Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Jean-Paul Belmondo have a scat fetish?

I am a fan of the actor Jean-Paul Belmondo and after perusing some Datalounge threads about him, I found out a shocking gossip snippet from a thread from 2009. It states that he is into scat. I will post it it as reply 1.

That is so shocking! Do you think I can still enjoy his movies knowing that he might be into such stuff? I find it kind of disturbing. I don't want to watch a Belmondo movie and think about him eating shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 12:38 PM

All right, the Belmondo story. If you haven't had your breakfast yet, skip this part. There were rumors in the 70s/80s of Belmondo being caught in a 'scat party for posh people' (sounds like the kind of thing Helen Lawson would attend, doesn't it?) He denied it of course, and I thought no more about it until 10 years ago when someone in the industry told me of an incident involving Belmondo and his then-lover (a so-called singer and actress whose career pretty much ended with their affair). 911 was called at Belmondo's place for an overdose emergency. When they arrived, the whole place was trashed and reeked of shit. Didn't just reek as a matter of fact. Apparently they had a scat and drug party that went "overboard". Now this guy who told me about it had no reason to lie or brag. He was however a slightly weird character (picked me up, took me home, talked all night long then confessed he "didn't do sex anymore" - was it something I said?) I guess we should take that shit with a grain of salt (sorry for the analogy but you were warned). Not that he'd be the only star with a scat fetish. After all, even Stallone has one.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2024 11:48 AM

I actually remember reading that post back in 2009. And then googling pics of young JPB right after to knock one out.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2024 12:06 PM

I was at that party. JPB’s furnishings were exquisite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2024 12:12 PM

OP - side note - I'm curious what makes you so desperate for attention?

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2024 12:16 PM

R1, please learn the difference between an analogy and an idiom.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 12:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!