Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

is the Canada Lynx the most beautiful animal?

I think so.

Those ears and eyes.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 3:10 PM

Me-WOW! šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2024 7:56 AM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2024 7:57 AM

Yes gorgeous animal, OP. And wonderful coats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2024 8:18 AM

The black hair on the tips of their ears is so cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2024 8:19 AM

Baby Dollface!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 8:41 AM

I've had him. Not much going on between the ears, if you know what I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2024 8:59 AM

I think the snow leopard is even prettier.

But yes, I'm a huge fan of the lynx, have been since the first time I saw them as a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 11:29 AM

My brother lives in suburban Calgary, and while heā€™s never seen a lynx he occasionally has been visited by bobcats which keep the wild rabbit and small dog populations in check.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 11:30 AM

R5 thank you for showing us that! My head just exploded from the cuteness! šŸ„°

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2024 3:24 AM

Distantly related dollfaces.

[quote]Less than a quarter of a century after the Iberian lynx was feared to be only a whisker away from extinction, populations of the animal have recovered enough across Spain and Portugal for it to be moved from ā€œendangeredā€ to ā€œvulnerableā€ on the global red list of threatened species.

[quote]According to the latest census, the lynx population on the peninsula has risen from just 94 in 2002 to 2,021 last year, with the overwhelming majority ā€“ almost 86% ā€“ found in Spain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2024 2:07 PM

I love the desert sand cat. I also love that they're one of the meanest creatures on the planet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2024 3:03 PM

Certainly not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2024 3:08 PM

I, for one, bow to our new almiqui overlords.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!