Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sally Jesse Raphael looks like Bruce Vilanch in drag in this picture

that is all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2024 5:30 PM

The big furniture store order and her impatient behavior afterwards did her in

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2024 10:21 PM

How dare you! She was wonderful in Private Benjamin!

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 10:32 PM

Bruce Vilanch someone here on the datalounge said once was unattractive even when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 10:37 PM

OP you dredged up this old article for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 10:40 PM

Is this news? She always looked like that. Whatever happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2024 10:42 PM

Send them both to fashion bootcamp!

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 11:00 PM

Where’s my G.D. Furniture!!!

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 9:34 PM

I HOPE SHE DIES OF CANCER.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 9:44 PM

She was on a talk show recently. She came out in a long orange wig (not as a joke) and was trying out some painfully geriatric dance moves.

I hadn't seen her in years and it was painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2024 10:03 PM

I hope the individual who had to deal with her 180 degree personality after buying a shitload of furniture from the store he worked at will chime in here.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 10:11 PM

A terrible human being. At least she played one on her talk show.

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2024 10:46 PM

Years ago I sold Sally Jessy Raphael some furniture, couldn't have been nicer, absolute sweetheart, super chatty. I get a call from her three days later, completely unhinged, where's my god damn furniture? I'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card... The carrier hadn't even picked up her pieces to ship to the east coast and she was expecting them in 3 days? nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2024 11:08 PM

I love that story r12

It one of my all time fave DL posts.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2024 10:38 PM

Bruce Vilanch dancing in pajamas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2024 5:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!