Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman smiling while judge is reading the charge: Murdering a three year old.

In court in Ohio. (I tried to look for a thread on this and couldn't find one)

She's grinning and preening at about the 2 minute mark, so proud of her handiwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2024 3:30 AM

I dindonuffin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2024 6:27 PM

Her boobs hang down nearly to her knees. How does this happen?

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 6:34 PM

This case is seriously fucked up. She went to a thrift store, walked out with a knife (bought? Stole?) then proceeded to murder that kid. Mother got stabbed as well.

This kind of random shit scares me the most because you're mostly powerless against it.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 6:40 PM

[quote](I tried to look for a thread on this and couldn't find one)

LoL, OP, there's a reason for that. Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 6:43 PM

[quote]Her boobs hang down nearly to her knees. How does this happen?

It's called...gravity.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2024 6:45 PM

I thought she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 6:50 PM

Just kill it now. Put it out if it's misery.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2024 7:02 PM

Initially, I thought it was a man with a big gut.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2024 7:03 PM

That's a gunt.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2024 7:19 PM

I saw this reported on x and it was brutal, this woman is clearly mentally disturbed. I thought about this story today while reading the thread about the mother being accused of being lazy for not returning her shopping cart because she mentions not wanting to leave her kids unattended in the car as a reason, well here is a good example of a mother’s worst fear.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2024 7:43 PM

Some people really need to be put down. This woman is nothing but a rabid dog. A threat to society.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2024 7:46 PM

R10, you’re absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2024 7:47 PM

Yeah r10. Makes sense. As much as she was pilloried here in customary DL fashion.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2024 8:10 PM

She attacked a White mother and child. IMO it's as simple and as complex as that.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2024 8:14 PM

She should be locked up for the rest of her life, mental illness or no mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2024 8:21 PM

She wanted to get to prison so she didn't have to take care of herself anymore. 3 hots + a cot, free medical, free dental. And just maybe... she'll find a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2024 9:05 PM

DM always has the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2024 9:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2024 9:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2024 9:28 PM

I’m going to hell but the victims are hideous!

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2024 9:31 PM

R20, you deserve to go to hell. He had a name: Julian Wood. She killed him as he sat in a shopping cart.

[quote]Police said Ellis left the Volunteers of America thrift store with a kitchen knife and walked into Giant Eagle. While inside, police said, she spotted Wood and her son, who was sitting in a shopping cart.

[quote]Ellis then proceeded to follow them out to the parking lot and attack them, police said. Margot Wood was stabbed once in the shoulder. Her son was stabbed in the face and back. “There’s a child; he’s bleeding all over the place. I don’t know what happened to him,” a Giant Eagle employee frantically told dispatchers. “They’re doing CPR on him. Is he breathing? I don’t know.” Officers said Ellis and the family have no connections or have never met previously. “They just passed each other. Miss Ellis turned around and followed her out the door,” said Matt Beck, a North Olmsted police sergeant, at a Tuesday press conference on the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2024 9:35 PM

"Ellis' social media pages give little indication about motive, either, mostly consisting of memes and her bio reading 'I'm the Queen simple worship Me'". [from the second DM link above]

Her mental illness is psychopathy. I read somewhere the death penalty might be sought. In any case, she's proven she can't be out among the public ever again.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2024 9:47 PM

kill her.

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2024 9:50 PM

I am so tired of these violent mentally ill people everywhere. Reopen the asylums.

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2024 9:57 PM

r20 is a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2024 10:00 PM

[r20] come on, that kid was cute, especially in that picture in the car, smiling at the camera.

Maybe she thought the woman didn't get out of her way in the store fast enough. But the kid was completely innocent. And if she just wanted to go to jail, why couldn't she kill some elderly person?

The "bar" about not guilty due to insanity is not knowing what you've done is wrong. But she ran away, so she knew.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2024 10:04 PM

There is no reason to gloat, Missy. It loses you points.

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2024 10:07 PM

R20 is right. The kid has a horribly misshapen head.

I’m sure he’s up there in less than beautiful heaven with Chris Watts’ kids.

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2024 10:09 PM

The poor kid was murdered and his mother was attacked for no reason by a psychopath and I can have empathy for them and also state the obvious after seeing pictures of the victims, they are ugly and look deformed so all you self righteous cunts who decide guilt based on looks can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2024 10:49 PM

All I saw in the Daily Mail images R20 was a happy family with a Mommy, a Daddy, and 2 babies who looked well cared for and loved.

In other words a beautiful family.

But all I can think about is the broken daddy in the video. Thank God he was surrounded by friends or family who clearly cared very deeply.

I hope they put the monster down.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2024 11:18 PM

Aww, the kid had the same head as Paris Hilton's son.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2024 11:20 PM

R22 Vince Li is back out, or about to be. Canada are fucking pussies though, and we're getting there. Some people are granted bail everyday.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2024 12:08 AM

Black Girl Magic.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2024 12:14 AM

I hate spunk.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2024 12:15 AM

#18, isn't that Paris Hilton's lightbulb-headed son?

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2024 2:03 AM

R20 is John Merrick.

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2024 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!