PROOF emerges about the Biden Crime Family I'll pay attention. There is NONE. Getting stupid people to believe that, though, is impossible. My nutty sister told me we need a 'Law and Order President', and I said yeah, your candidate keeps breaking the law, she countered he was set up and 'they all do it.' It's just head shaking. When you press for proof, 'both sides are bad', UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 1:33 PM

Remember when they said that the Clintons had people killed and that they were going to prove it with the Ken Starr investigation?

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2024 1:55 PM

The Bidens kinda dispute the Irish tinymeat myth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 2:13 PM

He's not going to be convicted. In a situation where what's really going on is complete projection by the GQP, Hunter Biden should have never been prosecuted for this as a matter of DOJ policy; this "crime" is never prosecuted without a companion and actual crime such as when the gun is used illegally, and the law was designed to add weight to those crimes, but was never intended to be the basis for a prosecution. In other words and once again, it's the GQP scraping the bottom of the barrel.

The intent from the outset was to put Joe Biden through hell as he is running for re-election. And it will drive the GQP nuts when Hunter is acquitted; you can safely expect them to run around screeching about a two-tiered system of justice because it let Hunter off "with a slap on the wrist" (for a non-crime) while convicted felon Donald has to report for his sentencing (and its so unfair!!).

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 2:40 PM

No reflection on pres Biden-he’ll always have my vote but LOCK UP THAT SPOILED BIG DICKED BRAT!

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2024 3:21 PM

Verdict announcement pending...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 3:24 PM

Fox News Over the Moon With Joy!

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2024 3:24 PM

Well, I was wrong. It's a sad day in America when we convict an addict for a non-crime.

But the difference here is that I accept the jury's verdict and hope the judge will sentence Hunter accordingly and fairly (meaning he should get probation at most). But Hunter is a convicted felon adjudicated by his peers.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2024 3:24 PM

as predicted we will now proceed with magat pundits saying even-steven “stop talking about herr Trump’s felonies!”

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2024 4:02 PM

R12, it is a crime. He broke the law. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2024 4:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!