Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Samuel Alito's wife is triggered by pride flags

She seems nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2024 9:09 PM

The couple from hell.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2024 2:42 AM

Snowflake

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2024 3:00 AM

She sounds positively insane. A real nut.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2024 3:12 AM

So friggin just throw your hands up in disgust. Now we have another behind-the-scenes wife who's a whacko promising to take revenge on her enemies. As if her husband weren't enough.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2024 5:00 AM

A Nazi whack job!

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 5:08 AM

A rancid cunt with BPD.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2024 5:10 AM

Which one R6?

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 5:16 AM

That Germany tangent was insane, she's all but saying she's a proud neo-Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 5:17 AM

I’m gonna hold up my gray Ace flag and tell her it’s for fisting.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2024 5:27 AM

They’re “special”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 5:42 AM

This is the article that she's so wound up about almost twenty years later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2024 5:50 AM

This is almost unbelievable. Almost. But not, really.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2024 6:00 AM

It can't be overstated how much Mrs. Alito hates the Pride Flag, flying in her face as it does across the lagoon. She even fantasizes about custom-designing a response flag which she plans to fly after her husband retires someday. From the NYT:

[quote] “You know what I want?” the justice’s wife said to the woman, Lauren Windsor, who secretly recorded the conversation during a black-tie event last week at the Supreme Court. “I want a Sacred Heart of Jesus flag because I have to look across the lagoon at the Pride flag for the next month.”

[quote] But Ms. Alito said that after she suggested the Sacred Heart of Jesus flag as a retort to the symbol for L.G.B.T.Q. rights, her husband said, “Oh, please, don’t put up a flag.”

[quote] She said that she had agreed, for now, but that she had told him that “when you are free of this nonsense,” “I’m putting it up and I’m going to send them a message every day, maybe every week. I’ll be changing the flags.”

[quote] She added that she would come up with her own flag, which would be white with yellow and orange flames and read, in Italian, “shame.”

Her husband (and Justice Clarence Thomas) have expressed in their opinions a desire to revisit the gay marriage opinion and and also the Lawrence opinion that made arresting homosexuals for consensual sodomy illegal. Samuel Alito in these tapes voices a desire to return America to godliness. Will he and the conservatives justices do that by eliminating the right to gay marriage and allowing states to enforce laws to criminalize homosexuality?

Happy Pride Month!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2024 6:18 AM

Headline from an old NYT story, Feb 2024:

[quote] Justice Alito Renews Criticism of Landmark Ruling on Same-Sex Marriage

[quote] In a statement, the justice raised concerns that those with “traditional religious views” would be “‘labeled as bigots and treated as such’ by the government.”

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2024 6:28 AM

Such an obvious lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2024 7:55 AM

R1

The Thomases would like a word…

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2024 8:03 AM

Well, of course Alito is married to some crazy neo-nazi cunt- and she's likely besties with Big Ginnie Thomas

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2024 8:38 AM

And he’s 74 yeas old. Just a year shy of Clarence Thomas at 75. But Democrats can’t get behind Biden, Gen Z most especially, so we are going to repeat history.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2024 8:56 AM

[quote]Her husband (and Justice Clarence Thomas) have expressed in their opinions a desire to revisit the gay marriage opinion and and also the Lawrence opinion that made arresting homosexuals for consensual sodomy illegal.

R13 In some ways, I think when people are this extreme it actually helps us. Most people have no desire to repeal gay marriage now it's been law for so long, and they certainly wouldn't want to see anyone arrested for having consensual sex in private.

It's only a fringe of extreme people who actually want measures like that now and they look like fucking weirdos, even to people who might be mildly homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2024 10:26 AM

They're wo crazy they can't even hide it and tell on themselves every day

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2024 11:09 AM

[quote] Most people have no desire to repeal gay marriage now it's been law for so long, and they certainly wouldn't want to see anyone arrested for having consensual sex in private.

I understand, but Most People aren't on the Supreme Court. Most People wouldn't overturn Roe, a previous ruling that gave women a right to abortion. That ruling had lasted 50 years before they overturned it.

In contrast, the right to gay marriage through a Supreme Court opinion is only 9 years old. Really just a baby ruling crying to be overturned by Alito, Thomas, Handmaid Amy Coney Barret, and the others.

I'm not saying that it WILL definitely be overturned, but such a thing is on the minds of Thomas and Alito since they've said as much in recent opinions.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2024 11:12 AM

She sounds like a bitter old drunk.

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2024 11:27 AM

Well, she and her husband are well matched in their "Christian" hatred and cuntitude.

Anyone who tells you our rights and our safety are not at stake in the next election are gaslighting or lying to you. Don't let them. Getting trash like this out of power and keeping more trash like this from acquiring power, needs to be our main goal.

Protect America from them. Protect Democracy from them. Protect yourself and others from them; VOTE BLUE.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2024 11:40 AM

[quote] She said that she had agreed, for now, but that she had told him that “when you are free of this nonsense,”

Supreme Court = “nonsense”. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2024 11:42 AM

Humans have rights. Beliefs don’t. She has no right to have her beliefs be respected by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2024 11:48 AM

She sounds like a middle class hausfrau who, after a two-week Perillo Tour of Italy, starts correcting everyone’s pronunciation of gnocchi and prosciutto.

by Anonymousreply 26June 11, 2024 11:49 AM

According to their worldview and logic, he should beat her senseless for her loose tongue and unbridled pride.

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2024 11:50 AM

^not to mention how she's let herself go & is no longer pleasing for him (or anyone else) to look at

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote]Samuel Alito's wife is triggered by pride flags

Start sending them to her!

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2024 10:57 PM

She mispronounces Balenciaga as "Bal-en-chey-gah" at 1:12.

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2024 11:08 PM

I think we need to start interviewing the spouses of those nominated for the Supreme Court. Have you noticed that we have learned more about the justices by getting to know their wives?

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2024 11:11 PM

This fucking PUTANA.

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2024 4:11 AM

Alito's wife is friendly with John Roberts' beard, I mean, wife, Jane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2024 4:42 AM

Jane Roberts as Chuckles the Clown...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2024 4:54 AM

hideous hag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2024 8:15 PM

Do you think Ginni Thomas is jealous that Martha is getting more attention than her? Ginni thought she was the star of the Real Housewives of the Supreme Court, but now Martha has stolen all her thunder.

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2024 8:25 PM

REMINDER: This is not about flags. This is about right-wing whacko entitled bigotry, revenge and denying people their rights in favor of Trump, criminality and flouting the law.

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2024 9:36 PM

I support a Ginni vs. Martha rumble! I love it when two "Christian" fraus with terrible hair go at it. I'm a city boy so I watch and imagine it must be like what growing up on a farm is like when watching the pigs tussle!

"Look, daddy! The hogs are fightin' again! Come 'n' look!"

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2024 10:59 PM

Ginni & Clarence on their wedding day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2024 11:50 PM

...and years later...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2024 11:51 PM

Before Martha-Ann went gray...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 12, 2024 11:57 PM

R39 She deserves how she aged.

by Anonymousreply 42June 13, 2024 12:00 AM

Both Thomas and Alito married wackadoo extremists like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2024 1:41 AM

This Cunt's hate for gays is outed. At least now we know, and it's on record. What a way to become a household name. She deserves her new found fame. I hope no one ever forgets this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 13, 2024 6:49 AM

The German thing... so she's admitting that she's a proud white supremacist and wannabee Nazi because of her family heritage?

And the gay hating stuff.

The current SCOTUS is a clown show. I don't see how it could get much worse.

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2024 7:08 AM

Wait for rulings from today and tomorrow, R45.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2024 10:30 AM

She's a CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT !!!

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2024 1:04 AM

"My heritage is German. You come after me, I'm going to give it back to you."

What's her basis of comparison here? Germany's various invasions between 1870 and 1945 were unprovoked.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2024 1:12 AM

Germans for the most part aren't grudge holding cunts like this sow.

Also, they tend to be interested in fairness and reason, not the kind of bullshit this sow is espousing.

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2024 1:14 AM

The overwhelming majority of today's Germans are well educated in their history and legacy of their warring culture and the related atrocities. In order words they learned and understand the bad along with the good. This bitch wants to return to the Nazi mentality of the past.

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2024 1:18 AM

[quote] She deserves her new found fame

“New found”?!? WTF you silly faggots?! We’ve know she was THIS CUNT for years!

Glad you hear us now!

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2024 1:33 AM

When she says "German", she really means "Nazi".

She just thinks she's being clever about it.

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2024 1:56 AM

I wonder if they like Mama Bears, blueberry pancakes and $1000 dollar "rescue" cats.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2024 2:42 AM

[quote]Germans for the most part aren't grudge holding cunts like this sow.

She isn't a fucking German R49.

She is AMERICAN. Her family has been AMERICAN for generations.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2024 2:48 AM

She also hates LGBT people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2024 2:49 AM

[quote]When she says "German", she really means "Nazi". She just thinks she's being clever about it.

That's exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2024 5:31 AM

Alito's wife said she wants to create a flag of her own in response to the Pride flag that she has to look at for a month across the lagoon. On her flag, she wants it to say the word "Vergogna," which means "shame" in Italian ("shame" being the opposite of "pride").

First of all, on top of her sympathizing with the insurrectionists who wanted to overthrow the government, what's her problem with gay people? Secondly, why would she want "shame" to be written in Italian? If she wants to say "shame," why hide it by writing it in Italian? Why doesn't the bitch just write it in English? "Martha Bomgardner Alito" already said she's German, not Italian. What do the Italians have to do with her bigotry?

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2024 5:43 AM

She’s a drunk. I mean look at her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2024 12:32 PM

R54, did you somehow miss that R49 is responding to Mrs. Alito's OWN CLAIM to have German heritage and therefore be skilled in revenge?

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2024 12:33 PM

The difference is the pride flag is for inclusiveness and equal rights. Her own unique flag is for exclusivity and discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2024 1:11 PM

Cunts are GONNA cunt

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2024 1:25 PM

Is anyone surprised?

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2024 1:35 PM

No one is surprised but it needs to be outed more publiclly so the general society hears about it and not just progressive news junkies.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2024 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!