Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alito caught on tape showing his bias

Of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2024 3:13 AM

Meathead.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2024 6:44 PM

You buried the lede: Roberts was taped at the same event, in response to the same inquiries. His answers were utterly different. That puts Alioto into an ever - shrinking box.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote]That puts Alioto into an ever - shrinking box.

A delicious box of cioppino, I hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 7:25 PM

Windsor really should release the unedited tape to a responsible news outlet, otherwise she's effectively no better than her shitbag alt-right counterparts. "But it's over two hours!" she protests. I think a legit reporter could handle that.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2024 2:33 PM

He may as well show up in court wearing a white KKK robe and hood.

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2024 2:35 PM

R2 supports Trump

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2024 2:52 PM

R6. Why would type something so dumb? A contrast was being drawn—clearly you’re not a lawyer…maybe you’re just an agitated contrarian who has nothing better to do than assert a certain passive negativity online.

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 3:01 PM

I have posted this several times the last few years, but am posting it again here.

As a medievalist, I love the allusions; as an American citizen, I hate the fallout from those eternal battles between Church and State.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 3:05 PM

I don’t want to see his ass! Hr should keep that stuff to himself!

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote] "But it's over two hours!" she protests. I think a legit reporter could handle that.

Judging by her coverage today of what has been released so far, I reckon Rachel Maddow would eat it up with a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 4:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2024 11:15 PM

That's a great two-parter, r8.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2024 11:18 PM

Indeed it is, R12.

Initially I was meh, but now they're among my favorites; actually I consider it a three-parter, with "Overkill" as Part 1.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2024 1:03 AM

Does he cry when a liberal position wins?

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2024 1:24 AM

R14 He screams at Martha-Ann…and she sends a new flag up the pole.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2024 1:58 AM

No wonder he and Clarence hate women and punish them in their rulings; their wives are bitter cunts.

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2024 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!