Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Felipe of Spain

Many years ago I worked on 57th Street and during lunch I would go to Rizzoli's to flip through the Italian and French gossip magazines. A popular subject unlike here was the incredibly handsome prince of Spain Felipe. I believe he was going to Georgetown University at the time. I thought goddamn he's handsome. And he's a prince to boot. Life is so unfair.

Anyway recently a Spanish video popped up on my youtube feed and I have no idea why. I do not speak Spanish nor do I seek out Spanish subject videos. Even though I do not speak Spanish I do speak Italian so that might have helped a tiny bit in getting the gist of what was being said. It also helped that she kept using the word homosexual. The gist was Felipe is really a homosexual and his wife is a beard with a number of male lovers. Underneath all the comments were in Spanish but could be translated into english with everyone saying how scandalous this was, that the Spanish monarchy is a joke first with the corruption of the former king and now with the current king being gay and the queen in actuality being a cold nympho bitch who has no problem being a beard for the perks.

Has this been discussed anywhere? This is the very first time I've heard it and I've never seen a discussion of it on DL(yes the search function is still shit I don't care what people say.) Felipe has gotten very old looking very fast. Here's a picture of him when he made me swoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 4:14 AM

'It also helped that she kept using the word homosexual.'

I guess looking up interviews with Ann Miller and Eve Arden youtube had my number.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2024 3:48 AM

I like the name Felipe.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!