Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Honestly i still have ptsd from eating ass and getting giardia in 2021

I’ll still eat ass but not every ass and not in every scenario

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2024 6:24 AM

At least you're getting something in your stomach besides air.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2024 2:41 AM

Next time use tongue condoms.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2024 2:49 AM

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, Senator Graham

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 2:51 AM

Bored, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 2:52 AM

Had a friend who ate a strippers ass in Puerto Vallarta. Got giardia. Nicest guy but who eats stripper ass?

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2024 3:04 AM

r5, Sean Storm, Nestor Carbonell?

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 3:41 AM

Does gargling with Listerine immediately after fun time is over help or is it an 'instant infection' type of thing?

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2024 3:44 AM

r7, No...you've never heard of Listeria?

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2024 3:46 AM

Thanks so much for the response, OP. We've been waiting in suspense for three long years to know if the trauma you endured was enough to keep you from ever eating ass again. Glad to hear you still partake on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2024 4:06 AM

what about your ass? when was the last time someone feasted on your asshole?

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2024 6:19 AM

[quote]I’ll still eat ass but not every ass and not in every scenario

Wow, sounds like you really have severe PTSD ... I'd seek intensive inpatient treatment

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2024 6:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!